CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: sLapshock

Would you rather have unhappy marriage or happy affair?

[Copy link]
Post time 23-1-2008 07:12 PM | Show all posts

Reply #36 SONofODIN's post

well, so they say but in reality it's pretty difficult to fathom really...pretty tricky business.
There have been so many variables that you can't even control ....plus the fact that haiyaaa susah lah cari lelaki yg tak tinggal solat ni...err
well you did meet the perfect / compatible ones ..tak sure lah...to your standard but they are either an old Professor with still, a very sexy brain..but married with children just  left you ony to sighhhhh.....darn or a eerrr...person with  you know  err... similar interest but  he is not  from Grik Perak but some other "Grik" jugak lah....you could name any of the Greek philosophers whatever and  you could sit for hours in the common room...just the two of us. pluses the angels kot ..ader lahlagi banyak students kat dalam bilik tu...but mostly on a weekend nite late weekend nite like 12:45 am tak der pun org.......on a weekend nite tengok sky tv .. well...it was along time ago.. but it  is enuff to make you think that you'd would never think twice of taking them as partner for life...but haiyaaa...tak de lah...so marriage is pretty tricky..business..

[ Last edited by  mbhcsf at 23-1-2008 07:21 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-1-2008 06:23 AM | Show all posts

Reply #37 raeshad's post

I had no intention to get married but things just came naturally and can't be avoided.
Time wasn't right yet for the single ones, as they carry on with their lives and when they meet their the other half, there would be no stopping them. I have more married friends than singles'. And most of my married friends had no intention to start a marriage life. But once a serious relationship is started, marriage would come naturally.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-1-2008 07:34 AM | Show all posts
firs of all there is no such thing is "LEGAL DEBAUCHERY"

Debauchery = sex, arlcohol

Those are bad

How to legalize it?

Use magic Report

Post time 24-1-2008 03:14 PM | Show all posts

Reply #32 thamrong's post

i beg to differ... marriage can be two right persons doing the right thing... well, as we know, not all marriages ended up in the drain... and affair can be two wrong persons doing the wrong thing, end up regretting what they did..

so, no way of telling which is which until you're in one..

my mom & dad went thru few marriages, but it does not make me have negative perspective on the marriage institution.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-1-2008 09:22 PM | Show all posts

Reply #34 Agul's & #43 slapshock's posts

Thanks for the info, Agul:tea: I guess in the west  psychotherapists or whatever they call them... would make a handsome business out of such people(?) For me, life can never be ideal.....it's what you do to approach it that matters....

slapshock, it's just a saying. Perhaps the word is a bit strong but it sounds better,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

[ Last edited by  hamizao at 28-1-2008 12:34 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 26-1-2008 11:35 AM | Show all posts
i chose to stay in unhappy marriage and try to work things out.
Why wanna choose happy affair?? We will end up having 2 problems instead of just 1.
What i mean is, if u choose unhappy marriage you only face with dat 1 problem right,but
if you go for a hppy affair, i dont think life would be secure enuf! There will still be worries.
Takut orang nampak kita ngan skandal, takut msg terbaca oleh suami atau isteri, takut kena
tangkap khalwat, takut termengandung lah pulak..

So just stay in dat unhappy marriage, try to find our mistake,improve our relationship and
try to have a good talk to sort things out. Okey goodbye thank you

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 27-1-2008 08:27 AM | Show all posts
aik.. comes to fd plak?

Use magic Report

Post time 27-1-2008 08:31 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by thamrong at 20-1-2008 12:37 PM
What a bloody question! May be Catch-22..May be not...

Its more like telling you kid there is no food in the kitchen and the bad news is you have to eat cow dung and the the good news is there ...

would you eat cow dung???   yuck!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-1-2008 08:38 AM | Show all posts
me, unhappy marriage because have happy affair is Dosa nanti mati seksa,
I love my husband and son truly, madly and deeply.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-1-2008 08:54 AM | Show all posts
i think... i will not looking for another guy while i still married to my man. dont want to get myself in trouble with men. biar la i settle problems in my marriage. if the outcome is still not good, i'd file a divorce and get myself free.

fact is... i am happy with my man ... so taknak nak susahkan dr nak fikir for other human being... tak kose

[ Last edited by  eva at 27-1-2008 08:57 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 27-1-2008 09:03 AM | Show all posts
I tend to agree with Errynn.
Unhappy marriage is very much better than happy affair.
Unhappy marriage..may last abis dahsyat pun 40 tahun aje (dgn syarat mesti sabar ngan redha ler)
Happy affair..hepi 40 tahun..mati kena seksa..infiniti

Use magic Report

Post time 27-1-2008 09:43 AM | Show all posts

Reply #49 errynn's post

erryn, tingat lagu savage garden... truly, madly..

Use magic Report

Post time 27-1-2008 09:49 AM | Show all posts
kalau tak kantoi, simpan ar dua2, selagi boleh...
kalau affair tu somi yg buat, atleast boleh solution poligami, tapi kalau isteri yg buat? bercerai jugak le jawabnya

Use magic Report

Post time 27-1-2008 09:51 AM | Show all posts

Reply #53 dianthe's post

brecerai bukan the only solution, dianthe.  apa2pun thank you for your cynical remark. moga2 Allah berkati ko selalu..

Use magic Report

Post time 27-1-2008 12:23 PM | Show all posts

Reply #53 dianthe's post

Hi Dianthe...

How are u?

AFFAIR IS AN OPTION ,INITIATED BY MAN...

Use magic Report

Post time 27-1-2008 12:29 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ganisara at 27-1-2008 12:23 PM
Hi Dianthe...

How are u?

AFFAIR IS AN OPTION ,INITIATED BY MAN...

you are pretty sure of that statement bro????...... ....can it be initiated by circumstances.?...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-1-2008 12:37 PM | Show all posts
tak boleh nak jawab because I wiil never be in that situation (poyo mebe )

the reason is...if  i ever give up with my marriage, i will walk out before starting out new relationship.....so takde affair laa...

marriage, or affair is a matter of having an emotional realtionship so I need to tackle it one by one....

Use magic Report

Post time 27-1-2008 12:38 PM | Show all posts

Reply #54 LostSoul's post

haa mcm tu laa..cool babe ;)

Use magic Report

Post time 27-1-2008 12:38 PM | Show all posts

Reply #56 cantthinkofany's post

A FAIR SUMMED UP WITH 12 MARRIED WOMEN HAVING THE SAME "THINGS" WITH THE HUSBAND...

pls refer my past thread :
affair Wanita Melayu
Affair Of the Chosen Man -Part 1 & 2

on circumtances ,the percentage is quite manageable,
Married Malay women ,would not go for affair without the caused..

[ Last edited by  ganisara at 27-1-2008 12:41 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 27-1-2008 02:40 PM | Show all posts
based on yr experience kot gani,
tp byk jugak yg initiated by women..byk juga pompuan yg mmg dah azali lagi dilahirkan gedik, tau
jenis yg tak cukup dgn apa yg suami ada..maybe u tak jumpa lagi yg mcm ni kot
atau maybe u jumpa, tp biasalah, sape yg nak mengaku buat sesuatu yg silap without putting a blame on others?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

6-5-2024 01:57 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.104378 second(s), 42 queries .