ADVERTISEMENT

Author: cak!

MANCHESTER UNITED~kaloh pon dok atas lagi ke..huhuhu

Close [Copy link]
Post time 16-12-2009 10:58 PM | Show all posts
ARTIKel KOPI PAIS

PREMIER LEAGUE NEWS
Premier League seeks explanation from Wolves

The Premier League is to ask Wolverhampton Wanderers why they put out a reserve side against Manchester United on Tuesday night.

Mick McCarthy makes his point

Mick McCarthy makes his point

• Manchester United 3-0 Wolves
• Castrol Rankings: Sheep in Wolves' clothing

Manager Mick McCarthy decided to make 10 changes to the side which beat Tottenham Hotspur at the weekend, resulting in a 3-0 defeat at Old Trafford.

It is highly unlikely the club will face any sanction. Other than midfielder George Friend, who nearly gave Wolves a shock lead, all McCarthy's starting XI had featured for the first team this season, with six full internationals also involved.

Compare that to the Manchester United team which travelled to Hull for a vital end-of-season game last term, which featured players who had never played first team football before. The Premier League took no action at all.

The Premier League said in a statement: "The Premier League Board have written to Wolverhampton Wanderers to request their observations in relation to the team fielded in their League fixture against Manchester United.

"Once the observations are received the Board will decide whether any further action is warranted.''

McCarthy has launched a staunch defence of his decision, preferring to save his players for the weekend meeting with Burnley at Molineux.

McCarthy can hardly use the excuse of a packed Christmas programme this year, with the FA Cup falling just after New Year which means there will be only two rounds of Premier League games. Having said that, Wolves must face both Liverpool and Manchester City for their festive fixtures.

Furious Wolves fans vented their anger at the club after spending up to £40 for the privilege of watching the reserves surrender to the Red Devils. And while it's far from being the first example of a team sending out a second string in a Premier League game, it does not sit well with the supporters.

The Wolves fans vented their frustration, bellowing "we want our money back'', "where is our first team'' and "£40 to watch the reserves'' as their team tumbled back into the bottom three.

McCarthy told the club's official website: "It wasn't always in my mind to make so many changes but it was a decision I made after Saturday's game at Tottenham. The players give their own ratings on how difficult they felt the match was fitness-wise and the average was nine-and-a-half to ten.

"We have to be at that level to get anything out of a match and it just wasn't going to happen on Saturday and Tuesday and then on Sunday again. And we'd lost Dave Edwards on top of Keogh and Kightly to operations. We couldn't have done it again and then again on Sunday.

"I read an article somehow where (Chelsea manager) Carlo Ancelotti had said that the risk of injury in one game is 10%. And then that goes up to 30% or 40% if another intensive game follows in three or four days. We believe that anyway, but that came from the Milan Lab research centre set up by AC Milan.

"That was the best team available to me because it was fresh legs and I thought we were as competitive as we were against Chelsea and Arsenal.

"I can understand why people might not be too happy. But I've got a squad of players to pick from and they are all first team players. I hope supporters can understand why but it's my job to make those decisions. If we do stay up then maybe everyone will look back and say they were all good decisions.

"It's my job to keep this club in the Premier League and I'm making decisions which I believe are right. I took the decision knowing full well the questions that would be asked and what has happened that we've come out without any more injuries.

"I'm here to look after this club and I make decisions which I believe are for the good of this club."

Wolves chief executive Jez Moxey has backed his manager.

"We have a squad system at the club and Mick picked what he thought was the best side for that match.'' he told Sky Sports News. "In fact if George Friend had taken the chance he had early in the game then maybe we could have held on just like we did at Tottenham.''

Moxey also said the club has no plans to refund fans: "We have no plans to refund the £42 that they were chanting about, although we do have an empathy with them. We are very disappointed that we lost the game, but we have a squad system.

"I don't think we are going to get any complaints from other teams. We have also had a large amount of injuries recently, Michael Kightly is out and we have lost Andy Keogh. It's an old saying but the season is a marathon not a sprint and Mick's job is to keep us in the Premier League.''

Moxey also refused to rule out the possibility that McCarthy would make wholesale changes to his side at other points later during the current campaign.

"He might do, he said.'' "He has already don

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-12-2009 11:00 PM | Show all posts
huh?? manyoo lawan dgn team simpanan serigala ayam... muahaha
just menang 3 bijik ajer?? socre la 9 bijik... tu pun terkial2 nak kena sebijik

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2009 08:25 AM | Show all posts
boooo abang dollah...

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2009 09:38 AM | Show all posts
McCarthy pertahan tindakan

MANCHESTER - Pengurus pasukan Wolverhampton Wanderers, Mick McCarthy mempertahankan keputusan untuk tidak menurunkan kesebelasan utama pasukannya ketika tewas 3-0 di tangan Manchester United di Old Trafford kelmarin.

Keputusan untuk menukar barisan utama yang bermain dengan cemerlang sehingga berjaya menumbangkan Tottenham pada perlawanan sebelum ini telah menyebabkan penyokong mereka berang.

Ketika perlawanan berlangsung mereka melaung kata-kata seperti, 'Ini adalah satu pembaziran wang', 'Dimana kesebelasan utama pasukan kami?' dan 'Tidak berbaloi bayar tiket berharga 40 pound untuk menonton perlawanan pasukan simpanan'.

Namun, McCarthy yang sedang menghadapi masalah kemungkinan pasukannya tersingkir daripada saingan Liga Perdana England musim depan tegas mengatakan keputusan untuk menukar barisan utama pasukan memang patut dilakukan.

"Saya menurunkan pasukan terbaik yang ada malam ini, pemain yang cergas, cemerlang dan terkuat untuk saya.

"Saya faham dengan kemarahan para penyokong namun, mereka kena terima hakikat bahawa itu adalah barisan utama pasukan saya. Saya mempunyai 21 pemain untuk dipilih dan kesemua mereka adalah kesebelasan utama untuk saya.

"Saya harap mereka juga faham keadaan saya dan saya mahu prestasi saya diadili sama ada pasukan ini boleh kekal dalam saingan liga musim depan atau sebaliknya," katanya.

Dalam saingan Liga Perdana England, semua pasukan kebiasaannya akan menurunkan kesebelasan utama bagi mengelak untuk jatuh ke divisyen bawah sekali gus terkeluar dari saingan liga musim depan.

Bagaimanapun, Chelsea akan lebih terasa dengan keputusan itu apabila kemenangan ke atas Wolves membuatkan United berkongsi mata dengan Chelsea di persada liga.

"Saya tidak kisah dengan reaksi daripada mana-mana pihak.

"Saya hanya akan membuat keputusan yang saya rasa baik untuk para pemain dan juga pasukan ini. Saya tahu akan ada pihak yang mempersoalkan keputusan saya, tetapi yang penting tiada seorang pun pemain saya yang mengalami kecederaan," jelasnya.

Dalam pada itu, pengurus pasukan United, Sir Alex Ferguson yang turun pada penampilannya ke-900 dalam saingan liga mempunyai beberapa perkara yang lebih penting untuk difikirkan daripada memikirkan tentang barisan utama pasukan Wolves - iaitu masalah kecederaan.

Pemain pertahanan England, Wes Brown tidak boleh diturunkan pada perlawanan itu kerana mengalami kecederaan hamstring dan Nemanja Vidic mengalami kecederaan betis menyebabkan mereka tidak dapat diturunkan pada perlawanan menentang Fulham Sabtu ini sekali gus menjadikan jumlah mereka yang cedera sebanyak lapan orang.

Ferguson yang menyaksikan pasukannya memenangi perlawanan kelmarin dengan jaringan daripada sepakan penalti, Wayne Rooney, Vidic dan Antonio Valencia berkata, pasukan perlu bangkit dan melupakan masalah kecederaan yang sedang melanda itu.

"Wolves telah bermain dengan baik dan harus diingat kebanyakan pemain dalam pasukan itu adalah pemain simpanan. Namun, mereka bermain dengan baik sekali hingga menyukarkan kami.

"Kami terpaksa mengambil masa yang lama sebelum dapat menguasai perlawanan. Walaupun melakukan beberapa perubahan taktik namun, ia gagal untuk mengekalkan cara permainan yang baik.

"Kami mula berasa selesa apabila dapat menjaring gol pertama dan saya yakin kami boleh menjaringkan lebih banyak gol jika bermain dengan lebih cemerlang, namun, keputusan ini juga sudah cukup untuk menggembirakan saya," katanya. - AFP

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2009 09:39 AM | Show all posts
padan lah menang 3-0, kalau turun skuad utama ni mesti menang 1-0 jer..

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2009 11:07 AM | Show all posts
105# along3746

yelah nak wat camne lawan tetap lawan..

biar 1-0,3-0,7-0 yg penting menang.. hahaha...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 17-12-2009 11:59 AM | Show all posts
105# along3746

yelah nak wat camne lawan tetap lawan..

biar 1-0,3-0,7-0 yg penting menang.. hahaha...
aimanutd Post at 17-12-2009 11:07

aku pun tak paham asal lah tim ni nak lwn pasukan yh hebak mcm MU ni boleh turun kan pemain simpanan..

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2009 12:40 PM | Show all posts
skandal tim neh..

dapt hadiah krismas haper mccarthy dari fergie..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-12-2009 02:13 PM | Show all posts
spekulasi makin memuncak

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2009 02:14 PM | Show all posts
skandal tim neh..

dapt hadiah krismas haper mccarthy dari fergie..
atai Post at 17-12-2009 12:40

dapat nani kot..

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2009 02:21 PM | Show all posts
aku pun tak paham asal lah tim ni nak lwn pasukan yh hebak mcm MU ni boleh turun kan pemain simpanan..
along3746 Post at 17-12-2009 11:59

MU buat rileks je lepas. Apsal Wolves tak boleh pulak?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-12-2009 04:10 PM | Show all posts
MU xde defender sabtu neh..

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2009 04:17 PM | Show all posts
112# cak!

memandai jer kate xde defender.. ramai ler berba boleh giggs boleh mat nani boleh jd.. semua versati player beb..

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2009 04:21 PM | Show all posts
selamat menyambut awal muharam rakan2 MUFC sekalian..

selamat tahun baru,rumah baru,keje baru n hopefully dpt beli player baru thn depan...

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2009 04:46 PM | Show all posts
nak keje baru..
boring dah neh..

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2009 04:48 PM | Show all posts
112# cak!

memandai jer kate xde defender.. ramai ler berba boleh giggs boleh mat nani boleh jd.. semua versati player beb..
aimanutd Post at 17-12-2009 04:17 PM

sian babah..pena jaga bek pastu nak assist2 shrek lak..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-12-2009 09:05 PM | Show all posts
wop chop ko ni bukan kipas timfools ke skarang, apsal komen game mnu lak ni. nak kena potong kredit ni
ShadowChaser Post at 16-12-2009 07:22 PM

nnt liberpul mng lagi aku g sapot pool plak aa...

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2009 09:41 PM | Show all posts
ALEX FERGUSON says Anderson is finally happy at Manchester United — after spending months looking like "a bag of tripe."

The Brazilian joined United from Porto in 2007 for around £18million but has struggled to impress.

But after a run in the side, Old Trafford boss Ferguson reckons his midfielder is hitting peak form.

Ferguson said: "He has a face on him like a bag of tripe when I don't play him.

"The midfield is the hardest area for our young players to progress because we have some excellent players operating in that department.

"But Anderson has certainly cranked up the contest for places after hitting great form.

"He took his time — he's only 21, remember — but he has settled and matured.

"The competition has not dimmed his self-belief, which is important.

"He has a Brazilian belief in his own ability and he is going to become a top player.

"He is flying at the moment and he certainly wants to play."

ando nie ala2 fletcer pong ada.. ball winner type...
tapi jarang buat shooting...
xtau la apa prob.. xkan xkompiden lagii kot... mybe xda pluang koot..

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2009 11:57 PM | Show all posts
kalo nak cite player kaki rembat kat M.U yg ade percentage masuk ialah gibbo.. :pompom:

scholes pon cantik gak rembat die first timer beb..

rooney pon bagus gak rambatan jarak jauh nie..

kaki anti rembat kopem dimenangi oleh abg Berba yg lebih dikenali dgn beskal kick..

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2009 10:00 AM | Show all posts
119# aimanutd

MKK7 pulak terkenal sebagai kaki rembat bini org

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 12:42 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.074361 second(s), 41 queries .