CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3095|Reply: 16

Tinggalkan masalah anda sebentar.....

[Copy link]
Post time 9-1-2008 11:13 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
[size=100%]Seorang Pensyarah Sedang Memberi Kuliah Tentang Stress Management, Dia mengangkat
[size=100%]segelas Air dan bertanya kepada Mahasiswanya "Berapa beratkah Segelas Air ini pada fikiran anda Semua"??
Mahasiswa mengatakan beratnya anggaran dari 20 gram hingga 500 gram.
"Ini bukanlah masalah berat secara total,tetapi tergantung kepada berapa lama anda memegang

[size=100%]nya. Jika saya pegangnya selama 1 minit, tidak ada masalah. Jika saya pegangnya selama 1 Jam,
[size=100%]lengan kanan saya akan terasa sakit. Dan jika saya pegangnya selama 1 hari penuh, mungkin
[size=100%]anda harus memanggil Ambulans untuk saya, tapi semakin lama saya memegangnya, maka beban
[size=100%]nya akan menjadi semakin berat". Jika kita membawa beban kita terus menerus,lambat laun kita
[size=100%]tidak akan mampu membawanya lagi. Beban itu akan meningkat beratnya "."Apa yang harus kita
[size=100%]lakukan adalah meletakkan gelas tersebut, berehat sejenak sebelum menganggkatnya lagi ". Kita
[size=100%]harus meninggalkan beban kita secara periodik, agar kita dapat lebih segar dan mampu membawa
[size=100%]nya lagi.
[size=100%]Jadi sebelum pulang kerumah, dari pejabat dan sebagainya, tinggalkan beban perkerjaan. Jangan
[size=100%]membawanya pulang !!! beban itu dapat diambil lagi besok. Apapun beban yang ada di pundak anda
[size=100%]hari ini, cuba tinggalkan sejenak jika boleh....!!! Setelah berehat ambilnya kembali

Hidup ini Singkat, Jadi Cubalah Menikmatinya!!!!

ps: Hal terindah dan terbaik didunia ini tak dapat dilihat atau disentuh,
Tetapi hanya dapat dirasakan jauh di relung hati anda ...(fikir2kan lah )

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-1-2008 11:24 AM | Show all posts

Reply #1 leogal_1428's post

betul tu .. kalo hari-hari difikirkan masalah .. memang stress dibuatnya ..

Use magic Report

Post time 9-1-2008 08:18 PM | Show all posts

hmm...

well, would you all think that to keep on leaving and picking up those problems will lead us to nowhere?

why NOT CONFRONTING and deal with it? so it would not be such a burden...

Use magic Report

Post time 12-1-2008 12:10 AM | Show all posts
The problem is worrying.

It's like jumping into a pool with a bag of cement. Thinking that it will help us stay afloat. Clouds our judgement.

We let go of the problem for a while. And the solution will usually comes in unexpected hours.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-1-2008 10:44 AM | Show all posts
yeah.........less problems.......less worries........less tension......less pressure

Use magic Report

Post time 14-1-2008 05:37 PM | Show all posts
kdg2 aku x tau cam mana nak tinggalkan sekejap problem tu... klulah aku boleh nampak.............................................

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 15-1-2008 09:34 AM | Show all posts
some people seem to be able to stop worrying as they like , while others are not able to break free from it no matter how hard they try ..... any reason why this happen ?  

Use magic Report

Post time 15-1-2008 11:12 AM | Show all posts

Reply #7 blastoff's post

One of the reasons is because they aren't even try in smart ways to calm themselves and do something about it.  Try hard is different with try smart.

Two of the best ways to be peaceful within are to take a walk in the forest and 'berzikir'.

Actually regarding berzikir I just learnt that today during the program 'az-zikrar' and boy oh boy - the ustaz just gave a great tips how to be peaceful within and take it easy and leave your problem for awhile.

Before this I usually go out for a brisk walk in the park and surround myself with nature.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-1-2008 01:59 PM | Show all posts

Reply #8 amazed's post

hmm...lucky you, at least you could have a brisk walk in the part, at my place, there is no park, but plenty of warongs I i usually ended up eating wakakaa)and to get to the park will take me around 3 minutes via putra lrt and voila...klcc. nice park, what a park.long befote  this, i used to walk in the park too and sitting by the serpentine lake on a bench with haagen dasz and pistachio as my truely companions. Hahahaah....it was a long  time ago. I like to walk in the park, it's just calming, kan? nice. when you there , it'll be you and nature. Just you and God.

Tell me more about the procedure of that calming zikr, please. Thank you.

[ Last edited by  mbhcsf at 15-1-2008 02:03 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 15-1-2008 05:55 PM | Show all posts

Reply #9 mbhcsf's post

you can do the zikir  whenever - to work in the car... or while doing the brisk walk in the park (which i shall do the combo from now on)

33 x  - subhanallah
33 x  - alhamdulillah
33 x  - allahuakbar

walking along to the mosque to do the friday prayer in short - whenever you feel you wanna forget your problems for awhile .. i think this is such a great way.. and i believe it works.

Let's do the zikir and let's forget for awhile all this 'world' problems
and concentrate in be peaceful within and remember Allah -

If we remember Allah 1 min
Allah will remember us 1 hour

If we forget Allah
Allah will forget us

~ ~ zikir means = remember / thinking of

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 16-1-2008 03:10 PM | Show all posts
I love nature , I can spend hours on end just enjoying the beautiful scenery of lakes , ponds , plants , flowers , insects , birds or simply watching kids or dogs running around happily in the park, .... indeed nature has such a soothing effect to the mind .... when it comes to dzikir , I love to astaghfar softly for while doing that I am more aware of how much I need His help and grace in this life and the hereafter .

Use magic Report

Post time 16-1-2008 08:54 PM | Show all posts
mya dah tinggalkan masalah kat ofis dah tadi

Use magic Report

Post time 16-1-2008 08:56 PM | Show all posts

Reply #11 blastoff's post

I love nature too. rasa tenang saja.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-1-2008 10:01 AM | Show all posts
untuk permudah segala urusan..byk berzikir....hati tenang......segala masalah boleh atasi.........:victory:

Use magic Report

Post time 22-1-2008 04:27 PM | Show all posts
i truly love the analogy.

p/s: i know this is not the RSF board, so, I'm not going to dwell much further on the'zikr' part. But I do acknowledge that having some/any sort of a belief system will make your life more organized and more bearable. In short, life is meaningless without any belief system - be it Islam, Christianity, Buddhism, or even being an agnostic or an atheists.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-1-2008 07:39 AM | Show all posts
about ZIKIR..

pernah baca dulu - sumwhere - pasal kelebihan berzikir (& Kalimatullah) ni
selain dpd sudut spiritual & emosi - ia ada effect kat sistem badan & fizikal gak
rasa2nya dulu pernah terbaca.. sebutan nama "ALLAH" boleh melega+melancarkan
sistem pernafasan & peredaran darah - saintis barat pun pernah wat kajian
tapi mmg dah terlupa lak baca kat mana & apa details nya.. sigh~
(sesapa yg tahu lebih lanjut/detail, boleh la share2 ek!)

& beberapa bulan lepas ada lak terbaca yg saintis dpd universiti mana ntah
buat kajian pasal kesan zikir pada otak - siap scan lg aktiviti neural dlm otak tu
rasanya utk kesan ransangan2 yg diterima oleh otak manusia bila seseorang tu berzikir
ataupun bila dia menyebut nama2 ALLAH (Asma'ul Husna)..

& kelebihan gerakan2 dalam solat pun ada kesan yg sama - rasanya dah ramai yg tahu

errr.. nak paste mcm panjang sangat lak.. tapi utk sesapa yg berminat,
leh la klik sini >> Sufism & Science.. cuba2 la baca.. tambah ilmu.. InsyaAllah -

meh nad quote sikit daripada page tu

[quote]If you repeat the ALLAH's Name 換uddus

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-2-2008 10:07 AM | Show all posts

Reply #2 shamlkim's post

bagusla moral dalam crta ni.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

17-4-2024 06:08 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.082022 second(s), 51 queries .