Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: :.Dreamy_Eyes.:

~All About Christina Aguilera~ Part 2

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 15-1-2008 10:17 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA AGUILERA CELEBRATES BIRTH BY RELEASING VIDEO

Christina Aguilera has celebrated the birth of her first child by decorating her website and releasing a music video which includes unseen footage of her wedding day.

The award-winning singer and her music executive husband Jordan Bratman welcomed their son, who they have named Max Liron Bratman, into the world on Saturday night.

Max, who weighed a healthy 6lbs 2oz and measured 20.5ins, was reportedly born via Caesarean section at Los Angeles' Cedars Sinai Medical Center.

Christina's representative confirmed the happy news on Saturday, saying: "Christina Aguilera and Jordan Bratman are proud to announce the birth of their son Max Liron Bratman. He is a beautiful, healthy baby boy. Mother is resting and doing well."

The singer decorated her official website with blue balloons and wrote: "Today is a very joyful and special day for Jordan and I as we welcome our first son into this world.

"In honour of our love for each other and our growing family, I have put together a special video for the song Save Me from Myself off my Back to Basics album. This video is very dear to me as it includes actual footage from our personal wedding video!

"Just a little something to say 'thank you' for your undying love and support. It is in no small part because of you that I live such a blessed and wonderful life!"

Christina kept a low-profile throughout her pregnancy, only hinting she was about to enter "mommyhood" during an interview last November.

Reports the star was expecting a boy were first sparked when guests at her baby shower arrived with blue-themed gifts.

- BANG! SHOWBIZ

Source: The New Zealand Herald

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 16-1-2008 09:53 PM | Show all posts

AGUILERA THANKS FANS WITH ONLINE VIDEO

[table=98%][tr][td]New mum Christina Aguilera has paid tribute to her husband and her fans in a touching new film posted on her website.

The singer, who became a first-time mum on Saturday, has placed never-before-seen home video footage of her wedding day preparations online together with clips from her past videos.

Some of the clips featured Aguilera wearing nothing but her wedding day lingerie, applying her make-up before the November 2005 nuptials.

Aguilera's song tribute to husband Jordan Bratman, 'Save Me From Myself', was used as the score for the montage of clips.

In a touching message accompanying the short film, Aguilera writes: "In honour of our love for each other and our growing family, I have put together a special video for the song 'Save Me From Myself'

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-1-2008 09:54 PM | Show all posts

BRITNEY SENT CHRISTINA BABY GIFTS

Where does Britney Spears get the time?! This girl keeps such a busy schedule running from paparazzi, wearing her wedding dress and getting pulled out of her house on a stretcher.

Spears also loves to shop, and that might explain how she found time to send Christina Aguilera baby gifts! According to the New York Daily News, Britney sent Christina a gift basket from baby boutique Petit Tresor in L.A., including a cashmere outfit from Baby CZ; Adiri baby bottles, and blankets and bibs from Booyah Baby.

How sweet? No parenting advice though Britney? I bet Christina is happy about that!

Source: Gay Socialites

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-1-2008 09:56 PM | Show all posts

RARE PICS

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-1-2008 10:19 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA & MAX: HOMEWARD BOUND

[table=98%][tr][td]Just in time to get back to basics, Christina Aguilera is back home.

The new mama, along with new bundle of joy Max Liron Bratman, has returned to her Beverly Hills abode after four days at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, the singer's rep exclusively confirmed to E! News.

A source close to the singer told E! News the petite 27-year-old was梐nd still is

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-1-2008 12:38 AM | Show all posts

AGUILERA STILL 'SORE' AFTER GIVING BIRTH

[table=98%][tr][td]Pop star CHRISTINA AGUILERA is revelling in her new role as a mum, but is still suffering from the pain of childbirth.
The Beautiful singer and her husband Jordan Bratman welcomed little Max Liron Bratman into the world at 10.05pm on Saturday (12Jan08) after doctors at Los Angeles' Cedars-Sinai Medical Center delivered the baby via caesarian section.
But Aguilera is reportedly still "really sore" six days after the birth.
A source tells E! News, "It (childbirth) was more painful than she thought." However, the source adds the 27-year-old star - who is now resting at her Beverly Hills home - has not let her discomfort stop her from singing lullabies to the tot.
And after spending months refusing to confirm or deny her pregnancy last year (07), Aguilera has also decided to keep photographs of her newborn under wraps - she's allegedly turned down an offer in excess of $1 million (

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 19-1-2008 12:39 AM | Show all posts

WILD CHRISTINA'S WAY TO GROW

On Saturday, Christina Aguilera gave birth to a son with her devoted husband by her side. At the exact same moment, Britney Spears was facing the prospect of being denied access to her kids for the foreseeable future, while racing to Mexico to avoid being sectioned by her parents.

Two singers, the same age, who started out on the same TV show and who have had similar success, but their lives have taken completely different turns. Why, Godammit, WHY?

I reckon it's all down to teenage rebellion. As in, you have to go through one to stay sane. And no, that's not my excuse for being a professional door-slammer from the age of 14 to 16.

Christina got her naughtiness out of her system by wearing chaps and boasting about how dirrrty she was. Britney was stuck playing a God-fearing virgin next door. She's now going through her teen rebellion - only it's far more scary because she's in her mid-20s so no one can tell her when she's gone too far (as in, about a year ago).

Every star who's had a "questionable" phase is now more stable than those that didn't. Fact. Take Whitney and Madonna - the Brit and Chris of their day.

Madonna was sleazy and blasphemous, Whitney religious and squeaky-clean. One of them is now a divorced ex-crack addict with no career to speak of. The other is a married mum with a new album on the way.

Angelina Jolie experimented with drugs and used knives during sex, which was sometimes with women. Now she works with the UN to make the world a better place for the kids she hasn't adopted yet.

Jordan fell out of clubs and slept with love-rats, now she's a successful businesswoman, happily married with three kids. Drew Barrymore was a drug-addled wild child, now she runs a production company. Nicole Richie - heroin addict by 13, sorted, clean mum at 26.

So, to sum up, Peaches Geldolf will probably be the next Prime Minister. And for Beyonce, Rihanna and Leona Lewis, crystal meth addiction is just a heartbeat away.

Source: Mirror

Use magic Report

Post time 19-1-2008 01:19 AM | Show all posts
xsab0 nk tgk picx xtina pas bersalen
huh

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-1-2008 04:35 PM | Show all posts
mana rupa anak si lady marmaled ni?? aku nak tengok....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-1-2008 08:32 PM | Show all posts

BOY, OH BOY, CHRISTINA

NEW mum, Christina Aguilera has reportedly been offered $1 million for the first images of her baby boy.

The 26-year-old, who gave birth to her first son, Max Liron Bratman, last Saturday has had numerous offers for the first images of the cutie.

It is not yet known whether the couple will accept any bids but OK! USA are tipped as the highest bidders.

The singer and her music executive husband, Jordan Bratman, welcomed Max into the world at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center at 10:05pm, as he tipped the scales at 6lbs 2oz.

The couple released a happy statement on Christina's website after the birth: "Today is a very joyful and special day for Jordan and I as we welcome our first son into this world."

Reports from the US say the singer left the hospital yesterday and is already singing to her bundle of joy.

Source: OK!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-1-2008 10:01 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA AND JORDAN'S BOY GETS HIS BRIS

E! News has learned exclusively that new parents Christina Aguilera and Jordan Bratman held a bris, the Hebrew baby naming and circumcision ritual ceremony, at their Beverly Hills home Sunday.

More than a dozen family and friends attended the gathering. Jewish rituals aren't new to the Bratman family. In 2005, the couple wed in a Jewish ceremony in Napa Valley, California.

A bris is typically done on a baby's eighth day of life, and sure enough, son Max Liron was born Jan. 12. He came home from Cedars-Sinai Medical Center earlier this week.

The ceremony formalizes the child's name; his middle name, Liron, means "my song" in Hebrew. Fittingly, Christina is "already singing to Max," we're told.

Here's hoping his melody rings out for years to come.

Mazel tov!

Source: E! Online

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-1-2008 10:03 PM | Show all posts

'CHRISTINA AGUILERA GAVE BIRTH IN FULL MAKE-UP'

[table=98%][tr][td]Following the unnecessary revelation that Christina Aguilera is 憇till sore

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-1-2008 08:30 PM | Show all posts

'LIVE AND DOWN UNDER' TO PREMIERE ON VH1 TONIGHT

Multi-platinum RCA recording artist Christina Aguilera took Sydney, Australia by storm when her "Back to Basics" world tour hit the Acer Arena for two shows in July 2007. This breathlessly energetic, dazzling live concert spectacular brought the house down-and the cameras were rolling there to catch it all.

VH1 exclusively presents the U.S. television premiere of, "Christina Aguilera: Back To Basics Tour: Live and Down Under" on Saturday, January 26 at 10PM. The concert will be simulcast on Logo and MHD: Music High Definition.

Premiering on VH1, this concert spectacular features incredible songs spanning the four-time Grammy Award-winning superstar's amazing career, including the smash singles "Ain't No Other Man" and "Candyman" off "Back to Basics"; Number One hits "Come on Over Baby (All I Want Is You)" and "What a Girl Wants"; her No. 2 smash "Beautiful," the 2004 Grammy Award winner for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance and more.

The one-hour special captures the excitement of this lavish tour, from the unique stage with 3 distinct scenes, more than 600 moving lights and a state-of-the-art hydraulic system, to production incorporating everything from burlesque cabaret to trapeze choreography, fire jugglers, and stilt walkers- but the heart and soul of the show is Christina Aguilera, with her awe- inspiring voice and silver-screen charisma.

Source: Starpulse

Use magic Report

Post time 27-1-2008 11:10 PM | Show all posts
neyh picx bwu xtina ke picx lame ?

klu bwu mknanye picx lps branak la

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2008 09:25 AM | Show all posts

Reply #114 iloveyou's post

apesal breast dah kecik..

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2008 07:54 PM | Show all posts
wow Christina Aguilera...penyanyi  paling dibenci oleh Mariah Carey!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 28-1-2008 09:54 PM | Show all posts

Reply #114 iloveyou's post

pics lama dah nie..tp x ingat time biler..
but anyways thanks for the pics..
she looks scary in some of them eheheh

Use magic Report

Post time 30-1-2008 12:06 AM | Show all posts

Reply #117 :.Dreamy_Eyes.:'s post

heheeh
mmg scary k0wtt

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-1-2008 10:12 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA #7 ON FORBES LIST OF 2007'S HIGHEST GROSSING FEMALE MUSICIANS

1. Madonna - $72 million
2. Barbra Streisand - $60 million
3. Celine Dion - $45 million
4. Shakira - $38 million
5. Beyonc

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-1-2008 10:12 PM | Show all posts

ADAM LEVINE & PETE WENTZ ON CHRISTINA

From RollingStone magazine, Grammy Predictions Best Female Pop Vocal Performance

Adam Levine (Maroon 5): Feist, Amy, Christina all this girls are amazing, but the truth is that Christina is best singer of all this singers, all people are amazed with her.

Pete Wentz (Fall Out Boy): I will love to give the grammy to Feist, but the Grammy have some doubts about her performance, I bet for Christina, she is one of the contemporanies voices of this lasts years.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 09:20 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.074631 second(s), 41 queries .