~All About Christina Aguilera~ Part 2

[Copy link]
Post time 16-12-2007 08:50 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
:pompom: WELCOME TO THE NEW HOME OF CHRISTINA AGUILERA :pompom:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 16-12-2007 08:52 PM | Show all posts

INTERVIEW FOR HER NEW ALBUM..ETC

We now have some information via Briterz & Christina VIP from LiveDaily about Christina's next project!

FYI, Briterz & Christina VIP work for our girl.

Question: Are there any mumblings about her new album? I'm not asking when it's coming out or anything, just wondering if Christina has a concept in her mind and has begun the writing process?

Answer:
There are many concepts in mind and I think she is leaning toward a certain one. She's been in the writing process since the tour

Next album - Christina has some ideas in which direction to go with her next record. It won't be so 'themed' as B2B was so when I say she has a concept in mind, don't freak out Who knows when the bulk of the recording will happen and I don't feel comfortable giving out an estimated date because it's all up in the air at the moment. Christina currently wants to just focus on becoming a mommy and she plans on taking care of herself and the baby for at least the first couple months. Who knows what she will decide after that. She knows that you all as fans want new things though. We just need to give her some time to be with her family

We also know specifically why the B2B concert DVD was pushed back to next year.

Question: Do you know why the DVD is delayed? besides the whole "Christina is a perfectionist thing", what is it that she doesn't like?

Answer: Let's just say things werent to the best of quality as they could have been. I'm not talking about video quality, but just quality in general. It was very poorly put together.I don't mean bad quality concert wise..The concert was great..but the way they put the DVD together was bad.

Answer 2: With the DVD the thing is it was a rush production, and yes I am sure it was in hopes to get it out before the holidays season. However, like Brit said Christina doesn't just let a half a$$ed product get sold to her fans. Yes, I understand it is frustrating that you have to wait, but all good things come in time. I'm sure it will be worth it

Don't worry it will be released!

Question: What did she think about her Grammy nominations? And does she know if she'll be up to attending in February? Is there any performance in the works for Steppin' Out or Candyman?

Answer: Christina is very happy with her nominations, especially the Candyman one. Her attending the awards is not known yet. It depends on how mommyhood is going and how she is feeling. She does want to go though

Question: Any news about the spanish album?

Answer: Don't get your hopes up on a Spanish album. I am not saying that it's never going to happen, but I can tell you it won't be for a while.

Question: Why hasn't Christina been promoting the singles after Candyman?

Answer: A lot of the lack of promotion I'm sure comes down to the fact that shes having a baby. Thats the number one priority right now. As far as why SDB was released in certain countries only, I'm not sure if there was strategy behind that or not.

Question: What happened to the duet with Aretha Franklin?

Answer: Sad to say this, but no a duet with Christina and Aretha will not be featured on either of Aretha's latest releases.

Question: Is the Back to Basics era over?

Answer: The B2B era is over. Which it was supposed to be a longer era but she surprisingly got pregnant. So I don't think a club tour for this album will happen. Maybe next album?
As far as direction for the next era, that is all to come in time. It all comes down to the songs Christina writes, the direction in which the album seems to go, and the things that inspire her at that time. I don't think she ever plans a certain direction and goes from there, it's all just develops and in the end comes together.

Question: Are there any magazine covers or photoshoots that have gotten cancelled?

Answer: I only know of one photoshoot that was done that was never seen by pretty much anyone. She actually did it with Madonna, but for some reason it was killed by publicity and has never seen the light of day. Anything else are just outtakes from shoots that we have seen.

Question: What does Christina think of being called Legend by her fans?

Answer: LOL I knew this question was going to come up sooner or later. Her and Shelly both think it's funny. The nickname is as funny to her as the whole Lance scandal was

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-12-2007 08:59 PM | Show all posts

AGUILERA EARNS 2 GRAMMY NOMINATIONS

RCA recording artists Foo Fighters and their album Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace earned a total of five nominations -- including Album of the Year and Best Rock Album -- at the 50th annual Grammy Awards announcements today in Los Angeles. The Foo Fighters track "The Pretender" is nominated for Record of the Year, Best Hard Rock Performance, and Best Rock Song. To date, Foo Fighters have earned four Grammy Awards including two for Best Rock Album for There Is Nothing Left To Lose (2000) and One By One (2003).

19 Recordings/RCA Records group Daughtry and earned four Grammy Award nominations. Daughtry's self-titled No. 1 album (certified 3X platinum) is nominated for Best Rock Album, with the track "Home" nominated for Best Pop Performance By A Duo Or Group with Vocals and the track "It's Not Over" nominated for Best Rock Performance By A Duo Or Group with Vocal and Best Rock Song.

Carrie Underwood's hit single "Before He Cheats," a track from the 6X platinum album Some Hearts, is nominated for Best Female Country Vocal Performance and for two songwriter awards, Song of the Year and Best Country Song. Carrie, who is already a 4x Grammy winner, is also nominated for Best Country Collaboration with Vocals for the track "Oh Love," performed with Brad Paisley on his album 5th Gear.

J Records artist Fantasia earned nominations for Best Contemporary R&B Album for her best-selling album Fantasia and Best Female R&B Vocal Performance for the track "When I See U," also nominated for Best R&B Song (a songwriters award).

J Records artist Alicia Keys, a nine-time Grammy Award winner, earned two nominations for her song "No One" (which she co-wrote for her album As I Am) as Best Female R&B Vocal Performance and as Best R&B Song (a songwriters award).

"Candyman," a song by RCA recording artist Christina Aguilera from her album Back to Basics, is nominated for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance. Christina also picked up a co-nomination with the legendary Tony Bennett in the category of Best Pop Collaboration With Vocal for their duet on "Steppin' Out With My Baby" from the album Tony Bennett: An American Classic.

East Side Story, the J Records debut album by Emily King, is nominated in the category of Best Contemporary R&B Album. "Guaranteed," composed and performed by Eddie Vedder for the J Records soundtrack Into The Wild, is nominated for Best Song Written For Motion Picture, Tele vision Or Other Visual Media.

RCA Records recording artist Mark Ronson is nominated for Producer Of The Year, Non-Classical for his work on his own release Version among many other nominated recordings including the album Back to Black by Amy Winehouse and the track "Littlest Things" by Lily Allen.

Special congratulations to these RCA Music Group artists who received Grammy Award nominations for the following recordings:

- Aretha Franklin -- Best Gospel Performance for "Never Gonna Break My Faith" with Mary J. Blige, from the original soundtrack album Bobby.

- Kelly Clarkson -- Best Country Collaboration With Vocals for "Because of You" (co-written by Kelly Clarkson) with Reba McEntire, from her album Reba Duets.

- Christina Aguilera -- Best Pop Collaboration With Vocal for "Steppin' Out With My Baby" with Tony Bennett, from his album Tony Bennett: An American Classic.

- Carrie Underwood -- Best Country Collaboration With Vocals for "Oh Love" with Brad Paisley, from his album 5th Gear.

Further congratulations go to:

- Arista recording artist Jennifer Hudson, whose incredible performance contributed to the nomination of "Love You I Do" (composed by Siedah Garrett & Henry Krieger) as Best Song Written For Motion Picture, Television Or Other Visual Media, and to the nomination of the Dreamgirls soundtrack for Best Compilation Soundtrack Album For Motion Picture, Television Or Other Visual Media.

- Howard Benson, nominated for Producer Of The Year, Non-Classical for his work on Daughtry among other recordings.

The 50th annual Grammy Awards will be broadcast live from the Staples Center in Los Angeles on the CBS network beginning at 8:00 pm (ET) on Sunday, February 10, 2008.

Source: Reuters

CONGRATS TO HER!! HOPE SHE WIN *PRAYS*

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-12-2007 09:01 PM | Show all posts

PARTY LIKE A BILLIONAIRE

[table=98%][tr][td]Who wants to party like a rock star when you can party like a billionaire? That is if you are lucky enough to get invited to one of their blow-out bashes.

Our roundup of the splashiest billionaire fetes proves that these titans don抰 just know how to make money, they also know how to spend it. Their parties--often costing well into the millions--are spectacular exercises in hedonism, frequently featuring intimate performances by rock stars, week-long extravaganzas on private islands and mingling with A-list crowds of other magnates and celebrities. Not to mention all the finest champagne, caviar and other gourmet treats they can get down their gold-plated gullets.

One of the hottest tickets of 2007 was an invitation to the 60th birthday party of private equity king Stephen Schwarzman, which took place in February just four days after his Blackstone group announced the world抯 biggest buyout ever, a $39 billion deal involving commercial-building empire Equity Office Group.

Held in the cavernous Park Avenue Armory on Manhattan抯 swank upper east side, the party, reported to have cost $3 million, drew 350 guests including Donald Trump, new Merrill Lynch (nyse: MER - news - people ) chief John Thain, TV personalities Maria Bartiromo and Barbara Walters and Washington D.C. insider Vernon Jordan. Rod Stewart performed and Patti LaBelle sang happy birthday.

Schwarzman抯 affair sounds quaint when you hear about parties thrown by British retail billionaire Philip Green. He makes his money selling, among other things, cheap chic fashions, but there is nothing cheap about his galas. This past March, he celebrated his 55th birthday by surprising 100 friends to a five-day all-inclusive jaunt to the Maldives. Guests were told to pack bathing suits and instructed to arrive at England抯 Stansted airport where they were herded onto chartered planes and flown to the island.

There, the 100 lucky revelers were serenaded by both George Michael and Jennifer Lopez. The celebration was capped off with a spectacular fireworks display. It was particularly opulent considering the fact that just five years earlier, Green celebrated his 50th birthday with a toga party for 200 guests in Cyprus, where Tom Jones and Rod Stewart sang.

Another billionaire who likes to spend on entertainment is Russian Andrey Melnichenko whose wife, Serbian supermodel Aleksandra Nikolic was a member of Yugoslavian pop group, Models. Over the years, he has squired Whitney Houston, Mark Anthony, Enrique Iglesias and Christina Aguilera to sing at various events. Most recently, he spent a reported $2 million to fly J.Lo, one of his wife抯 favorite pop stars, to perform at Nikolic抯 30th birthday party in April.

While some billionaires wait for landmark birthdays or even bar mitzvahs to throw a big bash, leveraged buyout king Ron Perelman hosts his annual combined birthday/New Year抯 bash aboard his 188-foot yacht anchored in St. Bart抯. One of the most anticipated events of the year, invitations only go out to a lucky 200, including past guests like Microsoft (nasdaq: MSFT - news - people ) Co-Founder Paul Allen, former Miramax chief Harvey Weinstein, Denzel Washington, Natalie Portman, Eddie Murphy and Jon Bon Jovi.

Then there are those who like to keep their parties more intimate. One billionaire who has never been named threw a private party for 15 guests including Bill Gates and U2抯 Bono last year in the South of France (full disclosure: Bono is a major investor in Forbes.com). Singer Christina Milian and Latin dance group The Gypsy Kings performed at the affair. So did Gates, who took the microphone from the pop starlet and led the crowd in a stirring rendition of Frank Sinatra抯 揗y Way.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-12-2007 09:02 PM | Show all posts

RENT A STAR THIS XMAS

THE jingling you hear this Christmas will probably come from a well-booked celebrity's pockets rather than from Santa's sleigh.

Big names - from sports stars and Hollywood glamazons to politicians and entrepreneurs - are making a bundle in the growing celebrity-for-rent business, reported ABC News.

And while the industry does have its untouchables - Robert De Niro and Woody Allen just won't do it - most are available for a fee.

How to decide who to rent?

That all depends on your wallet and the value of your guest's star stock.

The price tag for having a celeb drop by is a telling barometer of who's hot and who's not.

This week, the going rate for American Pie's Tara Reid fell precipitously on the private party circuit.

Her asking price dropped from US$35,000 ($50,300) to appear at a 'Hooker's Ball' with shirtless cowboys to US$3,500 for some private parties, according to Australian tabloids.

Reid is not alone.

Demand for Jessica Simpson and former husband Nick Lachey has gone the route of their three-year marriage - down the tubes.

In an US Weekly survey of celebrity bookings last year, Simpson could command up to US$400,000 for a private performance, while Lachey went for US$100,000.

Today, Simpson's price has fallen to US$75,000, only a little more than Lachey's US$60,000 a gig, according to Star Link Productions, which books celebrities for fundraisers and private parties.

Similarly, R&B and pop artist Usher, who once earned US$1million for a private appearance, can now get only US$175,000, booking agencies say.

The hottest names garner the biggest price tags.

Mariah Carey earns a cool US$3m for a private appearance, up from $1m last year, while Pamela Anderson's price has ballooned from US$75,000 to US$250,000.

Opulent affairs with rock heroes are common in New York City and in the San Francisco Bay Area, where the stock-option windfalls of the dotcom era are still being spent.

Elton John, the Rolling Stones and Christina Aguilera have also appeared at company-sponsored events.

Typically, a celebrity who charges US$300,000 for a public performance can bill a private client US$400,000, often demanding a jet and accommodations for his entourage - plus lighting, food and instrument rental costs, according to booking agencies.

There are still some bargains, according to Star Link executive producer Katrina Berg Sussmeier.

'Michael Buble has asked for US$10,000 forever,' she said.

'I tell my clients, please book him now. His price will soon soar to US$400,000 or more.'

But the jaw-dropping prices have not deterred some over-ambitious clients on a budget.

Ms Sussmeier said: 'I had one call from a woman who said if Madonna went to her party, she'll pay half the airfare. But why would she want to come to your damn party in Ohio in your living room?'

Source: The Electric New Paper

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-12-2007 09:04 PM | Show all posts

SCENTA CLAUS: THE TOP-SELLING XMAS PERFUMES

The race to win the Christmas celebrity fragrance stakes is hotting up.

With December 25 rapidly approaching, Katie Price, the pin-up formerly known as Jordan, is currently the front runner.

The name of her scent - Stunning.

Hot on her heels is US songstress Christina Aguilera.

The Grammy award-winner is one of the hottest properties in pop, and it's not hard to see why.

In third place is another US diva, Mariah Carey.

Her fragrance is simply called M.

Presumably that's M for Mariah, not M for money.

UK supermodel Kate Moss currently lies fourth with a scent that bears her name.

Kate, from Croydon, also has her own range of clothing at High Street chain Top Shop.

Kylie Minogue's offering is Sweet Darling - which is pretty much how her millions of fans see her.

As you would expect, Posh and Becks are in the running with their Intimately Beckham range.

Shh, don't tell anyone but the 2006 best seller, ex-BB contestant Jade Goody, is down to no 7 this year after her fall from grace.

Sex And The City star Sarah Jessica Parker is offering a perfume to Covet.

Wayne Rooney's girlfriend Coleen McLoughlin is another contender with a fragrance named after herself.

No doubt Manchester United star Wayne would say that's entirely appropriate.

US singer and fashion designer Gwen Stefani has one L of a fragrance, as you might expect. But can she improve on 10th place?

Source: Sky

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 16-12-2007 09:05 PM | Show all posts

AGUILERA TO DISPLAY NUDE PHOTOS IN HOME

Christina Aguilera was reportedly so taken with the photographs from a recent nude magazine shoot that she has asked for enlarged versions to hang in her home.

The singer, who is due to give birth to her first child in the New Year, showed off her bump in a naked cover shoot for November's edition of Marie Claire.

A source said: "Christina loved those pictures, and wants to put them up in her house so everyone can see them.

"She also wants them to be up when the baby is born so she can show him or her what their mum looked like while she was pregnant."

Aguilera told the magazine that she was shocked when she found out that she was expecting a baby while on tour, saying: "We were planning on starting to try after the tour. And so, I had gone off the contraceptive pill to prepare my body, because I didn't know how much time it would take."

She added: "You've heard it takes some time - except with Power Egg and Super Sperm here. I just can't believe it happened so quickly!"

Source: Digital Spy

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-12-2007 09:06 PM | Show all posts

COMPETITION: POP STAR WITH THE SEXIEST LEGS

[table=98%][tr][td]Kylie Minogue is in first place with 33 percent, followed by Christina Aguilera, and Nadine Coyle from Girls Aloud.

The British tabloid The Sun carried out an internet poll in which their readers chose the best ten pop stars with the sexiest legs.

33 percent of the votes went to Kylie Minogue, who is still called a 損ocket Venus

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 16-12-2007 09:09 PM | Show all posts

AGUILERA IS #9 AT TOP-GROSSING TOUR OF '07

Ten Top-Grossing Tour Of 2007:
1. The Police ($212 million)
2. Genesis ($129 million)
3. Justin Timberlake ($126.8 million)
4. Kenny Chesney ($71.2 million)
5. Rod Stewart ($70 million)
6. Cirque Du Soleil's Delirium ($59.4 million)
7. Roger Waters ($53.2 million)
8. Tim McGraw/Faith Hill ($52.3 million)
9. Christina Aguilera ($48.1 million)
10. Rascal Flatts ($41.6 million).

The Police reunion trek led all tours in 2007 with a gross that has passed $212 million and is still climbing. The global tour few thought would ever happen moved more than 1.8 million tickets, according to Billboard Boxscore, prior to the Boxscore cutoff date of Nov. 13.

The Police tour was produced by TNA International and RZO Productions, and played stadiums, arenas and festivals.

Another heavy-hitting international arena/stadium outing was Genesis' Turn It on Again tour, produced by Michael Cohl's CPI. Selling out stadiums in Europe and arenas in the United States, Genesis' 46 shows grossed $129 million.

Third for the year was Justin Timberlake's FutureSex LoveShow tour, promoted primarily by AEG Live, which took in $126.8 million and drew more than 1.6 million people worldwide.

The top 10 is rounded out by Kenny Chesney ($71.2 million), Rod Stewart ($70 million), Cirque Du Soleil's Delirium ($59.4 million), Roger Waters ($53.2 million), Tim McGraw/Faith Hill ($52.3 million), Christina Aguilera ($48.1 million) and Rascal Flatts ($41.6 million).

Prince's 21 sellouts at the O2 in London was the top Boxscore at more than $22 million. Madison Square Garden in New York was once again the top-grossing arena in the world at $76.6 million in box office, and Red Rocks Amphitheatre near Denver was the top amphitheater at $18.6 million.

Overall, North American concert dollars and attendance are down double digits this year, after a record year in 2006 with the Rolling Stones, Madonna, U2, Barbra Streisand and other big ticket tours on the road. North American gross concert dollars for 2007 are down 10.2% to $2.6 billion, and concert attendance is down 19.2% to 51 million.

"Yes, a 19.2% decrease in attendance is very disturbing, since it reflects that the consumers are not really supporting breaking and mid-level talent," AEG Live president/ CEO Randy Phillips says. "If this trend continues, who will be the headliners of tomorrow?"

For industry-leading Live Nation, 2007 "was a lighter touring year than 2006," according to Jason Garner, president of North American Music. "We saw fewer artists on the road, especially in our global touring unit. We had some great artists out; there were just less of them than past years."

Source: Billboard

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-12-2007 09:14 PM | Show all posts

PICS! SHOPPING IN BRENTWOOD ~ DEC 4,07

Christina Aguilera and her interior decorator stop to do a bit of furniture shopping in Brentwood, Calif. on Tuesday. Afterwards, the hungry mommy-to-be headed to In-n-Out for some grub!

The 26-year-old pregnant pop star wore tight-fitting maternity jeans, red flats and a bikini top over her two shirts. You can only imagine how difficult those jeans must be to take on and off!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-12-2007 09:18 PM | Show all posts

NEW PHOTOS FROM HER BABY SHOWER

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-12-2007 09:23 PM | Show all posts

MORE PICS!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-12-2007 09:25 PM | Show all posts

RARE PIC

[ Last edited by  :.Dreamy_Eyes.: at 16-12-2007 09:29 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-12-2007 09:31 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA WITH STEPHEN WEBSTER

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-12-2007 09:33 PM | Show all posts

PERFORMING AT JOE HARDY'S 84TH B'DAY

He paid her millions just to see her perform live on his birthday

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-12-2007 09:34 PM | Show all posts

NEW VANITY FAIR SHOOT!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 16-12-2007 09:37 PM | Show all posts

Life & Style (Dec 17 issue): MOM-TO-BE CHRISTINA POSES NUDE

I'M SO GONNA GET MYSELF A COPY

[ Last edited by  :.Dreamy_Eyes.: at 17-12-2007 12:10 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2007 04:27 PM | Show all posts

Reply #16 :.Dreamy_Eyes.:'s post

memang sungguh glam photoshoot ni!

tapi eh, Christina tak nampak begitu menyerlah pon. actually, bukan die sorang jer. terlalu ramai model nak shoot kot.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-12-2007 10:03 PM | Show all posts

Reply #18 msadik's post

yup,mmg pun...dier yg plg kecik antara semua nyer so patut nyer dier dok kat depan skali

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-12-2007 10:05 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA IS #2 VOICE BRITS WOULD LOVE TO HATE

Rock classic Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen has earned the title of the best Karaoke Song of All Time, after a new poll.

Queens song is followed by Robbie Williams Angels and Let Me Entertain You at the second and third place respectively, reports Contactmusic.

The poll, conducted by videogame store GAME, placed I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor at number five.

Tom Jones It抯 Not Unusual landed at sixth position while Girls Just Wanna Have Fun by Cyndi Lauper stood at seventh place.

Another poll revealed the top five people with whom Brits would like to duet, which included Freddie Mercury at number one and Lilly Allen at number two.

A poll, conducted to name the top five voices Brits would love to have, had
Frank Sinatra at the first place and Christina Aguilera at the second.

The top ten UK karaoke songs:

1.Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
2.Angels by Robbie Williams
3.Let Me Entertain You by Robbie Williams
4.I Believe in a Thing Called Love by the Darkness
5.I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor
6.It抯 Not Unusual by Tom Jones
7.Girls Just Wanna Have Fun by Cyndi Lauper
8.All You Need is Love by the Beatles
9.Uptown Girl by Billy Joel
10.It抯 Raining Men by the Weather Girls

The top five fantasy duets:

1. Freddie Mercury
2. Lily Allen
3. Elvis Presley
4. Kylie Minogue
5. Michael Jackson

The top five voices Brits would love to have:

1. Frank Sinatra
2. Christina Aguilera
3. Ronan Keating
4. Mariah Carey
5. Will Young

Source: Thaindian News

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 10:06 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.250757 second(s), 45 queries .