Register

ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 8747|Reply: 25

jesus equal to god?

[Copy link]
Post time 2-8-2009 04:26 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
compare these 2 and the conclusion made.  it doesnt ring true.  if god is jesus and jesus is god, then there's no such thing as god being stronger than jesus.  that's gonna show jesus is no god.  :re:

John 10:30  (Jesus speaking) I and my Father are one. (KJV)

John 14:28  (Jesus speaking) Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I. (KJV)

COCKEYE CONCLUSION

Both are true.  Jesus (GOD) was equal to, and lesser than, God the Father (GOD).  This happens because Jesus (GOD) is equal to God (GOD) in the spiritual sense, but having been made flesh (GOD), took on limitations that God the Father (GOD) does not have.  Not a contradiction.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-8-2009 10:29 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by kompia23 at 4-8-2009 10:30

Hmm... Still don't get the point...

God in the form of Jesus was reborn into the world as human being without the power of a God.. This has been explained to you many times. Do read the bible.

Col 1:15-22
The Supremacy of Christ

15He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. 17He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

21Once you were alienated from God and were enemies in your minds because of[f] your evil behavior. 22But now he has reconciled you by Christ's physical body through death to present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation.

Philippians 2:5-11
5Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus:
    6Who, being in very nature[a] God,
      did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,
    7but made himself nothing,
      taking the very nature of a servant,
      being made in human likeness.

8And being found in appearance as a man,
      he humbled himself
      and became obedient to death—
         even death on a cross!
    9Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
      and gave him the name that is above every name,
    10that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
      in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
    11and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord,
      to the glory of God the Father.

John 1:1-14
The Word Became Flesh

1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was with God in the beginning.

3Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4In him was life, and that life was the light of men. 5The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood[a] it.

6There came a man who was sent from God; his name was John. 7He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all men might believe. 8He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light. 9The true light that gives light to every man was coming into the world.

10He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. 11He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. 12Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— 13children born not of natural descent,[c] nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God.

14The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only,[d] who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

1 Peter 1:18-21
18For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from your forefathers, 19but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect. 20 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake. 21Through him you believe in God, who raised him from the dead and glorified him, and so your faith and hope are in God.

The passages clearly told you that Jesus existed before man was created. So how can Jesus be only a mere man.

Regards.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-8-2009 07:39 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by kompia23 at 4-8-2009 10:30

Hmm... Still don't get the point...

God in the form of Jesus was reborn into the world as human being without the power of a God. This has been explained to you many times. Do read the bible.

kompia23 Post at 4-8-2009 10:29

dont make sense.  why god wanna be born via his creation mary and be murdered by his creation the chosen people jews so that he can save his creation mankind from his creation satan?  and if god is truly jesus, why he wanna call himself - MY SON and not THIS IS YOUR ALMIGHTY GOD IN THE FORM OF MAN JESUS?  

Use magic Report

Post time 13-8-2009 03:25 PM | Show all posts
dont make sense.  why god wanna be born via his creation mary and be murdered by his creation the chosen people jews so that he can save his creation mankind from his creation satan?  and if god is truly jesus, why he wanna call himself - MY SON and not THIS IS YOUR ALMIGHTY GOD IN THE FORM OF MAN JESUS?

Because God chosen to do so. And this has been written in the old testaments as prophecy by the prophets.

Regards

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-8-2009 11:17 AM | Show all posts
Because God chosen to do so. And this has been written in the old testaments as prophecy by the prophets.

Regards
kompia23 Post at 13-8-2009 15:25

what's the point god wanna "choose to do so"?  

Use magic Report

Post time 19-8-2009 02:16 PM | Show all posts
what's the point god wanna "choose to do so"?

He decided to do according to what He want. Simple as that.
Can you change what God have decided?

Regards

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 19-8-2009 04:06 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by louiektc at 19-8-2009 16:07
compare these 2 and the conclusion made.  it doesnt ring true.  if god is jesus and jesus is god, then there's no such thing as god being stronger than jesus.  that's gonna show jesus is no god.  :re: ...
sonny~~ Post at 2-8-2009 16:26

Bible are full of contradictions if you read some of them. It takes time to read all of them and understand some of them, that is fun. Am I wrong?

God is almighty righteous spirit. a system designer and ruler. His name is I AM THAT I AM. The Highest.
Holy spirit is a system administrator to execute God plan, aka executive or engineer. Powered by I AM THAT I AM.
Angel is heavily spirit and lightly physical. So sometime may you see, then always you don't! aka messenger.
Human being is heavily flesh and hardly spiritual. aka sinner, a fast forget community or the lost children of God.

After the chapters of calling Israel/Israelites (not israelis)

One fine day God (I AM THAT I AM) had the final plan to show Himself to all His lost mankind to talk about how to find the right way back to heavenly home for reunion party. We  (I AM THAT I AM) formed an embryo in Mary's womb by God designed human reproductive system. We (I AM THAT I AM)  told Mary about the plan and then We  (I AM THAT I AM)  command the holly spirit to be filled into a child called Jesus. His creation will be called by name of His child (brainchild).

God is greater than Jesus (my father is greater than I), because Jesus is doing God's wonderful work and not his own man's work by his own might. God's perspective is greater than man. God's might is greater than many-limited man ability, so Jesus could perform miracle healing, casting out the demons...etc still not by himself but with God take full control in Him. Man see Jesus in physical, but God  (I AM THAT I AM) speak in him (Jesus: I am my father are one, right after my father is greater.). The point is, God (spirit) is greater than man(flesh), and both had agreed each other, that is God's 1-Vision.
{:2_74:}

So God (I AM THAT I AM) spoke thru Jesus: "I am (Word of God) the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father(I AM THAT I AM) except through me  (Word of God). If you know me(Word of God), you will know my Father (I AM THAT I AM) also." Probably many have heard about God (I AM THAT I AM) either from the scripture or accent objective evidence, but no one come close. God (I AM THAT I AM) of love want His children to know about him, to know His expectation, so He inspired many over lengthy centuries to scripture Him in the bible(Word of God). He (I AM THAT I AM) revealed Himself in the form of Jesus to talk about the truth, the way and the life(Word of God). All of these while was that I AM THAT I AM, in the form of human Jesus, powerful holly spirit and the host of the our origin, heaven.

My understanding.
Since Jesus is doing full time for God's (I AM THAT I AM) workaccording to God's (I AM THAT I AM) will. So Jesus is not Jesus butDivine God (I AM THAT I AM). So, Jesus is spiritually equal level toGod, since God is spirit.

And God's vision is greater than man's vision, so God plan is greater than the son of man's works.

if Jesus did his own work, he was not more than a Jesus. Now a little better?

Use magic Report

Post time 21-8-2009 03:33 PM | Show all posts
Bible are full of contradictions if you read some of them. It takes time to read all of them and understand some of them, that is fun. Am I wrong?

Nope, you are right.

if Jesus did his own work, he was not more than a Jesus. Now a little better?

I believe sonny would need time to absorb what you have just stated in the post.

Regards

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 25-12-2010 10:28 PM | Show all posts
He decided to do according to what He want. Simple as that.
Can you change what God have decided?
kompia23 Post at 19-8-2009 14:16

where in the bible that says god has decided to be man to save us?  

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-12-2010 10:29 PM | Show all posts
Bible are full of contradictions if you read some of them. It takes time to read all of them and ...
louiektc Post at 19-8-2009 16:06

this is deep.  need time to digest.  

Use magic Report

Post time 1-6-2012 10:33 AM | Show all posts
Jesus is NOT God - he said so himself.

Luke 18:19

King James Version (KJV)

19 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-6-2012 11:27 AM | Show all posts
Reply 1# sonny~~

In one hand. Jesus is man (human), in the other hand, Jesus is God himself. He is true God, and also He is a true man.
That is why The Book tells us in one hand He can do many miracle things (as God), but in the other hand, He pray unto God (as man).

Use magic Report

Post time 1-6-2012 11:32 AM | Show all posts
where in the bible that says god has decided to be man to save us?
sonny~~ Post at 25-12-2010 22:28

Philippians 2:06~08

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2012 10:20 AM | Show all posts
Reply 13# freeman_long

Which part of Luke 18:19 needs clarification?
In the verse, Jeses emphatically said that he was NOT God.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2012 01:19 PM | Show all posts
Reply 13# freeman_long

Which part of Luke 18:19 needs clarification?
In the verse, Jeses emphatically said that he was NOT God.
mousa Post at 3-6-2012 10:20

I've already told you that He is God and also is a man. In one hand, he is true God, and in the other hand, He is true man.

He was talking in the ground of man in Luke 18:19 (as you mentioned), but He did many signs and wonders in other versus in the ground of God. God can do many signs and wonders but man cannot. He is God himself, and He also is a man. He is a God-man. That's why in one hand He behaved like a man, but in the other hand He can do any marvelous things as God.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2012 01:32 PM | Show all posts
Reply 14# mousa

John 1:01 and 1:14 tell us that Jesus is God became a man (flesh).

In John 20:28 Thomas admired that Jesus is his "Lord and God".

In Romans 9:05 Paul tells that Jesus "is the Christ, who is God over all, blessed forever".

Hebrew 1:08 tells that  "the Son (Jesus)....O God, is forever and ever...."

These versus tell us that Jesus is God.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-6-2012 01:46 PM | Show all posts
Reply 14# mousa

Jesus said He is the "I am" (John 8:24; 28; 58; 18:03-08), this means that He is God Himself.

In the old testament, "I am" is the meaning of the name Jehovah (Exo 3:14), and Jehovah is the name of God (Gen 2:07), the One who is and who was and who is coming, the self-existing and ever-existing One (Rev 1:04; Exo 3:14-15). This name is used in speaking of God in His relationship with man. Hence, it indicates that the Lord is the ever-existing God who has a relationship with man. Any man who does not believe that the Lord is this very God will die in his sins.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-6-2012 10:55 PM | Show all posts
The Bible says a lot of things, and is full of contradiction.  Readers choose to believe in whichever part they wish, when it is convenient to their cause, i.e., Jesus is God, Jesus is not God, etc.

Many would argue that Jesus is not God:
1. God told Moses that anyone who sees God will die
2. Jesus was seen by many people

Since I believe God (in conversation with Moses), and since none of the people died from seeing Jesus, it is clear that Jesus was (is) not God - at least not according to Moses's God.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-6-2012 08:25 AM | Show all posts
The Bible says a lot of things, and is full of contradiction.  Readers choose to believe in whicheve ...
mousa Post at 7-6-2012 22:55

Yes, those who sees God (directly) will die. When Moses went up to Mt. Sinai, he meet face-to-face with God and had aged several years (in 40 days he spend with God) to the extend that his hair turned white (if not mistaken). So, we can conclude that it is not possible for a human (in physical form) to see God face to face.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2012 04:44 PM | Show all posts
Boleh tak sesiapa huraikan dalam bahasa Malaysia. Tak berapa paham..
Ni yang ramai orang confused..

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

3-5-2024 06:15 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.265108 second(s), 46 queries .