Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: weta_studio

BMW Sauber F1 Team..THE END!

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 5-6-2009 09:41 AM | Show all posts
Heidfeld: An important weekend for BMW

http://www.planetf1.com/story/0,18954,3213_5363333,00.html

maybe boleh kalahkan toyota or williams..redbull tu agak kuat skit berbanding BMW

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-6-2009 05:29 PM | Show all posts

Reply #161 weta_studio's post

betul ke ni .....

jangan2 boleh kalahkn

Force India je

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-6-2009 08:43 AM | Show all posts
tak sangka boleh kalahkan mclaren

Use magic Report

Post time 8-6-2009 12:24 PM | Show all posts

Reply #163 weta_studio's post

McLaren tak leh bla la beb...

seronok pulak aku tgk dia kat belakang...

siap kene bagi laluan kat butang lg tu

hahahhaha

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-6-2009 03:21 PM | Show all posts

Balas #164 akughi\ catat

at least mclaren dah skrg mcm force india kat turki

Use magic Report

Post time 8-6-2009 03:32 PM | Show all posts

Reply #165 weta_studio's post

bukan setakat kat turki...

dah byk race dah

hahahhahahaha

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 8-6-2009 03:33 PM | Show all posts

Reply #165 weta_studio's post

pas ni race kat tanah air bdk itam....

kalo duk lagi race ngan force india...

malu sampai mati beb

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-7-2009 03:36 PM | Show all posts
hope ada perkembangan yg baik tuk race kat germany..

aku masih lagi ada harapan yg baik team ni..cuma disebabkan peraturan berubah selalu kena start dari mula

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 3-7-2009 03:38 PM | Show all posts
Special Heidfeld helmet design revealed

Nick Heidfeld's one-off helmet design for his home Grand Prix has been revealed. With the public given the opportunity to create the livery online, competition organisers had the tough job of selecting a winner from over 9,000 entries.

With Heidfeld running with a unique helmet design at the Nürburgring in the same way Jenson Button did at Silverstone last time out, the winning entry was that of Hungary's Tamás Simon, whose globular outline design will be seen over the course of the next Grand Prix weekend. "This helmet stood out from all the rest," said BMW driver Heidfeld. "In fact, as soon as I saw it, I thought that it was a likely winner - my immediate impression was just 'Wow!'"
Professional helmet design Jens Munster was also impressed by the pattern. "Tamás Simon has come up with a great idea," he explained. "I've never seen a helmet design like this before, either for a racing driver or for an ordinary motorcyclist; the design is made up exclusively of circles which are so subtly arranged that you only become aware of this on closer inspection. The design has clearly been influenced by technology; with its linked spherical shapes, it is highly reminiscent of the arms and joints of industrial robots. For me as a professional, this design must have been one of the hardest to realise."

"I didn't start out with any preconceptions," said Tamás of his winning design. "I simply took my inspiration from the situation, I guess I was just feeling especially creative that day. I wanted to come up with something that had a system behind it - that set me thinking about variations on a circular theme."

After next Sunday's German Grand Prix the helmet will be auctioned off to the public through German television broadcaster RTL, with all donations going to the 'Wir helfen Kindern' (literally translated - 'We help children') charity.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2009 11:00 PM | Show all posts
mana gambonya weta

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-7-2009 09:19 AM | Show all posts
170# ShadowChaser
gambar tu dah hilang entah ke mane

Use magic Report

Post time 26-7-2009 04:31 PM | Show all posts
BMW ade wat perubahan

design pade front wing.....

BMW Sauber tried a new front wing on Friday in Hungary, with a quite complex endplate featuring a very squared-off shape. As seen on many other cars, it has two slots to try and reduce with the drag created by the front tyres, sending more of the airflow towards the outside of the tyre. In the circle you can see the previous configuration, which the team will continue to use for qualifying and the race in Budapest.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-7-2009 07:08 PM | Show all posts
mano gamba nya

Use magic Report

Post time 26-7-2009 07:30 PM | Show all posts
gambaq copyrighted kot.....

takleh copy link...

hahaha

Use magic Report

Post time 27-7-2009 08:07 AM | Show all posts
dissapointing la bmw musim ni

tapi bukan salah bmw sebab renot ferrari mekleren pun semuo dissapointing jugak

ni fia la bangang nih

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-7-2009 08:53 AM | Show all posts
season agak teruk..

mcm sama taraf torro rosso je.

bmw tgh setup utk kete 2010 rasanya..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-7-2009 05:05 PM | Show all posts
bile nak kuar dari zaman gelap?

{:2_73:}

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-7-2009 03:08 PM | Show all posts
177# akughi
tak pastila akughi

tapi aku percaya team ni boleh buat comeback utk buat team lain rasa terancam

faham2 la..BMW

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-7-2009 10:15 AM | Show all posts
BMW to leave F1?

The BMW Sauber team may not be seen on the Formula One grid next year,it has been revealed. The German manufacturer is believed to beengaging in emergency talks at the manufacturer's Munich base onWednesday with regards to the marque leaving F1 due to financialreasons.
Having bought out Peter Sauber's independent team ahead of its firstfull season in 2006, BMW's constant run of general improvements - whichincludes top three end-of-year results in the past two seasons - hascome to an abrupt halt this year and the outfit currently lies eighthin the Constructors' championship.

Tuesday night rumours inGerman indicate that the name may be out of the sport completely in2010, however, with key company figures plus F1 team principal Dr MarioTheissen due at Wednesday's meeting.

With Japanese giant Hondahaving pulled the plug on its Formula One programme at the back end oflast year, the potentially imminent F1 exit from BMW would be thesport's second loss of a manufacturer within eight months. The whitecars of Nick Heidfeld and Robert Kubica have scored a total of eightpoints after ten races, which compares with leader Brawn GP's sum of114.

tak best le macam ni.BMW adalah team kedua yg aku minat

Use magic Report

Post time 29-7-2009 05:06 PM | Show all posts
179# weta_studio

Report: BMW pulling out Formula One                                                                                                                                 FRANKFURT (AP): German media says car maker BMW plans to pull out of Formula One at the end of this season.
The newspaper Bild, and others, are reporting that the company will announce the decision at a news conference later Wednesday.
BMW will remain involved in motor sport but not in Formula One.
BMWwas involved in F1 in the 1980s before pulling out, returning as anengine supplier to Williams in 2000. It took over the Sauber team in2005. Its only Formula One win was in the 2008 Canadian Grand Prix andhas had a disappointing 2009 season.
Japanese car maker Honda pulled out of F1 ahead of this season.

Apa akan jadi pada penajaan Petronas?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

24-4-2024 03:49 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066100 second(s), 42 queries .