CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: kinki

The Advent of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

[Copy link]
Post time 10-3-2009 08:39 PM | Show all posts
I think its more like  crooked path of violence, oppression, denials  and deceit my fren.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-3-2009 09:30 PM | Show all posts

Balas #21 Debmey\ catat

eh,

no lah.....

Use magic Report

Post time 12-3-2009 08:21 PM | Show all posts
salam kinki ~ Do control the flow of this thread, and be prepare that more untruth are going to be hurl at you and Islam

it it gets out of control , I will close this thread

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-3-2009 10:13 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 10-3-2009 19:14
I don't understabnd how you muslims can be so naive as to believe

Debmey dearie,
and how do you prove that ur Jesus is a prophet? It is a very simple thinking......as to prove how u got brain? I never met Prophet Muhammad, and so were you....You yourself never met Jesus......why do u believe in him? and acknowledge him as ur prophet? and a son of .....god??!! arent u as naive as we are, debmey?

good day, mate.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-3-2009 10:14 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by dutchy at 12-3-2009 20:21
salam kinki ~ Do control the flow of this thread, and be prepare that more untruth are going to be hurl at you and Islam

it it gets out of control , I will close this thread

thanks mod...i'll take note.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-3-2009 12:22 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kinki at 13-3-2009 10:13

Debmey dearie,
and how do you prove that ur Jesus is a prophet? It is a very simple thinking......as to prove how u got brain? I never met Prophet Muhammad, and so were you....You yourself ne ...

its simple, whatever Jesus said came to pass, the same cannot be said of Muhamad.
No prophets have ever been assasinated, muhamad was. Muhamad claimed to know in advance that Jews would attack him and justified attacks on them first, somehow, he could not predict that he would be poisoned. What kinda prophet is that?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 13-3-2009 12:32 PM | Show all posts

Reply #26 Debmey's post

We never claimed Muhammad (PBUH) is immune from any disease or health problem...yes, he's a prophet but still he's a normal human being...just like Jesus (PBUH)...If you want to say that Muhammad cannot be prophet just because he's sick due to poisoning, then how about prophet Job PBUH? He also become sick right? Does it mean that a prophet must be a superhuman before he can become prophets? You read too much comic book laa Ah Chong!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-3-2009 01:05 PM | Show all posts

Balas #26 Debmey\ catat

assasinated????   dont ya read my article on the demise of Prophet Muhammad SAW??   its ok.....read my post.....

One day, after performing solat 'Asar, a Jewish woman (named Zainab binti Harits) came to Prophet's place with a roasted mutton and said, " I slaughtered a goat, roasted it with the intention to give you this,"

Prophet Muhammad accepted it. Later, Prophet Muhammad called his companions to taste the roasted mutton together. When the companions get together, and were about to eat it, Prophet Muhammad suddenly put out the beef and said, Put down the mutton from your hands....because the mutton has told me that it was poisoned,"

After they all put down the mutton,  Rasulullah SAW called for the Jewish woman and asked, "Why'd you do that?" Zainab binti Harits replied, "If you are truly a Prophet, you will be notified by Allah,"

This event took place somewhere on year 7 of Hijrah.....

[ Last edited by  kinki at 13-3-2009 17:46 ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-3-2009 01:14 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by rurouni_khairul at 13-3-2009 12:32

We never claimed Muhammad (PBUH) is immune from any disease or health problem...yes, he's a prophet but still he's a normal human being...just like Jesus (PBUH)...If you want to say that Muhammad cannot be prophet just because he's sick due to poisoning, then how about prophet Job PBUH? He also become sick right? Does it mean that a prophet must be a superhuman before he can become prophets? You read too much comic book laa Ah Chong!

He did not die of diseases, he was assasinated and he didn't know he was about to die even after he was poisoned.
All prophets in the Bible knew of their deaths and predicted it in advance. Muhamad was very different. He could not had been a prophet.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-3-2009 01:41 PM | Show all posts

Reply #29 Debmey's post

Hmmmmm............so, can you give me any proof indicating he was assassinated? and the murderer of the Prophet? So, if you know you could die someday, would you do something to stop it?? and then you would become immortal?????
Human beings and all the things in the world is MORTAL. Even though you know you will be killed, there is nothing you can do about it Debmey. It is written in your fate and destiny. It is Allah's Will from the beginning......

Use magic Report

Post time 13-3-2009 01:45 PM | Show all posts
really? so why did muhamad attack the jews claiming that allah told him that they were preparing to attaxck him?
So why did muhamad kill the slave who poisoned him?

Why didn't allah warn muhamad about the assasination? you mean assasinations could not be prevented even with fore knowledge? Did Allah forgot to warn muhamad?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-3-2009 01:53 PM | Show all posts

Reply #31 Debmey's post

Sorry but can you tell me which war you are referring to?

Use magic Report

Post time 13-3-2009 02:11 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-3-2009 02:28 PM | Show all posts

Reply #33 Debmey's post

Yes, Khaibar..........my #28 post is referring to the event of poisoning Prophet during the Khaibar war. And I learnt that your accusation that Prophet Muhammad was not warned by Allah SAW, also deduced from the link you gave me..

Use magic Report

Post time 13-3-2009 02:34 PM | Show all posts
yes, he was poisoned and he did not think he would die until it was too late.

no prophet had ever been assasinated before.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-3-2009 02:35 PM | Show all posts
anyway, do you think one can suffers from poison for 4 years? the event was in 628, and Prophet died in 632....... if you read my article, Allah SWT commanded Izrael to take away Prophet's life IF ONLY prophet allows him to do that, right? What this implies to you?

What if Prophet said no to Izrael??

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-3-2009 03:55 PM | Show all posts
anyway, do you think one can suffers from poison for 4 years? the event was in 628, and Prophet died in 632.......

Didn't you read what muhamad said that he attributed his death specifically to that event of poisoning?
And you still did not answer why allah didn't warn muhamad about the assasination.

if you read my article, Allah SWT commanded Izrael to take away Prophet's life IF ONLY prophet allows him to do that, right? What this implies to you?

What if Prophet said no to Izrael??

Muhamad didn't know he was gonna die. Didn't you read muhamad's words?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-3-2009 03:59 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 13-3-2009 15:55

Didn't you read what muhamad said that he attributed his death specifically to that event of poisoning?
And you still did not answer why allah didn't warn muhamad about the assasination.

Muhammad knew. If I got time, I will paste it here for you dear Debmey.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-3-2009 04:02 PM | Show all posts
Prophet Muhammad died because of illness. Not poison. Then what about the meat that said to Prophet it was poisoned???? IT IS A WARN from Allah. How can a meat tells to Prophet?? unless it is from Allah SWT? If Allah did not ask the meat to speak to Prophet, Prophet must have swallowed it and died sooner than we know.

Things happen for a reason Debmey. Allah created the story line so that you can learn from it.

[ Last edited by  kinki at 13-3-2009 17:47 ]

Use magic Report

Post time 13-3-2009 04:10 PM | Show all posts
Muhamad himself said it was from the poisoning, you think you know better than muhamad?
allah did not warn muhamad at all and muhamad didn't know he would die until it was too late.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-3-2024 06:21 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.067250 second(s), 48 queries .