Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Ax

England Fc .. tetap di hati ..

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 7-12-2007 11:33 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by conan at 7-12-2007 11:00 AM

timbalan kepten tuh da banyak berjasa kat FF tim ko tau
nak harap keptentuh? sorak dr luar je laaa...

yg penting semua kene booo

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-12-2007 11:41 AM | Show all posts
......بوووووووو

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2007 03:28 PM | Show all posts
Mourinho flies into England as FA steps up search for manager

Andy Hampson
Friday December 7, 2007
The Guardian

Jose Mourinho is known to be on the FA's shortlist to succeed Steve McClaren. Photograph: Richard Heathcote/Getty Images

Jose Mourinho flew into England yesterday, fuelling speculation that he is set for talks with the Football Association about the vacant England head coach's job. The former Chelsea manager, who has prepared a blueprint detailing his plans for English football, arrived by private jet at Farnborough airport in Hampshire. The FA stressed that it had not held direct talks with any candidate about succeeding Steve McClaren but Mourinho is known to be on its shortlist.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2007 08:08 PM | Show all posts

Reply #23 toaster's post

special wan......

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2007 08:10 PM | Show all posts
Dowie backs Fergie

Iain Dowie last night claimed his friend Sir Alex Ferguson might be tempted by the England job and urged the FA to approach the Manchester United manager.

The Coventry boss says Ferguson, 65, is the ideal man to revive England despite his Scottish roots and commitment to United and believes he could be interested if offered the job.

"He would be my choice all day long," said Dowie. "There is no one better at handling people and manmanagement has become a huge part of the game."

no way lah..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-12-2007 09:07 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by toaster at 7-12-2007 03:28 PM
Mourinho flies into England as FA steps up search for manager

Andy Hampson
Friday December 7, 2007
The Guardian

http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2007/12/02/Mo ...

bile jose amik england , mesti ramai minat england balik ..

haku yakin .. !

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 8-12-2007 01:02 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 8-12-2007 01:04 PM | Show all posts

Balas #26 Ax\ catat

ramai yg berpaling tadah eh?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-12-2007 04:19 PM | Show all posts
Wenger urges FA to ignore Special One

Ars鑞e Wenger has advised Brian Barwick to ignore the clamour for Jose Mourinho and appoint an English successor to Steve McClaren as the national team coach. The Arsenal manager considers himself an adopted Englishman and he is bemused that a country which he considers to be "very nationalistic" should be keen to embrace the Portuguese Mourinho or the Italian Fabio Capello. "It is like you go to war and you say 'now we choose a general from Portugal or a general from Italy to lead our army'," said Wenger. "Would that idea cross your mind? Never."

Wenger met Barwick, the Football Association chief executive, on Thursday, having been asked for his input into the process of selecting McClaren's replacement. He refused to break confidences about the talks but he made his views crystal clear about the imperative for the new man to be English. And he insisted that there were at least half a dozen attractive candidates for Barwick to pursue.
"You have [Harry] Redknapp, [Alan] Curbishley, [Steve] Coppell, [Gareth] Southgate, [Stuart] Pearce, [Sam] Allardyce; you have plenty," he said. "But you do not rate them enough. Give them a chance. "I do not understand your logic because you want people to represent the national qualities. Why do you go for a foreign guy? You are very nationalistic, you want the English national team to do well and suddenly, it's 'we want a Portuguese or an Italian to represent our national qualities'. I believe that you have to choose an Englishman who represents the country." Wenger sought to make the distinction between his vision for the international game and club football, which is not bound by any rules on nationality nor, in his view, should it be. "A club is not a national item, a club represents the values of a club and that is where the difference is," he said. "The national team does not play with a Portuguese player or an Italian player so why should suddenly the leader just be foreign? The club is open to the world and the national team is representing the country. A national competition is only for people born inside the country; a club competition is for people born anywhere. I give you the example of Ryan Giggs. How many World Cups did Giggs play? Zero. Was Giggs one of the best players in the world? Yes. He has chosen to play for Wales. Therefore there is justice for these kinds of people. They can play with the best players in the world inside the club." Wenger has only two English players in his first-team squad - Theo Walcott and Justin Hoyte - and has frequently stood accused of blocking the development of English players which, it has been argued, has in turn hurt the national team. "I have said many times that from 1966 to 1996 we had no foreigners [in England] and you didn't win any more or any less," he said. "You cannot want the best league in the world and only play English players. It is not my responsibility that the English national team does well. I am happy if they do well but it is not my first priority or responsibility."

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-12-2007 05:38 PM | Show all posts

Reply #29 darwisyadli's post

ko nye kelab sendiri xde player england ... lg mau bising ..

Use magic Report

Post time 11-12-2007 03:07 PM | Show all posts
Former England manager Steve McClaren has finally won a trophy - the Plain English's Campaign's annual Foot in Mouth award. The prize is given for speaking a load of gibberish. (Daily Star)

Use magic Report

Post time 11-12-2007 10:01 PM | Show all posts
INTERNATIONALS
Capello poised for England talks
Italian Fabio Capello, who has coached Real Madrid, Roma, Juventus and AC Milan, is the clear favourite to become the next England manager.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-12-2007 10:02 PM | Show all posts
Mourinho out of England running

Mourinho guided Chelsea to two Premier League titles

Jose Mourinho has ruled himself out of the running to become England coach. The former Chelsea boss revealed he had held talks with the Football Association following Steve McClaren's dismissal last month. But in a statement on his agent's website, Mourinho said: "After serious thought, I decided to exclude myself despite it being a fantastic position.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-12-2007 10:46 PM | Show all posts

Reply #33 epitome's post

x sangke epi amik berat psl england ...

Use magic Report

Post time 12-12-2007 07:09 AM | Show all posts

Reply #34 Ax's post

haku nak kredits...
saper nak kasik neh??

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-12-2007 11:38 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by epitome at 12-12-2007 07:09 AM
haku nak kredits...
saper nak kasik neh??

tu ecahhh ..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-12-2007 11:45 AM | Show all posts
Capello pi England? nak tergelak tuu

Use magic Report

Post time 13-12-2007 07:33 PM | Show all posts
FA confirm Capello in talks over England job by Julian Guyer

LONDON (AFP) - Fabio Capello moved closer to becoming the new manager of the England national team on Wednesday after he held talks with the Football Association.

The Italian met FA chief executive Brian Barwick and director of football Sir Trevor Brooking, FA spokesman Adrian Bevington said.

"I am pleased to say that these discussions were extremely positive and without any problems," Bevington added.

"Fabio Capello has now returned to Italy to honour a commitment. Understandably further talks are now taking place between Fabio Capello's advisors and ourselves."

The 61-year-old Italian emerged as favourite to succeed Steve McClaren after former Chelsea Jose Mourinho ruled himself out of contention.

McClaren was sacked last month after England's 3-2 defeat against Croatia at Wembley meant they failed to qualify for the Euro 2008 finals.

Capello, who in 16 years as a coach has won nine league titles and one Champions League, fits the FA's requirement for a "world-class" England boss.

He made his managerial reputation at AC Milan, whom he guided to four domestic championships and European glory in the 1990s.

Capello later steered Roma and Juventus to the Serie A title and twice topped the table in Spain with Real Madrid.

Both Arsene Wenger, the manager of Premier League leaders Arsenal, and Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson believe Capello is the right man for the England job.

"I have known Fabio for a long time and the quality of the candidate is outstanding," Wenger said.

And Ferguson was equally positive in his backing for the Italian.

"I think that obviously the thing for the national team manager, no matter who you talk about, to manage the national team you need to be of a certain age with plenty of experience, to have presence and a CV that is indisputable - and Capello has all that."

"It's important to have been through many situations through experience. Managing a national team is the right time for his (Capello's) career."

Capello, out of work since being sacked by Real Madrid in June has a reputation for ensuring the egos of star players don't compromise a team's success.

This is something which many observers believe is a problem for the current England side, whose relative failure has, according to Capello, been baffling given the talent available.

Wenger, one of several influential figures consulted by Barwick before he began his search, added: "I feel Fabio is a strong man and a strong character. He has a clear idea of what he wants and when he is convinced of something he goes to the end of it.

"I believe a manager is strong when he swims against the tide. I feel he can do that and that is quite a needed quality in this country."

Capello, known for building teams where the midfield is expected to shield the defence - a current England weakness - has already had a role in English football during a playing career that saw him capped 32 times by Italy

In 1973 he scored the decisive goal in a 1-0 win that gave Italy their first victory over England at Wembley.

England's next match is a February 6 friendly international against Switzerland at Wembley where midfielder David Beckham, who forced his way back into Capello's title-winning Real Madrid side last season before leaving the Spanish giants for LA Galaxy, could win his 100th cap.

However, England don't have a competitive fixture until the start of their 2010 World Cup qualifying campaign in September.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-12-2007 07:36 PM | Show all posts
fabio capal akhirnye jd coach enland ...

booooooooooooo ..

Use magic Report

Post time 13-12-2007 07:40 PM | Show all posts

Reply #39 Ax's post

kompom bekem tak dpt main...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 12:20 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.161408 second(s), 42 queries .