CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: munyhamasaki

Lemah dalam Bahasa Inggeris??

[Copy link]
Post time 3-3-2010 10:59 AM | Show all posts
Hye Carsein ! You are Welcome ! Please Have a seat! What do you want Coffee or something else! We have new newspaper for today ! like japanesse drama "attention Please!"  
naikAntena Post at 3-3-2010 10:32

I have watched that drama too...
if I am not mistaken , the actress was  Ueto Aya...
She is super cute and I like her acting very much...

By the way, may I have a coffee and a newspaper please?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-3-2010 11:05 AM | Show all posts
yes, it means before...
what I have been doing for the past five years?
urmm..let me think first...
five years ago I gave birth to my son and since then I have been a housewife...
marumaru Post at 3-3-2010 10:55

mmm!! ... mmm!! i want count my age 1st !  im still a student! and i have been at Semester 3! So idont have much things to story! because at this age! my life is just for study! study! and Study! hah! At semester 3 ! I have fail my C++ programming subject!

Use magic Report

Post time 3-3-2010 11:07 AM | Show all posts
58# marumaru  

hkahkahka
yeahh!! Altalavista baby! Do you know what its mean! Altalavista meaning is "Goodbye Baby". mm.. i try to remember  and i think its from Judgement Day Episode ...
naikAntena Post at 3-3-2010 10:58

I never knew it meant Goodbye...
no wonder Arnold said that before he shot that mercury guy into pieces...
thanks for telling me, naikAntena...

Judgement Day? It does not ring my bell there...I guess I never watched it before...
What is the story about? please do tell me more about it...I would love to know

Use magic Report

Post time 3-3-2010 11:17 AM | Show all posts
I have watched that drama too...
if I am not mistaken , the actress was  Ueto Aya...
She is super cute and I like her acting very much...

By the way, may I have a coffee and a newspaper ple ...
marumaru Post at 3-3-2010 10:59

!!!     yeahh super cutee!! Full of lucky!! Very cute habit! Very cute smile and Cute face reaction!  
in thats drama! her name is Misaki Yoko huhuhu!! the boy (heroes ) also cute and hansome guys !! mm.. Shouta! huhuhu.... by the way marumaru. ! i got to go! have some work to do! nice to chat with you   huhu...

Use magic Report

Post time 3-3-2010 11:17 AM | Show all posts
  mmm!! ... mmm!! i want count my age 1st !  im still a student! and i have been at Semester 3! So idont have much things to story! because at this age! my life is just for study! study! and Stu ...
naikAntena Post at 3-3-2010 11:05

I remembered in your previous post you said that you are twenty-four years old, right?
so no wonder you were a student five years ago...
I am sorry to hear that you failed before...but I am sure you have successfully completed your study and right now enjoying the working life, right?

what do you do now, naikAntena?

Use magic Report

Post time 3-3-2010 11:21 AM | Show all posts
!!!     yeahh super cutee!! Full of lucky!! Very cute habit! Very cute smile and Cute face reaction!  
in thats drama! her name is Misaki Yoko :l ...
naikAntena Post at 3-3-2010 11:17

It was nice talking to you too...
goodbye

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 3-3-2010 07:06 PM | Show all posts
LOL, I'm not an Eurasian, Antenna. I'm just a 'peranakan,' like those Baba Nyonya n Chetty in Melaka but I'm from a northern state.

Yes, I'm a trilingual person and I speak in Arabic, Thai and Malay interchangeably since I'm in my young age. Chinese is just a language that I had coincidently learned.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-3-2010 02:39 AM | Show all posts
52# carsein

welcome, feel free to express your thoughts in english here... don't worry about grammar, it's not really a problem anywhere unless if you're taking specific papers, then you've got to stress it a bit more on grammar... we've got plenty of time to have fun here...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-3-2010 03:00 AM | Show all posts
yes, it means before...
what I have been doing for the past five years?
urmm..let me think first...
five years ago I gave birth to my son and since then I have been a housewife...
marumaru Post at 3-3-2010 10:55

You are a housewife now? I thought that you are a Japanese teacher somewhere because I find out that your command in japanese is quite good. You should consider teaching Japanese as your part time job or working as a translator or an interpreter with the consulate.  

I'm sure you must have watched Japanese movies and dramas since Japanese isn't really an easy language especially the sentence structures. I love the quality of the colors in their movies. Their movies are so beautiful although I can't really understand the theme of some of those movies because Japanese are sometimes difficult to be predicted. Their movies could sometimes being so complicated to be grasped if we fail to grab the key points, aren't they?

I hate to read manga too, it makes me dizzy, but some people love to read it. Perhaps they are familiar with it, the only manga that I read was Dragon Ballz when I was in standard 6, it was so popular back then

I had once learned Japanese as my minor in the varsity, but too bad my Japanese teacher is so fierce (garang). I only can see few Malay students in the class while the other are Chinese students and I am the only male in the class, that's the most tormenting moment (saat menyeksakan) for me and my teacher's ferocity had made me lost my interest in learning Japanese although I've got good grades for Japanese in the class.

I just thought that I wanted to finish my minor as soon as possible and feel relieved, but I think that, it was a waste of time because I can't really speak in it fluently. Nowadays my Japanese had became sooooo rusty (berkarat) and I'm lazy to polish it

Use magic Report

Post time 4-3-2010 03:18 AM | Show all posts
Dear friends, before I forgot... Urbandictionary is an online dictionary and you just have to type it in the search engine.

You can update yourselves with new terms used in the States, it's more to American slangs and a development of english.

I just watched 'Cougar Town' in Mediacorp TV when I visited Johore yesterday. My sister went for Singapore after she received a free ticket of Taufik Batisah concert and she left me in Johore because I don't want to enter S'pore.

I didn't want to waste my money but I still have to spend a lot, at least for a broke person like me, for my hotel. I spent about rm70 per night for the hotel and it's just a cheap hotel called Hotel Indah near Hospital Sultanah Aminah.

Fortunately it's just a night there. The taxis there were killing me too and I can't get domestic bus in order to reach Larkin Bus Station.

Back to 'Cougar Town.' I can't recall the phrases from the series but only certain phrase such as 'shut up, you boobman!' A woman had said that to a flabby fat guy who tried to flirt with her in the tub

Use magic Report

Post time 4-3-2010 11:02 AM | Show all posts
urban dictionary was introduced to me by my sister. she reads a lot of book by Sophie Kinsella and other chic lit authors and most of the words are not your average english words. its fun to use and would definitely make you feel at ease if you live in places that use those kind of words.
a lot of american tv programmes use these words, like genot's example - Cougar Town.  Desperate Housewives and others.

however, if you really want to improve your english, i'll go back to basics. i like english tv programmes,  most of their themes are a bit conservative thus their choice of words are your average english words. my favourite was the BBC classics - Pride and Prejudice and others. recent ones like IT Crowd, Blackadder and Black Book are comedy series and their humour are much drier and classier, i think. heheheh

anyway, kudos to all of you! the more we practice, we more we learn!

Use magic Report

Post time 4-3-2010 12:35 PM | Show all posts
You are a housewife now? I thought that you are a Japanese teacher somewhere because I find out that your command in japanese is quite good. You should consider teaching Japanese as your part time ...
genot Post at 4-3-2010 03:00

oh Genot, I am really flattered but I am not that good actually...
and one more bigger problem is I dont know if I could work...
because I never work before...Anyway thank you very much for all those nice words...

I can see you can speak japanese as well....
why dont you join us at the converse japanese thread...
I am sure you will brush up your japanese language in no time and maybe you could teach me japanese too...

I like to watch japanese movies but I am absolutely agree with you about some the movies" storyline are very complex and hard to understand...maybe It is just my japanese not good enough to understand word by word what they are saying..my bad..

By the way, I will find out about the urban dictionary that you suggested in your previous post...
thanks for sharing with us...

Use magic Report

Post time 4-3-2010 08:16 PM | Show all posts
Im so sad today! Anybody here?

Use magic Report

Post time 4-3-2010 08:22 PM | Show all posts
Im so sad today! Anybody here?
naikAntena Post at 4-3-2010 20:16

naikAntena,
I am here now
What happened?

Use magic Report

Post time 4-3-2010 08:29 PM | Show all posts
74# marumaru

Nothing happen to me! Just want to talking with somebody to avoid me from Boring! Are you busy? if you are busy, its ok to left me! i can keep walking around on forum! hah ! today i want share one phrase or pharagraph on Korean Drama "My Girl". Mmm.. let me rememberize 1st

i'll let her go....
i wont let her go..
i have to let her go.
i cant let her go...
i can let her go....
i dont want to let her go....

some romantic part that i like on thats drama .. hohoho

Use magic Report

Post time 4-3-2010 08:44 PM | Show all posts
74# marumaru  

Nothing happen to me! Just want to talking with somebody to avoid me from Boring! Are you busy? if you are busy, its ok to left me! i can keep walking around on forum!   ...
naikAntena Post at 4-3-2010 20:29

I was worried because I thought something bad had happened...
Thank God it was nothing serious..
Just boring problem right?

I am not really that busy...
But I want to walk around forum too...

Maybe I could share one line from Toy Story
It says like this "To infinity and beyond"
One line from 300 movie that says "This is madness"
One line from A Walk To Remember that says "Jamie's love is like the wind, you cant see it, but you can feel it"

How is that? I hope you enjoy it...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-3-2010 08:59 PM | Show all posts
I was worried because I thought something bad had happened...
Thank God it was nothing serious..
Just boring problem right?

I am not really that busy...
But I want to walk around forum too ...
marumaru Post at 4-3-2010 20:44

I dont understand two line ! its "To Infinity and Beyond"! and "This is madness!" I understand thats line but cant convey into my imagine. i can't jump to thats situation! hah about 3rd line ! I can understand that! and im interesting at Movie title "A Walk to Remember".

By the way, following my situation now its suitable with "This is Madness"

ermm!! are you always walk around on forum! why i have not ever seen you! where are thread you always going and chat
by the way you are good in japanesse language! i dont understand anything what are you post at JAPANESSE THREAD

Use magic Report

Post time 4-3-2010 09:16 PM | Show all posts
I dont understand two line ! its "To Infinity and Beyond"! and "This is madness!" I understand thats line but cant convey into my imagine. i can't jump to thats situation! hah about 3 ...
naikAntena Post at 4-3-2010 20:59

I always walk around without leaving a trace behind...
just like a ghost I think..

I dont really what they meant actually. Maybe we could ask sir genot later.
I am sure he would come here soon and help us out here.

About the japanese thread, I am not really that good.
I just speak out whatever I had in my mind.
It is quite embarrassing what I wrote there.

So I am going to bed now because I need to wake up early tomorrow....
It was nice talking to you...
Good night naikAntena...

Use magic Report

Post time 4-3-2010 09:20 PM | Show all posts
I always walk around without leaving a trace behind...
just like a ghost I think..

I dont really what they meant actually. Maybe we could ask sir genot later.
I am sure he would come here s ...
marumaru Post at 4-3-2010 21:16

hik3x   wahhh so cool!! without leaving a trace behind ! just like a ghost!   very fantastic!

mm.. ya ! Good Night! and Sleep Tight! Okeh! bye

Use magic Report

Post time 4-3-2010 10:07 PM | Show all posts
sape nak belajar.. join Kelas komunikatif tapi free kelas Phonics...

Kat JB je..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 10:01 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.056995 second(s), 39 queries .