CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: phoebe

New Poll : Which is the best BreastPump ?

[Copy link]
Post time 27-2-2008 05:03 PM | Show all posts

Reply #139 nagaijau's post

nanti jgn lupe bagitau gender baby

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-2-2008 05:08 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by limau_nipis at 27-2-2008 02:51 PM
err belom

bila baca review kat amazon, medela swing is powerful as PISA rupanya.. tapi downside dia, single pump laa. masa beli medela swing hari tu, kakak seller tu cakap dah tak payah da ...

limau..

gee tak pernah perah 2 2 belah..

sebelah2 je, sebab sebelah algi melayan lunch...atau pegang mouse (layan baca porem)..hehhe

tp member kata, kalo pam 2 2..cepat je penuh 2 botol

Use magic Report

Post time 27-2-2008 05:18 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ::gee:: at 27/2/08 05:08 PM

limau..

gee tak pernah perah 2 2 belah..

sebelah2 je, sebab sebelah algi melayan lunch...atau pegang mouse (layan baca porem)..hehhe

tp member kata, kalo pam 2 2..cepat je penuh 2 bo ...

dia banyak susu tu.. jelesnya

Use magic Report

Post time 27-2-2008 05:35 PM | Show all posts

Reply #142 ::gee::'s post

gee.. ceri boleh je buat double pumping sambil layan forum..

Use magic Report

Post time 27-2-2008 05:42 PM | Show all posts

Reply #144 ceri_merah's post

ceri ...sama la dgn aja
sambil guna spektra sambil layan porem
memula susah..lelama senang banget..ekekekk

Use magic Report

Post time 27-2-2008 05:50 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ceri_merah at 27-2-2008 05:35 PM
gee.. ceri boleh je buat double pumping sambil layan forum..

waahhh, hebat..leh blaja ni

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 27-2-2008 05:55 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by nagaijau at 27-2-2008 03:00 PM
tapi bila kita dok mengepam @ bby menyusu tu..
nenen sbelah lg tu pun kuar susu gak rugi la bila tgh mengepam dia dok meleleh gak..

naga, kalo baby bwh 3 4 bulan, leh nenen sebelah, pam sebelah
cara nih pon kira mcm double pumping
aja penah buat, mmg meriah susu...plg sesuai buat b4 gi keje
sebelah susu baby, sebelah pam..aja penah buat guna avent isis
syaratnye baby x tendang sgt atau belum golek2 lagi

Use magic Report

Post time 27-2-2008 06:09 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ajasu at 27-2-2008 05:55 PM

naga, kalo baby bwh 3 4 bulan, leh nenen sebelah, pam sebelah
cara nih pon kira mcm double pumping
aja penah buat, mmg meriah susu...plg sesuai buat b4 gi keje
sebelah susu baby, sebelah p ...

gee pernah wat camni..

tp baby plak distracted...minat plak die nk tolong pegang botol tu    

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-2-2008 06:11 PM | Show all posts

Reply #148 ::gee::'s post

ehehhe...sebab tuh bwh 4 bulan ok la
pastu baby pon nk tolong pam sama

Use magic Report

Post time 28-2-2008 08:27 AM | Show all posts

Reply #149 ajasu's post

sebab tu masa baby dah besar tak boleh pam dah tgh dia nenen

Use magic Report

Post time 28-2-2008 08:33 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by manjalara at 27/2/08 02:58 PM
manja cam xcaya gak mulanya
sbb tgk website kata RM657
tp bila call FFY dia kata tu bukan salah...
sbnrnya 700++ tp skrg leh dpt 695
tp kalu jd members 625 jerk...
syarat nk jd members plak  ...

manja.. ni review medela swing

41 of 41 people found the following review helpful:
I've tried a bunch... this one is GREAT, November 11, 2006
By M. Rowlen "Meri"

OK... so I've been told the Symphony is the Cadillac of breast pumps... but with a price tag of $[...] who can afford that?? Renting it cost $[...] a month if you can find a place to rent it.. I did and used it for a month.. I honestly was not totally impressed for the price. Then I read up on the swing this pump ALSO (like the symphony) includes the Medela 2-Phase Expression Technology - the new standard for unsurpassed naturalness, comfort and efficiency. AND after buying it.. I liked it BETTER then the symphony. Infact I think it works just about the exact same, which is crazy of Medela when the price is SO different. I have tried the Medela Pump in style as well as the Avant Isis and this one is the best.

I would highly reccommend this pump.
POSITIVES:
This pump is portable. Comes with a travel bag, runs on batteries OR you can plug it in. The pump itself is about the size of a Hardees Hamburger. The breast shield is soft and very effective, you can control the speed and it has the letdown mode as well that automatically turns on after a few minutes. The breast shield is soft and comfortable, the suction and speed is the same as the symphony, the pump is SIMPLE to use, FOUR buttons-you can't NOT figure it out easily! It is FAST and emptys your breast totally.

NEGATIVES: (I have to stretch on this one cause I love the pump) It's not quiet, I don't know why the other review says it is.. It's actually louder then I thought it should be.. but not louder then the Medela Pump in style or symphony. But just not "quiet" I don't want you thinking you are going to get something you can pump with at the front of a mini van and noone in the back is going to hear..
It's a Single Pump... I know.. DUH.. but it is a negative, if only they made a double with this size base, I'm almost tempted to buy another.

I highly reccommend this pump, as a mom of three, I've tried a lot of pumps.. I think Medela is selling this pump short saying it is like the pump in style, I think it is comparable to the symphony!

ni review IQ UNO lak
24 of 26 people found the following review helpful:
Fantastic pump!!!, February 23, 2006
By Lisa K. "Preemie Mom" (NJ) - See all my reviews

WOW! I'm in love with my new pump!! My first child was born 3 months early and I had to pump full time for her. Every single electric I tired hurt and pulled and I got no milk. I used my Avent Isis Manual at the time and got a lot more milk pumping full time from my manula than from any electric. So when I saw they came out with an electric, I was thrilled!

I'm breastfeeding my second child but like to pump so he can have bottles. After my last experience with pumps, I will NEVER use anything other than Avent but using a manual every day for months on end gets tiring. My Uno works just as well, even better, than the manual! I love the battery pack so I don't have to be near an outlet, and I love that I can use it manually if I want to. I'm getting so much milk in such a small amount of time. Cleaning and taking care of it is just as easy as with the manual. Way to go Avent!
[td] [/td][td]3 of 3 people found the following review helpful:
Great for the right mom but not for everyone, April 25, 2007
By Chic Mama - See all my reviews

My baby is 8 weeks and I have been having a lot of problems w/mastitis. I ended up with a breast abscess because of a blocked milk duct when he was 5 weeks old and had to exclusively pump to feed him following my surgery to drain the abscess. I bought the Isis IQ UNO initially for once a day pumping so that others could help me with the middle of the night feeding and it worked great. I was worried the pump wouldn't hold up to exclusive pumping to feed my son after my surgery but I was pleasantlly surprised. I have been pumping 8 times a day for 3 weeks now using the Isis IQ UNO. I am able to empty both breasts (4-6ozs) at each session in about 20 mins total. I used the Medela pump at the hospital and would say the suction is about equivalent to the hosptial grade pump set on minimum so I would say this pump works well for moms who have easy let down and good milk supply and probably not so good for moms who need very strong suction to draw the milk out. The instructions don't tell you but the pump loses suction power when the diaphragm stretches from frequent use so try changing it out if you feel the pump is not as strong as before. If the Avent Isis manual pump works for you then you'll be happy with this one - it really saves your hands if you are pumping regularly. Note that the although the pump tries to replicate your pumping pattern, the automatic pumping rhythm is not exact and slightly slower than your pumping pattern.

The battery pack is very handy but you do need to use the expensive high capacity batteries and still you only get few sessions, so it's not practical if you need to pump often away from an outlet. As another reviewer has said, it's difficult to detach the electric part of the pump without pulling out the diaphragm which can get messy. It often feels like the diaphragm is stuck and you're going to break the movable piece on the electric pump part if you pull too hard. Instead of pulling, I put my thumb on the plastic piece on the diaphragm and snap it off at an angle which seems to work so far.

I would highly recommend this pump if you like the Avent Isis manual pump and only need to pump occasionally. If you need to pump frequently, I would recommend a double pump. Pumping really gets old pretty quickly if you need to do it round the clock so do anything to cut down on the time it takes to take care of business. Don't get this pump if you need more than the minimum setting on the hospital Medela breast pump - this pump won't be strong enough for you (see the negative reviews for the Avent Isis IQ UNO to get an idea why it won't work for you).[/td]

[/td]

Use magic Report

Post time 28-2-2008 08:49 AM | Show all posts
ni pun dah mendap :@

Use magic Report

Post time 28-2-2008 08:56 AM | Show all posts
Aku still pump sambil danish isap sebelah dengan syarat dia tengah mamai huhuhhuu...selalu aku buat pepagi ler susu banyak sebelah breast leh dapat 3oz then nak cukupkan 4oz aku pump yang sakit baki susu...skrang ni susah dah nak dapat banyak dulu sebelah aje leh dapat 6oz pagi2 nie...

Dulu aku buat tandem pump ni sebab aku jenis tak leh buat letdown sendiri, bila danish isap baru letdown datang, tapi skrang dah tak macam tu, leh buat letdown sendiri dah

Use magic Report

Post time 28-2-2008 11:59 AM | Show all posts

Reply #153 koci's post

koci, practised make perfect...hehe...
tapi caya lah...masih sukses buat tandem nursing

Use magic Report

Post time 28-2-2008 01:44 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ajasu at 28-2-2008 11:59 AM
koci, practised make perfect...hehe...
tapi caya lah...masih sukses buat tandem nursing

Ngeh ngeh ngeh tulah ajasu dulu aku   nak buat letdown tak reti...kat kolah aku ngadu hehehehe...mintak tunjuk ajar

Use magic Report

Post time 28-2-2008 02:28 PM | Show all posts
erk.. berminatnya.. camne nak wat letdown sendirik???? :re: tolon ajar sket.. hehe..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-2-2008 03:09 PM | Show all posts

Balas #155 koci\ catat

biasa la koci.. mula2 semua tak reti nak wat letdown pakai breastpump
benda tu pun kena belajar gak, ikut kesesuaian masing-masing

cam aku pun, bila dah 2-3 minggu naik kerja, baru terror buat.. huhhu

Use magic Report

Post time 28-2-2008 03:12 PM | Show all posts

Balas #156 cloud9\ catat

kena fikir perkara yg menyenangkan hati dan rasa gembira
kalau rasa stress / sedih, akan affect pengeluaran susu jugak

so tgh perah, cuba bayangkan perkara indah2.. ttg keluarga ke
lupakan pasal kerja

insya Allah akan ada letdown

Use magic Report

Post time 28-2-2008 04:03 PM | Show all posts
hehe.. wukeh.. leh cuba jap lagi masa ngepam kang..

Use magic Report

Post time 28-2-2008 04:07 PM | Show all posts
nak tanya la...waktu kat opis tu berapa kali pegi mengepam? dok bayangkan berapa kali agaknya sal kuar masuk surau sbb nak mengepam bila dah masuk keje balik.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

3-5-2024 05:09 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.075299 second(s), 45 queries .