copat la tepek weyyyyy

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-1-2009 08:42 PM | Show all posts

mp4-24

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-1-2009 08:45 PM | Show all posts
Dennis to quit as McLaren F1 boss  

Dennis (left) will hand over the reins to Whitmarsh after 27 years
Ron Dennis is to step down as team principal of McLaren and hand over to current number two Martin Whitmarsh ahead of the new Formula One season.

Dennis, 61, who has run McLaren since 1981, will stay on as executive chairman of the McLaren Group.

The 51-year-old Whitmarsh will take over McLaren's F1 operation on 1 March.

"It's time for Martin to take over. It is 100% my decision - this is a job he will embrace and from now most race-day decisions will be his," said Dennis.

"I still have huge passion for F1 and I want to be supportive of Martin's responsibilities, but that will come purely in the form of voicing an opinion.

"Maybe they'll get my opinion when they don't want it! But I hope Martin will listen to my opinions, even if ultimately - as it will - the ultimate decision rests solely with him.

"This is the right time for this decision. But don't see this as some sort of retirement because it is the exact opposite.

"The first thing I must do is raise my own game because everybody realises this is a tough period in which to work. My decision - and it is solely, and exclusively my decision - has been made on the basis of what is best for McLaren.

"We are a very diverse organisation and we have a number of other projects ongoing, including the development of our road car, and that is going to be a real challenge.

"However, really I want to downplay this decision, because today is about the new car, where we're going forward as a team - it certainly isn't about my stepping down," added the 61-year-old.

Dennis merged his Project Four racing company with Team McLaren Ltd to form McLaren Racing in 1980 and took over as team principal in 1981.

Whitmarsh has been at McLaren since 1989, when he assumed the role of head of operations.

And he said: "It doesn't feel like a bombshell to me - Ron has reached this point and I was keen for him to dictate a timeframe - but I certainly didn't push him.

"I've worked with Ron for 20 years and he has had an incredible career, but Formula One is changing and evolving and so is this business."

The 2009 Formula One season opens with the Australian Grand Prix in Melbourne on 29 March.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-1-2009 08:47 PM | Show all posts
Hamilton eyeing second title bid  
Lewis Hamilton targeted a second World Championship as McLaren unveiled their new car for the 2009 season.

The Englishman and team-mate Heikki Kovalainen took the wraps off the new Mercedes-powered MP4-24 at the team's base in Surrey.

And 24-year-old Hamilton said: "This is now my third season and I've got my targets. I want the title again."

Meanwhile, McLaren said Ron Dennis will step down as team principal on 1 March, to be replaced by Martin Whitmarsh.

Hamilton won last year's title by a single point from Brazilian Ferrari driver Felipe Massa, who has already had a day testing his team's new car.

The McLaren car is the third to be unveiled ahead of the new season after Ferrari and Toyota's new models broke cover earlier this week.

And Hamilton said: "The car looks beautiful and it's great to see the final outcome.

"But I certainly don't feel any extra pressure being champion. This season will be a whole new challenge for everyone, including me, because of the rule changes.

"I think this will be a very open season - no-one quite knows what to expect, and that should make it exciting - it's a great prospect for F1 fans."

Team-mate Kovalainen added: "I'm fortunate enough to have watched behind the scenes as this year's car has taken shape and I've been amazed at just how hard everybody has worked.

"With so many new rules, adapting quickly will be essential and I feel more prepared than ever for the new season."

Test driver Pedro de la Rosa will give the McLaren its debut in a private test at Portugal's Algarve circuit on Saturday - the first of a series of critical tests before the start of the new season in Melbourne, Australia on 29 March.

Ferrari, Renault, Williams and Toyota - whose car was unveiled on Thursday - will join McLaren at the new Algarve circuit in Portugal next week.

Renault, fourth last year, and Williams both launch their cars at that test on Monday, while BMW Sauber - third overall in 2008 - have chosen the Valencia track in Spain for the first public appearance of their new model.

All the new cars have been designed to conform to the biggest set of F1 rule changes in 25 years, which are aimed at improving racing and making overtaking easier.

The Algarve test will be the first time Hamilton has driven an F1 car at speed since clinching the title and becoming F1's youngest ever champion in Brazil last November.

He has done a handful of publicity appearances and other engagements since then but has spent much of his time having a break from F1 with his girlfriend Nicole Scherzinger, singer with pop group the *****cat Dolls.

Following the unveiling of the Ferrari in Italy on Monday, much attention will be paid to how the McLaren compares.

New rules have forced modifications which lower and widen the front wing, and demand a tall, narrow rear wing.

Slick, untreaded tyres will also be reintroduced after 11 years on grooved tyres, and teams have the option of employing a kinetic energy recovery system (Kers).

The Kers system stores energy that would otherwise be wasted as heat during braking, then reapplies it during acceleration to provide a boost in power, controlled from the cockpit by the driver.

And Hamilton supports the changes to the regulations, saying: "I think it's important that F1 keeps moving forward and it's always been tough to overtake in the past so we need to get some of our competitiveness on the circuit back.

"Hopefully with the slick tyres, less downforce and Kers we'll be able to do that."

The fashion so far has been for a tightly-waisted rear to the car, to ensure effective airflow to the rear wing - with Ferrari's particularly narrow. McLaren's new challenger is expected to follow that trend.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-1-2009 08:49 PM | Show all posts
New McLaren car joins 2009 launch

Lewis Hamilton, who will be targeting a second straight world title, is all smiles as McLaren launch their new car for the 2009 season

Kovalainen and Hamilton pose in front of McLaren's new car, which conforms to the biggest set of rule changes in the sport in 25 years

McLaren will be testing their new car at Portugal's Algarve circuit on Saturday, ahead of the start of the new season on 29 March.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 18-1-2009 08:22 AM | Show all posts

Reply #64 epitome's post

akhirnya belah jugak orang sombong ni aku suka:pompom:

Use magic Report

Post time 18-1-2009 08:23 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by epitome at 17-1-2009 08:42 PM
http://www.mclaren.com/mediaroom/plogger/thumbs/lrg-import-vodafone_mclaren_mercedes_mp4-24_-_side_view_-_a4__300dpi.jpg

mp4-24

comel lak keta mekelate ni

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-1-2009 02:32 PM | Show all posts

Reply #68 ShadowChaser's post

sb warna n pencahayaan tu

Use magic Report

Post time 19-1-2009 08:29 AM | Show all posts

Balas #64 epitome\ catat

mcmane la nasib hamilton ni tanpa ron dennis..

bleh menang ke  ron dennis ni tanpa ayah angkat kesayangan dia

Use magic Report

Post time 19-1-2009 10:03 AM | Show all posts

Reply #70 weta_studio's post

abih ah anak mas ni nanti mgt mercedez tunjuk belang ah

Use magic Report

Post time 19-1-2009 11:18 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by weta_studio at 19-1-2009 08:29 AM
mcmane la nasib hamilton ni tanpa ron dennis..

bleh menang ke  ron dennis ni tanpa ayah angkat kesayangan dia

den x paham maksud ayat neh...salah nahu ke..salah tatabahasa ke...salah  gantinama ke?? atau eden eh yg salah pemahaman..??

Use magic Report

Post time 19-1-2009 02:18 PM | Show all posts

Balas #72 tanabe2287\ catat

aiseh..aku nak sebut hamiltong td..keyboard laptop aku ni mcm nak je aku taip ron dennis

Use magic Report

Post time 19-1-2009 02:48 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by epitome at 17-1-2009 08:42 PM
http://www.mclaren.com/mediaroom/plogger/thumbs/lrg-import-vodafone_mclaren_mercedes_mp4-24_-_side_view_-_a4__300dpi.jpg

mp4-24

rega keto neh baper sbijik...?? den ingat cukup duit KWSP nnt den nk bedal sbijik...

den tgk jalan rayo depan umah den tuh haa lengang jek mlm2...nk kasik gempak skit....
psl org kg den pon duk ckp dah lamo x bunyik bising mat rempit skrg neh aarr...

org kg...tggu den gogar den punyo MP4-24 ni haa...jgn baling kayu dh arr..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-1-2009 01:32 PM | Show all posts

Reply #74 tanabe2287's post

murah yo... den dah booking.. bulan 3 dapek lah..
downpayment 1000 hengget yo..
bayar bulanang 2000 hengget sebulan ... buek loan 30 tahung

dapek la den berlagak depan awek2 dan juga kawang2 satu opis nanti

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2009 03:38 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by van_allen at 15-1-2009 10:45 PM
renot tim papa kedana.......
tim picisan nak buat apa sokong.....

wooooiiiii brother itam

muhahahahaha

muncul gak ko kat sini...

gi la masuk thread renot... meriah wooooo kat sane  

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-1-2009 03:57 PM | Show all posts

Reply #76 akughi's post

memang di alu alukan....

baik yang lama atau yang baru...

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2009 04:59 PM | Show all posts

Reply #77 Yo-Ya's post

aku lame tak nampak kelibat allen

Use magic Report

Post time 21-1-2009 08:29 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by tanabe2287 at 19-1-2009 02:48 PM

rega keto neh baper sbijik...?? den ingat cukup duit KWSP nnt den nk bedal sbijik...

den tgk jalan rayo depan umah den tuh haa lengang jek mlm2...nk kasik gempak skit....
psl org kg den p ...

apsal ko nak beli keta lak kau patut beli sampan je la

Use magic Report

Post time 21-1-2009 01:03 PM | Show all posts

Reply #79 ShadowChaser's post

biar la dia beli kate...

tak kan nak pikul sampan atas jalan..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 02:20 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.075816 second(s), 48 queries .