CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Kilokahn

Waffen-SS (majoring in foreign volunteers)

[Copy link]
Post time 19-5-2006 03:34 PM | Show all posts
well, I'm no God but I don't condone ethnic cleasing or murders of any kind.

But you certainly do and your heroes Adolf Hitler and the Mufti did PLAY GOD when they decide who lives and who dies and so in the process were responsible in the murder of millions of people. And for that I'm sure they are now in hell as the teachings of GOD says so.
And so will you join them too for wanting to commit the same crimes as them....in your mind, eventhough you have not executed their plans yourself.

[ Last edited by  gekko at 19-5-2006 03:41 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-5-2006 03:50 PM | Show all posts
I am tempted in mocking u, but I have good sense not to. It is within my rights in what I wanna think about certain matters. Probably the jews deserve it..

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2006 04:02 PM | Show all posts
yes, its afterall your soul and you have to answer to God, not to me, for your actions and your thoughts.

As for the Jews, whether they deserve it or not, is for GOD to decide....not you or any other humans coz you are not GOD.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2006 04:06 PM | Show all posts
Well, probably little Adolf didnt built enough gas chambers on those days..

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2006 04:11 PM | Show all posts
as i said you have to answer to GOD for having such thoughts coz only GOD can decide who live and who dies.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2006 05:33 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by gekko at 19-5-2006 03:03 PM
did any of these regiments participate in ethnic cleansing, like the Hanzar SS divison and on admission by the Mufti himself, wanted to setup a concentration camp to execute the FINAL SOLUTION ?

Kinda weird that the Zionist regime, which has been guilty of murdering Palestinians, be it men, women and children on a daily basis, didnt adopt this Nazi-style salute

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 19-5-2006 06:47 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by gekko at 19-5-2006 03:10 PM
I hope you find the Amin Al-Hussein and Hitler good company....when you meet them in hell.

Yea...... maybe with Sharon, Bush, Reagan, Clinton, Johnson, Netanyahnu ect ect..... all in hell... maybe...

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2006 07:09 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SangSaka at 19-5-2006 06:47 PM

Yea...... maybe with Sharon, Bush, Reagan, Clinton, Johnson, Netanyahnu ect ect..... all in hell... maybe...

:setuju:

tertinggal satu ''Tony Blair''

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-5-2006 08:24 PM | Show all posts
Gekko... Kau nie kalau bab Yahudi jer terus sensitif, cepat melenting... Kalau kau boleh pro-Yahudi.. apa masalahnya untuk orang lain anti-Yahudi???

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2006 11:14 PM | Show all posts
Here the proud little "Jews" are having their pictures taken in their nazi uniforms

Below is one proud little "Jewish" family having their picture taken of their little nazi son in his nazi uniform? Decorated veterans and high-ranking officers, even generals and admirals... good little nazi "Jews".

Did holocaust really happen ? Look what happened to David Irving if you dare to questions the holocaust !! an example of western double standard when comes to 'jews' Freedom of Speech my ass.... :ah:

"Some European countries insist on saying that Hitler killed millions of innocent Jews in furnaces. . . .Although we don't accept this claim, if we suppose it is true. . . .The Europeans, should give some of their provinces in Europe. . . .to the Zionists and the Zionists can establish their state in Europe."

Mr. Ahmadinejad, President Of Iran

I support what the president of Iran said, why send the jews to take other people land (palestinians)? They should be held responsible for their sins... not palestinians :geram:

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2006 11:43 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2006 12:16 AM | Show all posts
aku pernah baca suratkhabar Berita Minggu dulu,saintis pernah buat kajian bahawa bilik gas beracun x wujud sebab tidak ada kesan sedikitpun gas beracun pada dinding dalam bilik tu....Dan satu lagi,saintis juga bercanggah dengan diari Anne Frank yang ditulis dengan ball-point pen sebab masa tu belum wujud lagi pen jenis itu....Dan ada juga maklumat bahawa Adolf Hitler tidak pernah mengarahkan tenteranya membunuh Yahudi.......Misteri betul holocaust ni

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2006 12:18 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by swordman at 20-5-2006 12:16 AM
aku pernah baca suratkhabar Berita Minggu dulu,saintis pernah buat kajian bahawa bilik gas beracun x wujud sebab tidak ada kesan sedikitpun gas beracun pada dinding dalam bilik tu....Dan satu lagi, ...

:setuju:

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2006 12:52 PM | Show all posts
Jangan biarkan diri anda diselubungi....MISTERI..... kalau saintis dah verify tak da bilik gas beracun, maknanya AhmediNijad tak berbohong la.... yang berbohong ialah orang2 europe dan amerika yg tak mau yahudi bertapak di bumi mereka, lalu mengada2kan cerita agar Yahudi diberi belas kasihan dan tanahiar di tempat yg jauh dari mereka.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2006 05:25 PM | Show all posts
Saintis yang buat kajian tentang Holocaust pun ditangkap...

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2006 06:35 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by windof at 20-5-2006 12:52 PM
Jangan biarkan diri anda diselubungi....MISTERI..... kalau saintis dah verify tak da bilik gas beracun, maknanya AhmediNijad tak berbohong la.... yang berbohong ialah orang2 europe dan amerika yg t ...

from here http://www.tellthechildrenthetruth.com/amin_en.html#part1<----- yang ni pun propaganda tak..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-5-2006 01:44 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by swordman at 20-5-2006 12:16 AM
aku pernah baca suratkhabar Berita Minggu dulu,saintis pernah buat kajian bahawa bilik gas beracun x wujud sebab tidak ada kesan sedikitpun gas beracun pada dinding dalam bilik tu....Dan satu lagi, ...

tentera german memang  bunuh jews masa ww2 dulu..kalau pernah tengok doku kat bbc tentang auschwitz then you know how brilliant the germans in planning all the killings.tapi kita jangan terpedaya ngan kata2 bahawa nazi bunuh 5-6 millions jews.its not correct at all.only about 2 millions jews were killed and the rest is non jews like gipsie,homo,and political prisoners.ada pihak sengaja war2 kan yg nazi bunuh 5-6 millions untuk tunjukkan betapa ganasnya nazi tapi its all crap coz  the place they built to kill those people doesn't have the capability to kill that amount in just 4 years time.bilik beracun ( gaskammer) tu memang wujud dan diorang musnahkan semua just before diorang kalah perang.kalau you all ada kesempatan tengok siri bbc tu then you akan tau sbb apa diorang bunuh jews,macam mana diorang bunuh jews dan siapa sebenarnya disebalik plan pembunuhan jews ni.aku ada complete series dari start sampai habis.so kalau sapa kata no gas chamber tu then better check balik history.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2006 02:04 AM | Show all posts
Yes, Bosnians and Albanians did join Hitker under the tutelage of al Husseini, the gran uncle of arafat. They were directly involved in the genocide of Jews, Gypsies and Serbs.

Yes, that was back in WW2.

The real problem is, Muslims did not apologised for it while the Germans did. thats why teh Germans prospered while the Muslims rot.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2006 02:59 AM | Show all posts
The real problem is, Muslims did not apologised for it while the Germans did. thats why teh Germans prospered while the Muslims rot.

I still can accept if you put your immature comment towards the bosnian or palestinian mufti.. why 2 biilions of muslims need to apologised to the jews ??? The irony is.... you said the 'Germans', so isn't Adolf Hitler is a Christian ? oh...!! again when you christians going to apologised to the shintos? u guys drop atoms bomb in Nagasaki & Hiroshima....

U really piss me off Debmey... no need for name calling, u just aint worth it !!

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2006 07:29 AM | Show all posts

Indonesian and Malaysian Voulenteers in Waffen-SS

ada yg punya informasi mengenai sukarelawan Indonesia dan Malaysia di Waffen-SS pd masa WW II

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 09:50 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.068873 second(s), 42 queries .