CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 45726|Reply: 589

TRUE EXPERIENCES WITH GHOST TO BE SHARED

Close [Copy link]
Post time 17-5-2008 12:53 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
It happened in year 2005,when I stayed in Ladyhill Apartment in Singapore for a project I am working on for almost 6 months.i was offered a beautiful apartment to to stay in that area.It was on a hill .First few days I stayed there, I was excited so feeling;afraid is far from my mind.I was completely alone.Then I was given a maid to live with me.i was busy decorating the place.But one afternoon while I was in my bedroom i thought I heard the voices of some lady laughing very faintly and then some kids Laughing.i brush it off as I thought itmust be some neighbours voices.I called my maid later and says did she see牋neighbours with their kids outside our apartment ;grounds.she says no.Hmmmmmm........

Weeks later my mum n my brother came to visit me.My mum was sleeping in the guest room and my brother was watching tv just outside my room with a family friend.I was in my room still packing.So suddenly he rushed into my room,looking pale.he said the little trolley table by the wall shook by itself.My maid came to my room and said the same.You are imagining it i told them both.Told them to be quiet and not tell my mum a thing as she was already fast asleep.Ofcourse i believe them but decided not to entertain too much because its way past midnight.And I do not want to be distracted as I have an early day the next day working on my project.

After my brother and mum left for KL i started to feel abit strange in the apartment.well its not that eerie but something gloomy about it.Its like one sad place no matter how beautiful it is. Though I do get frequent visitors every now and then and enjoyed living there.i started to get depressed for no good reasons.i started to cry and feel sad all the time.What is it about this place..I started to wonder.One evening I went out for dinner with some new friends and they were talking about ghosts in Singapore and which area is marked as haunted!Somebody mentioned Ladyhill and my hair stood up.They forgotten that I was living there until they see my face turned pale.Apparently in the Ladyhill area was an old hospital during the war and that very place is now an apartment.Alot of death in the area.

Eversince that night,I was so scared i even had my maid sleep with me in my room.I started to act scared and paranoid.I was called back to KL alot also due to my project which I really appreciate.I started to feel more n more depressed for no reasons when i am back in Singapore.But Lydia my maid,seems okay. Finally I couldn't take it anymore I packed all my personal belongings to leave forawhile in KL.I had my keys with me everything n we had a private lift just for ourselves as well.燗nd guess what the keys mysteriously dissappeared!We look and look around the apartment,i was afraid that i would miss my flight!

I decided not to bother n we all went to the lift.The lift refused to close the door even when we kept pressing the basement button.After a few tries,the door the lift closes and to our horror the lift won't move.We were trapped in there for 2 hours.The maintenance people took a long timeto rescue us.Theres 4 of us.One of aunty says its strange its as if something is no happy that we are leaving and爐rying to stop us.So we started praying the ayat kursi and al fatihah not long after that ,the lift moves and we gotto the basement.<br Maintenance people was just arriving.We rushed to the airport never even looking back!I was told,the apartment I used to live in Ladyhill used to be a grave site next to the ruined hospital that used to be there or the family that used to live there died in an accident.I don't know who to believe.I am just glad I left!

[ Last edited by  poshbabe01 at 17-5-2008 11:17 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-5-2008 01:45 AM | Show all posts
wow panjang cerita kali ni ms storyteller... put some paragraph la pening mata membacanya...

2 jam trap dalam lift tak ada hal, ada orang trap 48 jam....

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2008 02:17 AM | Show all posts
kalo ye pown kasik la perenggan ke

bpinar mate nk bace

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2008 02:41 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2008 09:45 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by poshbabe01 at 17-5-2008 12:53 AM
It happened in year 2005,when I stayed in Ladyhill Apartment in Singapore for a project I am working on for almost 6 months.i was offered a beautiful apartment to to stay in that area.It was on a ...

go poshh

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-5-2008 11:10 AM | Show all posts

Reply #2 kupia's post

eh takut tauuuuuuuuu n so pelik kunci semua org nampak i pegang macam mana until now tak jumpa!management of the place pun hairan

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 17-5-2008 11:13 AM | Show all posts

Reply #3 ida88's post

tak tau lah bila i re edit dia makin lagi susah how ya?adooooooooi

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-5-2008 11:23 AM | Show all posts

Yes i don't blame you guys for wondering,how come one person can have so many stories to tell.Because i love to hear about it and i guess i happen to encounter myself these experiences since I was small.i travel to different places alot so i gain many experiences.Perhaps I am one of those people who are sensitive and can feel these things i dunno.But please give me a chance to share it with you people.i am genuinely interested to discuss about these topics.Call me a sadist but i like..

BUT PLEASE THIS TIME ...NO DRAMAS OKAY

[ Last edited by  poshbabe01 at 17-5-2008 11:39 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 17-5-2008 11:42 AM | Show all posts

Remember about one tragic murder news 2 years ago.......in Pahang.

somebody got stabbed by her own son.Well i know one of the daughters!its a verrrrrrrrrrry scary story.Full of controversy as well!I refused to mention names to protect my ass ok.So now up to you to guess who

[ Last edited by  poshbabe01 at 17-5-2008 12:00 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2008 11:47 AM | Show all posts
:pompom::pompom::pompom::pompom::pompom::pompom:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-5-2008 11:58 AM | Show all posts

The twin sons of hers (sorry i rather not mention names ya as this is verrrrrrrrrrry
sensitive)is quite a boisterous.teenagers what do you expect.Aand that ofcourse at
this age they want to try everything.Women,parties,fast cars u name it and I'm
afraid drugs too...
This mother gives semuanya kepada anak anaknya walaupun terpaksa bergadaikan barang duitnya.Semua diberinya kalau tak dapat kena maki,sepak tendang oleh
anaknya.....

okay ceritanya begini

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2008 12:06 PM | Show all posts

Reply #11 poshbabe01's post

ayoo..ganas btul anak dia....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-5-2008 12:09 PM | Show all posts
Jenazah si ibunih kesiannya penuh dengan tetakan pisau anaknya itu.malam pertama setelah dikebumikan,anaknya tidur dibiliknya kerana ingin berdekatan dengan roh emak mereka.biasalah tu.

kedengaran pada waktu subuh bilik air itu seperti ada orang mandi atau mengambil air sembahyang.adooooi tiba tiba bulu saya naik bila menulis ni.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-5-2008 12:11 PM | Show all posts

Reply #12 JexSpero's post

kalau dah high dengan drugs ........ganaslah

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-5-2008 12:15 PM | Show all posts

Rupa rupanya keesokan paginya itu,anak anaknya masuk ke bilik air dan terkejut melihat gelang gelang emaknya yg penuh dengan darah tu masih di sink.Mereka tak habis basuh lagi!terlupa kerana terlalu sibuk menguruskan jenazah sebagainya.Patutlah rohnya datang..........

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-5-2008 12:15 PM | Show all posts

Rupa rupanya keesokan paginya itu,anak anaknya masuk ke bilik air dan terkejut melihat gelang gelang emaknya yg penuh dengan darah tu masih di sink.Mereka tak habis basuh lagi!terlupa kerana terlalu sibuk menguruskan jenazah sebagainya.Patutlah rohnya datang..........

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-5-2008 12:16 PM | Show all posts

Reply #11 poshbabe01's post

cita nih selepas dia dah bunuh emak dia ke?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-5-2008 12:18 PM | Show all posts

nanti jap.........tengah tarik nafas.seraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam kerana terbayangbayang muka dia sekarang.adoi!saya nak break jap plsssssssssss

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-5-2008 12:19 PM | Show all posts

Reply #17 JexSpero's post

yessssssssssssss n he died kan after that.police took him to the hospital and he jump off from the 5th floor of the hospital dunno how he got there......its a mystery!

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2008 12:20 PM | Show all posts

Reply #15 poshbabe01's post

anak dia yang mana nih?anak yang bunuh dia tu ke?atau anak lain?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 07:10 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.830541 second(s), 46 queries .