Also at the filming I talked with White-san,
Unexpectedly we got all excited together over the music
we used to listen to in high school.
Then, while on stand-by we played a bunch
and were soaked in our memories.
I wonder what everyone's song of their youth is
I'm curious.
I think I can unexpectedly keep up with the generations
older than me and younger than me (laughs)
If we have the chance, please tell me.
See ya.
Ciao

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 26-7-2009 12:42 AM | Show all posts
WINK UP (JULY 2009)

pic credit to strawberry_gem@LJ & translation credit to enshnge@LJ

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-7-2009 12:42 AM | Show all posts
translation ..

FLOAT LIKE A BUTTERFLY

Following the drama “Majo Saiban,” Toma’s first lead role movie “Ningen Shikkaku” has been decided. And so we asked this Toma about behind the scene episodes from when he guested on Shin-Domoto Kyodai, 5LDK, and VS Arashi.

This past month or two, I’ve been given the chance to be on lots of Johnnys’ shows. Starting with Nakai-kun’s spring festival show, Shin-Domoto Kyodai, VS Arashi, and I was on TOKIO’s 5LDK the other day too. On ~Domoto Kyodai, we did this match to see whether we still remembered the dance to an old KinKi song called Tell Me, but I didn’t think I’d remember so much myself (laughs).

I’d always wanted to be on a TOKIO show, so being on 5LDK finally made my dream come true and I was happy. Both for work and in private, TOKIO’s always taken care of me, so. My first regular show was with Matsuoka-kun, and I worked with him in stageplays and dramas too. With Taichi-kun and Nagase-kun, I’ve played soccer and stuff, and with Yamaguchi-kun, I once went on a location shoot outside of Tokyo. Joushima-kun is the one person I’ve never interacted with…… and so during the filming, we tried having a talk together without everyone else (laughs). The filming went really well. We got into a really fun talk about something that probably won’t be broadcasted, I mean we talked for about an hour and a half. By the time this issue’s out, it’ll have broadcasted already. If possible, I want to have a look at the no-cut version (laughs).

Also, Arashi’s show was fun too. Like the coin tower one and the one where you have to climb, I tried really hard! Before, when I was on ~Friend Park with Oh-chan when we were doing Maou, I really sucked. I sucked so much it was like, Ohno-kun… I’m SO sorry. So that’s why I really tried hard. Oh yeah, and Nino showed me his magic. From where I walked out of my dressing room to inside the elevator, he just kept playing with his cards. “Show me something,” I said, and then he happily did (laughs). But he’s really so good, I was surprised. Also, at this point it hasn’t been filmed yet, but I’ll be on VVV6 Tokyo Vshuran2 too. I was also on The Shounen Club Premium too, this past month or two have felt really fresh.

Also, I think some people know already, but it’s been decided that I’ll be in the movie “Ningen Shikkaku.” I’ve read the novel as a student, but when this was decided I re-read it. Reading it now in my 20’s gave me different impressions than what I had at the time. I really could tell that it’s a piece where you feel different things depending on how old you are. This time, my role is really different from any of the other roles I’ve played so far. I think that living to your ruins like that is something that everyone admires in some part of themselves. So in that sense, I’m looking forward to acting out a role like that. But I’m the type to be dragged into the role a lot~. What shall I do if I turn out to be a really depressed person constantly looking down at a 90 degree angle while filming for the movie goes on (laughs)? But I’ve always wanted to be in a movie, so I’m really excited about this right now. Plus, it’s a really big thing this time commemorating 100 years from Dasai Osamu’s birth. I think I’m really fortunate.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-7-2009 12:43 AM | Show all posts
con't .. pic for Wink Up (July 2009)

Ikita Kotoba Vol 69

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-7-2009 12:45 AM | Show all posts
con't .. promo Majo Saiban

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-7-2009 12:57 AM | Show all posts
MYOJO (JULY  2009)

pic credit to strawberry_gemm@LJ & translation credit to saladesu@LJ

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 26-7-2009 01:01 AM | Show all posts
translation ..

When it comes to fashion, let's fight with intuition rather than trends!
"STYLE" Book to perfectly understand the TOMA Style

Accessory
As for "accessories", I have quite a number of necklaces, so I wear them a lot. But it's troublesome having to take them off during drama filming, so I don't wear them when I'm playing a role. As for the design, I guess I don't really like the hard look very much.

Jeans
I have the largest number of "jeans" among my pants, followed by cargos. I don't usually wear skinny jeans that are too close-fitting. I've only got pairs that I've bought thinking that the design or colour were nice. I don't particularly like or dislike any brand.

Taste
I don't like things to be too sweet or too spicy, but moderately sweet or spicy is fine. Eating sweet things is kind of unlike me, isn't it?

Breakfast

I prefer rice to bread for breakfast. With nattou on top of it, I'll make it into an onigiri and eat it like that. As for the amount, since I'd have just woken up, I figure I shouldn't eat too much. Ah, but recently, I've been eating curry ravenously from the morning (laughs). That might have been due to my physical condition then.

Watch
Lots of people don't wear wristwatches because they have cell phones, but I do. At the same time, i don't wear them when I'm shooting dramas.

Shopping

I don't care about the trends at all when I go shopping for clothes and stuff. I guess I choose and buy things based on intuition, totally depending on colours or designs that I like. But, actually, when I'm about to leave the house, there are times when I'd spend 20-30 minutes wondering what I should wear out. I'm not usually like that, but when it comes to clothes, I sometimes am a bit indecisive I suppose (laughs).

Fortunetelling

When the horoscopes are printed in magazines and such, I'd read them primarily out of pure curiosity, wondering what's been written. But life is not solely dependent on it, so I don't believe a word of it when it says that this or that is good or bad for me.

Shoes
In the winter, I wear boots as well, but in general I wear sneakers. Recently I think I've been wearing one a flashy one. After that, since it's going to be summer soon, I think I might start wearing more sandals.

Bath
I'm not the kind who likes showers, I like to get into a "bath tub". After stoning around in the bath tub for about 10 minutes, I'll shampoo my hair, wash my body, and get out in about 20 minutes.

Indoor
I'm the type who stays indoors even on my days off. Even if I go out, I'll just go watch a stage play or movie or pop by the CD shop, so in the end, I guess I'm in the middle.

Drink
When it comes to "drinks", on the whole, I only drink water. Occa~sionally I'll go to a cafe with friends, then I guess I'd order coffee over tea. By the way, I do add both sugar-cubes and milk accordingly.

Noodle
I like noodles, so I do go to ramen shops. I eat tonkatsu ramen the most. It's not that I dislike the other flavours or anything, but I only eat that. After that, I like soba more than udon.

Part
When I'm playing a role in a drama, I'm the kind who would drag my "part" into my private life as well. But that's a central part of my life, so I don't particularly think of wanting to change that, you know.

Examination
I was always the kind who would get all flustered rushing to study for an examination or to do holiday homework the day before, rather than steadily finishing it bit by bit ahead of time. That's why, to be honest, I never got good grades on my tests, and more often would have to take retests (laughs). I always went unchangingly with this style, but only at the final exams in my 3rd year of high school, my friends and I decided, "let's show them what we've got!", and studied really hard and got good grades.

Shirt
When it comes to "shirts", I wore long-sleeved ones during the spring, but since it's summer from now on, it's going to be T-shirts. I think I'm going to wear more bright-coloured ones this year.

~end~

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-7-2009 01:02 AM | Show all posts
con't .. promo for Majo Saiban

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 26-7-2009 01:15 AM | Show all posts
ok, rasanyer cukup ler utk malam nih .. sambung esok2 yer .. oyasumi nasai minna san

Use magic Report

Post time 26-7-2009 12:46 PM | Show all posts
salam tuk umah baru toma.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-7-2009 02:18 PM | Show all posts
im~tahniah atas pembukaan umah ke-3 toma...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-7-2009 03:43 PM | Show all posts
heheh, arigato na .. Kittie and derose ..

cam biasa ler rajin2 ler masuk sini yer .. sbb akhir2 ni cam im ngan limau jer yg masuk dlm thread ni .. mana ntah bini yg lain ..

Use magic Report

Post time 27-7-2009 09:22 PM | Show all posts
adehhh ssh btul nk msk cari ni skrg
mlm ni bru dpt jenguk umh bru toma...hu3

Use magic Report

Post time 28-7-2009 01:30 AM | Show all posts
bini muda on hiatus..bakal aktif tak lama lg...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-7-2009 08:19 AM | Show all posts
welcome back all my madus ..  OKARI !!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 28-7-2009 09:04 AM | Show all posts
tahiah im.... buka gak ya..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-7-2009 12:53 PM | Show all posts
datang mengadap umah baru abe toma.lalala~

Use magic Report

Post time 28-7-2009 01:59 PM | Show all posts
mana im nie, mesti sibuk sgt .

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-7-2009 01:12 PM | Show all posts
heheh, a'ah busy .. ngan pc kat rumah yg mmg ngok .. gilos .. sakit jiwa dibuatnyer dah banyak kali rosak .. :kant:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-7-2009 01:16 PM | Show all posts
Start promoting movie baru Toma wpun tahun depan baru keluar .. habis shooting bulan 8

Ningen Shikkaku Promo Pic

credit to strawberry_gemm@LJ

p/s : salah sorang senpai Toma dr group V6 pun berlakon gak yer dlm movie ni?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 04:59 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.091376 second(s), 39 queries .