Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: kompia23

Prayer Direction

[Copy link]
Post time 1-1-2009 10:17 PM | Show all posts

Reply #20 kompia23's post

Mohd Ali tu siapa?  Yang boxing tu ke?  Kau tau ke siapa penulis yang betulnya?

I see you are trying to put facts into muslims mind but the facts are just hearsay...  my friend.  

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-1-2009 11:36 PM | Show all posts

Balas #19 Ley\ catat

bistu???

Use magic Report

Post time 2-1-2009 01:45 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by anti_israel at 1-1-2009 06:28 PM
so, the question have been answered in the quran....
what else do you need???

chapter and verse please

Use magic Report

Post time 2-1-2009 11:58 AM | Show all posts

Balas #23 Debmey\ catat

clearly you did not read post 17.....
go back and read again please...
do not show your stupidity here...

Use magic Report

Post time 2-1-2009 03:04 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kompia23 at 1-1-2009 08:56 PM
Takde, sebab saya membacanya dalam buku yang ditulis of Mohd. Ali..Islam Reviewed. Dia katakan masih ada patung dalam Ka'aba. Jadi sayatanyakan kat sini lah... Nak tahu view orang Muslim... Kalau saudarakata tiada, saya terima. Sekiranya terkasar bahasa tu, saya minta maaf.Tak banyak orang masuk ke dalam Ka'aba, sebab tu banyak yang tidak tahu.

don't worry about it. kamu takde pun buat salah apa2, in fact, saya berterima kasih sebab saudara ingin bertanya tentang agama saya. it's just a misunderstanding from our part, dan saya juga meminta maaf jika ada jawapan yang saya @ sahabat2 muslim saya yang menyinggung perasaan kamu.

Itu datang daripada fahaman kami sebagaiorang Kristian. Kerana sekiranya wujudnya tempat penyembahan, selalunyaada roh di sana. Dalam kepercayaan agama lain.... ada yang menyembahpokok, gunung dan sebagainya... Ini adalah kerana mereka percaya adaroh penunggu di sana.

Jadi dulu, Ka'aba adalah kawasan penyembahan berhala. Itu sebabnya saya katakan masih ada roh di sana.

Dalam alkitab, ini rujukan tentang kewujudan roh jahat yang berkeliaran di dunia ini:-
Eph 6:12; karena perjuangan kita bukanlah melawan darah dan daging,tetapi melawan pemerintah-pemerintah, melawan penguasa-penguasa,melawan penghulu-penghulu dunia yang gelap ini, melawan roh-roh jahatdi udara.

Firman ini mengatakan kita tidak melawan darah dan daging (manusia)tetapi pemerintah (roh), penguasa (roh), penghulu dunia (roh), roh-rohjahat.

Jadi wujudnya roh-roh jahat di dunia ini yang berlainan pangkat yang dibahagikan ke kawasan-kawasan tertentu..

betul, memang wujud roh2 begini. Di dalam agama kami, kami memanggilnya dengan panggilan syaitan dan/atau jin.

tetapi setelah pembukaan semula Mekah oleh Nabi Muhammad s.a.w., baginda sendiri telah memecahkan berhala2 tersebut dengan tongkat baginda sambil baginda melafazkan ayat Quran yang terdapat di dalam signature saya.

roh jahat memang terdapat di mana2, hatta di dalam badan manusia sekali pun, dan saya rasa Kristianiti juga mengajar tentang fakta ini, betul tak kompia?

Use magic Report

Post time 2-1-2009 03:09 PM | Show all posts

Balas #23 Debmey\ catat

chapter and verse has been given.

As far as I know, www.cari.com.my has been divided into three sections, one is for the Malay language, one is in English language, the other is in Chinese language.

And after going through the ones in English language, I find it that RSF is not there.

which means RSF is only accessible through Malay portal of www.cari.com.my

so if you wanna join this forum, you have to go through a MALAY PORTAL which accepted the MALAY LANGUAGE.

the answer is provided in Malay, as for the host of the thread to understand. you would be best to go and learn the language of Malay as for respecting the portal which accepted the Malay language being used here.

you have been registered in www.cari.com.my since 2003 and it's been 6 years since you've registered. Surely a person like you (who claimed to have "debunked Ahmad Deedat's material") can pick up and learn the Malay language in a very fast pace, ya?

if we, the Malays, can break the mentality and learn the English language, how come you, a Singaporean, can't break your own mentality and learn the Malay language?

If you wanna argue about this, then you are suppose to go to the ENGLISH PORTAL which uses 100% english language as their medium of postings/debates/talks.

you can access it by clicking on the "English" link situated on the top right hand corner of the page.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 2-1-2009 05:10 PM | Show all posts
kompia, jangan jejaskan kredibiliti diri anda sendiri dengan membuat kenyataan ada orang sorok berhala dalam kaabah....

sebab fundamental Islam ialah menghalang sembah berhala(pagan)....kerana itulah Islam wujud....

Tuhan hanya Satu....

memang kaabah pernah dibubuh banyak berhala, tetapi bukan selepas kedatangan ISlam....

Use magic Report

Post time 2-1-2009 05:15 PM | Show all posts

Balas #26 gunblade712\ catat

maybe malay language is considered low standard, who knows.....

to debmey, learn laaaa malay language.....just take it as supplement knowlegde, then enough already....

rugi la kalau selalu datang forum ni tapi YOu taktau langsung bahasa melayu....
apa laaa!!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-1-2009 05:29 PM | Show all posts

Balas #28 ussopp\ catat

if he thinks that way, so why mingle with malay-talking people?

he's free to join the English portal, where everyone is obligated to speak English.

There, he can bitch and bark if someone uses other than English as their medium.

here, Malay is accepted. Follow the majority and learn how to respect people.

I believe that the bible and Debmey's parents teaches him how to respect people, am I right?

Use magic Report

Post time 2-1-2009 05:38 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by gunblade712 at 2-1-2009 03:09 PM

if we, the Malays, can break the mentality and learn the Englishlanguage, how come you, a Singaporean, can't break your own mentalityand learn the Malay language?

If you wanna argue about this, then you are suppose to go to theENGLISH PORTAL which uses 100% english language as their medium ofpostings/debates/talks.

you can access it by clicking on the "English" link situated on the top right hand corner of the page.

Here is a muslim loser who runs away with malayu language.
Why did you learn English in school for? So that people who don't know malay can understand you right?
Me on the other hand never learnt malay in school.

There is no chapter and verse provided at all. Don't try to BS anyone.

cheers

Use magic Report

Post time 2-1-2009 05:41 PM | Show all posts

Balas #29 gunblade712\ catat

yea,

debmey, it has been 6 years....

pick up something la....and respect other....

dont come here and tell us to go all your way, its impolite...

i know, true christian is sure polite...

Use magic Report

Post time 2-1-2009 05:53 PM | Show all posts

Balas #30 Debmey\ catat

you can say what you want.

but a person who has been 6 years around a community of Malays but failed to picked up even a simple malay language is considered a loser amongst the rest of us.

and mey mey, you told me that you've STUDIED the Quran, right?

I have given the verses from the Quran using the original arabic name of the verse, you, who claimed to have STUDIED the Quran AND DEBUNKED AHMAD DEEDAT'S MATERIAL (your claim, I humbly don't believe these crap), can surely detect the verse's name, right?

If not, then how can you claimed that you've studied the Quran, when you don't even know the verse's name in arabic?

oh, and if you wanna talk 100% English, you are free to join the English portal...

here, the Malay language is ACCEPTABLE, and I am only following www.cari.com.my 's rules and regulation.

it's a pity that a debmey, whom failed to show a simple respect to other ethnics and language, is talking on behalf of Christianity.

I wanna say that Christianity gave birth to a rude, ill-mannered, kiasu, and low-life-mentality person like debmey, but after seeing kompia's postings, I'd doubt that Christian would teach such negative manners and issue.

So I think it's either debmey's parents/family, or the country Singapore itself.

Pity.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-1-2009 06:31 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2-1-2009 05:38 PM

Here is a muslim loser who runs away with malayu language.

and here a chinese loser who thinks he can uplift his standard by embracing christianity.

Why did you learn English in school for? So that people who don't know malay can understand you right?

you know what.....THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM! YOU GO AND SOLVE IT....YOU ENTER "OUR" HOUSE.....YOU MUST LEARN "OUR" OWN WAY.

I.E OUR REFERS TO MALAYSIANS WHO CAN SPEAKS/UNDERSTANDS BAHASA MALAYSIA.

Me on the other hand never learnt malay in school.

I REPEAT.

That is your problem!

what a pathetic double loser g*y mey who can't discuss properly and present the proof like a MAN but say cheers all the time.yuck!

cheers

here comes a cheerleader...again.

[ Last edited by  sixret at 2-1-2009 06:35 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 3-1-2009 12:00 AM | Show all posts
These jokers have been writing in english and once they get stuck, they tell me that I need to debate in malay with them.

You people have been living among chinese all your lives, so how come you cannot read and write chinese?

Use magic Report

Post time 3-1-2009 12:33 AM | Show all posts

Balas #35 Debmey\ catat

its not that we come and live among chinese, its chinese who come and living among us....thats why Malay is national language here.....

and chinese/indian who born here nearly automatically can speak Malay....
the same situation occur in indonesia....

if i was born and live in china, then i must can read chinese......i must have some pace to learn their mothertongue, and this effort to learn is what we called COMMON SENSE.....

[ Last edited by  ussopp at 3-1-2009 12:35 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 3-1-2009 08:29 AM | Show all posts
Why do you learn english?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-1-2009 11:17 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 3-1-2009 12:00 AM
These jokers have been writing in english and once they get stuck, they tell me that I need to debate in malay with them.

You people have been living among chinese all your lives, so how come ...

The pathetic loser cheerleader is whining.....again.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-1-2009 11:19 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 3-1-2009 08:29 AM
Why do you learn english?

Why do you come here?

Use magic Report

Post time 3-1-2009 01:15 PM | Show all posts

Reply #37 Debmey's post

rasa nak mencarut je..tp ku tahan...

kekuatan org Islam adalah SABAR...

y shud we tell u, y we all learn english...

u shud tell us..y u come malay forum..even u dont know malay..sound damn silly right??..

i claim u as Kafir Harbi..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-1-2009 02:24 PM | Show all posts

Reply #27 ussopp's post

kompia, jangan jejaskan kredibiliti diri anda sendiri dengan membuat kenyataan ada orang sorok berhala dalam kaabah....

Aiikkk... Please bear in mind, my knowledge and understanding ditate me to say so, and since your friend gunblade and others have shown that, that is untrue. I accepted it with open heart. I also apologized if what i wrote has hurt anyone. Not that I would like to defend my credibility or what, that who I am. I speak frankly about what I understand about the issue.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-3-2024 05:48 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.070369 second(s), 42 queries .