Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: dewa0fsAniTy

Morning Musume

[Copy link]
Post time 9-12-2011 08:52 AM | Show all posts
Reply 338# teky

Zaman 2003-2006 tuh kira golden era diorg laa...masa ni Older Gen ada lagi....mostly single diorg terjual ratus ratus ribu.. start 2006 bila sumer older member dah grad.. populariti dah start merudum..   ..tp aku suka era 2006-2009 .. 9-nin members

Yg nih bagi aku the best line-up

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-12-2011 08:53 AM | Show all posts
Reply 341# blazzard

ciner2 bukit maner nehh?? sorg pon aku xkenal

Use magic Report

Post time 9-12-2011 08:55 AM | Show all posts
Reply 340# teky

hoh?? bertunang??? Kalau dier still member of Morning Musume...Camana Nak bertunang..jangankan kata bertunang..nak ada gosip kapel ngn mana mana laki pun ..dier akan ditendang kuar dr Group tuh..kan salah satu rules being an idol kat japan ko takleh dikaitkan mana mana lelaki... kira diorg ni gadis suci laa..

Use magic Report

Post time 9-12-2011 08:57 AM | Show all posts
Reply 342# teky

cina bukit ko cakap!!...    from left  Linlin-aika-sayumi-aichan-koharu-risa-eri-reina-junjun

Use magic Report

Post time 9-12-2011 08:59 AM | Show all posts
Reply 342# teky

ko sah sah dah suka akb48 tuh

Use magic Report

Post time 9-12-2011 09:00 AM | Show all posts
Reply 344# blazzard

owshh.. untuk line up baru neh..aku belum ratah lagi mereka2 seme nehh... boleh ker dorg lawan AKB48 ... lagu lamer dorg puns till dlm playlist aku...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 9-12-2011 09:04 AM | Show all posts
Reply 346# teky

skang ni sah sah takleh lawan akb tuh..   ..takper diorg dah rasa dah populariti mcm akb dapat arini.. skang zaman akb..nanti akb pun akan merudum gak...

Use magic Report

Post time 9-12-2011 09:04 AM | Show all posts
Reply 346# teky

lagu lama mana yg ko simpan??

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-12-2011 09:11 AM | Show all posts
Morning Musume - I Wish
Morning Musume - Renai Revolution 21
Morning Musume - Sou Da! We're Alive
Morning Musume - Do It! Now
Morning Musume - Chokotto Love
Morning Musume - As For One Day
Morning Musume - Go Girl! Koi no Victory

Seme lagu neh ar.. kekekek video klip pon ader lagikk

Use magic Report

Post time 13-12-2011 09:13 PM | Show all posts
Dream Morning Musume’s Nakazawa Yuko to marry next spring?
Posted on December 5, 2011 by tokyograph

According to the Sankei Sports newspaper, former Morning Musume member Nakazawa Yuko (38) will be getting married next spring. Nothing has been officially confirmed yet, but the newspaper cites a source who says Nakazawa was recently proposed to.

In October, weekly magazine FRIDAY revealed that Nakazawa is dating the president of an IT company that deals with cable television and computer software. The man is said to be 38 years old and living in Fukuoka, though he apparently spends half of each month on business trips around the country. When he is in Tokyo, it is said that he stays over at Nakazawa’s apartment.

The two started dating just this past August after being introduced to each other through a mutual friend. A source says that the man recently proposed and that Nakazawa accepted. They apparently plan to visit each other’s parents at the start of the year, and a ceremony will likely be held during the spring, or summer at the latest. There are no plans for a wedding reception.

After they marry, Nakazawa will reportedly move to Fukuoka. She will still continue with her show business activities, but it is said that she will gradually put her career on hold. She is currently active with Dream Morning Musume, and the group has a big concert scheduled for March 10 at Nippon Budokan. Based on the report, it seems likely that she will formally leave the group after that, but she still plans to make appearances at special concerts and events.

Source: www.tokyograph.com

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2012 12:23 PM | Show all posts
Kago Ai announces marriage, pregnancy
Posted on December 20, 2011 by tokyograph

Former Morning Musume member Kago Ai (23) has just announced on her official blog that she got married sometime this month. She also revealed that she is currently pregnant, though she did not mention when her expected delivery date is. She stated that she does not plan to hold a press conference regarding her marriage.

Kago was hospitalized just this past September after an attempted suicide, and the incident exposed some of the problems she was having with her former management agency over her boyfriend Ando Haruhiko (44). She was released from the hospital on September 18. Ando, who had earlier been arrested by police on charges of attempted extortion, was released from custody a couple days later.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2012 12:26 PM | Show all posts
Morning Musume leader Niigaki Risa to graduate this spring
Posted on January 3, 2012 by tokyograph

The opening day of Hello! Project’s 2012 winter concerts was on January 2, and there it was announced that Morning Musume leader Niigaki Risa (23) will graduate from the group this spring, at the end of their next concert tour.

Niigaki has been a member of Morning Musume since August 2001, when she passed the 5th generation audition along with Takahashi Ai, Konno Asami, and Ogawa Makoto. She became the group’s current leader last fall, after former leader Takahashi graduated from the group. Niigaki is the last of the fifth generation members to leave Morning Musume.

In her announcement, Niigaki explained that she began thinking about her graduation almost a year ago. She said that she considered leaving at the same time as Takahashi, but because of the introduction of the 10th generation members at the time, she decided to delay her departure.

Regarding her future plans, she stated that she hopes to improve her acting and take on more television drama and stage roles, and to try other things that she has not been able to do as part of a group.

Morning Musume’s spring concert tour begins on February 18. The final performance is scheduled for May 13 in Osaka.

As a group, Morning Musume also announced that they will participate in the Dream Morning Musume special concert at the Nippon Budokan on March 10.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-3-2012 12:15 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 10-4-2012 05:23 PM | Show all posts
Dream Morning Musume’s Nakazawa Yuko to tie the knot on April 1
Posted on March 31, 2012 by tokyograph

The Sankei Sports newspaper reports that Dream Morning Musume member Nakazawa Yuko (38) is getting married. According to the newspaper, she will register her marriage today (April 1) and then hold her wedding ceremony this June.

Last December, the newspaper reported a rumor that Nakazawa would be getting married this spring, but nothing was officially confirmed at the time.

Nakazawa has been dating the president of an IT company since around August of last year, after being introduced to each other by a friend. The man, who is said to be around the same age as Nakazawa, is based in Fukuoka but spends about half of the year in Tokyo for work. The two apparently are already living together, at least for the time while he is in Tokyo.

Nakazawa was once the leader of Morning Musume and is currently the leader of Dream Morning Musume. According to the Sankei Sports’ previous report, Nakazawa plans to move to Fukuoka, which may make it difficult for her to continue as the group’s leader. However, it is said that she plans to continue working in show business.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-4-2012 08:34 PM | Show all posts
Chart

Morning Musume took #3 with their 49th single, “Renai Hunter,” their last one before leader Niigaki Risa graduates from the group. Morning Musume now has a total of 49 singles that have entered the Top 10, giving them the current all-time record, ahead of Hamasaki Ayumi (48 singles), B'z (47 singles), SMAP (46 singles), and THE ALFEE (46 singles).

Sexy Zone – Lady Diamond – 115,950
Perfume – Spring of Life – 93,881
Morning Musume – Renai Hunter – 41,036
B'z – GO FOR IT, BABY -Kioku no Sanmyaku- – 21,382
2AM – Denwa ni Denai Kimi wa – 16,028
SHU-I – HITORIJIME – 14,481
Taketatsu Ayana – Sinfonia! Sinfonia!! – 13,897
ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION – Kakato de Ai wo Uchinarase – 13,780
Fukuyama Masaharu – Ikiteru Ikiteku – 9,995
The Birthday – ROKA – 9,236

Source

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2012 01:18 PM | Show all posts
Niigaki Risa and Mitsui Aika graduate from Morning Musume

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-5-2012 01:19 PM | Show all posts
Morning Musume announces 50th single, “One Two Three / The Matenrou Show”

Hello! Project has just updated their official discography page with a page for Morning Musume’s 50th single!

According to the website, the double A-side single is titled “One Two Three / The Matenrou Show” and will be released on July 4th in a whopping seven editions: Limited Edition A (CD+DVD), Limited Edition B (CD-only), Limited Edition C (CD+DVD), Limited Edition D (CD-only), Limited Edition E (CD+DVD), Limited Edition F (CD-only), and a regular edition (CD-only). Each of the limited edition DVDs will contain music videos and an application for an event, while the limited edition versions not containing a DVD will simply include the event application.

http://aramatheydidnt.livejournal.com/3817969.html

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2012 11:38 PM | Show all posts
Morning Musume to play zombies in the stage play ‘Stacy’s Shoujo Saisatsu Kageki’

On June 5, Morning Musume held a public rehearsal event for their starring stage play, ‘Stacy’s Shoujo Saisatsu Kageki’ (June 6-12), at Space Zero in Shibuya, Tokyo.

Not including new leader Michishige Sayumi (22), nine other members will be featured in the stage play as female zombies. Regarding this role, Tanaka Reina (22) expressed, “This is my first time taking on the role of a zombie and doing the crying voice was a challenge for me. I even ran into a wall once, but I got over that difficulty, and I am doing my best to act as a zombie!”

Tanaka revealed, “Michishige sent me mails of support that said, ‘Do your best!’ and told me that she would come and see our play.” She also revealed her thoughts regarding the new Morning Musume, “There is not that much of a difference, but I was able to use this opportunity to talk to the 9th and 10th generation members. Everyone is getting closer together so I don’t feel the difference in our age anymore.”

‘Stacy’s Shoujo Saisatsu Kageki’ will also be the first stage play for 10th generation member Kudo Haruka (12). She commented, “Although our practice time was short, we fought, and had other problems, I believe we will do just fine tomorrow,” showing her confidence despite her upcoming first stage.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/06 ... jo-saisatsu-kageki/

Use magic Report

Post time 27-6-2012 10:43 PM | Show all posts
Former Morning Musume member Nakazawa Yuko announces her pregnancy

Former Morning Musume member Nakazawa Yuko(39) announced that she is currently 5-months pregnant at her 39th birthday’s live.

She also reported this news on her official blog: “Finally, I am 5-months pregnancy, and it is a stable period, so the day I could announce it to everyone is here. This is my first experience, and I am anxious and feeling uneasy everyday, but at same time, I’m feeling joyful to become a mother.”

She continued, “From now on, delivering a healthy baby will be my first priority. I will keep working as I carefully consider my condition.”

In addition to the news, she also announced that she held her wedding ceremony in Hawaii at the beginning of June. She commented, “It was a really happy day with our close friends and family, who watched over us warmly.”

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/06 ... nces-her-pregnancy/

Use magic Report

Post time 30-6-2012 01:16 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by whitedove at 30-6-2012 01:17

Kago Ai gives birth to her first child

Former Morning Musume member Kago Ai (24) has just updated her blog to announce that she gave birth to her first baby girl on June 22nd at 3:54 PM JST.

She commented on her blog, “A healthy baby girl weighing 2768 g (6.1 lb) was born!! Right now, I am full of happiness. I didn’t imagine that my own child would be this cute….!”

Last December, Kago married a non-celebrity executive officer and announced her pregnancy. She went through many troubles in the past, such as a smoking controversy, dismissal from her agency, and attempted suicide.

However, she seemed excited about her child’s birth as she posted to her blog before delivery, “Thank you so much for coming [into my life] and being my baby.”

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/06 ... to-her-first-child/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 02:46 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.455385 second(s), 42 queries .