12Next
Return to list New
View: 5439|Reply: 25

How would your life unfold...

[Copy link]
Post time 4-12-2007 01:03 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
How would your life unfold?

If you have perfect confidence.

That nothing, and no one can bother you.

That you believe you can do, what you want to do.

There is no unreasonable doubt.

Be, what you want to be.

Live the way you want to live.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-12-2007 01:22 AM | Show all posts

Reply #1 Agul's post

beautifully written in its simplicity and directness. well done

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2007 07:49 PM | Show all posts
.. like a flower... start with the rising of an amazing sunshine, enjoying the fresh morning breeze, withstanding the hot afternoon sun, and cooling down with the relaxing evening air...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2007 07:57 PM | Show all posts

Reply #3 LostSoul's post

reminds me of this poem:

The heart that has truly loved never forgets,
but as truly loves on to the close,
as the sunflower turns on her god when he sets,
the same look that she turned when he rose ..

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2007 10:42 PM | Show all posts

Reply #4 Mansairaku's post

such a beautiful prose... my vision engulfed with gold-color of the sunflower.. mmm..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-12-2007 04:17 PM | Show all posts
Personally, I would have done more, be more, give more LIVE more.

There's so manya decision in my life that is based on illogical assumption of fear and hesitation.

Take the trip, change your jobs, go hang gliding, mix with those people "out of your league", get to know those you are attracted to, live in other country, kick the dog and its owner...  etc...
maybe left the dog alone... No cruelty to animals....

Do you think that your life will be different?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 5-12-2007 10:11 PM | Show all posts

Reply #5 LostSoul's post

ahhh...it was your initial quote on "flowers" "sunshine" and "sun" that reminded me of this poem

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2007 02:52 PM | Show all posts
thru hardwork, honesty, thick and thin all with the grace of God......and eventually be successful and happy..surrounded with the people i love..doesn't have to be wealthy...just enough to survive and live long enough to see my kids, grandkids and great grand kids...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 7-12-2007 09:28 PM | Show all posts
Well, anyone want to share their personal anecdotes?

Frankly,
honestly,

do we really believe that we really want to live this way? or were we just scared?

Our decision, is it based on what we want? What we truely want?

Do we actually get complacent because we think we can't.

Do we?

Use magic Report

Post time 9-12-2007 02:26 PM | Show all posts
unfold whatever it may be
i shall keep unlock all ur mysteries
unleash whatever it may have
i shall find till end of time my another half

u and i , we are the same
what u have i shall not have qualm
lead a life tender but firm
in the end we are nothing but worm

Use magic Report

Post time 9-12-2007 02:32 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Agul at 7-12-2007 09:28 PM
Well, anyone want to share their personal anecdotes?

Frankly,
honestly,

do we really believe that we really want to live this way? or were we just scared?

Our decision, is it based on w ...

mr.. there a lot of things beyond our control and yet god said one has destiny in  one's hand..

we cannot teach ppl that life is absolutely into each of our hand(power). that is why there always a subject of AGAMA, the need of religion in life..otherwise ppl doomed.

live what ever life u prefered..go on..jumppppppp..take a bite..keep on doing..             then why miserable?

isnt this what u asked for human?

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 22-12-2007 10:23 PM | Show all posts

Reply #9 Agul's post

i personally feel that it's ok to feel bad or upset or even stressed out about my life not going where i want it to go. it just shows that i feel i need to do more or that i must at least change my perception towards things. most of the time it's just ourselves that keeps us back. like what you said about get to know those you're attracted to. dude, fear is a normal thing. i fear rejection as much as the next person. so most of the time i tend to focus on work or familiar territory and avoid scary unfamiliar situations. but does that mean i am unhappy? not really, merely perhaps i've not fully reached my potential and decisions are really subjective things. who knows what you  think you should be doing may not be the best for you. what are your thoughts on the matter?

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-12-2007 11:26 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by handela at 22-12-2007 10:23 PM
i personally feel that it's ok to feel bad or upset or even stressed out about my life not going where i want it to go. it just shows that i feel i need to do more or that i must at least change my perception towards things. most of the time it's just ourselves that keeps us back. like what you said about get to know those you're attracted to. dude, fear is a normal thing. i fear rejection as much as the next person. so most of the time i tend to focus on work or familiar territory and avoid scary unfamiliar situations. but does that mean i am unhappy? not really, merely perhaps i've not fully reached my potential and decisions are really subjective things. who knows what you  think you should be doing may not be the best for you.  what are your thoughts on the matter?

yo, dude...

You might be right. Anyway I really likes what I'm doing... Well almost all aspect of it...

Use magic Report

Post time 23-12-2007 08:49 PM | Show all posts

Reply #13 Agul's post

it's good if you like what you're doing cause usually you tend to do better at it if you like it. btw i'm actually a dudette. hahaha.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-12-2007 02:30 AM | Show all posts

Reply #14 handela's post

It's like not working...

Every day is a play day...

Except certain detail that I can do without...

Somehow, we think,

The grass is greener on the other side...
The cow is fatter...
The chimney is taller..

Use magic Report

Post time 27-12-2007 08:21 AM | Show all posts

Reply #15 Agul's post

yeah i get what u mean. when u do a great job, really put your heart and soul in to it and you get appreciated for it, you tend to be happier. at least i do. sometimes it's not the money, though if i get paid more then yeah i'll probably be happier. but it's the environment too. to have people genuinely nice to you.
at times it can look like someone else or somewhere else is better. i think there's a saying 'you're only as good as you make yourself' or something to that effect. in the end it's up to us to make our day a great one. so to you i say have a great day every day

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-1-2008 01:03 PM | Show all posts
i think if you want to know how your future would be, it would be best for you to take a look at your past...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-1-2008 09:27 PM | Show all posts

Reply #17 sinalegna's post

If you think about the future, you're actually thinking on the past memories and experiences, but you think that you're thinking of the future.

And then the past will happen again. Over and over...

Use magic Report

Post time 8-1-2008 10:29 AM | Show all posts

Reply #18 Agul's post

that's why you should take a look at your past, in order to build a better future.. the key is see what you're missing and find your weakness, so that you can mend your destiny and overcome your predictable mistakes...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-1-2008 10:16 PM | Show all posts

Reply #19 sinalegna's post

And the key is finding the missing part/s...

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

5-5-2024 08:12 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.581528 second(s), 54 queries .