ADVERTISEMENT

Author: mawarputih2612

♥ Angie + Brad Story V ♥

[Copy link]
Post time 5-1-2012 09:17 AM | Show all posts
berita sahih ker ni??????
source: Star Magazine
Angelina Jolie Walks Out On Brad Pitt Over His Baby With Another Women

The current issue of Star Magazine features the explosive story ‘Angelina Walks Out After Discovering the truth about Brad.’  Yikes what a shocker Star magazine claims that Angelina Jolie walked out on Brad Pitt after she found out he had a baby with another gasp… women.

Star Magazine has the scoop: “A fuming Angelina Jolie stormed out after a huge blowup with Brad Pitt when she learned the bombshell news that he had tried to have a baby with another woman — his ex-wife Jennifer Aniston!  The truth came out: Brad and Jen tried to have a baby, but she miscarried. “He had never told Angie this before,” the insider revealed and added that the 36-year-old felt “betrayed.” “She had assumed all along that she was the only woman Brad had ever impregnated. Now Angie is questioning everything, including whether she can ever trust Brad again.” Betrayed and shaken, she walked out and left Brad with the children.”

What do you think, does Angelina have a right to be mad at Brad?  Sound out in the comments below and let us know.  Also featured in this week’s issue the magazine claims to have the details of why Russell Brand dumped Katy Perry.  The magazine alludes to the fact that Russell caught Katy in the act.    The magazine also has the details on Kayne West’s ex-girlfriend, Amber Rose, claims that Kim Kardashian is a cheating slut who destroyed her relationship with the rapper.  Although Kim has always insisted that she and Kanye were just friends, it appears that they were friends with benefits!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-1-2012 09:58 AM | Show all posts
Angelina Jolie Walks Out On Brad Pitt Over His  ...
go_kart Post at 5-1-2012 09:17

propa je berita2 cmnih. nak lariskan mag dyorg le tuh,..

Use magic Report

Post time 5-1-2012 10:00 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by saaya at 5-1-2012 10:02

Brad is a total pushover, says Angelina Jolie

London, Jan 4 (ANI): Angelina Jolie has revealed that Brad Pitt is a complete ‘pushover’ when it comes to his girls, and gives them anything that they want.

However, the actress also admitted that she is the same with her sons and they know exactly how to get what they want from their mum

“In our house, we’re split 50-50… The girls know that Daddy is the biggest pushover,” the Mirror quoted Jolie as telling The Chicago Sun Times.

“I will say, ‘Brad, you can’t just give the girls anything they want’. He will look at me, smile, and say, ‘I have no choice. My girls are perfect’

“Brad has called me on things too. He said, ‘Angie, you let the boys walk all over you’. The truth is I do. Boys can push a mum. Girls can’t,” she said.

Jolie puts it down to the gender dynamics in a household where the two actors raise three boys and three girls.

“Maybe that’s because women know women. We know little girls. I’ll say, ‘Girls, I know exactly what you’re doing. You’re working Daddy for that cookie’. Men can never say no,” she said.

“Brad shows my girls how a woman should be treated by a man,” she added. (ANI)

Use magic Report

Post time 5-1-2012 10:00 AM | Show all posts
uit...takkan bab2 nak berkapel, beranak2 bagai, jen tak mo heboh seantero donia..hehehe...tak pon kawan baik dia chelsea handler akan tolong hebahkan...dah tak ada news nak korek...kesian..heheh

Use magic Report

Post time 5-1-2012 11:30 AM | Show all posts
star magazine memang takleh caye..full of crap!!

Use magic Report

Post time 5-1-2012 02:23 PM | Show all posts
Angelina Jolie Walks Out On Brad Pitt Over His  ...
go_kart Post at 5-1-2012 09:17

Star margazine bap e kali dh kuarkan cite burok2 ttg Brange neh...dr jen n brad back together (mau 10 kali), pastu brad dpt tau ange curang (berkali2 gak), ntah bape kali dh ange tinggalkan brad ngan anak2 assume yg brad n angie ni kawin rasanya dh 10 kali kut...hahhah..pregnant dh kalo kira rasanya anak brad n angie mau dh 20 org... x kira lg yg family Brad esp the parents x suke angie ni byk kali...tp tgk gambar2 angie ngan brad parents oke je...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 5-1-2012 02:29 PM | Show all posts
uit...takkan bab2 nak berkapel, beranak2 bagai, jen tak mo heboh seantero donia..hehehe...tak pon ka ...
aseela Post at 5-1-2012 10:00

Chelsea tu kan x suke angie, terang2 dok kutuk angie dlm talk show dia..pastu ramai fans Jen x suke time tuh...dan2 Jen bg tau dia tak tau apa2...

Use magic Report

Post time 5-1-2012 02:40 PM | Show all posts
suke tg dorang time neh....so sweet!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-1-2012 04:13 PM | Show all posts
Reply 2528# Mel007

Sangat - sangat sweet la diaorang nie.....

Use magic Report

Post time 6-1-2012 09:53 PM | Show all posts
alamak aihhhhh....lOving cOuple beb!!cairrrrr haku ngk....

Use magic Report

Post time 8-1-2012 09:35 AM | Show all posts
takde sapa2 nak bukak thread baru ke??? (termasukla aku yg malas ni)

Use magic Report

Post time 8-1-2012 09:57 AM | Show all posts
Reply 2528# Mel007

so loving.....

Use magic Report

Post time 8-1-2012 12:23 PM | Show all posts
sape2 rajin bukak lah thread baru...huhu...

Use magic Report

Post time 8-1-2012 12:26 PM | Show all posts
Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: Palm Springs Film Festival!

Use magic Report

Post time 8-1-2012 12:27 PM | Show all posts
Loving kapel neh...suke tgk..hehehe

Use magic Report

Post time 8-1-2012 09:33 PM | Show all posts
sket lg pics utk loving couple neh...sweetnya....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

18-4-2024 10:43 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.063206 second(s), 35 queries .