Post time 3-1-2008 09:01 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Thailand mourns death of revered king's sister

Reuters
January 2, 2008 at 5:37 AM EST

[size=100%]BANGKOK

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 3-1-2008 09:04 PM | Show all posts
Dia sememang nya sangat kagum dengan masyarakat Thailand ni....begitu mereka menyayangi King Bhumibol mereka dan juga ahli2 keluarga beliau. Berbeza dengan di negara kita walaupun masih mengekal kan keSultanan, tapi seperti tidak di sayangi.

Masa King Bhumibol sakit hari tu..di tempat kerja Dia dimana ramai juga pekerja Thai ni...mereka sepakat memakai T-shirt warna kuning dan pink, dengan gambar King mereka tertera, they seems to be in Unity with their country, eventhough they are far from home....Salute lah dengan mereka ni

____________________________________________________________________________________

Later in life, the princess devoted her energies to rural development and education, particularly in Thailand抯 impoverished northeast.
She also chaired several charities, including the Kidney Foundation, and helped secure funding for the construction of rural schools. She married twice and had one daughter. Her body is expected to be taken from the hospital to the Grand Palace where thousands of Thais were gathering to mourn her death.
揑 am deeply saddened by her death. I wanted to come here to pay my last respects to her. I love her so much,

Use magic Report

Post time 8-1-2008 08:52 AM | Show all posts
memang mereka betul2 sayang raja mereka.. nak tahu kenapa so follow the king's story la..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 09:32 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.324592 second(s), 29 queries .