Author: ganisara

affair of THE CHOSEN MAN

Close [Copy link]
Post time 28-11-2007 06:03 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ajinomotonosuga at 27-11-2007 09:59

i selalu berak pagi or petang
i belum tidor tapi tidor pun kadang kadang
i jarang mimpi, i tunggu dia tak datang
gerangan apakah penyakit yang menyerang?

wahhh puitisnya ... dah kena penyakit chenta ke aji ...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-11-2007 06:05 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by hanidan at 27-11-2007 15:03
Kak lip, hani salu pelik tau...org2 yg curang beraffair bagai ni, rembesan adrenalin masing2 ni x keluar ke kalu ngan pasangan masing2 yg sah???

kompius,kompius

jangan cakap macam tuh dear, you and laki you tak kena lagi ngan ujian setan you tak tau ... hanya iman yang boleh selamatkan you masa tu ... sekali kecundang setan akan terus ikut you again and again ...

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2007 06:06 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kudajantan77 at 27-11-2007 19:06
stop giving excuses for committing your sins ..
just admit that you can't stand the temptation ..
it's not about anyone else, it's just you and yourself ..

yes I agree ... no matter what the contributing factors are, finally, everything is in your hand ... and I failed to resist the temptation once ... hope that would be the last ... insyaallah ...

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2007 06:09 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by angeljolie at 28-11-2007 06:03 PM

wahhh puitisnya ... dah kena penyakit chenta ke aji ...

bukan lah..tak men sakit2 cinta seme ni..tak kose aku

aku ni artistik ko tau dak aaaaaaa...darah senimang..so darah maneessssssss gitew  sensitip

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2007 06:16 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ganisara at 28-11-2007 05:46 PM
my story sebagai pedoman....from earlier thread lagi...affair yg berlaku commited by married woman berpunca 90%from lelaki (husband nya)
im telling from the REAL point of view (lelaki/husband) d ...

I agree tapi campur dengan tak agree pun ada juga.

Yes, memang (or root cause of the problem) married women ada affair is becuase problem dengan hubby.

But I have personally met married women yang ada affair not because of the hubby, not because of diaorang gatal, but it is just happened. Honestly, everyone. Cases macam ni ada. There is absolutely nothing wrong dengan hubby at all. It is just she met someone and she fall in love.

But kalaulah the root cause is the hubby, kita kena faham why. Kalaulah hubby dia jahat sangat, itu cerita lainlah. Tapi kalau hubby is struggling with his career, with his wife, with kids, then it is all a learning process for him. You have to remember bukan semua orang perfect. Every man will have to go through this kalau nak bekeluarga dan kerjaya yang bagus. We need to educate the wife so that she try to build the "masjid" sama2 dengan hubby, bukan cari lelaki lain bila her needs are not attended to at home.

Give the hubby a chance to work things out. As a ketua keluarga it is not easy job. Wife masa tu kena faham hubby belum jadi perfect lagi as a lover. Perempuan masa ni memang fragile. Lagi-lagi kalau jumpa a good lover macam Gani. Cuba lihat girlfriend Gani - SS and RZ (baru sebulan kahwin pulak tu). Bila isteri2 fresh macam ni jumpa lover macam Gani, kena cekup pun mudah je lah jawapannya.

[ Last edited by  Penulis at 28-11-2007 06:18 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2007 06:45 PM | Show all posts
aku duluk, kini & selamanye......................................

malas nak baca novel, love story ke hapa ni.....baca intro pastu ending jekkk...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 28-11-2007 10:45 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ganisara at 28-11-2007 05:46 PM
my story sebagai pedoman....from earlier thread lagi...affair yg berlaku commited by married woman berpunca 90%from lelaki (husband nya)
im telling from the REAL point of view (lelaki/husband) d ...

hmmm....kenaper bila dah kahwin baru jumpa yang menepati criteria ek?...

betul la orang selalu cakap....marriage is like going to a restaurant to eat...when you walk to your table...you look around and you see that there is so much that is available that could satisfy your hunger....and d moment you sat down...you saw that the food eaten by d person next to your table macam delicious sesangat...and you told the waiter...can I have the same one....

when the waiter served you the same food...looked as delicious as when you first saw it...but when you have your first taste...yucksssssss....you wonder...why can't i eat it when the other person is enjoying it.....

or the scenario can be like this....you saw the person next to you...macam tak bersemangat nak makan...but the food looks simply delicious to you...then you wonder....kenaper tak nak makan?...nampak macam menyelerakan...when the person looks away...you are too tempted to know...and you curi sesudu...suap dalam mulut....hmmmm...sedap la....and you decide...kalau orang tu betul tak nak....gua nak minta la...tetapi adakah sesudu tu worth it for you to menebalkan muka untuk bersemuka ngan orang tu untuk meminta sisa makanannya atau pun tanpa disedari terus curi je pinggan yang masih bersisa tu...

whatever it is...marriage macam susah sesangat... ...

anyway ganisara....thanks for the sharing....

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2007 11:44 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by cantthinkofany at 28-11-2007 10:45 PM

hmmm....kenaper bila dah kahwin baru jumpa yang menepati criteria ek?...

betul la orang selalu cakap....marriage is like going to a restaurant to eat...when you walk to your table...you lo ...

Your analogy is absolutely brilliant!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-11-2007 12:37 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Penulis at 28-11-2007 11:44 PM

Your analogy is absolutely brilliant!

hope you don't mind gua take it as a compliment bro...to be given such a comments from the brilliant writer seriously makes my day.... ......thanks.....

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2007 08:12 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sarahmirza at 28-11-2007 01:21

Walaupun jadi pembunuh, Richard Gere tetap jadi pujaanku.

entah ... tapi aku lagi suka olivier martinez ... too sexy !!! hahaha ... ...

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2007 09:40 AM | Show all posts

Reply #107 cantthinkofany's post

the grass is always greener on the other side... is kinda like that. IMHO, if this is the feeling that creates all these troubles with affairs, then we gotta teach ourselves to be contented with what we have... instaed of working towards the way out, we should work our way in.. something like that.

but, a thought crossed my mind, what about ppl who got married and divorced and married again? fate? failure? mmmm

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-11-2007 11:47 AM | Show all posts

Reply #109 cantthinkofany's post

brilliant piece of a genius mind....!
This is what absolutely happened when come to to the world of "marriage"
both parties -man and woman from a complete different of species came together to build a "life" UNPREPARED........

follow the story through why i summed up my 90%"shortcomings" of the husband driven their wives to infidelity......

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-11-2007 12:14 PM | Show all posts
RZ is similar age and she has been crazily admiring me till both parents seem to know...but she would never be....the year then was 1984...
We had seeing each other during my holidays and she said "i am all yours ever"as i had seen her "in baby suit"everytime we met.....
but there were no "love promises" as she unlikely could be my girlfriend.....
RZ pledged for loyalty forever to prove how much she love me......

News on marrying NH really turned RZ to disaster(not only mom) as she tried to traced my whereabouts all over Malaya.....

after the NH divorced in 1992,i met RZ by chance..this time she felt guilty coz she
had broken pledged due to family pressured (age factor) and had accepted the fact i would never be hers.......but the love for me forever and even now newly married,the man can never the same like me.....
RZ asked for something that she longed before (for 8 years waiting)........
..........my genes.........

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2007 12:17 PM | Show all posts
nh nk rz ss... adehhh payah nak ingat deyyy..

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2007 12:50 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by LostSoul at 29-11-2007 12:17 PM
nh nk rz ss... adehhh payah nak ingat deyyy..

lu payah nak ingat bunny...gua terus confuse...which is which now? ....though the story is seriously interesting gak...tapi jalan cerita banyak flashback tahun ke depan ke belakang....sampai gua tak pasti gua kat tahun berapa dah....

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2007 12:54 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by cantthinkofany at 28-11-2007 11:50 PM

lu payah nak ingat bunny...gua terus confuse...which is which now? ....though the story is seriously interesting gak...tapi jalan cerita banyak flashback tahun ke depan ke belakang....sa ...

kalau ikut tarikh bak smeua kata ramai yang masih berhingus time tu,
berapa umur  tukang cerita ni sekarang...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-11-2007 12:58 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ganisara at 29-11-2007 12:14 PM
RZ is similar age and she has been crazily admiring me till both parents seem to know...but she would never be....the year then was 1984...
We had seeing each other during my holidays and she sa ...

Aku rasa aku perlu dapatkan pertolongan Tuan Penulis..tolong Tuan kasi clear sikit citer nih...aku tengah berminat nak tau nih..

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2007 01:00 PM | Show all posts

Reply #115 cantthinkofany's post

hehehe honey ooo honey... wa plak lupa makan kismis pagi tadik..   tu psl laaaa otak ni slow.. tp nama lu wa still ingat honeyyy..

btw, RZ.. RXZ.. cam moto kan..

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2007 01:06 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by LostSoul at 29-11-2007 01:00 PM
hehehe honey ooo honey... wa plak lupa makan kismis pagi tadik..   tu psl laaaa otak ni slow.. tp nama lu wa still ingat honeyyy..

btw, RZ.. RXZ.. cam moto kan..

gua rasa kan bunny...kalau lu makan setong kismis pun...lu still tak leh nak ingat the names... ....banyak tul....

RZ tu bukan nama Ziana Zain ker...Roziana Zain... ...

RXZ tu motor pertama gua....and the last one Cagiva....ingat nak pakai Harley...tapi keje kilang rasanyer sampai gua jadi tokey kilang pun gua still tak mampu.....bukan nak kata gaji keje kilang kecik....tapi kat kilang tu memacam bisness ader....non-stop shopping....sib baik gua sesekali kena duk kat site...dapat la lepas dari cengkaman businesswoman and businessman segera kat kilang tu...

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2007 01:10 PM | Show all posts

Reply #119 cantthinkofany's post

heheheh tu le honey... itu baru 4... tunggu sampai 8... fuhhh berpeluh gakla wa..

wah wah... cagiva... hebat sehh.. mesti awek2 kilang seme jeling sama lu honey... ntah2 ada yg sampai naik juling...

so, bila mau bawak wa ronda2 atas itu cagiva honey?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

6-5-2024 10:34 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.068081 second(s), 42 queries .