Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: cak!

MANCHESTER UNITED~kaloh pon dok atas lagi ke..huhuhu

Close [Copy link]
Post time 15-12-2009 08:21 AM | Show all posts
Giggs Giddy Over Extension

Manchester United veteran, Ryan Giggs has received another boost as he looks set to be handed a contract extension at Old Trafford. Having just picked up the BBC Sports Personality of the Year award at the weekend, the Welshman is delighted that he will stay on with the Red Devils.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-12-2009 08:28 AM | Show all posts
ermm.. mmg ler giggs n scholes tahap dewa legend yg main bagus tp utk future kena ler cosider bdk2 muda mudi utk bermain n dpt peranan yg lebih berat..

pengalaman depa diorg n performance mmg x jatuh tp kalo extend smpi umor 40 thn camne bdk2 muda nak dpt main n pegang peranan lbh besar..

kalo giggs n scholes diberi peranan dlm researve team more than first team maybe our younger player can learn n achieve more game n trofi..

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2009 08:33 AM | Show all posts
Wolves tetap hormati MU

LONDON - Pengurus Wolves, Mick McCarthy (gambar) mahu para pemainnya berpijak di bumi nyata apabila turun menghadapi Manchester United di Old Trafford awal pagi esok.
Wolves telah mempamerkan kecemerlangan apabila menang dua perlawanan terakhir mereka dengan menewaskan Bolton 2-1 dan Tottenham 1-0 Sabtu lalu.
"Ia pencapaian yang membanggakan dengan memperoleh enam mata daripada dua perlawanan.
"Tetapi saya tidak mahu mula berasa ghairah kerana kami boleh menerima tamparan dengan mudah apabila berdepan United.
"Kami kena sedar, kami masih bergelut untuk menyelamatkan diri daripada zon penyingkiran dan kami sedang berusaha untuk mengatasinya.
"Jadi kami tidak boleh mendabik dada sehinggalah kami berjaya mencapai kedudukan pertengahan dalam liga," kata McCarthy.
Bagaimanapun, McCarthy tetap mengharamkan kejutan daripada anak-anak buahnya seperti mana yang dilakukan Aston Villa ketika menewaskan United 1-0 di Old Trafford, Sabtu lalu.
"Tiada apa yang mustahil dalam bola sepak dan semangat pemain-pemain pasukan ini pasti membara apabila berdepan United," tambahnya. - Agensi

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2009 08:39 AM | Show all posts
ermm.. kalo giggs n scholes diberi peranan dlm researve team more than firstteam maybe our younger player can learn n achieve more game n trofi.. ...
aimanutd Post at 15-12-2009 08:28 AM

player mesia ke

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2009 09:42 AM | Show all posts
bukan babah sorg je bleh skor gol guna skil sepakan gunting
badrol bakhtiar pun bleh taw..
mesti peminat babah dia ni

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-12-2009 09:58 AM | Show all posts
bukan babah sorg je bleh skor gol guna skil sepakan gunting
badrol bakhtiar pun bleh taw..
mesti peminat babah dia ni
karipapayam Post at 15-12-2009 09:42

badrol bakhtiar pemain kedah:pompom: tu mmg slalu study gol2 berba di ManU

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 15-12-2009 09:59 AM | Show all posts
berbadol neh buat haku hangen...  pintu gol dah terkangkang , boleh tak masuk ko sepak...  
epitome Post at 15-12-2009 01:23

ye ker..berba ni hanya nk wat gol2 beskal kick gamaknya

..sbnarnya haku tak tgk game neh sbb astro wat hal rosak lak tu sbb ManU kalah kot

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2009 10:08 AM | Show all posts
44# ShadowChaser

tok alex kate nak bawa kunalan ke old tradford januray transfer nie.. ganti dgn nani..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 15-12-2009 10:33 AM | Show all posts
44# ShadowChaser

tok alex kate nak bawa kunalan ke old tradford januray transfer nie.. ganti dgn nani..
aimanutd Post at 15-12-2009 10:08

ok gak tuh..

..mlm ni ada game manU kan..kena tdo awal la

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2009 10:48 AM | Show all posts
Manchester United vs Wolves Preview

Ryan Giggs is doubtful for Manchester United's Barclays Premier League clash with Wolves.

Giggs was forced out of Saturday's surprise home defeat to Aston Villa with a hamstring injury and, given the 36-year-old's past problems, it seems unlikely he will be risked by Sir Alex Ferguson.

Dimitar Berbatov and Michael Owen will hope to be involved for the Red Devils, who have already beaten Wolves in the Carling Cup this season and will not want to waste a second chance to draw level on points with leaders Chelsea.

The strength of Giggs' enduring hunger for footballing success was underlined during the ceremony that saw him acclaimed as the BBC's sports personality of the year.

For while the awards ceremony was building up to its climax, inside his mind Giggs was still brooding over Manchester United's home defeat by Aston Villa little more than 24 hours beforehand.

It is that gnawing pain that provides the Welshman with the conviction he still has plenty to offer the club he has serve for 20 years - and indeed talks will start soon on a new contract for next season.

Giggs said: "I'm hungrier for the game than I've ever been. I was sat there taking everything in during the ceremony and still thinking about the game the night before. It still hurts that we got beaten.

"If defeats are still hurting you then it shows you have still got that desire to carry on, and that's certainly the case at the moment.

"I'm probably playing the best I have ever played at the moment and enjoying it more than ever before.

"As long as I'm enjoying it and getting picked and the desire is still there I'll carry on."

Giggs said he would not contemplate having a swansong at a different club and does not foresee any problems with the contract negotiations.

"I might have to put this trophy on the table - if I'm struggling!" he joked.

"It has been the same thing over the last two or three years at this time of year - it has been quite relaxed and no problem and hopefully that will be the case again.

"It's nice to be wanted and they know I don't want to go anywhere else, I want to end my career at United."

Wolves' versatile right-back Kevin Foley has been put on alert to make his first start for more than two months.

Foley, whose season has been ruined by knee problems, is set to be drafted in on the right hand side of midfield.

Wolves boss Mick McCarthy has a hole to fill there after David Edwards was ruled out for up to 10 weeks with the ankle ligament damage he suffered against Tottenham last weekend.

Former Sunderland midfielder Greg Halford is also in contention to replace Edwards, but Foley looks set to make only his fourth start of the season.

McCarthy, who is also still without long-term injury victims Michael Kightly, Andy Keogh and David Jones, plans to make further changes to his side following the effort his players put in during the 1-0 win at Tottenham.

And McCarthy expects Manchester United to be "rubbing their hands with glee" at the prospect of facing his side.

With United having suffered a surprise home defeat at the hands of Villa at the weekend, McCarthy is fully braced to be facing a huge backlash from Ferguson's title-chasing side.

Wolves will head to Old Trafford on a massive high having climbed out of the relegation zone with a shock success of their own at Tottenham on Saturday.

But he knows just what kind of test his side will face as they go in search of what would be a piece of club history - a third successive Premier League win.

McCarthy, who has lost Wales midfielder Dave Edwards for up to 10 weeks after he suffered an ankle injury at White Hart Lane, said: "They must be rubbing their hands together to be playing Wolves at home.

"They must be thinking 'Wolves are coming and we have just been beaten by Villa... If ever there is a chance to get yourself back on track it is to slap these insolent little so and sos coming up from the Black Country and we are going to give them the biggest doing they have ever had'.

"I would be thinking that if I was a Manchester United player.

"I would be rubbing my hands with glee that we were coming up.

"Go and have a look at the bookmakers and see what they are saying. They are not stupid. There are no skint ones.

"But you know my view on that, don't you? It doesn't always work out that way."

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2009 12:14 PM | Show all posts
rumah pink...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-12-2009 12:33 PM | Show all posts
rumah pink...
ahmad_fazill Post at 15-12-2009 12:14

kaka shadow xmo pink

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2009 12:43 PM | Show all posts
benang pink babah manja..

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2009 12:51 PM | Show all posts
kaka shadow xmo pink
cak! Post at 15-12-2009 12:33

sesuai betul pink dengan maskot kelab babah..

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2009 12:59 PM | Show all posts
kaka shadow xmo pink
cak! Post at 15-12-2009 12:33 PM

kaler keningau le kan

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2009 02:11 PM | Show all posts
memang elok la berbaik2 ngan ahkak pink tuh...

korang jaga2...wolves dh makan spurs...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-12-2009 02:38 PM | Show all posts
56# Don Henley

kompem kena g keningau g pasni..

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2009 03:03 PM | Show all posts

rumah pink..?!
kaka cak dah tukar benang mengyu jadik kelab maksiat...!!
tidak...!!!
umah tim ponen bleh laa kaler mcm nie..

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2009 03:53 PM | Show all posts
rumah baru..cat baru...tuan rumah baru...wah3..
meriah nieyh.jgan terbako ngan wolves suda.hahaha

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2009 04:25 PM | Show all posts
Babah: People expect so much of me

Manchester United striker Dimitar Berbatov has confessed that he feels under pressure to live up to his huge price tag.

The Bulgaria international joined United from Tottenham for £30.75million in September 2008 and has yet to truly establish himself as an Old Trafford favourite.

Quoted in the Daily Express, Berbatov said: "Every person is different in coping with the pressure of the price tag. Every person thinks differently. For me, sometimes it is difficult because people expect so much of me.

"The fans have probably seen glimpses of my best goals, passes and games. I know you need to show that all the time and that's my main goal - in every game to show my best game.

"But that's the way it should be because the people here have paid so much money for you. I try to give my best for the team to win things. I think I did that in my first season. We won the championship and I think everybody was happy about that."

So far this season Berbatov is United's second-highest league scorer with four goals from 13 appearances.

go babah go..:pompom:

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 01:40 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.082557 second(s), 43 queries .