CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: MetalFire

~FanFic Writing Competition CMAC 2010~ Penyertaan Ditutup!

Close [Copy link]
Post time 15-4-2010 02:03 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by fezy at 15-4-2010 14:17

Post Last Edit by fezy at 15-4-2010 14:07

RE-SEND.
saje je bukak post lain.. kang mod x pasan plak citer nye sama TAPI dah panjang. hehehe

clue-san, kali ni dah bilang... 623 dari "Ore" ke "Do'Aho".

tukar warna, kasik outstanding sikit.
kalau gerai makan kasik warna oren supaya nafsu makan naik, nak kasik nafsu membaca naik... kaler apa?

Spastic‘ity’

Characters:-

i)        Sakuragi Hanamichi – from Slam Dunk
            -        Also known as Hana by his close members
            -        Nickname: Do’Aho (or idiot by Rukawa Kaede)
            -        Called himself a Tensai or a genius (he learned basketball in <4months n became one of the main forces in Shohoku basketball team).
            -        He’s red-haired (apparently, it’s natural) + short & spiky

ii)        Rukawa Kaede – from Slam Dunk
            -        Nickname: Kitsune (or fox because of his foxy + cunning behaviour by Hanamichi)
            -        He hardly talks and when he talks, usually, it is just a 1 word in a sentence & that is to insult Hana.

iii)        Sakuragi Gundan (or Sakuragi’s army) – from Slam Dunk
            -        Made up of 4 of Hanamichi’s close friends:- Youhei (smarty), Noma (moustache), Ookutsu, Onazumi (fatso).

iv)        Akagi Takenori – from Slam Dunk
            -        Captain of Shohoku basketball team
            -        Nickname: Gori (or gorilla because he is big at 197cm, weighing 90kg, + dark-skinned by Hanamichi).

v)        Upin & Ipin – you know who lahhh..

vi)        Simon Cowell – American Idol (hehehe... ni bukan watak dari manga)

vii)        Kara Dioguardi – American Idol. (aku xde idea clue-san weyyyy.. sorrriiii. Huhuhhu)

viii)        Ryan Seacrest

ix)        Adnan Sempit

Spastic‘ity’

“Ore wa tensai. Ore wa tensai. Ore wa tensai”

Noma        :        Oi Hana. Do you want our hearing to be damaged by your loud and tuneless song?

Simon        :        Absolutely horrible.

Simon        :        I don’t know what you are singing. I could not even grasp it. Totally incomprehensible. You sounded like a chalk scratching the blackboard. Shkreeeetttttttt (
while making the gesture with his fingers scratching down an imaginary blackboard).

Hanamichi (Hana)        :        Bakayarou. WHAT are you saying? I sang it beautifully with my mesmeric voice. The voice that could stop a person from his or her track.

Simon        :        Stop someone from his or her track, alright. But because they fall dead after hearing your voice.

Kara        :        But you know what, Simon. I kinda like his style. Yes, maybe he needs to improve on his pitching here and there, but he’s current.

Simon        :        He’s not (
while making ‘faces’).

Kara        :        Yes, he is. Look at him. He has a nice ‘bodiment’. Tall, muscular. And his red-hair, it makes him different somewhat. Unique.

Ryan        :        So, let me get this straight (
whilst walking near towards Simon that Simon felt his personal space is being compromised), irregardless of what Mr Cowell said, Kara, you felt that Sakuragi Hanamichi has the X-factor that makes him unique to the audience?

Simon        :        You’re really getting on my nerves, Ryan. She’s a cougar. She would say that even to a dim-witted guy like ‘THAT’.

Hana        :        Hey, I resent that.

Adnan Sempit        :        Bro, lu Nampak dia macam ni macho (
whilst standing next to Sakuragi n put one of his hands where Hana’s heart is)... TAPI dalam hati dia ada taman, deeeee

Simon        :        (
Just look at Sakuragi & Adnan like they’re aliens or something, without saying anything).

Kaede        :        Do’Aho.

Hana        :        KITSUNE!!!! (
boomed Hanamichi). SHUT the kungfu UP! I’m going to sing whether you like it or not. This is a free country! Nowhere in the Constitution said that I could not sing in public. Don’t you believe me, Huh, Kitsune? Don’t you? Don’t you? DON’T YOU???? (he said that whilst holding the collar of Kaede’s t-shirt).

Upin        :        Ipin, abang rambut merah tegak-tegak tu menakutkan, kan? Spastik pun ade jugak.

Ipin        :        Betul betul betul (
sambil mengangguk).

Hana        :        DIAM Upin, Ipin. Orang tua bercakap jangan menyampuk.

Upin & Ipin        :        Nyet nyet nyet nyet nyet (
sambil menjelir lidah).

Sakuragi Gundan        :        HA HA HA. Hana, budak kecik dua orang tu pun tau kau spastic.

Hana        :        SHUT the kungfu UP! I’ll get you guys.

Hanamichi starts chasing the Gundan, Upin and Ipin around.

Akagi        :        SAKURAGI!!! WHAT in the world are you doing? Do you intend to harm these cute little kids? Tell me the truth. Nothing but the truth.

In the meantime, Akagi goes to Upin &Ipin while crooning ‘Ala intan paying, comelnye korang berdua ni’.

Upin & Ipin        :        Ye lah.... we ARE cute, Hana-chan. Unlike you. You look like a big red monkey. HA HA HA.

Hana        :        Shut up, you bald kids.

Upin & Ipin        :        Eh eh, abang monyet merah ni. Dah la spastic, Mata pun rabun ke hapa? Kena pakai spek ke, bang oiii?

Upin        :        Abang, kita ade rambut la. Tengok ni (
sambil menunjukkan rambutnya yang Cuma sehelai itu).

Hana        :        BAKA!!! Tunggu situ! Tunggu sampai abang dapat korang berdua. Kecik2 lagi dah pandai kurang sopan dengan orang tua, ye?

Akagi        :        SAKURAGI!!! Dum Dum DUMMM (
he knocked Hana’s head 3 times).

Hana        :        ITAIII!!!! Why did you do that for? Gori!

Akagi        :        YOU....!!!! Dum Dum DUM DUMM DUMMM.

Upin & Ipin        :        HA HA HA HA HA. Kasiannnnn nye abang monyet merah.

Sakuragi Gundan        :        HA HA HA HA HA

Kaede        :        Do’Aho.

<END>

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 17-4-2010 09:17 PM | Show all posts
Character Introduction

Athrun Zala

one of the trainers defeated by Crystal Annamaria. his origin is unknown

Pokemon introduction

Roserade

The poison whip pokemon. It resembles a bouquet of roses. Despite its small sizes, Roserade packs a punch with few strong grass and poison type attacks such as Vine Whip, Energy Ball, Grass Knot and Toxic.

Scizor

The steel type pokemon that resembles a mantis. Both of it pincers looks like a scissor and it has a tiny black dot that resembles a head. This are commonly use to confuse the enemy enables it to use False Swipe. Other attacks it has is Agility,Metal Claw and Slash

Glaceon

a fox-like creature covered in light blue fur, the fur is actually frozen into sharp quills. It is one of the 5 evolutions of Eevee that is an ice type. It knows strong Ice type attacks such as Ice Beam, Blizzard and Ice Fang. Other attack it knows is Double Team.

Hitmonchan

The jab Pokemon, Hitmonchan is a humanshape Pokemon.Hitmonchan's most notable ability is his wide versatility in boxing and are well-known for their capability of lightning-fast punches, faster than bullet trains, that are impossible to be seen by the naked human eye. When doing this, it sometimes appears as if Hitmonchan is standing still, as the assault is too fast to be seen. Crystal's Hitmonchan knows these attacks, Mach Punch, Fire Punch, Sky Uppercut and Detect.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-4-2010 09:19 PM | Show all posts
Pokemon World Championship:the Finale Part 1

The spotlight is on!! The Stadium was full!! The atmosphere was ecstatic!!... Everything seems bright and intense... That night in Indigo Plateau is cool with the night breeze. But for these two trainers they feel nothing but heat..hearts is racing, adrenaline was pumping. It was the most important night for them.. Tonight one of them is going to be crown the title ‘Pokemon Master’.

Gary Oak and Crystal Annamaria..two person..a couple who love each other..both a brave fighter and a strong trainer.. The two of them are currently the best in the world. Tonight they both shall face off...

Gary Oak..nobody know that he was in the final mostly because of a special power he obtained from Lelouch Lamperouge. But he knew this time he can’t rely on it anymore. This time he is on his own, battling on his own skill. He was a strong trainer even back in his hometown at Pallet Town, with his team of variety of Pokemon types he sure knows how to pack his punch..

Crystal Annamaria..perhaps the underdog of the underdogs. She began to attract attention when she advances through the semi final after beating the defending Champion, Athrun Zala in straight knockout. Since then, people began to open their eyes towards this young lass who had a complete package of beauty, brain and strength. She definitely is a tough challenge for Gary..

“Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the finale of The World Championship. May I present our two finalist who had endure every challenge for this past two weeks, battling hard and now it all come to this..the finale!!!” the crowd goes wild and..chanting around both contestants name.. ANNA!! ANNA!! ANNA!!...GARY!! GARY!! GARY!!...

Pokemon Stadium
At both end of the stadium..came out a platform from beneath the ground.. Gary Oak and Crystal Annamaria at the both end..they were looking at each other intensely.

Referee:  Introducing the trainers, on my left is Crystal Annamaria from Russia.. and on my right is Gary Oak from Malaysia!!... this will be a 6 on 6 battle. Trainers are allowed to withdraw their Pokemon only during battle and after opponent’s Pokemon are knocked out. First trainer who knocked out all six of their opponents Pokemon will be the winner and will be crowned this year’s Champion. Now trainers please be ready.
Both trainers still lock their eyes on each other. Things was so intense, for once they almost forget that they two are both lovers. They both also had to make the wise decision, their first Pokemon choice are vital. Making a right choice will be good for their consistency.

(Both trainers took out a pokeball)
Gary and Crys : Pokemon!!! I choose you!!

From Gary’s pokeball out came Butterfree, the butterfly Pokemon fluttering it wings and from Crys pokeball out came Hitmonchan.

Announcer: Well it seems this is definitely an equally strong battle.. while Butterfree a Flying and Bug type pokemon has an advantage over Hitmonchan a Fighting type Pokemon, Hitmonchan can also have a slight advantage for it being a Fighting type that can kill of Bug type Pokemon like Butterfree. We’ll see how the trainers pull of their skills..

Referee: Now trainers, begin!!!

Gary: Butterfree!! Psybeam
Crys: Hitmonchan!! Mach Punch!!
( Just when : Butterfree about the attack, suddenly Hitmonchan threw out a punch straight at it. Mach Punch is a special attack that always strike first..the hit was effective and left Butterfree shaken a bit)

Gary: Hold on Butterfree!! Counter it with a sand attack!!
(Butterfree flutter it wings rapidly..creating a whirlwind that blows the sand at Hitmonchan.. Hitmonchan accuracy was reduced a little bit now that the sand was blown at it)

Crys: Hitmonchan hold tight..use Fire Punch!!
Gary: : Butterfree, try to evade the attack!!
(Hitmonchan’s fist suddenly blaze.. and it aims it punch straight at Butterfree, but since its accuracy was reduce, Buttterfree was able to evade its attack.. it fly around Hitmonchan.)

Gary: Butterfree!! Now use Psybeam..
(Butterfree shot Hitmonchan with a ray of light... Psybeam could cause opponents to confuse.. the attack went straight at Hitmonchan.. with the addition of it being a Fighting type Pokemon. It is always weak against psychic type moves like Psybeam.)

Crys: grrrr... Hitmonchan!! Use the Sky Uppercut!!
( Hitmonchan jumps high towards Butterfree.. the Sky Uppercut is a strong attacks and it is most effective when use on opponents that is flying.. it landed hard on Butterfree causing Butterfree to fall on the ground..)

Announcer: Owww!!! What a hit..can this be a knockout??
Gary: Butterfree!! Don’t give up.. get up now.. and use Sand attack again...
(Butterfree still shaken but manage to get up and whipped a gust of wind full of sand towards Hitmonchan again...now its accuracy was reduce again... Hitmonchan tries to attack Butterfree with a Fire Punch but missed again)

Gary: Now Butterfree use your Sleep Powder..lets knock this thing out.
( Butterfree hovers over Hitmonchan and releases a purple sporic powder..it causes Hitmonchan to fell asleep)...
Gary: Now lets finish it with a Gust Attack!!!.
(Butterfree whip another whirlwind..only this time it is larger..it sends Hitmonchan flying and it landed hard on the ground..it woke up but then fall back hard signalling that it was knocked out)

Referee: Hitmonchan is unable to battle..Butterfree wins!!
--------------------------------------------------------
Crys: You did well Hitmonchan, return!!. (Hitmonchan returns to its Pokeball).
Now go!!! Glaceon!!...
(Crys take out Glaceon..the ice Pokemon..with it slick icy body, Glaceon could have dent Ash’s whole team with it ice attacks)..

Referee: now begin!!
Gary : Butterfree!! Psybeam!!
Crys : Counter with Ice beam!!
(the ice beam and psybeam collides and created a huge explosion..ice particles falls everywhere creating hail of ice on the battlefield)

Gary: now use Sand Attack!!
Crys : Glaceon!! Use Ice Beam to evade!!
( Just as Butterfree about to flutter it wings, Glaceon created and ice path and build small ice bridge  just over Butterfree. Glaceon runs on the bridge and jump straight towards Butterfree)

Crys: Now Glaceon!! Point blank Blizzard!!
( Glaceon open its mouth..blizzards of ice strikes Butterfree, normally Blizzard is not a precise attack and often miss, but with a point blank range, Blizzard strike Butterfree down for the count..)

Referee: Butterfree is unable to battle. Glaceon win.
Gary: Butterfree return...
Crys: Glaceon.. you too take a rest..
Announcer: oh what’s this? It seems Crys also withdraw her Pokemon.. what will she be using next?
----------------------------------------
Gary and Crys: I Choose you!!!
(Gary send out Totodile, the jaw Pokemon while Crys sends out Roserade, the grass type Pokemon).

Crys: Roserade!!! Vine Whip!!
Gary: Totodile...Water Gun on the ground!
( Roserade took out a leafy vine from its body and whip it towards Totodile but the crocodile Pokemon pump out a water gun from its mouth and aim it on the ground..this causes Totodile to fly off the ground evading the Vine Whip attack..it flies straight at Roserade..)

Gary: great..now Totodile!! Crunch it down..
(Totodile use Crunch attack.. it chomp down on Roserade and clutches on it. It is painful to have a crocodile stuck and biting your head..but the grass Pokemon that was still on full strength manages to shake of Totodile and was back on fighting position)

Crys: Lets finish this off with Energy Ball!!
(Roserade powers off a green ball of energy..It is an effective grass type moves. It waits for a good timing and fired it off directly at Totodile..the explosion fling Totodile high up in the air. Before it was able to reach the ground, Crys orders Roserade to use Vine Whip.. again the leafy vines slashes Totodile body and wrap it around Totodile..before Totodile couldn’t do a thing, Roserade smashes Totodile down to the ground with the Vine Whip..the effective attacks knock out Totodile instantly..)

Referee: Totodile is knocked out, Roserade wins..
Gary: Totodile..return..you did well.. Now I choose you!! Quilava...
Crys: hehe..Roserade..he has the advantage..lets just do our best.. use your Vine Whip!!
Gary: Burn it down with Flamethrower..
(Quilava’s flamethrower stream through the vine causes it to burn..it went straight at Roserade and causes a great damage to it)

Crys: hang on Roserade... Use Energy Ball!!
Gary: Puff out a Smokescreen.!!!
( Quilava blow out smoke from its mouth and causes a drop in Roserade’s accuracy.. Roserade tries to hit Quilava with the Energy Ball but it went off..Gary orders Quilava to use FlameWheel. It rolls up its body while its body was covered in flames..it hurls itself towards Roserade and hit it hard.. the attack was too strong for Roserade to handle.. and Roserade was knocked out..)

Referee : Roserade is unable to battle..Quilava wins..
-------------------------------------------
Crys: Roserade return....
Gary:  Quilava return as well..
Announcer: looks like Gary withdraw his Pokemon as well.. and both trainers are down to 4 Pokemon each...

Crys: go!! Glaceon
Gary: I trust you...go Pikachu!!.
Crys: hhehe..this is going great huh Gary dear!!!.. Glaceon!! Use Ice Beam..
Gary: It is huh Anna dear? Pikachu Agility!!
(Glaceon uses Ice Beam and direct it straight at Pikachu.. Pikachu uses Agility and runs around the battlefield dodging ever Ice Beam hit straight at him..Agility causes Pikachu’s speed to increase every time he uses Agility.. with the speed it has. Pikachu definitely on its advantage.)

Gary: Pikachu use Thunderbolt!!
(Pikachu uses Thunderbolt and jolt Glaceon with a ray of lightning.. with Pikachu’s speed, Glaceon couldn’t do a thing but to endure the hit.. Crys orders Glaceon to use Blizzard, but it was paralyzed. Glaceon couldn’t move..)

Gary: this is great... Pikachu finish it with your Iron Tail!!!
(Pikachu lunge itself towards Glaceon.. its tail glow signalling it had turn hard as steel..Pikachu whip its tail toward Glaceon.. Ice type Pokemon have a weakness to a Steel type attacks. Iron Tail is a dent towards Glaceon weak defences..and with just a single hit, Glaceon was down for the count)

Referee: Glaceon is unable to battle... Pikachu wins.....
------------------
Crys: Glaceon return!!! You did well. Now I choose Scizor!!..
(Scizor..the pincer Pokemon.. a pure Steel type Pokemon..it is a very strong Pokemon that was known for its prowling speed. It is a best type match against Pikachu)

Gary: lets do this!! Pikachu Agility!!
Crys: you too Scizor!! Agility!!

both Pokemon display their best speed show, as if it was a Sprint competition, the dazzling speed of both Pikachu and Scizor ignites even the spirit of the crowd...spectators roaring themselves up, who will win this battle, while both Pokemon sprinting and building their speed up..at the end only damaging attacks can knock out their opponents.. who will win?? Pikachu or Scizor?? Gary or Crystal??.........

to be continue..

Use magic Report

Post time 19-4-2010 12:28 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Santeira at 19-4-2010 00:32

Post Last Edit by Santeira at 19-4-2010 00:31

Saya pun nak join gak.

Title: Kaleidoscope  by Santeira
Summary: Shisui summons Itachi to the bridge of Nakano River. The rest is history.
Category:Naruto - Rated: T - English - Words: 1,125 - Characters: Itachi U. & Shisui U. - Status: Complete

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer: Naruto characters aren't mine.

"This is a time, where you must choose your side."

Shunshin no Shisui was standing on the Bridge of Nakano River, resting his back and supporting both elbows against the guardrail. He was tall and built, his short wavy hair was fluttering in the wind.

"This can still be prevented, Shisui-san. We don't have to comply with what the clan wants us to do. There's still hope," Itachi's voice was silky and deep, it reminded Shisui of the water that was coursing under them.

"Hope? "

Shisui chuckled bleakly.

"Na&#239;ve, little Itachi. And they told me you were the genius of the clan."

"You said that as if you detested it," Itachi replied, there was a faint hint of sadness in his eyes, and Shisui saw it.

"Whether I detest it or not does not matter," he retorted, resolving, "I care about you. You're the closest to a brother I've ever had. But if you're going to side with Konoha…I'm telling you… I won't hesitate severing our bond."

The words were lost in the airy space between them, as the younger man looked up at the crows that were flying above them before looking back at his senior.

"Shisui-san. I'll tell you the truth too. The Assasination Squad issued me an order—"

"To kill me…I presume?"

The silence was getting stronger between the two. Shisui never turned his eyes from the younger man, curious of what he would do.

"I don't want to do it," Itachi admitted, and Shisui smiled faintly.

"I'm surprised you don't want to…considering what Uchiha Madara told you…" Shisui raised his elbows from the guardrail, and walked two steps past Itachi.

"Don't think I don't know…Itachi…who your instructor is…." He added, watching, as the brimming spring waters swirled against the rocks, escaping into the valleys beyond the mountain.

"I knew you've been following me…"

"You can't blame me for being curious. You spent too much of your time in the forest and near the river. Anyone would have wondered…" Shisui paused, as if contemplating his words, "anyway, the police—our kinsmen—asked me to keep tabs on you. I know pretty well what you've been doing, who you've met…"

"Leave her out of it."

"Hey, there's no need to snap. I'll get straight to the point. I called you here to ask you to come back to the clan. Do what you're supposed to do, and aid our clan in claiming what is rightfully ours."

Itachi's thoughts raced in his mind, but he did not respond, until a full minute.

"Is that all, Shisui-san?"

"It depends…"

Shisui's voice was too calm for comfort.

"I believe an understanding can be achieved, between Konoha and our clan," the young man said calmly, only the barest indication of stubbornness in his voice.

"You really believe that, huh?"

"I believe this conversation has reached a conclusion."

It was at this point that Shisui's body flickered in front of Itachi, and the man stabbed a Kunai into latter's chest. The ANBU captain looked up at Shisui's unreadable face.

"It's not over, Itachi. It isn't just the conversation," Shisui said, as he grinded the Kunai deeper, eliciting more and more blood.

"You wanted to kill me from the start," Itachi said, his voice was weirdly composed, when the red liquid also pooled inside his mouth and dripped out to mar his chin.

"I don't want to do it too," he replied, and Itachi could almost see the pain in his eyes, "but that scripture…"

"I see, Shisui-san," Itachi said, as he tried to inhale, it was becoming clear to him, "you want the Mangekyou Sharingan…"

"So I can aid the clan, Itachi. Everything I do…is only for the clan. "

The clan, the word rang in Itachi's head, branding on his skin and etching in his brain.

"I'm sorry," Shisui said, pushing Itachi to the edge of the bridge, and watched as the younger man fall over the guardrail into the Nakano River with a splash.

The dusk was calm. Crows were cawing beyond the trees beside the river, and he was alone on the bridge.

The normality of the situation was strangely unusual.

Coldness.

Shisui began to feel it--water entering his mouth and his lung.

'This…can't be…' he choked, as he fell on his knees on the wooden bridge.

This calmness, and battle with himself: it could only mean one thing.

"Itachi…." he gasped the boy's name in an illusion. He tried to swim in the unseen water around him to no avail, and ended up placing his palm against his chest in a vain attempt to soothe the agony.

His lungs were breaking, bloating--he knew it. Was this pain what he wanted to inflict on Itachi mere seconds before?

Brother.

He coughed.

Best friend.

He curled himself on the bridge. It was only too late when Shisui found himself sinking inside the water of Nakano River--his face lightly slapped by the liquid like soft hands--his sight filtering through the glossy surface above him. Itachi's shadow—like a phantom--towered beside the guardrail of the Nakano River's bridge, and the sky was strikingly golden beyond his figure.

Shisui admired what he saw.

His field of vision was becoming unclear and he was coughing blood in the water, but in the middle of Itachi's ruby-red eyes--Shisui thought he saw the three Tomoe enlarge to the shape of Kaleidoscope.

END

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 22-4-2010 04:02 PM | Show all posts
Yearning for you

Wahhh... saje nak try buat citer sedih pulak.
B4 this, dah buat citer spastic. Aku pun lama2 jadik spastic

Watak:-

i)        Sakuragi Hanamichi – from Slam Dunk
-        Also known as Hana by his close members
-        Nickname: Do’Aho (or idiot by Rukawa Kaede)
-        Called himself a Tensai or a genius (he learned basketball in <4months n became one of the main forces in Shohoku basketball team).
-        He’s red-haired (apparently, it’s natural) + short & spiky

ii)        Rukawa Kaede – from Slam Dunk
-        Nickname: Kitsune (or fox because of his foxy + cunning behaviour by Hanamichi)
-        He hardly talks and when he talks, usually, it is just a 1 word in a sentence & that is to insult Hana.

iii)        Orihime Inoue – from Bleach
-        A sensitive & soft girl but has strong determination somewhat.

Background Cerita....
-        Kalau sesapa baca SLAM DUNK, then tau la kan Sakuragi last2 sekali tulang belakang dia terkene bucu meja masa basketball tournament.
-        Pastu Rukawa dipilih jadik sebahagian dari pasukan remaja bola keranjang kebangsaan (jepun nye la. Takkan Malaysia punye plak, ye dok?)
-        Sakuragi pi rehab.
-        Rukawa gi camp.
-        Last scene dlm komik.... Rukawa tunjuk "ek" sama Sakuragi ‘flash’ dia nye shirt national team.

Ok start citer...

Use magic Report

Post time 22-4-2010 04:03 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by fezy at 22-4-2010 16:08

Yearning for you....

‘It’s raining outside’.
‘It’s like what I’m feeling right now’.
‘God, I want to weep.’
‘Oh god, how I wish I could cry.’
‘If I were to go outside and cry, the rain would wash my tears away’.
‘No! I shouldn’t cry.’
‘I can’t cry.’
‘If I did, he would think that I’m weak.’
‘I don’t want him to see me as such.’

< Flashback >

“Oit Kitsune! Don’t you dare come here and brag that you are in the National Youth Basketball Team!!!”, shouted Sakuragi.
“Go away, baka kitsune”.

Rukawa continued to stand in front of Sakuragi, who was seated on the beach, whilst flashing his National Youth team’s shirt with a dead-panned expression on his face.
“Do’ Aho”, Rukawa said.
He then turned and walked away and maintaining the dead-panned expression on his face. But inside, Rukawa’s actually smirked to himself.
‘Funny guy’, he mused.

Though Rukawa himself may not realise it, let alone Sakuragi, the nickname ‘Do’ Aho’ that he gave Sakuragi has somehow turned from a pure insult to something that could be defined as endearment.

< Flashback >

For the next few weeks, Rukawa would continue to jog from the National Youth Basketball Team camp to Sakuragi’s rehab centre on every single day. Without fail.
The camp and the rehab centre are actually situated along the same beach. It’s just about 20 minutes away, by foot.

Initially, both Rukawa and Sakuragi would ignore each other. Well, not exactly ignoring each other.
Sakuragi would always shouted and give the same tantrum, “Baka Kitsune. If not because I hurt my back, you would not even be considered to be part of the National Youth Team!”
Rukawa on the other hand, he would just muttered “Do’ Aho”, softly. At the same time, he would risk letting his eyes wander to where Sakuragi is seated.

Sakuragi actually adored Rukawa. He respects Rukawa and even looks up to the latter. He always felt that Rukawa has a superb basketball skills and techniques. But then, of course he would not admit that out loud.
Instead, he would always fight with Rukawa at every opportunity possible simply because he thought that Rukawa would steal the Haruko from him, someday.
Sakuragi always thought of Haruko as this sweet, vulnerable girl. He thought he would marry her in the future. The irony is, Haruko, the younger sister to their captain, likes Rukawa.
That is the main reason why Sakuragi do not want to befriend Rukawa & would fight him all the time.

Rukawa, in the meantime, always thought of Sakuragi as someone who is rare & talented in basketball, being able to pick up the basketball game just in the span of 3 months.

As the weeks goes by, somehow the daily jog to Sakuragi’s rehab centre had progressed. Rukawa would stop, rather than continue jogging, and strikes up conversation with Sakuragi. Though Rukawa is the one initially started the conversation, the days followed, Rukawa would be himself back – he would be more comfortable listening to Sakuragi’s complaints about the doctors, what Sakuragi would do when he comes back to the Shohoku basketball team, what he would do in the future. He always listened to what Sakuragi said. It made him feels closer to Sakuragi.
Rukawa also would always share with Sakuragi his experience in the Youth camp, what he would do in the future. Though he did not talk as much as Sakuragi, both of them has definitely becomes closer and respect each other more, compared to before.

Rukawa, “You know, Hana. One day, I’ll become a player in the NBA”.
“Ha ha ha. Of course you would, baka Kitsune. Though you may not be as talented as I am (to this Rukawa winces... ‘typical Hana’), but I do believe that you’d be one”.
“Don’t you want to be a pro player, Hana?”
“Nay... I actually wanted to stay in Japan. Finish high schools, enter a good uni. I actually wanted to have my own business. Not a big company, just a small one, maybe. Selling sport shoes and other things related to sports. Hell, with my talents, I could become the National Coach. Haha”
“You wish, Do’ Aho”.
“Baka Kitsune, who are you calling an aho. I’ll beat you to pulp.”

< Flashback, a few years after – a few weeks ago >

“Hello”.
“Kaede, moshi moshi. How are you? God, I miss you!”
Smiling, “I miss you too, Hana”.
“You were so good last night. You made the Lakers look like wimps. Ha ha ha.”
“Why don’t you come here, Hana. You always refused to come and see me play”.
“Nay, Kaede. I’m bogged down with my business. And I’m going to be especially busy in the next 2 months.”
“Why?”
“Do you still remember the girl I told you about? The girl that I met last year?”
“Of course I would. I am not that forgetful like you were. Besides, everytime you called me, you would mentioned that girl. In fact, you just told me two days ago that that girl bought you a puppy.”
“That girl’s name is Orihime, Kaede. God, you said you were not forgetful. Yet, you would always refer to her as ‘that girl’. Never by her name.”
“Yare yare”
“Yeah yeah... by the way, Kaede,” said Hana happily, “‘That girl’ had said yes!”.
“Huh?’
“’That girl’ had said yes, Kaede. She said yes! Woo hoooo!”
Rukawa start to feel something bad is about to come, “That girl said yes to what exactly, Hana?”
“Kaede, I’ve proposed and Orihime said yes! Ha ha ha. I’m sooo happy. We are going to get married in another 2 months’ time. I want you to be my best man. I know you have finished your season by then. That is why I’ve planned with Orihime to have the wedding in 2 months’ time. How’s that sound, Kaede?”
“....................”, Rukawa’s speechless.
“Kaede!!! What do you say?”
“GOD, Hana. Congratulations! I didn’t know that you actually liked that girl ‘that’ much.”
“Ha ha ha. I didn’t, Kaede. I didn’t ‘like’ her. I LOVE her”, said Sakuragi smilingly.
“Of course, Hana. I’m your best friend. Of course, I’d be your best man as well.”
“Thank god, Kaede. I though you may refuse because I always have this feeling that you never like her everytime I talked about her. But, no worries, Kaede. When you met her, I’m sure you’d like her. Everybody does.”
“Ha ha”, Rukawa just laughed it off.

< Present >

‘God, why did I congratulate him, that day?’
‘Why didn’t I say that I’ve loved him all these while?’
‘By saying that I love him, would that make me a freak? Loving someone who’s of the same sex as I am?’
‘But then, I see her. And I see how happy Hana is. It’s clear that both of them love each other. It’s clear that Orihime would make Hana happy.’
‘And I know, even if I said I love him, I would just risk his friendship.’
‘Hell, he’s the straightest guy I’ve ever met. Ha ha.’
‘How irony is that? Falling for someone who’s the straightest of all?’
‘He may not love me, but, I’d continue be his friend.’
‘I’d continue loving him.’

<End>

Well..... yaoi sikit la. Haha. Saje je.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 22-4-2010 04:04 PM | Show all posts
double-post

Use magic Report

Post time 24-4-2010 04:42 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by ibuKA at 24-4-2010 13:43

Tsubasa Chronicle-The Last Journey

berkisar kpd kisah syaoran, sakura, fye, kurogane dan mokona modoki dlm usaha pencarian bulu pelepah sakura yg  
terakhir. dimana bulu pelepah itu adalah minda dan kenangan sakura yg telah bertaburan di merata tmpt dan dimensi...

mokona dapat mengesan bulu pelepah dan membawa mereka berlima merentasi dimensi waktu...

mereka tercampak disuatu tempat yg sungguh asing.

seketika, mereka berasa pening dan berpinar2 akibat tercampak.  
"kat mana kita ni?" syaoran bersuara sambil cuba bangun utk berdiri. kebanyakkannya sedang terpisat2,cuba utk bangun.  
kurogane melihat sekeliling. org2 disekeliling mereka sedang memandang2 dan berbisik2 sesama mereka. ini  
membuatkan kurogane berasa panas hati. fye yg dpt merasakan panas baran kurogane segera bersuara, "elok kita  
melihat2 dulu tmpt ni".
kurogane sedar yg fye sebenarnya cuba membuatnya sabar, hanya memandang fye dgn wajah berkerut, sedang fye hanya  
tersenyum.

"betul ke ini tmpt nya mokona?" sakura yg sejak tadi diam, bersuara.
"hmm!" mokona angguk sambil tersenyum. dia tau yg dia tak mungkin tersalah masuk dunia kerana antara kelebihannya  
adalah utk mengesan bulu pelepah milik sakura.

keadaan sekeliling sgt asing bagi mereka. apatah lagi penduduknya. mereka berpakaian sungguh cantik sekali. yg  
perempuan bergaun kembang seperti gaya victorian dan yg lelaki memakai suit. nampak kemas. penduduknya juga  
sangat berlainan rupa dari mereka berlima. rata2 kesemuanya berkulit putih kemerahan. dlm keadaan termangu2,  
terdengar mokona menjerit.
"aaaaaa!.."
"kenapa ni?" tnya kurogane sambil memegang pedangnya yg dinamakan Sohi. pada sangkaannya ada bahaya yg bakal  
berlaku.
"tuuuu...makanan sedapnyaaaaa!!..." kata mokona menunjuk kearah makanan di sebuah gerai sambil terlompat2.  
kurogane yg geram mengejar mokona
yang berlari mengelilingi fye.
fye lantas bersuara,"sudahla tu. perut pun dah lapar ni. jom pegi sana beli makanan".
"yeayyyy!!" lantas mokona melompat keatas bahu fye, lantas menjelirkan lidah ke arah kurogane.

setelah smpai digerai berkenaan, masing2 terkejut.
mereka berpandangan sesama sendiri. sakura bertanya kpd si penjual, "pakcik, ni apa nama makanan ni?"
"kamu tak pernah makan ke? ni kan 'hotdog'." si penjual kehairanan. belum pernah pelanggannya bertanya soalan  
seumpama itu.
"maaf pakcik, kami dah tersesat ni. kami tak tau nama tmpt ni apa."
"kamu tak tau?" kesemuanya menggeleng.
"sejauh ini kamu dtg kamu tak tau dimana kamu?" semua geleng kepala lagi.
"kamu semua dah smpai ke kota London!"
"Haaaaa??!!"
"jgnla terkejut mcm tu sangat. haha. nah! hotdog ni pakcik beri percuma pada kamu semua sbb memandangkan kamu org  
baru di sini. rasalah! kamu mesti suka."
"waaaaaa, terima kasih pakcik! pakcik mmg baik " mokona lantas menyumbat seketul hotdog.
"sedapnyaaaaa!!.. mokona suka!"

mokona modoki tanpa disedari telah menarik perhatian org ramai yg sedang lalu lalang. lantas kesemuanya beredar dari  
situ dgn cepat.
kalau diikutkan syaoran mahu saja dia gunakan kuasanya utk terbang dan membawa kesemua mereka tetapi tidak mahu  
menarik lebih ramai perhatian org, terpaksalah berjalan kaki sahaja.
mereka tiba disebuah daerah yg serba menghijau.
setelah berjalan dgn agak lama, masing2 mula kepenatan. hari mulai gelap. mereka harus segera mencarik tmpt  
perlidungan utk berehat.
"syaoran-kun, kat mana kita nk berehat ni? tiba2 saya rasa letih dan pening." syaoran diam sambil memikir.
"aaaaaa..!!!" tiba2 kedengaran mokona memekik sekali lagi. memikirkan bahaya didepan kurogane lantas mencabut  
Sohi. " ada apa mokona?"
"tuuuuu...ada gua. kita boleh berehat kat situ!" kurogane memandang mokona modoki dgn perasaan geram. fye yg  
menyedari kemarahan kurogane cuba menyabarkannya. dan kali ini mokona berada di atas bahu sakura dan menyanyi  
kecil ,"anjing besar dah marah, la la laaaa..."
Dan mereka berjalan menuju ke gua tersebut.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-4-2010 04:48 AM | Show all posts
sementara itu, disebuah mansion dipinggir kota london...
seorang lelaki sedang bercakap dgn seseorang secara telepathy.

"kau dah jumpa budak tu ke belum?"
"belum. tapi saya dapat kesan yg mereka dah smpai ke sini."
"kalau begitu,cari dia cepat. aku akan gunakan dia utk melemahkan Touya".
"baik tuan,saya akan laksanakan dgn cepat".
"sudah tentu. kau seorang butler yg cekap".

perbualan dimatikan. dengan secepat kilat dia bertukar menjadi burung gagak lalu terbang.

----------------------------------------------------------------

di dlm gua...

kelima2 perentas masa sedang duduk mengelilingi unggun api. syaoran dan sakura duduk tidak berapa jauh dari yg lain.  mokona sudah lama nyenyak tidur. kurogane sedang membersihkan pedangnya. tiba2 sakura memegang kepalanya.
syaoran lantas bertanya..
"kenapa ni?". sakura diam sambil memicit kepalanya. "entahla. tiba2 pula sakit."
"baringlah dulu".
"hmm.."

Fye yg sedang duduk tiba2 berdiri secara mengejut. lantas berjalan ke mulut gua. matanya liar memandang sekeliling.  keadaan mlm yg agak pekat menyukarkan pandangan. kurogane lantas berjalan menuju kearah fye. dia faham benar dgn  ahli sihir fye yg memiliki 'sense' jika ada 'sesuatu' atau 'apa' yg mendatang. syaoran hanya memandang dari dlm  
gua,menemani tuan puteri.
"ada apa fye?"
"demon. tp dia sedang menyamar".
fye dan kurogane mengambil langkah berjaga2. kedua2nya berdiri di luar mulut gua.
"kuro-chan,aku nk pergi tengok sana sekejap."
"biar aku ikut".
"tak payah. kau jaga sini je. aku nk tgk sana kejap je." kata fye.
"jangan lama sangat!".
"kenapa kau takut aku hilang ker?" fye bergurau sambil tersenyum.
"jgn nk bergurau pulak!" marah kurogane.
fye lantas menghilang disebalik mlm yg pekat.

didlm gua...

setelah sakitnya agak reda...sakura bersuara, "syaoran-kun, aku dapat rasakan sesuatu yg buruk akan terjadi. kadang2  aku rasa berdebar2.
aku betul2 tak tau apa yg bakal terjadi. kau begitu baik pada aku syaoran-kun walaupun aku tak ingat apa2 pun pasal kau."  
syaoran menunduk. dia mengerti kenapa sakura langsung tak igt apa2 pasal syaoran. itu semua adalah harga yg perlu dibayar semata2 utk  menyelamatkan sakura.
tanpa minda,sakura tidak akan hidup dan oleh itu dia harus merentas dimensi mencari bulu pelepah sakura yg bertaburan  dimerata dunia. perjanjian antara dia dan penyihir dimensi yg mahukan begitu.
"kau boleh selamatkan sakura. kau jugak boleh merentas masa kemana2 sahaja dgn bantuan mokona modoki. tetapi aku  
mahukan upah yg seimbang dgn apa yg kau mahukan."
"apa yg kau mahu yuuko?"
"aku akan ambil semua kenangan sakura tentang kau.  ini bermakna sakura tidak akan ingat langsung apa2 pasal kau." syarat yg sangat berat. tapi dia tiada pilihan.

"syaoran-kun?" teguran sakura membuatkan syaoran tersentak. sungguh jauh dia termenung rupanya.
"jangan bimbang tuan puteri. tak ada apa2 yg berlaku. itu semua perasaan saja tu."
"syaoran-kun,kalau boleh aku tak mahu lagi mencari kenangan aku itu. aku mahu balik ke negara Clow saja. lagipun ini  adalah bulu pelepah yg terakhir. aku tak mahu berpisah dgn kau syaoran-kun!aku tak mahu!" terus saja sakura menangis  teresak2. "jangan tinggalkan aku syaoran-kun!"
"saya tidak akan sesekali meninggalkan tuan puteri" lantas mendakap sakura dgn erat.
"aku dapat rasakan yg kau akan meninggalkan aku syaoran-kun! akan ada hal2 yg tak sepatutnya terjadi."
"itu tidak akan terjadi tuan puteri. saya berjanji!"

sementara itu, diluar gua...

kurogane meninjau2 dlm kegelapan mlm bimbang jika ada binatang buas yg menerkam. sambil tertanya2 kemana ahli  sihir itu pergi.
"hampeh punya fye! dia pegi memerut ke apa ni?!  lamanya pegi!"
tiba-tiba.."praaakkkk!!..." terdengar bunyi ranting dipijak. sepantas kilat kurogane menoleh.
"siapa tu!?...fye?!...kau ker?" dia berjalan kedepan dgn penuh hati2 sambil matanya terus2an meliar. namun tanpa disangka, ada sesuatu telah menolak  kurogane dan menjatuhkannya ke tanah. kurogane bergelut sekuat  hatinya. bunyi bising diluar telah menarik perhatian syaoran.dia bergegas menuju keluar gua. dia melihat kurogane sedang  
bergelut dgn sesuatu yg agak samar2. kurogane berusaha melepaskan diri. tetapi tidak berjaya. pergerakannya terbatas  oleh kegelapan mlm. pedangnya jauh tercampak entah kemana. syaoran yg melihat keadaan itu,turut sama membantu  kurogane. pada suatu ketika, syaoran ternampak peluang utk membunuh,lantas memenggal kepala haiwan liar itu. belum  sempat menyedut nafas lega, terdengar pula jeritan dari mokona modoki.
"aaaaaa!!!..." kurogane hanya mencebik dan berkata,"nak tipu lagi la tu". tetapi tidak syaoran. dia mengesyaki sesuatu yg  buruk telah berlaku lantas berlari masuk ke dalam. sesampai sahaja dilihatnya mokona sedang menangis.apabila  dipandangnya tmpt sakura tidur, sakura tiada disitu! dia cuba2 melihat kedlm gua dan memanggil2..
."sakura! sakura!"...  
akan tetapi tetap tiada sahutan. mokona masih lagi menangis. hati syaoran risau bukan kepalang.
"mokona, mana tuan puteri?"
"syaoran, maaf. aku tak sempat nak tolong dia. dia kene culik!" syaoran terkejut. siapa yg menculik? dia teringat kata2 fye tentang demon yg menyamar tadi. menyamar  
sebagai apa? adakah dia yg menculik sakura?
"masa tu mokona baru nk terjaga ternampak seseorang berdiri dibelakang sakura. mokona menjerit sekuat hati tapi org tu  dah lesap sekelip mata. dia bwk tuan puteri sekali! huuuuu..."
syaoran resah bukan kepalang. pelepah sakura belum dapat lagi skrg sakura pulak hilang.
baru dia sedar,fye tiada disitu.
"fye mana?"
"aku tak tau! dia kata nak pergi belah sana sekejap. sampai sekarang tak nampak batang hidung!". kurogane merengus.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-4-2010 04:49 AM | Show all posts
"hi!" tersembul fye di mulut gua,sambil tersenyum.
"apa hi?! kau pergi mana lama sangat?"
syaoran lantas mencelah, "fye,tuan puteri kene culik!. aku risau ni. semua ni salah aku. aku tak patut biarkan tuan puteri  
seorang kat dlm ni."
"jgn salahkan diri sendiri syaoran. aku dapat rasakan aura yg jahat masa aku sampai tadi. jgn risau syaoran. aku tau kat  
mana tuan puteri dibawa."

---------------------------------------------------------------

disebuah mansion...

sekujur tubuh sedang terbaring lesu di atas sofa.
manakala seorang lelaki sedang berhubung dgn seseorang melalui telepathy.

"aku dah dapat dia!"
"bagus, utk sementara waktu ni, kau jaga dia dulu. jangan bagi dia terlepas. kawan2 dia akan dtg mencari dia. kau harus  
hati2."
"ahahahahaaa...kalau mereka datang, aku sedia menunggu.!" perbualan terhenti.

sakura membuka mata. dia memerhati keadaan sekeliling. dia hairan apabila mendapati dia skrg berada dlm sebuah  
rumah yg amat besar dan serba mewah,dan dia tidur diatas sebuah sofa yg empuk. sakura bangun perlahan2 . dadanya  
berdebar2. sama seperti debaran yg dialami sewaktu didlm gua.
gua?? syaoran?? sakura menjadi takut. kenapa dia dibawa ke sini? siapa yg menculiknya? perkara yg terakhir yg dia  
ingat ialah syaoran. ya,ketika itu kurogane sedang bergelut dgn sesuatu di luar dan ketika syaoran keluar menolong itulah  
dia ternampak sepasang tangan yg bersarung putih menutup mulutnya dan memeluknya dari belakang.
"dah bangun tuan puteri?"
sakura lantas menoleh kebelakang. dia terkejut melihatkan seorang lelaki yg kacak sedang berdiri didepannya dan  
berpakaian seperti seorang pelayan.
sakura mundur kebelakang.
"kau siapa? aku kat mana skrg ni? kenapa kau culik aku!"sakura tiba2 menjadi berani. dia geram kerana terpisah dari  
kumpulannya dan syaoran.
"aku seorang butler di rumah ini. namaku sebastian michaelis.

------------------------------------------------------------------

kehilangan sakura menyebabkan syaoran sedikit tertekan.
"kearah mana nak pergi ni fye?".
fye tunduk dan memejam mata, seolah2 mencari kemana arah 'semangat' sakura. tetapi...
"semangat sakura terlalu lemah skrg. aku hanya dpt mengesan samar2 sahaja. " syaoran meraup muka.
"ada jalan lain lagi. tapi sangat bahaya."
"apa caranya?"
"aku akan cuba mengesan demon tu melalui aura jahat yg dia tinggalkan. walaupun dia demon, setiap makhluk akan  
meninggalkan 'jejak semangat' . jadi aku akan mengesan 'jejak' itu yg terapung diudara."

"jadi apa yg bahayanya?" soal syaoran.
"demon tu akan bersiap sedia menunggu kedatangan kita."
"maknanya dia tahu yg kau sedang mengesan 'jejak' dia?"
fye angguk. "ada lagi bahayanya.."
belum sempat syaoran bertanya..."itu, kau tak perlu tahu. kita lakukan apa yg patut dilakukan skrg. untuk itu aku perlukan  
bantuan kau syoran. panggil mantera kuasa angin kau dan kita akan berangkat ke sana".
"fye, macam mana kalau org nampak nanti." tnya mokona. "takpe, hari dah mlm. ramai yg dah tido ni."
syaoran mengangkat pedangnya dan memulakan manteranya. "Fuuka shourai!"
seketika, dari pedang syaoran, timbul semacam buih yg besar yg dpt menempatkan mereka berempat. mereka terus  
terbang menuju ke tmpt sakura di tahan.

di mansion...

sebastian michaelis sedang menuang teh utk tetamunya. sakura yg duduk tercengang.
dia hanya memerhatikan sebastian bekerja. apa yg dilihatnya, sebastian memang seorang pekerja yg cekap. dari kerja2  
luar sehinggalah kerja2 dapur,semua dia yg uruskan seorang.
dalam hati sakura berasa kagum juga.
"sila minum teh."
"kenapa kau buat semua ni?"
"ini memang kerja aku."
"kau tahu apa yg aku maksudkan. kalau aku bukan tahanan kau, apa yg aku buat kat sini?! lepaskan aku!"
"aku bekerja atas arahan tuan aku. aku hanya perlu buat apa yg tuan aku suruh. itu mmg dah kerja aku."
"siapa tuan kau?"
"seseorang dari tmpt asal kau,negara Clow." sakura terkejut.
"haaa?...siapa?  tadi kau bercakap dgn tuan kau kah?"
"itu bukan urusan kau". sakura diam. serta merta dia teringatkan syaoran dan ahli kumpulannya.
dia amat berharap agar syaoran dtg menyelamatkannya segera.
"kau berharap mereka dtg? ahahaha...mereka akan dtg. tapi tidak semudah itu!"
sakura dapat merasakan yg sebastian akan melakukan sesuatu yg buruk.
"jangan cederakan mereka!, tolonglah aku merayu! jangan cederakan syaoran ku!" sakura menangis teresak2.
"dah terlambat". sebastian lantas berpusing dan menukarkan dirinya menjadi seekor gagak yg besar kemudian terbang  
lalu menghilang. sakura tergamam. dia menggumam di dlm hati. 'siapa sebastian? adakah dia juga mempunyai kuasa  
sihir sehingga dapat bertukar menjadi seekor gagak'?

Use magic Report

Post time 24-4-2010 04:53 AM | Show all posts
sementara itu...diudara...

kurogane hanya memerhatikan fye yg kelihatan agak lain drpd biasa. mukanya nampak pucat. tanpa disangka2...
"aaarghhhh..!" fye rebah. mokona modoki terperanjat. "fyeee!". begitu juga kurogane dan syaoran. kurogane membiarkan  fye terbaring dilantai bubble syaoran. sejak merentas masa bersama2nya, belum pernah dia melihat fye selemah ini.
"kau tak apa2 ke? nak aku berhenti ke?"
"jangan. teruskan syaoran. "
"fye,kau kenapa?"
"setiap kali aku menjejakinya, aku akan berasa amat lemah. kuasa yg dimilikinya sangat kuat. anjing besar,sekejap lagi aku dpt rasakan dia akan dtg menghalang kita dari berjumpa sakura. kau harus bersiap sedia."
"jangan risau fye. kau rehat saja."
mokona modoki lantas dtg kearah fye dan menangis "fyeeee...!! ". fye tahu semua org risaukan dirinya, lebih2 lagi mokona  yg mmg rapat dgnnya selain sakura.
" jangan risaulah. bila kita dah smpai nanti aku akan pulih segera." balas fye dan tersenyum seperti biasa.

selang beberapa minit, mokona modoki dapat mengesan bulu pelepah sakura. serta merta matanya menjadi besar. "  
mokona dapat kesan bulu pelepah sakura!"
"sekarang ni?...betul ke ni?" syaoran bertanya.
"demon itu dah dtg kuro-chan." terus sahaja kurogane menghunus pedangnya.
tiba2 mereka terasa gegaran yg amat kuat. kesemua mereka dlm kedaan tunggang terbalik.
"apa yg langgar kita ni?"
"entahlah. tak nampak" syaoran separa menjerit. "daaaangggg!!" sekali lagi mereka dilanggar. mokona modoki mengesan suatu sumber kuasa yg sangat kuat. begitu juga fye. mokonka menjadi takut. dia tahu, musuh  
kali ini bukan sembarangan. fye segera menenangkan."mokona, jgn risau. kita akan smpai. serah saja pada kuro-chan dan syaoran."
tiba2 menjelma suatu bentuk asap yg berkepul2 lalu perlahan2 menjelma menjadi bentuk burung gagak yg amat besar. lantas mokona modoki berkata, "syaoran ,bulu pelepah sakura ada dlm jantung burung gagak tuh!"
"syaoran,kita takkan menang kat sini. kita harus cepat smpai". burung gagak mengejar buih syaoran. kadangkala,  paruhnya yg panjang mengetuk2 buih syaoran. mujur pelindung buih itu tak mudah retak. setiap kali paruhnya mengetuk2  buih itu, setiap kali itulah mereka yg berada didlm tindih menindih diantara satu sama lain. syaoran hilang sabar. kali ini  dia akan memanggil mantera petir. "raitei shourai!" sepantas kilat pedangnya disambar petir lalu ditujukan kearah gagak  raksasa itu. kali ini, sasaran terkena si gagak. kedengaran suara gagak yg menakutkan itu menjerit. lalu ia berkepul  
menjadi bentuk asap lalu menghilang.
"kau memang hebat syaoran-kun! tapi sayang, bulu pelepah sakura.." kata mokona modoki sambil melompat2 didepan  syaoran. "tak apa mokona. janji semua org selamat."
'janji tuan puteri selamat.' syaoran berbisik didlm hati.
"syaoran,kita hampir smpai...kita boleh turun selepas awan terakhir." syaoran mengangguk.

sebaik sahaja kenderaan buih mereka mendarat, fye rebah lagi. terduduk melutut. kurogane melihat dgn hati yg risau. fye  dpt rasakan perasaan kurogane lantas bersuara.
"aku semakin pulih, tp aku perlukan sedikit masa utk berehat. kau masuklah dulu dgn syaoran. nanti aku dtg."
"baiklah, biar mokona teman kau kat sini."
dari kejauhan, fye dan mokona melihat syaoran dan kurogane berjalan masuk menuju ke arah mansion tersebut. fye  berkata kpg mokona modoki, "kuro-chan tu walaupun muka garang tapi hati dia baik. dia risau pasal aku!"
"yela fye. selama ni, mokona ingatkan kurogane tu ninja yg takde perasaan."
"haha, kau janganla usik dia lagi mokona.kesian dia. hehe"
"ok fye!"

syaoran dan kurogane sedang berada di depan pintu mansion itu. kedua2nya siap memegang pedang masing2.  belumpun sempat syaoran memegang tombol pintu, pintu tiba2 terbuka sendiri. kedua2nya saling berpandangan. mereka  masuk dgn perlahan2. memerhati keadaan dlm rumah yg serba mewah. dlm hati syaoran tertanya2 pemilik siapakah  mansion yg besar ini.
"selamat datang!" terdengar satu suara dari belakang. sepantas kilat mereka berpusing.
terpacul seorang lelaki,siap berpakaian seorang pelayan.
"ini rumah tuan aku. nama aku sebastian michaelis." lelaki itu nampak baik, tetapi penuh misteri. syaoran tidak mudah mempercayai orang. dia dtg kesini ada misinya,ingin menyelamatkan sakura.
"mana tuan puteri!? kat mana kau sembunyikan dia?"
"ahahahaaaa..."dia ada,selamat. hebat juga kau budak semasa diatas udara tadi."
'sah dia ni iblis yg menyamar burung gagak tadi.'
"ye, aku yg menyamar jadik burung gagak tadi." sebastian bersuara seolah2 dpt membaca fikiran syaoran.
"lebih baik kau lepaskan tuan puteri!" kali ini kurogane bersuara.
"aku mendapat arahan dari tuan aku. bukannya kau!"

sakura yg berada dibilik bawah dapat mendengar suara syaoran yg dtg. hatinya lega bukan kepalang. dia tidak dpt  bergerak kerana telah dipagar dgn sihir. apa yg mampu dilakukannya hanyalah menunggu.
"syaoran-kun! syaoran-kun!!" dia memanggil syaoran dgn lebih kuat.

syaoran dapat mendengar suara sakura yg halus itu. dia mencari2 suara sakura. apabila dia dapat tahu sakura dikurung di  bilik bwh tanah, terus sahaja dia turun. namun belum sempat kakinya mencecah anak tangga, tubuh syaoran dihempas  kedinding oleh suatu kuasa.
"arrrghhhhhh!!.." syaoran terduduk.
"tidak semudah itu budak!". syaoran berdiri perlahan2.
"kau bekerja utk siapa iblis?" syaoran menjadi geram.
"kau ingat lagi, Fei wong?" mendengar nama itu syaoran menjadi lebih geram. kerana lelaki itulah yg menyebabkan  sakura hidup tanpa minda dan jiwa, dan kerana dialah yg menyebabkan dia berkelana diantara dimensi utk mencari  kembali kenangan sakura yg hilang.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-4-2010 05:00 AM | Show all posts
"dia mengikat kontrak dgn aku. aku akan carikan sakura utk dia. dia dah lama berdendam dgn abg sakura,King touya. dia  tahu ,sakura adalah kelemahan touya. jadi dia akan gunakan sakura utk dia gulingkan takhta. sebagai balasan, segala  kelebihan dan kepandaiannya akan jadi milik aku. ini bermakna aku akan jadi lebih berkuasa selepas ini. ahahahaaa..!!"
"jangan kau harap sebastian!" syaoran menyerang. tetapi mudah sahaja ditepis oleh sebastian. kurogane menyerang dari kanan,sebastian berubah menjadi asap menyebabkan kurogane terpelanting. "raitei shourai!"  
kilat memancar dari pedang syaoran. namun kali ini sebastian lebih tangkas mengelak. "aku takkan tertipu lagi!. "kau takkan dapat menewaskan aku dgn cara itu!"

"syaoran! kau takkan dapat lawan dia!" fye muncul tiba2 bersama mokona modoki. kurogane melihat dgn hairan. "kau dah  sihat ke ni fye?".
fye hanya diam. dia berjalan perlahan2 kearah sebastian. mokona modoki berdiri diatas bahu syaoran. dia menjadi takut  melihat sebastian yg sebenar. dia dpt melihat kuku yg runcing dan gigi yg tajam. walaupun samar2, dia tetap berasa takut.

(lagu background-the ship of fools by kajiura yuki n itou eri)

fye dan sebastian berlawan dan menunjukkan kehandalan sihir masing2. ia memang suatu perlawanan yg dahsyat. tiada  siapa yg mampu mencelah diantara keduanya. ada ketikanya fye kelihatan lemah dan ada pula ketikanya sebastian. tiba2  sebastian membaling api yg telah dijampi. fye bersiul menyebabkan  terbentuknya satu 'protective barriers'. ini  menyebabkan bola api itu melantun dan terkena pada sebastian.
"aaarrghhhhhh!!..." sebastian terkejut tidak percaya. tidak percaya dirinya kalah ditangan seorang ahli sihir dari celes itu.  api yg terkena membakar dirinya perlahan2 sehingga tinggal debu. dengan ini kontrak antara dirinya dan Fei wong  berakhir.

sakura dapat melepaskan diri dari rantai sihir yg mengikatnya setelah sebastian mati. sakura terus memanjat anak tangga  mendapatkan syaoran. alangkah gembiranya sakura dapat berjumpa kembali dgn syaoran dan kawan2nya. syaoran  mendakap sakura dan lega kerana sakura selamat. begitu juga mokona modoki. gembira melihat sakura. bulu pelepah  milik sakura juga didapati antara debu sebastian. baru sahaja syaoran hendak memasukkan kenangan sakura itu...
"aku tak mahu syaoran-kun.!" syaoran tersentak.
'kenapa? pelepah ini mungkin kenangan kau yg penting!"
"aku tetap tak mahu".
"aku tak faham tuan puteri."
"pada aku kenangan tentang kau yg paling aku mahu. semua ini. kita mengembara bersama2, menempuh bahaya,pada  aku kenangan inilah yg paling penting. keakraban kita bersama. kau simpanlah pelepah yg terakhir itu. mana tahu pelepah  itu berguna utk org lain."
"tapi..."
"tolonglah syaoran-kun. jgn paksa aku lagi." syaoran diam.

mokona modoki mendapat isyarat dari yuuko supaya pulang ke tokyo dikedai miliknya. mokona modoki bersedia dan...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kedai yuuko ichihara...

debukkk!!. semua jatuh bertindihan antara satu sama lain dihalaman kedai yuuko.
"kau ni mokona, tak reti nk perlahan ker!" marah kurogane.
"gomen ne, kuro-chan!"
tiba2 muncul watanuki dari dalam kedai. "marilah semua masuk ke dalam. yuuko nk jumpa."

yuuko sedang menghirup sake sewaktu kesemua mereka masuk kedlm. watanuki lantas masuk ke dalam kedai dan  menatang dulang berisi teh panas.

"sekarang pengembaraan kamu semua dah berakhir. kamu ada apa2 hajat lagi ker?" tnya yuuko. kesemuanya diam  menggeleng. kecuali fye.
"fye, kau harus tunaikan upah aku skrg!" permintaan yuuko sgt memeranjatkan kesemuanya.
"apa maksud kau yuuko?"
"tnya lah fye."
masing2 menoleh ke arah fye. menunggu butir bicara nya.

"sebenarnya dari awal lagi aku dah tau,perjalanan kita kali ni agak bahaya. aku jugak dah tau kita akan berdepan dgn  sebastian. sebenarnya, pada perlawanan aku dgn dia, aku tak sepatutnya menang." semuanya terperanjat .'sebastian tu  
lagi kuat kuasanya dari aku. bila dah fikir masak2, aku buat keputusan. aku keluar berjumpa yuuko dan bercakap diantara  dimensi."
'sebab tulah kau hilang lama masa kat gua hari tu'. kurogane berbisik. "aku nyatakan hajat aku, supaya aku menang dlm  perlawanan dgn sebastian. dan sebagai upah yuuko aku harus..." fye menelan air liur. "dia harus menyerahkan seluruh kekuatan sihirnya sendiri,sesuai dgn keinginannya" sambung yuuko.  fye menunduk. tak sanggup utk menatap wajah kawan2nya.
"kau dah melampau yuuko!" bentak syaoran.
"awas syaoran!. ini adalah keinginannya! dan apa yg aku minta seimbang dgn hajatnya!"
sakura tidak pernah menyangka yg fye akan bertindak sejauh itu.dia yg sedari tadi diam, membalas." kalau begitu, saya  juga ada satu hajat!. tolong jgn ambil sihir fye. sebagai
balasan aku akan bagi pelepah aku yg terakhir!"
"sakura!!" giliran syaoran pulak terkejut.
yuuko diam. "mana pelepah tu?" syaoran mengeluarkan pelepah itu dari dlm begnya. yuuko membelek2 pelepah itu dimana terdapat  kenangan sakura didlmnya. pelepah itu juga antara pelepah yg tercantik. lama yuuko berfikir.
"baiklah!,aku akan ambil pelepah ini." semua org berasa lega.
"skrg aku akan hantarkan korang kembali kedunia masing2."
"yuuko, aku tak mahu kembali kedunia di celes. aku mahu pergi kedunia syaoran."
"aku pun. takkan aku sorang je kene balik dunia aku". balas kurogane.

selepas melambai yuuko dan mokona modoki...
"permintaan kau semua akan aku tunaikan..."

end.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-4-2010 11:01 PM | Show all posts
POKEMON PART FINALE

Gary: Pikachu!! Thunderbolt
Crys: Scizor... Double Team!!
(Pikachu tries to jolt down Scizor, but the high speed Pokemon uses Double Team that creates multiple images of itself..every Thunderbolt that hit Scizor was actually hitting Scizor’s images.)
Crys: now Scizor use False Swipe...
(Scizor aims its pincers towards Pikachu, Pikachu dodge the attack by moving to its left. But Scizor uses his other pincers to swipe Pikachu down.)
Crys: Now Scizor, finish it off with a Metal Claw!!
Gary: Pikachu!! Counter it with your Iron Tail..
(Scizor’s pincers and Pikachu’s tail glows.. it turns as hard as steel. Both of them collide..not much damage was taken by both Pokemon but they have begun to show signs of fatigue. Gary once again ordered Pikachu to use Thunderbolt..this time it hit directly at Scizor, but Scizor manages to hang on. Crys ordered Scizor to use Slash and it hit Pikachu. Both are critical hit that damages both Pokemon greatly. It looks like this match is almost going nowhere, both Pokemon are eager to continue their fight. Nobody is gonna give up now)
Crys: we need to do something now Scizor, use another Double Team!!
Gary: Pikachu!!! Blast them all of with your Thunder attack!!!
(Thunder attack are much stronger than Thunderbolt..but it lacks accuracy which means the attack just hit blindly... with Scizor’s Double Team still in effect...none of the lightning bolt struck Scizor. Pikachu’s health running much lower now..)
Gary: oh no!! Looks like I’ve made a mistake.. Pikachu hang on!!
Crys: Its time to finish this!!! Use Slash!!!
(In a blink of an eye, Scizor stands right in front of Pikachu.. helding up its pincers high.. Scizor struck Pikachu down with a slashing attack.. Pikachu takes a lot of damage from this and before it could stand up, Crys ordered Scizor to keep on using Slash to knock out Pikachu..at the end, Pikachu couldn’t hold it anymore.. with one final blow from Scizor, Pikachu was down fainted from a highly critical damage like Slash..)
Referee: Pikachu is down!! Scizor is the winner..
Gary: Pikachu return... now I choose you again!! Quilava!!..
Once again Gary calls out Quilava..once again type advantage should work wonderful against Scizor.. Crys orders Scizor to use Double Team but the Double Team seems not affecting Quilava as Gary orders it to use Smokescreen..the puff of the black smoke seems to be cancelling out both status condition battles..
Gary:  Quilava... use Quick Attack...
(Quilava  runs straight towards Scizor..Quick Attack is a speed attack that usually hit the opponents first..Scizor stunned, and before it could do a thing, Gary order Quilava to use Flamethrower. Scizor couldn’t evade the attack and it hit him straight ahead. Scizor tries to hold on the stream of flames that hit it, but the flame was too intense for it to handle. In seconds, Scizor burned out and knocked down for the count..)
Referee: Scizor is unable to battle!! Quilava wins!!..
Gary: that is easy Quilava..good job..now return..
(now that Gary also recalls his Quilava..its a fresh choice of Pokemon now for both trainers. next choice will be important now that Gary still has 3 Pokemon that is in good condition while Crys with only one 2 Pokemon left..the match is still far from over..)
-----------------------------------------
Crys: I choose you!! Salamence!!
Gary: Go!! Bulbasaur...
(in an odd match up.. Gary pick a much weaker Pokemon, Bulbasaur probably to test on which Pokemon Crys is going to choose... both trainers orders their Pokemon to keep on attacking..both Pokemon fights equally but it seems Salamence are controlling the match with variety of its attack..)
Gary: Bulbasaur!! Hang on.. use Razor Leaf!!!
Crys: Salamence burn it down with Dragonbreath!!
(Leaf’s fluttering and flies straight at Salamence, but the Dragonbreath burn it down. Bulbasaur is at the disadvantage right now and desperately needed some tricks to win this match up)
Gary: its now or never...Solarbeam!!!
(Bulbasaur absorbs the sun light beam..restoring power on its bulb..its a 2 turn attack..where the first turn requires the user to store its energy..this is a position where Bulbasaur are most vulnerable..and with strong Pokemon like Salamence packed with high agility. Crys ordered Salamence to use Aerial Ace, a flying type moves.. Salamence lunge at Bulbasaur at high speed..the effect was massive for Bulbasaur to take and Bulbasaur was knocked back..it tries to hold on to deliver its final attack but it couldn’t. Bulbasaur was knocked out before it could deliver its final attack the Solarbeam..and the results are now tied.)
Referee: Bulbasaur is unable to battle..Salamence win!!
Gary: you did well Bulbasaur..return..I’ll finish that thing down, go Charizard!!
(at last the prowling Charizard steps up to the plate..the strongest Pokemon Gary had in his team..the battle of the dragons. Charizard and Salamence..both trainers orders their Pokemon to attack.. and both Pokemon exchanges attack.. Charizard and Salamence both took their fight high up in the air. It was an airborne battle with Charizard keep shooting Salamence with Flamethrower while Salamence uses Dragonbreath and shoots it toward Charizard. Dragonbreath looks like a yellow flaming stream similar to Flamethrower and it does an equal damage.  Charizard moves fast and keeps shooting Salamence with the flamethrower, it wasn’t easy for Salamence, but the pure dragon Pokemon has its own strength..
Gary:  Charizard!!  Grab hold of him!!
(Charizard lunge at Salamence.. it clutches Salamence with its sharp claw. Salamence struggles to release itself, but Charizard tighten its clutch and carried Salamence while it’s flying..!!
Gary: Let’s finish this up!! Use Aerial Submission!!
(Aerial Submission is a move that can knock opponents out. While still clutching on Salamence, Charizard make a rounding spin. This makes Salamence dizzy and while Charizard still making the spin, it suddenly fly down to the ground to throw Salamence down..the impact is devastating. Salamence was plunge down to the ground together with Charizard. Could this be the end for Salamence?)
Crys: Salamence!!! Hold on... you can do it!!
(The air crash causes debris of smokes and sand flew around..from the smoke, suddenly came out Charizard signalling that it is still standing. Salamence could be knocked out from that crash)
Crys: Salamence!!! Hyper Beam!!
(Suddenly a yellow beam shot out from the debris and hit Charizard directly and explodes!! The hit damages Charizard greatly as Hyper Beam is a very strong attack. But after the hit, Salamence could not move and this can give Charizard a chance to hit back. Gary orders Charizard to use Flamethrower. And the flames hit Salamence but the damage wasn’t strong enough to knock it out,)
Crys: now Salamence!! Use Outrage!!
(Outrage is a dragon’s Pokemon outraging attack!! Salamence went on berserk and hit Charizard with tons of attack. It is a strong attack that damage Charizard greatly. This seems like a never ending battle!! But Outrage can harm the user. The berserk can cause the user to Confuse.. when it is confuse, it could damage its own self.)
Crys: I’ll take my luck!! Salamence finish it with your Draco Meteor!
(Salamence produce a yellow sphere and unleash it’s toward Charizard. Draco Meteor is Dragons Pokemon strongest attack. It could knock out opponent instantly!!. The Draco Meteor hit Charizard and explodes...Charizard fell to the ground. It has been knocked out!!)
Referee: Charizard is unable to battle Salamence win!!
(Stun but still calms himself down. Gary had one last Pokemon left to chose. The Pokemon he calls luck.. and now Gary is going to need all the luck there is)

Gary: I trust you!!! Go Quilava!!
Crys: Salamence!!! Use Outrage!!!
(Salamence tries to finish this battle and uses Outrage.....but Salamence that was still confused tries to shot out a beam..but it explodes at itself. The confusion had cause Salamence to damage itself and suddenly Salamence too fell on the ground and Quilava wins without having to attack!!.)
Referee: Salamence is unable to battle!! Quilava wins!
(And it is a tie once again..both trainer are now finally down on their last Pokemon. Gary still has his Quilava that almost still in full strength..what final Pokemon will Crys use??)
Crys: My final Pokemon will be...go!!!
(Crys throw her Pokeball and come out a beautiful white fox-like creature.. it was a Ninetales. Another Fire type Pokemon. The same type as Quilava.. and this final battle will be heat up by flaming attack from both Pokemon..but which Fire Pokemon will reign supreme??)
Gary: Quilava!! Use Smokescreen!!
Crys: Ninetales!! Use Extremespeed!!
(Quilava puff out the black smoke that covers the whole battlefield but Ninetales uses Extremespeed..a faster and stronger version of Quick Attack. Ninetales suddenly was right in front Quilava, and Ninetales tackles it..the attack was knocking Quilava back..but it manage to puff out the Smokescreen..and now Ninetales accuracy was reduced..
Crys: Ninetales!! Use Flamethrower...
Gary: use Flamethrower too!!
(Both Pokemon shot out streams of flame and the attacks collide causing a flaming explosion!! This really is an intense heat battle!!)
Crys: Ninetales !!!  blast that thing with Fire Blast!!
Gary: Quilava!! Smokescreen!!
(Ninetales puff out a flame that shaped like a face of a beast..it was a strong Fire attack and it went straight towards the Smokescreen that was puff out by Quilava!! The Fire Blast hit blindly and it doesn’t hit Quilava but instead it hit the ground and causes another explosion)
Crys: Ninetales keep on using Fire Blast!!
Gary: keep up with the Smokescreen!!

(It was a difference of a wit vs. strength on the field right now, Ninetales brute strength of Fire Blast keep shooted at the battlefield. The ground was on fire everywhere and began to cause the smokescreen from Quilava to subside.. suddenly Quilava couldn’t run anywhere as the flames was everywhere. With it stuck on the fields of fire, Ninetales uses another Fire Blast and this time it hit directly at Quilava.. Quilava took the damage.. even though it is the same Fire type, but Fire Blast is a very strong attack even towards other Fire Pokemon.)
Gary: Quilava!! Counter it with Flame Wheel!!
(Quilava wrap it self like a wheel and its body was on fire... it went straight ahead at Ninetales and Ninetales took the hit directly!! Crys orders Ninetales to use Flame Wheel as well and Gary also order Quilava to use Flame Wheel again. Both Pokemon collides and huge explosion was created at the battlefield.. now it was almost the whole arena was shrouded in flames!!)
Gary: Quilava use your Flamethrower!
Crys: Ninetales!! Fire Blast!!..
(Fire Blast hit Flamethrower..the power from Fire Blast pushed the flaming stream back at Quilava and causes Quilava to take the damage greatly.. Quilava showed signs of fatigue and it is probably at the end of its health..)
Crys: Ninetales!! Use Flame Wheel!!!
(Ninetales rolls itself up and plunge straight at Quilava.. Quilava took the hit..it fall to the ground.)
Gary: Quilava!! Hold on!!! You can win this!!!
(Quilava tries to get up..it was too weak and suddenly it shrieks out a loud cry..”Quil!!!!!” and its body suddenly glow. It glows brightly and suddenly it flashes...)
Gary: huh!! Could it be??
(The bright lights subside quickly, but in place of Quilava now is a new Pokemon or literally a new look of Quilava... It wasn’t Quilava anymore. Quilava has evolved all of sudden in the midst of the battle. It evolves into Typhlosion. A far stronger and superior Pokemon..could the tables turn now??)
Gary: Typhlosion!!! Glad to have you in the team. Let’s win this battle!!! Use your Flame Wheel!!
Crys: Ninetales!! Careful!! Use your Flame Wheel too!!
(Again both Pokemon collides and produce another explosion..but this time Ninetales was threw aback. It couldn’t hold it much now..both trainers order their Pokemon to collides again with a Flame Wheel and the results was the same..now both Pokemon are weakening and few more attacks could take them down..)
Crys: Ninetales!! Lets finish it up with your Fire Blast!!!
Gary: Typhlosion!! Don’t give up!!! Counter it with a FULL blast Flame Wheel!!!

(Ninetales spout a giant Fire Blast that aims directly at Typhlosion.. but Typhlosion rolls itself and with a more intense fire.. it plunge itself directly at the Fire Blast..it tries to push itself through.. and suddenly it works. The Fire Blast explode and flames scattered on the ground.. Typhlosion and its Flame Wheel attack were able to break through and plunge right at Ninetales and it was pushed intensely.... Ninetales falls down to the ground. It tries to get up but the damage it took was too strong..and Ninetales falls again knocked out....)
Referee: Ninetales were unable to battle!! Typhlosion wins and the winner of this World Championship goes to the new Pokemon Master, Gary Oak!!!
Loud noise was heard from the crowd cheering in the full packed stadium. It was a great match by both trainers and the crowd loves it..Gary and Crys both smiles and looked at each other..they couldn’t believe that everything has finally over
Gary: yeah!!! I win!! Thanks a lot Typhlosion... and Crys, thanks for a great match.. you did great..
Crys: thank you Gary...congratulations!!
Both trainers shake their hands as a sign of sporting spirit. Out of the blue, Crys gave Gary a kiss as sign of their love and great battle they have together.. both trainers celebrate their victory. It was almost as if they both have won..but the night had crown Gary as the new Pokemon Master and the champion........THE END

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 02:09 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.451770 second(s), 40 queries .