ADVERTISEMENT

Author: irish_cayunkku

Anwar & sahabatnya

[Copy link]
Post time 29-8-2008 06:44 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by shamsadis at 28-8-2008 03:03 PM
http://www.kpmu.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/5-300x201.jpg

Petikan kata2 Mahathir semasa interview dgn pemberita Israel :

Former Malaysian PM Mahathir On Israeli TV: " The Israeli-Palestinian Conflict is about Land Grab, NOT Religion"

UPDATE Read below excerpts of the interview with Guy Sharett of Channel 10 TV Israel, held on April 6, 2004

Q: Who was the first Jew you met?

A: A fellow student who was with me in Singapore, Yahya Cohen. I have met many others: Lord (Arnold) Weinstock, the English Jew, the former head (managing director) of a big company there (GEC). I know quite a lot of Jews and am friends with many of them.

Q: Did some of them tell you off after your remarks about the Jews? What was their reaction?

A: On the contrary, they defended my stand and said I was not anti-Jew. That is why the reaction of the Jewish community, including members of the House of Commons and the House of Lords, was mild compared to the reaction of the Jewish community elsewhere.

Q: Did you meet the late Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin and could you tell us about the letters he wrote you?

A: Yes I met Rabin when I was in Paris. We wrote to each other. I have written to other Jewish Prime Ministers as well. I thought Rabin was sincere in his desire to put an end to the Israeli-Palestine conflict. But unfortunately he was assassinated.

You know when Rabin was in power we actually brought Jewish children to Malaysia to show them that Muslims were not bad people. Of course their encounters with Palestinians had given them the wrong impression but they came here and mixed with our children (and) they found us normal. I also allowed the Israeli cricket team to play here at the risk of being condemned, but I thought it was a move to show that when you do something positive, we should show our appreciation in a very tangible way.

http://newscompass.blogspot.com/2004/05/former-malaysian-pm-mahathir-on.html

Dahulu Mahathir menafikan dia ada membuat penemuan dgn PM Israeil apabila dia ditanya sekembalinya beliau ke Malaysia...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-8-2008 06:48 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by vivyanne_06 at 27-8-2008 04:08 PM
http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2006/02/15/svBUSH_wideweb__470x321,0.jpg

Tak akan anwar tak boleh kawan mat salleh..
Jangan anggap semua yang beragam lain daripada Islam itu jahat..

Jadi, adakah bukti berikut menunjukkan Najib ejen Amerika???

May 3, 2002

U.S.-Malaysia Defense Cooperation: A Solid Success Story
by The Honorable Najib bin Tun Abdul Razak

Heritage Lecture #742
I considered titling my talk today: "Malaysia-U.S. Defense Cooperation: The Untold Story." The reason is that for many years U.S. and Malaysian forces have cooperated on a wide range of missions with virtually no fanfare or public acknowledgement. And in spite of its success, our bilateral defense relationship seems to be an all too well-kept secret.

So I very much appreciate the chance The Heritage Foundation and the Center for Strategic and International Studies have provided for me to reveal this well-kept secret. I would particularly like to thank Dr. Ed Feulner of Heritage, not only for his kind introduction, but also for his ongoing contributions to enhancing Malaysia-U.S. understanding. I'd like to thank Dr. John Hamre as well, both for the hospitality CSIS is providing today and for his leadership on defense issues. Dr. Hamre may be among the few to whom our bilateral defense cooperation is not in fact a secret.

Before I begin, I'd like to touch briefly on our bilateral relationship as a whole--as a kind of preview to Prime Minister Mahathir's official visit to Washington in two weeks.

Certainly, I am aware that a visit by a head of state to Washington, D.C., is not a rare occurrence, especially these days. So why is this particular visit significant?

Historically, Malaysia has been a steady, reliable friend of the United States.

A Special Relationship with the U.S.
Malaysian forces regularly conduct joint training with United States counterparts, and the United States routinely enjoys access to Malaysian airfields and ports. Also, Malaysia provides one of the few bases outside the United States for U.S. military jungle-warfare training. U.S. troops are warmly welcomed in Malaysia and enjoy training there. In particular:

There have been more than 75 U.S. military ship visits in the past two and a half years.
The United States conducts training exercises with the Royal Malaysian Air Force, flying with and against them in mock battles.
U.S. Navy SEALs conduct training in Malaysia twice a year.
The U.S. Army does field exercises with the Malaysian army. I might mention here that, for their expertise in jungle warfare, Malaysians are known in the business as "whispering death."
Finally, 1,500 Malaysian defense personnel have benefited from the U.S.-sponsored IMET (international military education and training) program.
As you can see, cooperation between our two nations started long before September 11, 2001. But the horrific events of that day galvanized our relationship as never before. Prime Minster Mahathir has been vocal in condemning the attacks, and we have been happy to provide an elevated level of cooperation with the United States on the range of fronts. For example:

The United States averages more than 1,000 overflights per year. Since September 11, this number has increased dramatically, and all requests have been approved.
The United States has excellent access to Malaysian intelligence.
Malaysia occupies a strategic location along the Strait of Malacca and southern South China Sea, and devotes considerable resources to maintaining safe and free shipping lanes for commercial and military vessels. Since September 11, Malaysian forces have been protecting U.S. ships in the Strait.
Malaysia has a considerable number of troops and military assets on our islands to thwart the threat of Abu Sayyaf terrorists in the Southern Philippines.
In addition, Malaysia is actively identifying assets of terrorists and teaching Indonesia and other ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) countries how to freeze assets

http://www.heritage.org/research/asiaandthepacific/HL742.cfm

Use magic Report

Post time 30-8-2008 11:13 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by NIXAR at 29-8-2008 02:36 PM
ni dia BALACI MAMAK....

memang pun dari dulu dan selama-lamanya, ko tu balaci tah apa-apa tah

Use magic Report

Post time 30-8-2008 11:15 AM | Show all posts

Reply #103 rm611's post

ngaku lak tue....TERANG2 nampak KESALAHAN dia MASIH lagi SUPPORT...AKAI letak MANA nie....

Use magic Report

Post time 30-8-2008 11:18 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by NIXAR at 30-8-2008 11:15 AM
ngaku lak tue....TERANG2 nampak KESALAHAN dia MASIH lagi SUPPORT...AKAI letak MANA nie....

org pun ada pendapat sendiri ko ingat ko saja yg betol perfect blah lah otak ko tarok mana?

Use magic Report

Post time 30-8-2008 11:19 AM | Show all posts

Reply #105 rm611's post

pendapat2 juga...tapi kalu dah TERANG2 SALAH tapi SOKONG gak tu TOTOK namanye....

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 30-8-2008 11:29 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by NIXAR at 30-8-2008 11:19 AM
pendapat2 juga...tapi kalu dah TERANG2 SALAH tapi SOKONG gak tu TOTOK namanye....

suka hati akulah nak balaci siapa.KO confident sgt ke siapa salah siapa betol.Totok tu apa?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-8-2008 11:29 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Equalizer at 29-8-2008 06:48 PM

Jadi, adakah bukti berikut menunjukkan Najib ejen Amerika???

May 3, 2002

U.S.-Malaysia Defense Cooperation: A Solid Success Story
by The Honorable Najib bin Tun Abdul Razak

Heritage ...

Ko buta ker aper? sekarang ni zaman pemerintahan PAKLAH... mengong... TUN dah pencen dah,,... aku rs ko ketinggalan zaman ek... SIAN ko ..... ....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 30-8-2008 11:33 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 30-8-2008 11:37 AM | Show all posts

Reply #108 irish_cayunkku's post

ko la MENGONG...TUN yg SEMAI benih2 KKN nie...LUPA ka?

Use magic Report

Post time 30-8-2008 11:38 AM | Show all posts

Reply #107 rm611's post

ada OTAK GUNA bukan WAT JERUK. wat2 tanye lak TOTOK tu ape....

Use magic Report

Post time 30-8-2008 11:39 AM | Show all posts

Reply #109 irish_cayunkku's post

soklan aku x mo jawab...X TAU NGAKU....jgn LARIK....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-8-2008 11:42 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by yhomtorke at 27-8-2008 06:00 PM
hi tuan rumah,

[img=118,64]http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ZLZK2qSKdA__6M:[/img]

Use magic Report

Post time 30-8-2008 11:44 AM | Show all posts

Reply #113 irish_cayunkku's post

pasai pa X JAWAB soklan aku? X TAU ka X MO JAWAB? jenih AMENO ni lagu nie la...PONG PANG PONG PANG...tapi TONG KOSONG....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-8-2008 11:48 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by NIXAR at 30-8-2008 11:37 AM
ko la MENGONG...TUN yg SEMAI benih2 KKN nie...LUPA ka?

yg ko SAKIT HATI lebih2 dgn TUN apepasal... dia ada hutang dgn ko ker:re: :re: ? ntah2 Ko ni ada penyakit HAti kot... dah jumpa doktor.? dah g cepat mkn ubat nnt melarat plak... .. lalalalalalaaa..:cool:

Use magic Report

Post time 30-8-2008 11:51 AM | Show all posts

Reply #115 irish_cayunkku's post

tu la NAMANYA TOTOK...baru NAMPAK SIFAT KETOTOKAN hang tu....

konon2 mula2 masuk DUK ATAS PAGAR..BERLAKON...

pasai TUN la NEGARA jadi MCM nie...penabur BENIH KKN...sebab tu RAKYAT SUSAH...suh dia MIGRATE...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 30-8-2008 12:06 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by NIXAR at 30-8-2008 11:51 AM
tu la NAMANYA TOTOK...baru NAMPAK SIFAT KETOTOKAN hang tu....

konon2 mula2 masuk DUK ATAS PAGAR..BERLAKON...

pasai TUN la NEGARA jadi MCM nie...penabur BENIH KKN...sebab t ...

WEI ko ni lupa daratan gamaknyer ek... pemerintahan TUN xada kaitan PARTI KOMUNIS RAKYAT tau BALACI NANA sekrg... naper ms pemerintahan TUN xada yg berani TEGAKKN keadilan.. pasal PAK LAH Lembik br korang berani... NAPER ms pemerintahan TUN tu ko xMIGrate kalo xsuka.... byk gak kemudahan yg dah tersedia ada zaman pemerintahan ko belasah tibai xmalu muka...... Nilah dia MELAYU MUDAH LUPA (kalo ko melayulah) kalo bangsa lain aku juz nk kata pi blk la kat negara tOK nek hang...

Use magic Report

Post time 30-8-2008 12:09 PM | Show all posts

Reply #117 irish_cayunkku's post

dah banyak kali aku tanya...ISLAM ka MELAYU yg PENTING? sila jawap...nak jadi ISLAMSEJATI ka MELAYU SEJATI? masuk KUBOQ esok ADA X SOKLAN APA BANGSA KAMU? sil a jawap wahai TUTUK....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-8-2008 12:24 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by NIXAR at 30-8-2008 12:09 PM
dah banyak kali aku tanya...ISLAM ka MELAYU yg PENTING? sila jawap...nak jadi ISLAMSEJATI ka MELAYU SEJATI? masuk KUBOQ esok ADA X SOKLAN APA BANGSA KAMU? sil a jawap wahai TUTUK.... : ...

HEhehe.. buat lawak lak dgn soalan aku...? bg aku 2 2 pun penting coz ... kalo bkn melayu masuk islam blum tentu keislamannya... LU Pk la sendiri.... akal pakai... sok kat KUBOQ pun xtnya ko Soalan PKR ker BN...   lawak mengong lak ko buat...

dr ko n aku buat dosa kat sni baik g

[ Last edited by  irish_cayunkku at 30-8-2008 12:26 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 30-8-2008 12:30 PM | Show all posts
hang kata "kalo bkn melayu masuk islam blum tentu keislamannya"....hang tau ka IMAN org TAHAP MANA? hang INGAT yg MELAYU dah BETUI2 ISLAM ka? kalo ISLAM pasai pa BAPAK2 UMNO amik RASUAH...buat KEZALIMAN....hang ingat ISLAM ka tu...paling PENTING ISLAM...MELAYU X PENTING.....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 05:39 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.340904 second(s), 41 queries .