ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2784|Reply: 2

Advancement in Alternative Fuel Research

[Copy link]
Post time 8-1-2009 09:16 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-1-2009 10:36 AM | Show all posts
Indeed. What we're really lacking are mindset change and awareness towards science and technology. All that we have been doing so far is wait for a new technology to come out, then rush to implement them (albeit quite slowly) without much intention to improvise. Like you said, "wait and see"

Why is this the case? I believe we are too deluged with too much entertainment. Are TVs show nothing but gossips, singing contests, stupid-ass-joke contests, dance contests etc. Although we can say the same about American TV, they have balanced amount of educational TV programmes.

Most families subscribing to Astro just to watch a few channels: Astro Ria, Prima etc. What the government should force them to subscribe are those of channel 5**.

Meanwhile, if I'm not mistaken (please correct me if I'm wrong), Najib did say Malaysia will not dwell into the nuclear energy region, as we have abundant of fossil fuel resources.

Iran is developing everything all by themselves without getting much external help, despite (or, as a result of) international pressure. Must Malaysia be in the similar situation to do the same?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-1-2009 01:13 PM | Show all posts
by hyree_hybrid

Meanwhile, if I'm not mistaken (please correct me if I'm wrong), Najib did say Malaysia will not dwell into the nuclear energy region, as we have abundant of fossil fuel resources.

If Malaysia have so much abundant fossil fuel resources, then WHY did we have to follow World Market price when comes to reducing or increasing fuel price? We should have the capability to determine our own price and the Government should have able to maintain its subside without problem.

The reason here is because Malaysian people are more stupid than they care to admit. The Government state that Malaysia have fossil fuel but the people never ask where it goes to when the people needs it the most. Only one I have ever heard asking was PKR leader, Annuar Ibrahim, which is why the people who could think straight agrees with him.

Futhermore, I believe that Malaysian Government is not serious about searching for alternative fuel source. Fossil Fuel here means that the Governments gets more income, alternative fuel source means that the people gets the beneficts but the Government will lose their income which they need to build new buildings and bridges (which they spend on Indons). That is why Malaysian Government is not being serious here.

And don't tell me that the technology is hard to come by or the West is not sharing. That is old news. Japan have been trying to develop alternative fuel source since the beginning of Economic Crisis and they have come out with various technology like Hyrodrogen fuel cells, solar panel cars and much more. All Malaysia have to do is send people to work with the Japanese and they could have obtain the technology required to duplicate it here.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 06:37 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.070063 second(s), 29 queries .