ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-9-2008 10:15 PM | Show all posts

credits to Chai & fANNEatics

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2008 10:32 PM | Show all posts

credits to chai & fANNEatics

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2008 10:42 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2008 10:44 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 9-9-2008 10:00 AM | Show all posts

Reply #21 kapamilyaako23's post

sam looks are sure rather serious.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 19-9-2008 10:18 AM | Show all posts
Sam finally admits to a past romance with Anne
by Bernie franco

Sam Milby finally admitted that he and Anne Curtis were once in a romantic relationship during their Maging Sino Ka Man days. The actor made this confession just as he and Anne had recently decided to just stay as friends.

揟here was a time when we were together, but we didn抰 talk about it,

Use magic Report

Post time 19-9-2008 10:21 AM | Show all posts
Sam Milby, not yet ready for 慸aring

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-9-2008 10:32 AM | Show all posts

Reply #27 kapamilyaako23's post

so, now they're friend only??

Use magic Report

Post time 19-9-2008 10:43 AM | Show all posts
Sam Milby
- finishing his first independent film entitled, "Cul de Sac" in which Sam's co-stars are Jodi Sta. Maria & Chin Chin Gutierrez.
- this Sunday [Sept. 21, 2008], he will have a show in Oji Kita-Ku Tokyo, Japan.
- he will stage his first major solo concert called, "The Rockoustic Heartthrob" this coming October 25, 2008

- The Hearttrobs tour with Piolo Pascual will be invading Europe from October - November 2008 [Vienna, Austria ; Zurich & Geneva Switzerlamd ; Milan, Italy; Belgium; Ireland & London, France]

Anne Curtis
- busy with her TV shows Dyosa, vj in MTVPilipinas & ASAP08
- filming Baler movie w/ Jericho Rosales

Use magic Report

Post time 19-9-2008 05:27 PM | Show all posts

Reply #27 kapamilyaako23's post

thanks for the update kapa.  so now they are friends.  well better that then losing the friendship all together.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2008 07:31 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by shanew3stgalz at 19-9-2008 10:32 AM
so, now they're friend only??

they've remained friends but both admitted that they still do love each other, it's just that they dont have enough time because of thier loads in work

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2008 07:32 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by marissa_jc at 19-9-2008 05:27 PM
thanks for the update kapa.  so now they are friends.  well better that then losing the friendship all together.

I hope they can fix it. I love this duo. More than anything they're really friends before they became lovers

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2008 07:26 PM | Show all posts

Reply #33 kapamilyaako23's post

probably now the timing is not right for them to date due to their work commitments but as long as they are friends one will never know what will happen in the future.  whatever happens ... good luck to both of them in the future.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-9-2008 02:34 PM | Show all posts
2009 STAR MAGIC CATALAGUE LAUNCH

-- sam milby and zanjoe marudo

credits to teamkapamilya and abs-cbn

Use magic Report

Post time 30-9-2008 02:57 PM | Show all posts
Sam Milby fulfill's a young admirer's dream
by Bernie franco  

Actor-singerSam Milby felt privileged for fulfilling the dream of a sick fan beforeshe passed away, and admitted that the experience was life-changing forhim too. Sam said that he met 14-year-old Candice de los Angeleslast year, through entertainment writer Jobert Sucaldito. "Fan na fandaw siya so pinuntahan namin siya at pumunta ako doon sa ospital," Samrelated.

Candice抯parents were so overwhelmed when Sam appeared at their daughter抯bedside. "Sobrang sweet ni Sam," said Candice's mother. "We're reallyimpressed with him. He really took time to talk with my daughter. Heeven bought a small cake for my daughter. Ayaw ngang kainin ng daughterko 'yung cake nanghihinayang siya na galing kasi kay Sam." She alsoexpressed her gratitude to Sam for spending some time to her daughterand for cheering her up. "We thank you so much for being part of ourlives. For being part of the family. I'm sure wherever my daughter isshe's really happy," said Mrs. De los Angeles.

Candicepassed away last week due to her congenital disease called pulmonaryatrisia, but Sam admitted that the short encounter had a great impacton him. "It's so inspiring to me na 'yung konting oras that I gave toher, konti lang talaga but 'yung impact, ang laki talaga so if I can dosomething that small and have such an impact means so much joy in mylife," the actor shared.

Samalso said that he would have wanted Candice to make it to his upcomingmajor concert and her death has deeply affected him. "It made me feelbad na she didn't make it. They gave her 10 years to live. But she madeit almost 15. She really beat the odds," Sam said with admiration tohis young fan. On the other hand, Sam himself is grateful for theencounter because this has inspired him also. "Lagi nilang sinasabi,'Thank you, Sam.' But I wanna thank them for letting me be therebecause it really made me feel so good to inspire her," Sam exclaimed.

Meanwhile,Sam is also appealing to his detractors who disapprove of him for beingchosen as the youth spokesperson and role model of The Department ofEducation. The actor pointed out that he may not have yet finished hiseducation and is not a real Filipino-born citizen but pointed out thatit takes more than to become chosen as a representative of the DepEd."Bigyan nila ako ng pagkakataon para I can prove myself kasi it's notall about education, it's about support anti-drug, anti-violence andanti-smoking campaigns, mga ganyan to prove to them deserving ako sabinigay nila," he appealed. -- abs-cbn.com

link:

The buzz   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mbw0-GMa9c

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-9-2008 03:01 PM | Show all posts
Sam Milby feels that Claudine Barretto is the ultimate leading lady
by Bernie franco

Sam Milby expressed that he wants to be paired with different actressesin his projects for this will immensely benefit his acting career.揗aganda kung maraming love team at kung maraming makakatrabaho,

Use magic Report

Post time 30-9-2008 03:03 PM | Show all posts
SAMbuddies!

credits to goodnewspilipinas.com

Use magic Report

Post time 1-10-2008 10:56 PM | Show all posts

Reply #37 kapamilyaako23's post

i can't wait for the new film.  with bea?  this would be a new pairing.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-10-2008 12:46 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by marissa_jc at 1-10-2008 10:56 PM
i can't wait for the new film.  with bea?  this would be a new pairing.

I would love to see them in the big screen. After I watched them in Close to You and Maging Sino Ka Man... hopefully, Star Cinema pushes this one.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

24-4-2024 04:13 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.244109 second(s), 41 queries .