Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: totally

HOPE and FEAR to GOD

[Copy link]
Post time 2-4-2009 12:42 PM | Show all posts
by Sephiroth

Because there is no such restrictions like cannot do this and that like Islam have in Hinduism. In Hinduism, how one lives his life is according to his own will - BUT HE MUST REMEMBER THAT EVERYTHING HE DOES, IT FOLLOWS THE LAWS OF KARMA. Good and the bad things he does, will follow him in this lifetime and the next.

so a Hindu is allowed to go and eat what he wanna eat, he's allowed to go and worship other deities from outside of the Hindu religion, is that it?

I have no interest in listening to your tongue flapping, for I know you have no honor in your words. PUT VERSES from Al Quran stating your claim.

PS : That goes the same for your other claims as well.

I've told you, it's a misconception. IT IS NOT IN THE TEACHINGS. How can I put something which is NOT IN THE TEACHINGS?
You are the ones who's allegately say something about Islam, why can't YOU prove it to us?

If you only listen to what your surroundings is telling you without proof from the most authenticated source of Islam (The Quran and the Sunnah), then you can keep it to yourself.

What you say is NOT IN THE TEACHINGS. If there is, show it to me.
Balik2 honor. Kau tuh yang cabar lepas tuh bacul melarikan diri, is that what you call "honor"? or is that what Hindu called "honor"?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-4-2009 04:40 PM | Show all posts
by Gunblade712

so a Hindu is allowed to go and eat what he wanna eat, he's allowed to go and worship other deities from outside of the Hindu religion, is that it?

Didn't I tell you that a Hindu (and Buddhist) are subjected to Laws of karma? They are free to do whatever they want, BUT they MUST take responsibility for that actions.

Which means, a person can claim he or she is a Hindu but continue to drink alcholol, have pre-maritial sex and take drugs BUT no gods will protect him when he faces his own karma (in form of bad marriage, poor health, sickness etc). A lot of people nowadays do not understand this and continue to go to witch-doctors, shamans and such to improve their "luck".

I've told you, it's a misconception. IT IS NOT IN THE TEACHINGS. How can I put something which is NOT IN THE TEACHINGS?

I have searched over the Internet about your statement and satisfied with you have said. Very well, I will accept.

Balik2 honor. Kau tuh yang cabar lepas tuh bacul melarikan diri, is that what you call "honor"? or is that what Hindu called "honor"?

You not worth my time. That is why I do not entertain you.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2009 05:12 PM | Show all posts
by Sephiroth

Didn't I tell you that a Hindu (and Buddhist) are subjected to Laws ofkarma? They are free to do whatever they want, BUT they MUST takeresponsibility for that actions.

Which means, a person can claim he or she is a Hindu but continue todrink alcholol, have pre-maritial sex and take drugs BUT no gods willprotect him when he faces his own karma (in form of bad marriage, poorhealth, sickness etc). A lot of people nowadays do not understand thisand continue to go to witch-doctors, shamans and such to improve their"luck".

Alright. So they would certainly face the consequences of their own action, ya?

But what I am asking is that is there any prohibitions in the Hindu religion, i.e a Hindu cannot eat cow maybe (sorry, I do not know whether this is true or not, remembered during my schooldays that my Hindu friend flared up after he knew that he's eating a beef... )

I have searched over the Internet about your statement and satisfied with you have said. Very well, I will accept.

Thank you for taking the effort in searching for the truth about my statement. It is our (the Malaysian Muslim) shame actually, for thinking and practicing those things as if it is the teachings of Islam. It leads to a misconception on your part.

You not worth my time. That is why I do not entertain you.

urmm.. what are you doing replying my postings?

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2009 05:13 PM | Show all posts
sephiroth, please check out Lim Joi Soon over the youtube.

He explained few misconception about Islam and cultural clash in his speech.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2009 05:21 PM | Show all posts

Balas #122 Sephiroth\ catat

dei macha....

abang ipar gua converted to islam...... and he is chinese......

he is a muslim...

but he is still a chinese....

and by the way....

nama asal dia....

koo yoke meng...... after he is converted.... his name is muhammad danial koo yoke meng bin abdullah.....

p/s: ko paham x ni????.... kata tau sangat pasal islam... islam ngan muslim pun x tau beza...
dei... pi ngaji bahasa arab dulu...

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2009 08:19 AM | Show all posts
by Gunblade712

Alright. So they would certainly face the consequences of their own action, ya?

Yes. Accidents can be forgiven, doing things KNOWINGLY will result in consequences.

You killed someone accidentally, you can seek forgiveness; you kill someone on purpose - you will face the consequence for your actions.

urmm.. what are you doing replying my postings?

Replying posts are different than entertain you in person.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 3-4-2009 10:40 AM | Show all posts
by Sephiroth

Yes. Accidents can be forgiven, doing things KNOWINGLY will result in consequences.

You killed someone accidentally, you can seek forgiveness; you killsomeone on purpose - you will face the consequence for your actions.

So, basically, is there or is there not Laws or prohibition in Hindu? You make it sound like there's no law whatsoever.

Replying posts are different than entertain you in person.

ahhhh, i thought you say that there are my postings which waste your time?

besides, you are the ones who challenged Muslims and you are the ones who shows hatred towards Muslim. I'm just answering your challenge.

Besides, what kind of a person who is all talk big and full of hatred and enmity and spread his foul language and perverse ideology in an anonymous state but refuse to meet those whom he mocked?

sounds like an ignorant coward, but I will let my fellow friends do the thinking.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2009 12:53 PM | Show all posts
by gunblade712

So, basically, is there or is there not Laws or prohibition in Hindu? You make it sound like there's no law whatsoever.  

Sigh ... IF you cannot understand anything I have wrote by now, it is useless to state anything further.

I have already explained to you clearly, BUT you are INCAPABLE of understanding ANYTHING. This is why YOU ARE A WASTE OF TIME.

The answer you seek already in the posts I have wrote. IF you cannot find it, don't bother me.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-4-2009 02:49 PM | Show all posts

Balas #128 Sephiroth\ catat

you say something like there are no Laws, yet you say that Hindus and Buddhism is tied to "karma" , which something like a Law.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2009 03:10 PM | Show all posts

Reply #129 gunblade712's post

As far as buddhism is concerned, Kamma-vipaka is the Law of Cause-Effect. Because of its complexity as everything is tied to another thing in the system, the Buddha gave the basic 5 precepts for people to observe. It's the basic code of morality in Buddhism. Call it a summary of good conduct to avoid getting too much bad kamma, and gets lots of merit.

Code of morality.
1. Refrain from killing
2. Refrain from taking what is not given
3. Refrain from wrong speech
4. Refrain from sexual misconduct
5. Refrain from Intoxicants, or substance that could cloud the mind

TQ

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2009 03:23 PM | Show all posts
Livelihood to avoid:

1. Dealing with Arms (weapons)
2. Human trade (slavery, prostitution, forced labour)
3. Dealing with drugs/alcohol
4. Dealing with Animal (selling meat, raise animals to be slain, animal farming)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

20-4-2024 05:03 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.065413 second(s), 33 queries .