CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: kinki

The Advent of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

[Copy link]
Post time 17-3-2009 12:25 AM | Show all posts
Well, God gave each of us a conscience and you will know what is Holy and what is not.
Holiness is well illustrated by the teachings of the sermon on the mount by Jesus which is found in Matthew 5, 6 and 7. I encourage you to read these three chapters cos they are God's standards.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-3-2009 12:29 AM | Show all posts

Reply #81 Debmey's post

yes...and what is jihad again?...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-3-2009 12:52 AM | Show all posts

Balas #81 Debmey\ catat

conscience? what about the evilness?? did not your book explains it too?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-3-2009 12:53 AM | Show all posts
what bible said about jihad?

Use magic Report

Post time 17-3-2009 12:54 AM | Show all posts
those who live by the sword shall die by the sword

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-3-2009 01:01 AM | Show all posts

Balas #85 Debmey\ catat

Christianity is spread by sword?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 17-3-2009 01:02 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 17-3-2009 00:54
those who live by the sword shall die by the sword

is this what u understand from jihad?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-3-2009 01:03 AM | Show all posts

Balas #87 totally\ catat

that's what bible said about jihad

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-3-2009 01:09 AM | Show all posts

Reply #88 kinki's post

what if...haku ckp melayu la senang... klu hati die tertutup disebabkan oleh kite ek?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-3-2009 01:22 AM | Show all posts

Reply #89 totally's post

maksud lu, debmey ke? pd pendapat wa lak....hati die mmg dah bias dr mule....sbb apa2 pown yg kite kasik, die tolak mentah2....

Use magic Report

Post time 17-3-2009 01:28 AM | Show all posts

Reply #90 kinki's post

haku rase la...die masih boleh menerime...dan haku rase abu jahal lg 100 kali ganda lg payah dr debmey ni...eh...haku x nah jumpe abu jahal... mane tau debmey nak meninggal nnt dpt lak ucap shahadah...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-3-2009 01:32 AM | Show all posts

Reply #91 totally's post

die ni nampak lembut ati....mebi la cumanya wa tgk die bukan nak tau sgt psl Islam, tp nak provoke and prove agama die lg baek dr kite. die ambik tau psl islam sbb nak challenge kita....tu pendapat wa jelah..

Use magic Report

Post time 17-3-2009 02:35 AM | Show all posts

The 100: A Ranking of the Most Influential Persons in History

by Michael H. Hart

Excerpt from Hart's book:

My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world's most influential persons may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but he was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the religious and secular levels...

Muhammad founded and promulgated one of the world's great religions, and became an immensely effective political leader. Today, thirteen centuries after his death, his influence is still powerful and pervasive... Like all religions, Islam exerts an enormous influence upon the lives of its followers. It is for this reason that the founders of the world's great religions all figure prominently in this book. Since there are roughly twice as many Christians as Moslems in the world, it may initially seem strange that Muhammad has been ranked higher than Jesus. There are two principal reasons for that decision. First, Muhammad played a far more important role in the development of Islam than Jesus did in the development of Christianity. Although Jesus was responsible for the main ethical and moral precepts of Christianity (insofar as these differed from Judaism), St. Paul was the main developer of Christian theology, its principal proselytizer, and the author of a large portion of the New Testament.

Muhammad, however, was responsible for both the theology of Islam and its main ethical and moral principles. In addition, he played the key role in proselytizing the new faith, and in establishing the religious practices of Islam. Moreover, he is the author of the Moslem holy scriptures, the Koran, a collection of certain of Muhammad's insights that he believed had been directly revealed to him by Allah. Most of these utterances were copied more or less faithfully during Muhammad's lifetime and were collected together in authoritative form not long after his death. The Koran therefore, closely represents Muhammad's ideas and teachings and to a considerable extent his exact words. No such detailed compilation of the teachings of Christ has survived. Since the Koran is at least as important to Moslems as the Bible is to Christians, the influence of Muhammed through the medium of the Koran has been enormous It is probable that the relative influence of Muhammad on Islam has been larger than the combined influence of Jesus Christ and St. Paul on Christianity. On the purely religious level, then, it seems likely that Muhammad has been as influential in human history as Jesus.

Furthermore, Muhammad (unlike Jesus) was a secular as well as a religious leader. In fact, as the driving force behind the Arab conquests, he may well rank as the most influential political leader of all time... the Arab conquests of the seventh century have continued to play an important role in human history, down to the present day. It is this unparalleled combination of secular and religious influence which I feel entitles Muhammad to be considered the most influential single figure in human history.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-3-2009 08:09 AM | Show all posts
marx, mao and ghenghis more influential.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-3-2009 11:01 AM | Show all posts

Balas #94 Debmey\ catat

it seems that Michael H. Hart doesn't think that way, debmey.

and where's your definition of Jihad?

post #85 is NOT a definition of Jihad, debmey.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-3-2009 11:11 AM | Show all posts
Is michael hart God? Everyone can have their own opinion. Michael can have his, i can have mine and you can have yours, what the big deal?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-3-2009 11:27 AM | Show all posts

Balas #96 Debmey\ catat

the problem is Michael H Hart gave out reasons and proof for his claims.

You, on the other side, just say it out loud and then you provide no proof whatsoever. If you ask me, your postings is just like the barking of a dog.

And where's YOUR definition of Jihad, debmey?

Use magic Report

Post time 17-3-2009 11:29 AM | Show all posts
mike can give all his reasons and I can give mine too and you can give yours too and its nothing more than a  matter of opinion.

To me, Jesus the most influential because Christianity is the most popular religion in the world with millions of muslims accepting him as svaior every year inspite of teh threat of persecution. .

Use magic Report

Post time 17-3-2009 11:43 AM | Show all posts

Balas #98 Debmey\ catat

you said :

marx, mao and ghenghis more influential.

you DIDN'T say Jesus, debmey.

i was refering to THAT statement of yours which I've quoted above.

AND how come debmey didn't give HIS DEFINITION of Jihad?

playing dumb, debmey? or pretending NOT to see the question?

Use magic Report

Post time 17-3-2009 11:50 AM | Show all posts
I didn't say Jesus? I just said it above, can't you read?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 10:16 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.417044 second(s), 42 queries .