CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: nashrudean

"BEYONCE "IA..SF era"Grammys!Big win!No surprise,so expected!

Close [Copy link]
Post time 12-1-2010 11:14 AM | Show all posts
2460# syoksendiri

yeahhhh!!!
she's the best!!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 14-1-2010 11:34 PM | Show all posts
Bila Grammy neh?

Use magic Report

Post time 15-1-2010 08:58 PM | Show all posts
Hujung bulan..

Use magic Report

Post time 15-1-2010 08:58 PM | Show all posts

Wondering kenapa tembam sangat Carrie nyer ek?

Use magic Report

Post time 16-1-2010 03:13 PM | Show all posts
World’s Top 20 Photogenic Women

-Beyoncé is #4 Most Photogenic Woman Ever

Top 20 list. Cheryl Cole #1 is a HUGE joke though..dia bukannya photogenic sangat pun compared dengan pompuan2 lain kat Top 10 tu.

1. Cheryl Cole
2. Audrey Hepburn
3. Angelina Jolie

4. Beyonce Knowles
5. Princess Diana
6. Marilyn Monroe
7. Catherine Zeta Jones
8. Megan Fox
9. Brigitte Bardot
10. Grace Kelly
11. Jennifer Aniston
12. Cameron Diaz
13. Eva Longoria
14. Kylie Minogue
15. Andrea Corr
16. Twiggy
17. Scarlett Johansson
18. Keira Knightley
19. Elizabeth Taylor
20. Holly Willoughby

http://breakingnews.iol.ie/entertainment/cole-is-worlds-most-photogenic-woman-442051.html

congrats Beyonce..! saya setuju yang beyonce memang photogenic habis..
the only black woman in Top 20..and the 1st REAL singer in the list..bravo..
only bee..

Use magic Report

Post time 16-1-2010 04:02 PM | Show all posts
List tu dibuat oleh caucasian-lover. Tengok taste gak lar. Eva Longoria tu bagi aku sangat photogenic... tapi sbb dia bukan org putih... well.. u know lah.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 17-1-2010 03:32 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by syoksendiri at 17-1-2010 03:33

NEW Sasha Fierce Giant outtakes pictures..! kita tak pernah tengok gambar ni before sebab this is outtakes..!

Beyonce look so deliciously sexy dan hot dan beautiful kat photoshoot ni..! wooow..!

Use magic Report

Post time 22-1-2010 12:40 PM | Show all posts
kenapa sunyi dah thread nih? takde berita terbaru ke? psiko?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-1-2010 03:34 PM | Show all posts
saja je saya malas post..tak de respond..hehehe..berita baru bertimbun banyak gila, tapi rasa malas pulak nak update..nanti saya post la kalau tak de keje apa apa..hihihi..

heres yang terbaru..beyonce akan join 'Hope For Haiti' Telethon Lineup and more this Friday..! baca kat bawah..

Beyoncé joins MTV’s ‘Hope For Haiti’ Telethon Lineup.

She will join husband Jay-Z, Rihanna and U2's Bono and The Edge in London for the event, airing Friday at 8 p.m. ET/PT.

Beyoncé has been added to the bill for the "Hope for Haiti Now: A Global Benefit for Earthquake Relief" telethon, airing Friday at 8 p.m. ET/PT, upping the star wattage for the already massive event.

The singer will join husband Jay-Z, Rihanna and U2's Bono and The Edge in London to help raise funds for Haiti in the wake of last week's devastating 7.0-magnitude earthquake. Justin Timberlake, Bruce Springsteen, Taylor Swift, Mary J. Blige and more artists will also perform during the two-hour telecast.

George Clooney, who helped organize the event with MTV Networks, will helm the proceedings in Los Angeles, while Wyclef Jean and CNN's Anderson Cooper will join in from New York and Haiti, respectively.

A number of notable acts have confirmed their participation for the telethon, which will air commercial-free across MTV, VH1, ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, CNN, BET, the CW, HBO, CMT, PBS, TNT, Showtime, Comedy Central, Bravo, E! Entertainment Network, National Geographic Channel, Oxygen, G4, Centric, Current TV, Fuse, MLB Network, Epix, Palladia, SoapNet, Style, Discovery Health and Planet Green. Canada's CTV, CBC Television, Global Television and MuchMusic also will air "Hope for Haiti," as will BET International, CNN International, National Geographic and MTV Networks International, making the event available in 640 million homes worldwide.

Facebook and Twitter are the official social-media partners for the telethon. All donations will benefit Oxfam America, Partners in Health, Red Cross, UNICEF and Wyclef's Yele Haiti foundation. The Clinton Bush Haiti Fund and United Nations World Food Programme will also benefit from the telethon's efforts, as aid will be split evenly among each organization's relief programs for the ravaged island.

Expected highlights from the telecast include U2's Bono and The Edge joining Jay-Z and Rihanna in London for a one-of-a-kind performance. Kid Rock, Keith Urban and Sheryl Crow are among those who will appear in Los Angeles, and Springsteen, Blige and Shakira are set to take part in the New York portion of the show.

All the performances and collaborations will be available for download on iTunes for 99 cents on Saturday.

also ini rumor je..tak confirm lagi..

Beyoncé to be involved in Haiti charity single?

Simon Cowell is putting together a charity single to raise money for earthquake hit Haiti. It’s claimed Prime Minister Gordon Brown personally asked the X Factor judge to put together a track. Cowell told The Sun: “We are going to do a single. We only made the decision today. I have got to get it together in 24 hours.” Now it’s claimed massive stars like Beyoncé, Lady GaGa and Robbie Williams could record parts for the song. This Friday acts including Beyoncé, Coldplay, Jay-Z, Christina Aguilera and U2 will perform at the Hope For Haiti Now telethon – which has been organised by MTV and George Clooney. Jay and U2 have also recorded a song to raise cash for the cause.
Source:MTVUK

Use magic Report

Post time 22-1-2010 08:23 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by syoksendiri at 22-1-2010 20:24

Beyonce's Grammy banner pic dan commercial video..! SMART GILA..!!!

korang boleh tengok commercial Grammy video kat bawah ni..30 saat je..creative gila..!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91cJHVr0O6I

stunning gila..! love it..!

Use magic Report

Post time 23-1-2010 05:34 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by syoksendiri at 24-1-2010 00:16

Kelly doesn’t rule out a Destiny’s Child reunion

Although all three Destiny’s Child bandmates have gone their separate ways, Beyonce is in LA with hubby Jay-Z working on a new album, Michelle Williams is in London reprising the roll of Roxie Hart in Chicago and Kelly Rowland is in Miami finishing her album, Kelly told OK! that a reunion isn’t completely out of the picture!

‘We’re all supporting each other from a distance,’ Kelly told OK! at the Pokerstars Caribbean Adventure 2010 at the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas. ‘It’s not a Destiny’s Child space right now but who knows? Maybe.’

saya harap dorang takkan bersama lagi selama lama-nya..! tolonglah..! Beyonce terlalu bagus,successful, famous,popular untuk reunite balik dengan dorang berdua tu..i mean sekarang the BIGGEST star in music industry..! takkan nak sama balik kan..shes better off without both of them..saya nak Beyonce SOLO forever..! SOLO je kay..! saya tak kisah pasal dorang dua tu apa nak jadi jadi la peduli apa saya..

----
Beyonce Is MTV News’ #4 Woman Of The Year (2009)

B basically took over the world in 2009.
4. Beyoncé
In 2009, Beyonce went global. It’s not as if she wasn’t already one of he biggest stars on the planet, but over the past 12 months —spurred on by a mega-successful tour, a string of high-profile cameos,and the undying popularity of “Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It)” — she became an honest-to-goodness global force, a pop-culture phenomenon  whose reach was perhaps bested only by the guy who made headlines for doing the “Single Ladies” dance, President Barack Obama.

So, like Obama, could a Nobel Peace Prize be in Beyoncé’s future? At this point, we’re willing to believe that she just might … especially when we’re talking about one of the most idolized — and influential —women in the world. In 2009, Beyoncé became so huge that truly anything is possible from here on out.

read more here.. http://www.mtv.com/news/articles ... owles_beyonce.jhtml

Use magic Report

Post time 23-1-2010 05:58 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by syoksendiri at 23-1-2010 18:55

Beyonce on the cover of People’s ‘Style Watch’ January 2010 issue.

-----
Beyoncé cries when watching American Idol

The 28-year-old singer is often overcome with emotion when tuning into the US reality show, which has produced stars including Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson, as she gets so attached to the acts. Beyonce likes the programme because it gives people a chance to get started in the music business, which she claims was lacking when she was young.  Beyonce found fame with girl band Destiny’s Child. After a line-up change she toured the world with Michelle Williams and Kelly Rowland, and is thankful that she was given the chance to make it.

“I don’t watch much television but I’ve watched those shows and I’ve cried, I’ve welled up. I’m like, ‘Oh my God, I hope they win, I hope they get a chance,’ ”Beyonce said. “And me being from Houston, Texas, there weren’t many outlets for me and the girls in Destiny’s Child.”  Beyonce does not buy into the idea that reality TV makes it easier for people to become famous as they do not have to work for it. She insists it actually makes things harder, as people often struggle to have longevity.

She told Britain’s Observer newspaper: “There’s always a new artist that people are fascinated with, and I think becoming famous is not so hard any more but staying – and I don’t even like the word famous – staying a celebrity is not so easy, especially now that people have access to celebrities even when they don’t want you to. In the end, you have to have some kind of talent. When you think about Michael Jackson and Prince, back in the day when they were mysterious… that mystery was attractive and now it’s hard to have that”

-------
Montreal’s Kevin Barnes on Possibly Working with Beyoncé
It’s been a big year for collaborations, both rumored and executed. From Thom Yorke and Flea to Ian Brown and Rihanna to Lil Wayne and Weezer, 2009 has had our minds wondering and genres cohabitating.  And now…Beyonce and Of Montreal?

In an interview with The Guardian (via Prefix), the former Destiny’s Child star explained that her recent indie-rock flirtations aren’t just for kicks; she wants to get involved. “There’s so many people I’d like to work with still, but I’d like to maybe go outside of the box,” she said. “My sister [Solange] has put me on to bands like Of Montreal and some other different types of artists. I would love to do something like that on my next album.”  Well, Beyonce, your friends at Paste did some legwork for you. Turns out, Of Montreal frontman Kevin Barnes is game. “I fell in love with Beyonce’s ‘Crazy in Love’ and, since then, I’ve always kept an ear out for what she releases,” Barnes said in a statement to Paste. “I wasn’t that familiar with her Destiny’s Child stuff, until Solange played me some of the deep cuts. I was truly blown away by the vocal arrangements/performances. I think most people don’t realize what an amazingly great singer Beyonce is. She is so much more than a pop star. There is a reason why she’s the most popular and beloved female vocalist of our time. I would be fully psyched to work with her.”

saya harap dorang dua kolabarasi buat 2-3 lagu untuk bee next album..!yaaayyy..

Use magic Report

Post time 23-1-2010 06:24 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by syoksendiri at 23-1-2010 21:10

Rolling Stone calls Beyonce Queen of Pop

How could we possibly have gotten through this brutal bummer of a decade without Beyoncé. Calling her a mere R&B diva is, at this point, almost an insult: With grace and grit, Beyoncé has become the reigning Queen of Pop…

Click here to see the scan and to read the complete article. http://www.beyonceworld.net/Temp/Rollingstone

--------
Best of the decade: New Zealand’s Real Groove published their top ten artists of the decade.
Beyonce and Jay-Z both made the list.

They said:
She still won’t be 30 be the time the decade ends, but Beyoncé managed to achieve the amount of success and rack up the number of key cuts other divas wait until middle age for. No other pop songstress steered her own career with as much ingenuity or personality.

VERY WELL SAID..! tersangatlah BETUL..! applause..!

--------
Beyoncé Tops List of Celebrity Stumblers! hahahaha..celebrity jatuh pun Beyonce dapat #1..terrer..

Beyonce may have been nominated for 10 Grammy Awards but she has also topped the celebrity stumbler list.  The Top 5 in full:

1. Beyoncé fell down 12 stairs while performing at the Amway Arena in Orlando, Florida – July, 2007

2. Robbie Williams fell on stage whilst performing at Leeds in 2006. Robbie carried on singing from the floor. He was quick to see the funny side and admitted his embarrassment to the crowd
    3. Dizzee Rascal fell off stage at the University of Kent in June 2009. He tripped over mid-song and fell head first into the University of Kent crowd in Canterbury.
    4. Jennifer Lopez November 2009, American Music Awards – see above for details
    5. Dave Grohl fell over in May 2008 in Auckland after jumping on the drummers mini stage

BEYONCE FALLS & STILL COMES OUT ON TOP! LOLLLL..!!! lawak tull..!

--------
Alicia Keys: Me and Beyonce are like sisters

Alicia Keys has spoken to MTV News about her collaboration with Beyonce – which features on her new album. The two divas have teamed up for Put It On A Love Song and Keys explained they’re old mates.

‘Beyonce and I together was like re-united sisters. Most people get in the studio and don’t get a chance to really collaborate but we were in one room having a ball. The energy was incredible. Big up to (producer) Swizz Beatz who worked on the track- it was unreal.’

Use magic Report

Post time 24-1-2010 02:46 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by syoksendiri at 24-1-2010 03:52

Tina Knowles files for divorce.

yup..its true..tina dan mathew akan bercerai..saya tak kisah apa apa pun..saya bangga dorang dapat main romen dan lahirkan beyonce kat dunia dan bagi kat saya sampai saya jatuh cinta dan tabik kat this woman..terima kasih tina dan mathew..nak cerai cerai lah..aku dah ada beyonce..

Beyonce’s mother, Tina Knowles, has filed for divorce from the pop diva’s father and manager, Mathew Knowles. Tina Knowles began legal proceedings Nov. 11, according to documents filed with the Harris County Court Clerk.

‘The decision to end our marriage is an amicable one. We remain friends, parents, and business partners,’ the couple said in a statement provided to The Associated Press on Friday. ‘If anyone is expecting an ugly messy fight, they will be sadly disappointed. We ask for your respect of our privacy as we handle this matter.’

Tina and Mathew Knowles wed in 1980. In addition to 27-year-old Beyonce, they have another daughter, 23-year-old singer Solange.

------------------
Parade.com: Which celeb would you most like to kiss under the mistletoe this year?

i guess semua orang nak cium Beyonce dari Rihanna or Britney..LOLLLL ahaha..but what the kungfu at Jennifer Aniston at #1..she's unattractive, dan bukannya cun sangat..ewww..Angelina pun sama..dah tak cun..

Parada.com: Who is your all-time favorite singing diva?

LOLLLL at Madonna nombor 4..tak boleh blah..suara taik tak sedap langsung ahaha..
Beyonce the only one from this generation in this list..! tabikk..sian Mariah Curry..

------------------
Ke$ha’s Favourite Song of the Year (2009)..

‘Single Ladies,’ by Beyoncé. I’m feeling that so hard. Gaga had a pretty epic year, but Beyoncé’s my secret crush. She’s amazing.

-------------------
Top 20 beauty icons of the decade..

saya tak setuju dengan position bee kat #8, she should be #1..but anyway, beyonce the 1st BLACK artist in the list(2nd is Halle Berry)..hairannya mana si Britney Spears..ahahah..

Angelina Jolie beat Jennifer Aniston to the top spot of a recent poll to decide the top 20 beauty icons of the decade. According to The Independent and Economic Times, the Tomb Raider star’s famous pout, thick hair and flawless skin have seen women across the world envy her and millions of men want to be with her.

Top 20 beauty icons of the decade..kenapa ramai orang ingat J.Aniston ni lawa arr..? biasa je saya tengok..

1. Angelina Jolie 2.Jennifer Aniston 3.Kylie Minogue 4.Catherine Zeta Jones 5.Cheryl Cole 6. Scarlett Johansson 7.Keira Knightly 8.Beyonce Knowles 9.Liv Tyler 10.Halle Berry 11. Kate Winslet 12.Myleene Klass 13.Kelly Brook 14.Nigella Lawson 15.Kate Beckinsale 16. Megan Fox 17.Eva Longoria 18.Joanna Lumley 19.Holly Willoughby 20.Charlize Theron

-------------------
Beyonce attended Alicia Keys’ ‘The Element Of Freedom’ album release party in New York.

Beyoncé and Jay-Z are arriving at the island in the Indian Ocean.

Beyonce's New Year Performance..she was paid 2 million hanya untuk performance ni..it has been confirmed..! wooow..tabikkk..!

party..CLICK..

show:

Use magic Report

Post time 24-1-2010 02:29 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by the_builder at 24-1-2010 14:30

Beyonce masa kat rancangan HOPE FOR HAITI...dia perform HALO dgn iringan piano oleh Chris Martin (Coldplay)...such a luvly...dah lama aku tunggu depa ni nak bergabung....harap2 ada project berduet depa ni..hehehe..masuk ke actually...who knows kan..video dia aku tak reti la nak upload...hehehehe...syoksendiri tolong upload video yg Bey perform kat hope for haitu tu.....aku suka banget ngan rambut n baju dia tu...luv it..luv it...suara Bey tak yah komen lagi la...sedap nak mampus....

BEY U HAVE A SUCH SWEET SMILE...LUV U MORE N MORE....TILL THE END.....

Use magic Report

Post time 24-1-2010 02:48 PM | Show all posts
Beyonce & Hubby Jay Z at UK.....cantik sgt sluar tu....Bey memang suka ngan rambut mcm ni lately....i like so so much
tinggi giler high heels dia...nama pon high heel...hehehehe

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-1-2010 02:50 PM | Show all posts
YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

dah masuk page yg ke - 100

:pompom::pompom::pompom::pompom::pompom::pompom:

Use magic Report

Post time 24-1-2010 02:51 PM | Show all posts
BEYONCE IN ALLURE MAGAZINE

Use magic Report

Post time 24-1-2010 03:44 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by syoksendiri at 3-2-2010 15:43

sibuk je awak ni.. kidding..kita sama2 beyonce fans peduli apa kan..semua sharing2..hehe..

heres the allure magazine cover Feb 2010..cantik nak mampos..! suka tengok pose bee sexy ala2 catwoman gitu..

more pics:
beyonce leaving 'hope of haiti' event in london..shoes dia gila la..! ahaha..

beyonce out and about in paris..suka sangat tengok style bee..classy gila..! tak de over-the-top macam rihanna atau gaga..

Use magic Report

Post time 24-1-2010 05:24 PM | Show all posts
2479# syoksendiri

Takpe la SS...sekali sekala...menolong kerja ko.....apa salahnya kan...hehehe...tapi yg video hope for haiti tu aku tak reti nak upload..hehehehe

serah kepada yang pakar....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

5-5-2024 11:07 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.074268 second(s), 41 queries .