Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: hhhhh

BOYS BEFORE FLOWERS - JIB 6 ~ KBSW 16/2/MON-TUE

Close [Copy link]
Post time 5-4-2009 01:13 AM | Show all posts

Reply #17 penggwin's post

wakakakaka ~~ cian JD kena campak dlm laut!!   yg part apling aku gelak masa NG yg JH kena tiup angin tu!! haila, smpi sakit peyut aku gelak. nmpk sgt la dia kurus sgt smpi angin pun boleh terbang kan dia!!   hmmm, agak2 biler la kuar kat KBSW ek??

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-4-2009 01:22 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by penggwin at 5-4-2009 00:43
NG + BTS + Interview

8VLpf-WoQ-s
ada part Hye Sun kena campak kat laut ...Min Ho sempat lari

suka part kisu yang director sebut 'cut' tu.. reaksi muka Joondi

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2009 01:24 AM | Show all posts

Reply #21 rukiaichigo's post

maybe dlm a few weeks lg kot kuar KBSW?

*JH mmg ringan sgt, nasib baik x melayang

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2009 01:26 AM | Show all posts

Reply #22 emasgunung's post

muka cuak + malu ..

*yg Ng kiss sblm tu, mcm nak tergeliat urat leher JP

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2009 08:20 AM | Show all posts
Interview with the F4 of Boys over Flowers

Boys Over Flowers recently wrapped up it's final episode and has been a huge success in Korea, ISPLUS recently did an interview with each of the boys of F4. Translated by Joe Gimm and shared by KPOP JJANG:

IS: The So Yi-jung in Boys Before Flowers seems to be a smooth playboy - a ladies’ man.
KB: Thank you for the compliment but in real life, I am quitedifferent. I am shy and do not mingle easily with people, much lessattract beautiful women.

IS: Do you have a girlfriend?
KB: I’ve never had a girlfriend. I have been always too involved in something or other and have not found a girlfriend.

IS: If you had a girlfriend, what would you like her to do for you?
KB: I would like her to cook for me and pack me a nice lunch box.During my busy shooting schedule, I often have to skip a meal. Whenthat happens, I could eat the lunch box my girlfriend has lovinglyprepared for me.

IS: Who is #1 on your mobile phone speed dial?
KB: I believe it’s a “hyung” (elder brother/senior) from my agency whomI call for support. When I have a girlfriend, I would probably changeher number to be #1 on my speed dial then.

IS: What would you do if your parents oppose marriage to your chosenone — much like Boys Before Flowers’ Gu Jun-pyo’s situation?
KB: If I do not get married to the one I love because of the oppositionof those around me, I will regret it for the rest of my life. I willpersuade my parent’s for their blessing.

IS: What is your motto in life?
KB: Making a mistake once is alright, but don’t make it twice. As youlive life, you may experience failures and you may make mistakes.However, I do not want to encounter the same defeat from making thesame mistake again. It means that although a person can’t be perfect,he/she should try his/her best to come close to perfection.

IS: What is your biggest crisis in life to date?
KB: I don’t think I have experienced any extra ordinary crisis in mylife. I have worked hard to overcome certain things, but I do notconsider them crisis in my life.

IS: Do you want to be a tycoon like your character in Boys Before Flowers?
KB: I do not want to be a tycoon, although I am always keen to achieve, and to live out my dream.

IS: Favourite Internet sites?
KB: Daum, Naver and other portal sites because news and information can be obtained very quickly.

IS: What do you always carry in your bag?
KB: Mobile phone and wallet.

IS: Do you have a jinx or habit?
KB: The day before the first day of shooting the drama I could notsleep. However, when morning comes, I go to the set in good spirits andget the job done. The next night, if I don’t get to sleep again, mycondition worsens.

IS: When you feel stressed how do you solve it?
KB: When I am stressed, I look for my friends. I get de-stressed when I hang out with them, laughing and talking.

IS: Who is your favourite sports star?
KB: Manchester United’s Cristiano Ronaldo.

IS: What three things would you bring to a desert island?
KB: Game consoles, DVD player and cell phone. I could watch movies withthe DVD player and enjoy the island in between playing games on myconsole. Why would I bring a cell phone to a deserted island? I saw aCF once where the mobile phone was used to call for a Jjajangmyeondelivery.
(T/N: Kim Bum’s answer sounds 바보 to me. Game console and DVD player with no TV?)

IS: If you have a completely free day, what would you do?
KB: I would like to go somewhere to clear my head and unwind.

credits:allkpop

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2009 08:22 AM | Show all posts

IS: The Baeksang Arts Awards fall (referring to Min-ho tripping on the Red Carpet) was a hot topic.
LMH: Yeah what a silly mistake and I was embarrassed. But my fans did cheer me on and I could see the love of the fans.

LMH: Not to give up on my goals. Victory is not as important aspossessing a fighting spirit. My motto is to not give up even if Ifail. I think to have that attitude is just beautiful.

IS: What was the biggest crisis in your life to date?
LMH: There was this traffic accident in 2006. I had to stay in thehospital for 6 months. At first I was frustrated and I couldn’t evenwalk. But I am glad I overcame that.

IS: How do you relieve stress?
LMH: Just sleep. Sleep until the stress disappears. I have slept for 24 hours previously.

IS: What’s your sleeping habit like?
LMH: I grind my teeth and talk in my sleep, which is why my pals don’t want to sleep with me when we travel.

IS: When and where was your first kiss?
LMH: It was when I was a freshman in high school. I kissed my girlfriend, standing right in front of her house.

IS: What do you think most women want as a gift?
LMH: If I had a girlfriend, that would be good. Women want you to be their best friend. That’s the best gift of all.

IS: When was the last time you dated and had a girlfriend?
LMH: When I was 20. I haven’t had a girlfriend since University.

IS: What is your ideal type of woman?
LMH: I think more of her overall style and my feeling toward her than her appearance.
I’m drawn to a woman, although not pretty, that appeals to my feeling strongly.

IS: If you had a lover, which term of endearment would you use to call her?
LMH: It depends on the style of the woman (T/N: literal translation.But i guess he means the term of endearment he will use depends on whatkind of woman she is. There is no fixed term for all.)

IS: What if your parents were against your marriage — like in the character Gu Jun-pyo?
LMH: We will run away and elope.

IS: Which actress would you like to work with in future?
LMH: Song Hye-kyo sunbae. She is elegant and classy and has loads ofcharisma and possesses excellent acting skills. Should I get a chanceto work with her, I would be able to learn a lot and no doubt be verynervous.

IS: Person whom you most want to meet?
LMH: I want to meet Hollywood actor Edward Norton. He has a laid back,comfortable charisma that is so impressive. When I meet him, I will ask“Will you teach me how?” But I must brush up on my English first.

LMH: Manchester United’s Cristiano Ronaldo. It was my dream inelementary school to become a professional soccer player. If Icontinued to play soccer, I hope to be a player like Cristiano Ronaldonow.

IS: What’s your favourite food and what dish do you cook well?
LMH: I like meat. Recipe? Just roast it. I have a secret roasting process. Beef, pork or chicken, I use the same recipe.

IS: What is your #1 karaoke song? (The song you sing all the time at karaokes)
LMH: Toy’s 내가 잠시 너의 곁에 살았다는 걸

LMH: Cologne. I always like to smell nice.

IS: What is your favourite drink?
LMH: I usually don’t drink alcohol. Three cups of soju is my limit. I like hard liquor.

IS: Do you have a jinx or habit?
LMH: Whenever I’m in a drama or movie, I injure myself. I have to be extra careful.

LMH: A bed, lighter and my mobile phone. Having a nice bed to sleep onwould be good (yes! i agree with this!!). On a deserted island, yourfood should be cooked - hence the lighter. I could cook fish. I wouldbe so bored on a deserted island that I would play with all the games Idownloaded to my mobile phone.

IS: What do you envy of your F4 members?
LMH: Kim Bum’s small face, Kim Joon’s big eyes, Kim Hyun-joong’s faircomplexion. As for the whole package, I am actually the best.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 5-4-2009 08:23 AM | Show all posts

IS: Who do you want to meet most in the world?
KHJ: Of course Seo Taiji. When i was a child, I listened to a varietyof foreign music and I liked the rock genre. The top song when I was inschool was Seo Taiji and Boys’ “Nan-arayo” ( 난 알아요). Then when I heard“Ultramania”, I decided to become a singer. I have a lot of respect forSeo Taiji.

IS: Do you have any talent you’ve been polishing since the school days?
KHJ: I played bass guitar in a band when I was in high school. I canplay it quite well. I enjoy expressing it by playing guitar when I geta musical idea. I would spend whole day to search for rare guitars whenI was visiting Japan. I love the guitar.

IS: Do you have any places you want to travel to? Who with?
KHJ: I have friends whom I’ve been growing up with in the same town.I’ve spent most of my life with them. I fear nothing when I’m withthem. I want to travel to space with them and challenge the limit ofour lives. Does that sound like nonsense?

IS: Who is number one on your mobile phone speed dial?
KHJ: I have a bad memory and my mobile phone directory stores my important numbers but I don’t use the speed dial.

KHJ: An extra pair of contact lens, eye drops and a shaver. Also anextra pair of underwear and socks just in case we end up shooting allnight.

IS: Which actress would you like to work with?
KHJ: Lee Hyo-ri. Before I made a debut as a singer, she was my dreamgirl. Hyori is my senior and gave me lots of valuable advice. She issuch an inspiration to me.

KHJ: You only have one chance in life, live hard and earn fame. Help the poor and be respected.

IS: What’s the difference before and after F4?
KHJ: The age range of people who recognise me became various. Thecharacter Ji Hoo seemed to give me a chance to produce another Kim HyunJoong.

IS: Have you ever posted any opinion under Internet news articles (about youself)?
KHJ: I try not to read bad posts (about me). I would read what peoplewrite about me on my fan page and write my opinions as well. SometimesI reveal myself and sometimes I don’t. Sometimes I write really harshreports on myself to push myself. I visit Daum the most.

IS: Do you have a bad habit or jinx?
KHJ: No jinx. Habit perhaps? When I am stressed, I like to go on fishing trips or listen to music.

IS: What if your parents were against your marriage — like in the character Gu Jun-pyo?
KHJ: I will try to persuade my parents, that I am responsible enough to make the decision.

Where and with whom do you like to drink with?
KHJ: I drink a lot. Soju. Anywhere (the place is not important). Idrink with my band mates and friends. A simple stall by the street isgood enough. I like my soju with pork and kimchi.

IS: What was the biggest crisis in your life to date?
KHJ: It was when I was in the MBC TV show We’ve Got Married. We went tofilm at Halla Mountain (Halla San) at Jeju Island. We took 5 hours toclimb up the mountain and 2 hours to get down. I didn’t go easy butwent on briskly. I ran down for 2 hours without a break. Finally, whenwe reached the bottom and it was time for an interview at the hotel, Ihad no energy left and fainted.

IS: What would you do if you won ₩ 10,000,000,000 (around $7,500,000) in the lottery?
KHJ: ₩ 5,000,000,000 to parents. ₩ 1,000,000,000 to my boss Lee Ho-yeonof DSP Entertainment. 20% to needy neighbours, 20% to share withfriends.

IS: Do you have any skin care secrets?
KHJ: My dermatologist takes care of my skin very well. That’s my honestanswer. Haha. I will always try to clean my skin properly.

IS: What is your sleeping habit?
KHJ: I sleep in only my underwear. I can’t endure wearing anything morebecause I am afraid of the heat. I like the feeling of the blanket nextto my skin and only wear my underwear to bed.

IS: When did you last date and how old were you?
KHJ: We split up just before I made my debut (in SS501). Haha.

IS: What would you call your girlfriend if you have one?
KHJ: I would just call her name. I’m not as gentle or tender as Ji Hoo.I wish my girlfriend was someone just like a friend, who I would feelcomfortable with.

IS: What do you want to receive from your girlfriend?
KHJ: Actually, I would be more comfortable giving than receiving. Evenif I have something I want, I won’t tell her and I would just buy itmyself. I would give anything from me to the most precious one.

KHJ: Min-ho’s height, Bum’s maturity and Joon’s personality?

IS: What is the best fortune of your life so far?
KHJ: The fact that I have friends who I’ve been with since primary school, and that I’m a member of SS501.

KHJ: I just want to sleep all day.

IS: Who manages your income?
KHJ: Since I was a child and started off with part-time jobs, I have been managing my own income. My parents trust me.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2009 08:25 AM | Show all posts

IS: Person whom you want to meet the most?
KJ: Since young, I have always wanted to meet Seo Taiji. He has been myidol since childhood days. When I was in elementary school, he was theface of the leading music then. Now, 17 years after his debut album, heis still active in the music scene and I have a lot of respect for that.

KJ: Michael Jordan. I loved watching him during NBA Basketball mania. Michael Jordan - the name itself is a strong force.

IS: What is your life motto?
KJ: “Just do the best you can”, that is my motto.

IS: What’s the difference after being one of F4?
KJ: People see me differently. Maybe people who I used to know see medifferently now and also the people I get to know newly. Ajummas wouldgive cheers at me when I go to a restaurant and I feel that I’m beingtaken care of a lot since the drama became really popular.

IS: What would you do if you won ₩ 10,000,000,000 in the lottery?
KJ: I would put it in savings. When a lot of money comes to me at onetime, I would plan how to use it carefully to avoid bitterness in thefuture.

KJ: I envy their vast experience at such a young age. The other F4members are younger than me, yet I am the one who’s the rookie (in theentertainment industry). Their careers have gone off to a great start.

IS: Do you have any talent or skill you can show in front of people?
KJ: I rap in T-MAX so rapping is the thing I’m confident of. I used tolike dancing when I was younger but I don’t think I dance better thanothers. I like rapping because I can express myself when I create it orwrite lyrics. You can do it with melody but doing it with lyrics ismore fascinating.

IS: Favourite Internet site?
KJ: I enjoy surfing the net, but I don’t have a favourite site.However, I like to check up on Boys Before Flowers articles and relatedarticles.

IS: What if you become a tycoon like your character in the drama?
KJ: I would see how much I have in my bank account. I would feelcontented when I see the numbers and think ‘I have this much’. ActuallyI wonder whether those tycoons would check how much money they have.

IS: The best luck you had in your life?
KJ: When I debuted as a singer in the group T-MAX. That was a big break for me.

IS: What was the biggest crisis in your life?
KJ: The time when I was preparing to debut as a singer was the darkestyears of my life. The waiting, challenges I faced and uncertainty wasdifficult.

IS: Which actress would you love to work with?
KJ: I’m still a beginning actor so I haven’t really thought about whichactress I want to act with. I just feel joyful that I have been solucky at the start of my acting career.

IS: How much do you drink and who do you drink with?
KJ: I can drink about a bottle of Soju. I normally drink with other guys of T-MAX, who I’ve gone through hard times with.

KJ: These days my phone is the most important item. But to think about it, the wallet is probably more important.

IS: How do you relieve stress?
KJ: I de-stress by emitting a sound like a great roar. When I wasplaying sports as a child, we used to do this before starting a game.So the roaring has become a habit. Sometimes it’s just fun to let out aROAR!

KJ: Cell phone, mp3 player and lots of water! I would like to be ableto contact others, listen to the music I like and keep my throat moist.

KJ: I want to sleep. We don’t get enough sleep while shooting the drama.

IS: How do you manage your income?
KJ: My parents do. I have little to spend money on nowadays since my schedule is so hectic that I hardly get any pocket money.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-4-2009 08:32 AM | Show all posts
Health red light flashes for Boys Over Flowers Kim Hyun Joong and Kim Joon

Fans have become really concerned about the health of F4 members Kim Hyun Joong and Kim Joon.
Both Kim Hyun Joong and Kim Joon were hospitalised on 3rd April forexhaustion. Kim Hyun Joong were rushed to the hospital after he faintedduring a CF filming but he was dischared on 4th April after taking somerest.
While for Kim Joon, he was hospitalised after his performance withthe other 2 T-Max membrs on KBS Music Bank on 3rd April. He receivedsome treatment and was discharged on 4th April and had continue withhis fansigning on 4th April in Busan.

Fans have been voicing their concerns about the 2 members having tocontinue with other activities even after the drama ‘Boys Over Flowers’and no time were given for them to rest fully causing their health todeteriorate even more.
There are plans for Kim Hyun Joong to undergo a close full-body health examination on 6th April.
Meanwhile, Kim Hyun Joong and Kim Joon will also be heading to Japanfor promoting the airing of Boys Over Flowers on channel TBS.

credits:K Bites

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2009 10:15 AM | Show all posts
sian dorg..

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2009 10:25 AM | Show all posts

cr.soompi

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2009 10:29 AM | Show all posts

JP jr mintak tandatgn JH....

cr.naver

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2009 10:29 AM | Show all posts
wow, rempit btol korang, dah rumah ke-6
dulu ikut gak citer ni tp terhenti sampi episod 10
ni baru nak sambung download balik

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2009 10:31 AM | Show all posts

Reply #33 xcalibur07's post

moyan la katakan..

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2009 10:32 AM | Show all posts

cr.baidu

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2009 10:33 AM | Show all posts

org lain yg buatkan...

YJ touch up kan jer...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-4-2009 10:53 AM | Show all posts

Reply #19 airwickss's post

airwikss jandi jandian tak muncuk lagik ke????
belum ade spoiler utk BOF SP parody

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2009 10:54 AM | Show all posts

Reply #33 xcalibur07's post

selagik takde BOF SP parody..selagik tu merempittttttttttttt

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2009 10:57 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by atie_chippy at 5-4-2009 10:29
http://file.dailian.co.kr/news/200904/news1238635665_152065_3_m.jpg

JP jr mintak tandatgn JH....

cr.naver

atieeeee... bak kata nony jandi jadian tu ckp..kalo JH jr minta sign JH sr takkn haru nnt

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2009 11:12 AM | Show all posts

Reply #39 Ley's post

btol gak..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 07:06 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.204698 second(s), 41 queries .