Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 284896|Reply: 2506

ARSENAL FC... nk lawan Villareal plak 7th April... Champions League QF

Close [Copy link]
Post time 21-2-2009 02:28 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
kite start umah baru nih ngan berite  ni k

Tomas Rosicky                                                                                                                                                                                   

Rosicky could return in just three weeks

It is now over a year since the Czech midfielder last appeared forArsenal in an FA Cup tie against Newcastle United at Emirates Stadium.However, his long-awaited return to the fold is closer than ever.

Speakingahead of Saturday抯 clash with Sunderland, Ars鑞e Wenger delivered somepositive news on Rosicky before revealing the latest on his otherinjured personnel.

"Tomas needs three weeks to play in trainingfully fit,

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 21-2-2009 02:30 PM | Show all posts
benang lama bleh delete ehh   

Use magic Report

Post time 21-2-2009 02:31 PM | Show all posts

Balas #2 swantiger\ catat

ko leh delete kn.....  

Use magic Report

Post time 21-2-2009 02:31 PM | Show all posts

Balas #1 swantiger\ catat

ape nama player nihaa???  lupalah..  

Use magic Report

Post time 21-2-2009 02:33 PM | Show all posts

gambar pembukaan...  

Use magic Report

Post time 21-2-2009 02:36 PM | Show all posts
yang ni baru betul benang hebak yang dinantikang..

tahniah kepada swantiger..  

sila tutup pusat aktiviti kampung dusun tu..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 21-2-2009 02:46 PM | Show all posts
diharap pailang thread ni .. encik/cik swantiger dpt membawa tajuk thread yg mantop & menggiurkan dlm benang baru ni ye ...  

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-2-2009 02:49 PM | Show all posts
Wenger - Arshavin will suffer a culture-shock

Ars鑞e Wenger believes that Andrey Arshavin can answer all the questions surrounding the success of Russian players in English football.

The new signing from Zenit St Petersburg will be involved in Saturday抯 game against Sunderland, though the manager is yet to decide if he will start on the pitch or on the bench.

Should he play, Arshavin will become the first Russian to represent Arsenal. Surprisingly few players from that country have made a significant impact in English football. But then, as Wenger admits, there is adaptation needed on and off the field.

"You can never be sure 100 per cent about any player,

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-2-2009 03:00 PM | Show all posts

Reply #8 swantiger's post

jangan game-shock dah ler..

Use magic Report

Post time 21-2-2009 03:36 PM | Show all posts
jgn lupa wehh ..  10.55 pm only on espn.. ermm.. i mean espn in asia lah...

Use magic Report

Post time 21-2-2009 04:41 PM | Show all posts
baper banyak umah daaa...

tulah len kali wat umah kena ikut pelan.....

ape2 pong...jom kita parti dulu smpena umah baruuu....

[ Last edited by  tanabe2287 at 21-2-2009 04:43 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 21-2-2009 05:37 PM | Show all posts

Balas #11 tanabe2287\ catat

terharu haku dengan sambutang ini..siap main bueh ye...

Use magic Report

Post time 21-2-2009 06:19 PM | Show all posts
Van Persie sends contract warning to Arsenal

Robin van Persie insists he is keen to sign a new contract with Arsenalbut has sent a warning to the club insisting he will only do so if heis convinced the club share his ambition.

The Holland forward's contract expires at the end of next season and heconfirmed the Gunners have offered him a new deal.
''Financiallythe last offer made by the club is fine but that isn't everything forme. It's about my ambitions and how they can be fulfilled in the comingyears. The club and I want the same and it is our intention we achievethat,'' he told The Sun

''Arsenal have promised me they will do everything possible to make that extrastep to a level where we win prizes on a regular basis.
''In the last four years I've had only one prize, the FA Cup, and that's notenough.
''I want to achieve more and I feel I can play an important role in bringingArsenal to a higher level.''

With Arsenal fifth in the Premier League and five points behind Aston Villain the last Champions League place Van Persie's fear must be that nextseason the Gunners will not feature in Europe's top competition -unless they win it this year.
Although it has been adisappointing season for the Gunners the club will point to the captureof Andrei Arshavin as evidence of their ambition.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-2-2009 06:23 PM | Show all posts
Arsene Wenger to unleash Andrei Arshavin                                 
There are parts of north London in which questioning Arsene Wenger would be   regarded as an act of treachery, yet particular scrutiny is still guaranteed   on Saturday afternoon when Andrei Arshavin makes his long-awaited Arsenal   debut against Sunderland.     

Amid repeated calls from supporters for a new holding midfielder, Wenger spent   

Use magic Report

Post time 21-2-2009 06:31 PM | Show all posts
Regarded as one of the hottest properties in Ligue 1 before he made hissummer switch to Arsenal, it is little wonder that Samir Nasri hadsomething of a swagger about him when he was taken to the EuropeanChampionships with France in the summer. But the 21-year-old抯confident demeanour caused upset in the French camp, with WilliamGallas hinting at the problems the prodigious young midfielder createdin the squad.

Gallas claimed that the Marseille-born star stoleThierry Henry抯 position on the team bus and acted insolently intraining. Nasri has, however, refuted these allegations in an interviewwith The Independent.

揑t was all over something and nothing,擭asri protested. 揚eople said I showed a lack of respect for ThierryHenry. Quite simply when I started out in the French national side,Henry had been out with a back injury and I had been sitting in a placeon the coach, which, on his return, turned out to be where he sat. Assoon as I discovered that I got up and let him sit down.

揗aybepeople were looking for excuses because we had done badly in the Eurosbut certainly I don抰 think you can blame that on the fact that I satin Thierry Henry抯 seat.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-2-2009 06:37 PM | Show all posts
Defender Training VS Titi

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-2-2009 06:49 PM | Show all posts

stadium baru lagi ekkkkkkkkkkkkk.............

bagus...bagusssssssssssssssssssss

di harap...........tajuknya kasi di update slalu yer............

kasi mabelesssssssssssss...................

Use magic Report

Post time 21-2-2009 06:49 PM | Show all posts
Samir Nasri: Gunners midfielder is streets ahead

Like Cantona and Zidane before him, Nasri learnt his trade the oldfashioned way in Marseilles. Now Arsenal are benefitting from theblossoming skills of France抯 latest midfield prodigy, writes SamWallace

'We all love football in Marseilles,' says Arsenal's Samir Nasri of his upbringing in France

Whenyou have been a prodigy since the age of eight and you come from one ofthe most famous cities in Europe for producing great footballers, it islittle wonder that sitting in Thierry Henry抯 favourite seat in theteam bus is no big deal. So it goes with Samir Nasri, the man fromMarseilles now at Arsenal who still believes that his club can make animpact this season.

This is Nasri抯 first interview since hecame to the Premier League although he has grown accustomed to being inthe spotlight for longer than might be expected of a 21-year-old. Whenhe was still just a kid in Marseilles

Use magic Report

Post time 21-2-2009 07:04 PM | Show all posts

Kenal tak korang bebudak ni...cuba teka..

Use magic Report

Post time 21-2-2009 07:11 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

24-6-2024 03:28 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.071251 second(s), 46 queries .