CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: hardeyboyz

(Ћ)?Spurs:- Who need Bale? we Got Ada Bahayo!

[Copy link]
Post time 25-8-2009 09:21 AM | Show all posts
Aku tolong....
:pompom::pompom:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-8-2009 10:44 AM | Show all posts
bang
tak masuk ka pasal duit dari jual  Berba n Carrick to Man u...dah berapa juta...
mat403 Post at 24-8-2009 16:31

mmg kita bli mahal tp xde la jual blk murah2 mcm foooollss

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-8-2009 10:54 AM | Show all posts
mmg kita bli mahal tp xde la jual blk murah2 mcm foooollss
cak! Post at 25-8-2009 10:44 AM

nanti kita tgk brapa yek value berba ni.. umo dah 29 kan??

Use magic Report

Post time 25-8-2009 10:56 AM | Show all posts
nanti kita tgk brapa yek value berba ni.. umo dah 29 kan??
hardeyboyz Post at 25-8-2009 10:54

28..dah puas guna ok la..bukan guna 9 bulan jek kena byr 20 jota {:2_70:}

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-8-2009 01:26 PM | Show all posts

tepek sket gambar hero!!

Use magic Report

Post time 25-8-2009 01:30 PM | Show all posts
nape pavlyuchenko yang hebat tu blum dibg chance maen..
asek2 negro yg start..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 25-8-2009 01:39 PM | Show all posts
tim nih kompom treble sizen ni..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-8-2009 01:42 PM | Show all posts
nape pavlyuchenko yang hebat tu blum dibg chance maen..
asek2 negro yg start..

akukamudandia Post at 25-8-2009 01:30 PM

negro tgh perform.. mana bleh kasi can..{:3_81:}

nanti negro dah pancit.. baru panggil abang rusia!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-8-2009 01:46 PM | Show all posts
byk tim negros yg skor skang...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-8-2009 01:59 PM | Show all posts
mana ada tim negros.. player negros je la.{:2_72:}

Use magic Report

Post time 26-8-2009 09:41 AM | Show all posts
Roman hints at Spurs exit

Roman Pavlyuchenko is set to feature against Doncaster but has suggested he may be leaving Tottenham.

The 27-year-old, who arrived at White Hart Lane a year ago for £13.8million, scored 14 goals in his rookie season in the Barclays Premier League but is behind Jermain Defoe and Robbie Keane in Harry Redknapp's pecking order, with Peter Crouch's arrival intensifying competition.

So far this season Pavlyuchenko's only involvement has come in a minute-long appearance off the bench against Liverpool.

"No footballer likes being on the bench game after game," Pavlyuchenko told Sport Express in Russia. "I could lose my place in the Russia squad ahead of the 2010 World Cup.

"I'm ready now to listen to offers from other clubs."

Italian side Roma have monitored Pavlyuchenko and there is thought to be interest in Germany and from his former club Spartak Moscow.

Spurs boss Redknapp will be more encouraged by Luka Modric's reaction to wild speculation linking him with Manchester United, with Sir Alex Ferguson known to be an admirer of the Croatia playmaker who has made an eye-catching start to the season.

Modric told Sportske Novosti: "I feel great at Tottenham and I have given no thought to moving to a different club. My contract runs until 2013 and I am just thinking about staying.

"I wouldn't be surprised if Tottenham offer me a new contract as that is something which happens in England. But, even if that doesn't happen, my feelings will not change.

"I am happy at White Hart Lane and I will continue to give my all for Tottenham, as I always have."

Modric is expected to be rested for the trip to the Keepmoat Stadium to face Sean O'Driscoll's Championship side, while fringe players such as Pavlyuchenko will be given a chance to impress.

Redknapp feels he needs to rotate after a gruelling pre-season schedule.

"You want to win," he said. "I'll make lots of changes because we have a strong squad and the lads who have played had a tough pre-season.

"We went on a very difficult trip to China and then Hong Kong, then the Wembley Cup. No-one could have crowded more games than we did and it was not an ideal preparation.

"We've come out of it and started well but this gives me a chance to play the good players who haven't featured yet.

"Doncaster are a real good footballing team. They pass the ball well and move it around. It will be a tough game but we have good players ourselves."

Redknapp's side have started with three league wins on the spin, leading bookmakers to cut their odds to 33-1 for the title, but Redknapp said: "I'd keep your money in your pocket. It's a good start but that's all it is."

The Carling Cup - after reaching the final in the last two seasons - is a more likely route for success, although Redknapp does have ambitions of pushing for a Champions League place.

"You have to be optimistic," he said. "It's not impossible and there is no reason why we can't push the top four. We don't fear anyone, we'll play against anyone and give them a game. We've got top players here.

"We have to believe we can keep going and push the top four. That is the aim but it will be tough."

Meanwhile, Redknapp is assessing Honduras defender Osman Chavez, who is on trial this week at the club.

"It's not just the Brazilians and Argentinians, who always produce good players," Redknapp said. "There are players from Honduras or Ecuador who you have to be aware of."

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-8-2009 10:02 AM | Show all posts
roman nak blah?? aisehmen... copek la liverpool leh beli buat bekap striker..

Use magic Report

Post time 26-8-2009 02:16 PM | Show all posts
91# sha02

MU minat nak beli lagi player Spurs...bagus la, boleh jual mahal2....:pompom::pompom:

Use magic Report

Post time 26-8-2009 02:17 PM | Show all posts
28..dah puas guna ok la..bukan guna 9 bulan jek kena byr 20 jota {:2_70:}
cak! Post at 25-8-2009 10:56

tapi yg paling untung Spurs kan....

Use magic Report

Post time 26-8-2009 02:39 PM | Show all posts
mana ada tim negros.. player negros je la.{:2_72:}
hardeyboyz Post at 25-8-2009 13:59

bung boi marah ke kate tim negross?....sory bung boi!

Use magic Report

Post time 27-8-2009 08:23 AM | Show all posts
Doncaster 1-5 Tottenham

Harry Redknapp's men maintained their perfect start to the season with a thrilling Carling Cup second-round win at Doncaster.

Tottenham's fringe players made the most of their chance to shine in the comprehensive victory.

Redknapp opted to make seven changes to the side that won 2-1 at West Ham on Sunday, allowing the likes of David Bentley, Peter Crouch and Roman Pavlyuchenko the opportunity to show what they could do.

And they did not disappoint their manager, as all three scored for the Premier League leaders who have now won all four of their games this season, with Tom Huddlestone and Jamie O'Hara joining them on the scoresheet.

The only blemish for Spurs was a Martin Woods penalty given for handball against Kevin Prince-Boateng who had barely been on the field a minute after replacing Sebastien Bassong.

Redknapp's tinkering meant that there was no place in the squad for Robbie Keane and Ledley King, who were rested, and Jermain Defoe, who was on the bench, while the likes of Bentley and Pavlyuchenko were eager to play for their futures, be they at White Hart Lane or elsewhere, ahead of next summer's World Cup.

But it was Doncaster who settled the quicker of the two sides and they could have been two goals up inside the opening five minutes were it not for the brilliance of Carlo Cudicini.

The Italian, one of just four players to retain his place from Sunday's game, was at his best with just over a minute gone as he somehow clawed away James Hayter's volley, before he was called into action again to divert John Oster's low drive round the post.

But fortune was not to favour Doncaster and from being in a position where they could have been two ahead, they quickly found themselves two down as Spurs struck twice in as many minutes.

The first goal came nine minutes in.

There seemed to be little danger when Rovers defender Adam Lockwood collected the ball in his own half but his square pass sold Sam Hird short, allowing Huddlestone to nip in and rob the defender of possession before coolly slotting home.

With Doncaster stunned, O'Hara quickly drove home a second after 11 minutes, with his crisp drive from the edge of the area leaving Ben Smith with no chance after Bentley's cut-back.

The game then reverted to how it had been in the early exchanges, with Cudicini again excelling as he parried Oster's fizzing half-volley.

But with Doncaster's early fire now starting to die out, it did not take too long for another goal to arrive with Crouch nodding home Bentley's wicked corner eight minutes before the break.

With confidence sky high, O'Hara nearly added a fourth before half-time as he saw his stinging 30-yard volley corner scrape just wide.

The procession continued into the second half as Bentley made it four seven minutes after the restart with his first goal since his memorable volley against Arsenal in October last year.

This one was less spectacular but equally comprehensive as he rammed home from just inside the area after Crouch had flicked Giovani's cross into his path.

The goal sparked a brief Doncaster revival and they soon had reward for their industry if not their finishing as Woods slotted home a 61st-minute penalty after a handball from Prince-Boateng, who had barely been on the field a minute, while Guy also hit a post with a thumping effort.

But Prince-Boateng quickly redeemed himself eight minutes later, carving the Doncaster defence open with a through-ball that Pavlyuchenko slotted beyond Smith.

It opened the Russia international's account for the season and provided Redknapp with a timely reminder of his abilities the day after he had admitted he may have to leave the club in search of more regular football.

Bentley, another keen to show what he can do, nearly wrapped things up with a flashing drive that west just over, while Rovers again hit the woodwork, this time through Byron Webster.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-8-2009 10:06 AM | Show all posts
96# sha02

:pompom::pompom:
Go Spurs go....

Use magic Report

Post time 27-8-2009 01:45 PM | Show all posts
negro memang hebak

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-8-2009 05:09 PM | Show all posts
pasni tukar nama bukan epl dah.. NPL

Use magic Report

Post time 30-8-2009 03:20 AM | Show all posts
menang lagi walaupun gol last minit...
Go Spurs Go...:pompom::pompom:

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 01:53 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.377725 second(s), 41 queries .