Post time 7-1-2010 08:34 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-1-2010 08:35 AM | Show all posts
[img][/img]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-1-2010 03:39 PM | Show all posts

Paris Hilton Is Ready For Marriage!

Paris Hilton recently chatted with Life & Style about her plans for 2010, and it looks like marriage is high on her list of priorities!
When asked about steady boyfriend Doug Reinhardt, Paris gushed, "We've been together a year now and never spend a night apart. He's truly become my best friend. He makes me feel like a princess everyday." So is Doug singing along to her love song? You bet! Doug said, "Paris is the most beautiful girl in the world. I am so in love with her - I feel like I'm the luckiest guy in the world. She is gorgeous, smart, funny and kind. My family loves her, and she would make the perfect wife."
A source tells X17online exclusively that Paris has been babbling about her sexy beau nonstop, and the heiress recently said, "Doug and I are really happy and in love, so we will see what happens!" Our source also told us that Paris thinks Doug is the one, as she added, "Yeah, real love is the most amazing feeling in the world." Awww, go her!
And with Valentine's Day coming up, it looks like Paris might have some exciting news to share with us in the next 6 weeks! Think we'll hear wedding bells in 2010?

Use magic Report

Post time 9-1-2010 04:10 PM | Show all posts
kalau betul lar nk kawen....mesti grand gler wedding si paris ni

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-1-2010 04:45 PM | Show all posts

Paris Shows Off Her Lovely Lady Lumps

Where did THOSE come from!?

I know it's just one of Paris Hilton's truly magical push up bras, but she really needs to tell the rest of us girls where we can buy one, because her girls look amazing!
BTW loves the diamond encrusted Chanel necklace...so hot!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-1-2010 05:05 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 12-1-2010 10:34 PM | Show all posts
okey je suar die..kene je die pakai..

Use magic Report

Post time 12-1-2010 11:39 PM | Show all posts
new pushed up bra??? nahhh... i bet it's silicone trick....and it suits her well...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-1-2010 12:18 PM | Show all posts
nothing new

Use magic Report

Post time 15-1-2010 01:37 PM | Show all posts
dia ni slalu je nampak cantik

Use magic Report

Post time 15-1-2010 02:12 PM | Show all posts
alahai dorang ni mace2

Use magic Report

Post time 15-1-2010 06:45 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-1-2010 04:32 PM | Show all posts

Paris Is A Patron Of The Arts!

Paris glammed up in a nude top and sequined black skirt to attend an art opening.Paparazzi asked the heiress to weigh in on the late-night wars, but she wouldn't pick sides in the Jay vs. Conan debate. She simply said she liked them "both."

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-1-2010 04:40 PM | Show all posts

Paris Hilton leaving the dentist's office in Beverly Hills this afternoon, and while she didn't have to get any fillings, she tweeted some bad news: she has to get her wisdom teeth taken out sometime in the near future! Ouch!
Despite the unfortunate news, Paris was all smiles as she strutted down the sidewalk. And why shouldn't she be? She looks absolutely adorable in this word print dress, and at least she has her own personal tooth fairy to take care of her when it's time to get her wisdom teeth taken out!
Of course, she had a throng of photogs to keep her company too - Paris tweeted, "I just had quite a surprise while leaving the Dentist office. They came out of nowhere..." and posted the following snapshot:

Even a routine trip to the dentist is like a red carpet outing for her...HUGE!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-1-2010 06:35 PM | Show all posts

Paris Hilton ditched her bra yesterday

...and she also displayed her lack of support, as she stepped out without a bra yesterday afternoon in Los Angeles. No Britney style problems here though - Paris is as perky as ever, and it definitely looks like she passes the pencil test (Google it), so as far as I'm concerned, she can ditch her bra whenever she wants!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-1-2010 06:46 PM | Show all posts

Paris And Doug At The Gym

Oh, I kid, Paris Hilton doesn't sweat, she glistens!
Yesterday Princess P and her boyfriend Doug Reinhardt at the gym in West Hollywood, and the duo ended up leaving after only 15 minutes! What's the deal? Turns out Paris got a little freaked out by all the attention she received at the gym - sources inside tell that several individuals were staring at the heiress and she was "visibly uncomfortable." Aww, poor girl...I guess being rich and famous isn't all it's cracked up to be!
Anyway, think these two are getting their beach bods in shape for a romantic Valentine's Day tropical vacay? You know, the kind where she comes back with a fabulous tan and something nice and sparkly on her ring finger?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 16-1-2010 07:08 PM | Show all posts

Paris Goes To A Party!

I love how Paris can go from looking all fun and carefree at the party, and then transform into a serious-minded businesswoman!
The hotel heiress visited Villa Blanca for a gal pal's birthday party yesterday afternoon, making sure to show off her two huge assets. Stay sexy, Princess P!

Use magic Report

Post time 16-1-2010 07:13 PM | Show all posts
chantek suar dia.. mak suka.. ala2 seluar menjelang krismas gitew

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-1-2010 07:21 PM | Show all posts
Food and beer of course!
Yesterday afternoon Paris Hilton and her boyfriend Doug Reinhardt stopped by a local grocery store, and the two lovebirds looked like they were having a jolly good time wrangling their shopping carts before they loaded up their car.
P.S. Did Paris buy a pair of Lindsay's Mr. President leggings?

Use magic Report

Post time 16-1-2010 07:24 PM | Show all posts
org lawa pakai apa pon ok

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

3-5-2024 11:07 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.083178 second(s), 41 queries .