CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 6492|Reply: 18

HUJAN BATU KAT KL

[Copy link]
Post time 25-3-2010 05:19 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi semua... Kq bukan org yg bijak pandai dalam astronomi dan geografi nih.
tapi hari ni, kq di beritahu bahawa hujan batu (ais kecil-kecil) melanda kuala lumpur sekarang nih... pengalaman oleh husband kq sendiri dan juga officemate (dorang keluar then balik office terus bagi tau benda yg sama which at first kq x percaya bila husband kq call dan bagitau)... so... nak tanya, biasa ke fenomena begini kat kuala lumpur?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-3-2010 05:20 PM | Show all posts
tanda2 kiamat..
kiamat kt kl je tau.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-3-2010 05:22 PM | Show all posts
kat damansara hujan air jeerr.....

Use magic Report

Post time 25-3-2010 05:23 PM | Show all posts
yup.... skang ni tgh ujan... ade ais kecil2...

Use magic Report

Post time 25-3-2010 05:27 PM | Show all posts
mesti sejuk gila

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-3-2010 05:30 PM | Show all posts
tanda2 kiamat..
kiamat kt kl je tau.
svetlana Post at 25-3-2010 17:20

jangan lah cam tuh.. tapi seriously, takutlah... cam x biasa jer ngan fenomena nih kat kl

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 25-3-2010 05:31 PM | Show all posts
kan penah jadi...

Use magic Report

Post time 25-3-2010 05:32 PM | Show all posts
memang kadang2 ada rasanya. baru2 ni kat aussie kan?? tu yang terbawak ke sini. memang dah ada warning pasal benda ni. kalau baca kat the star semalam lagi lah besar betul batu dia yang kat aussie tu...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-3-2010 05:34 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by miminn at 25-3-2010 17:36

last year pun ada kat puchong

BERITA DARI THE STAR 27 MARCH 2009

WHEN hailstones rained on their houses on Wednesday, at least one resident of Bandar Kinrara in Puchong, Selangor, instead of being shocked, welcomed the freak incident and considered it to be a lucky omen.

Housewife Habsah Othman, 55, felt that the phenomenon was a portent of “rezeki” (blessing) for her.
This is the spot: Rahayu was the first to spot the hailstones in the kitchen.

According to Habsah, the hailstorm started at 4.30pm, and hailstones with sizes varying from marbles to ice cubes flew into her kitchen while she was cooking. About 10 minutes later, another batch of hailstones rained in.

Habsah said she quickly rushed to collect the hailstones and while some melted in her hands, she managed to consume a few of them.

“They looked like white stones covered in ice and tasted just like ice. It was very pretty,” she said.

“According to the old folk, hailstones are lucky and should one chance upon them, one should eat some of them and pray for God’s blessing,” Habsah said.

“I consider the hailstone incident as a rezeki bestowed on me as it was a coincidence that I left the kitchen door ajar at that time.

“When I asked my neighbours, none of them saw the phenomenon,” she said.

“Ten years ago, my son-in-law saw hailstones falling onto our garden but they melted before I could see them,” Habsah said.

Her daughter-on-law, Rahayu Baharudin, was first to spot the hailstones in the kitchen and alerted her.

“I felt something cold hit my feet and as it was my first time seeing hailstones, I did not know what it was until I remembered the news on TV last night about a hailstorm in Pahang,” Rahayu said.

The hailstorm at Puchong lasted only for a few minutes. No one was hurt in the incident, but some fallen trees and branches were spotted along the Jalan Kenari, Jalan Bangau, Jalan Puchong, and the Damansara-Puchong Highway (LDP).

According to a Subang Jaya Municipal Council (MPSJ) spokesman, the council has despatched teams to clear the roads of trees that had fallen during the thunderstorm.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-3-2010 05:35 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by miminn at 25-3-2010 17:36

ni pulak berita semalam 24 MARCH 2010 credit to THE STAR

M’sians relive hailstorm scare
By SHARON CHEW, SARAH ABDULLAH and SEREAN LAU
newsdesk@thestar.com.my

PETALING JAYA: Three Malaysians who experienced the massive storm that hit Perth on Monday described it as “terrifying”.

Jo-Ann Koh, a lecturer at Curtin University, said she was in the campus carpark when the storm struck at about 4pm.

“There was a strong wind and hailstones started falling. The sand started building up and the water level began to rise,” she said in an interview from Perth.

She said most of her colleagues were on the road when the hailstorm hit.

“It looked like a disaster. Windscreens were shattered, traffic lights were down and most of the homes were damaged with broken fences and roofs.
Golf balls? Not really. And they are neither giant mushrooms nor turtle eggs. This unusual scene, however, took Perth in Australia by storm on Monday. The Star reader Lim Ah Pheng snapped the photograph.

“It was an extreme and very unusual event in Perth,” said Koh, who has lived in Perth for 20 years.

Hong Kah Kiat, 20, an engineering student at the University of Western Australia, said a mudslide near his hostel and an apartment caused residents to be evacuated.

“Trains stalled and buses could not enter the city as certain roads were closed,” said the first-year student from Kuala Lumpur.

Hong, who was in class when the hailstorm started, said he thought it was just a downpour.

Despite the scare, Hong said he was also “excited” as he had never seen a hailstorm before.

“I snapped pictures of the aftermath.

“The temperature dropped and it was like a winter wonderland,” he said, adding that parts of the city were flooded due to the hailstorm.

Eileen Ho, pursuing a science course at Curtin University, said she was stuck in a bus on her way back to her hostel.

“We were stuck for nearly two hours as fallen trees blocked the road.

“There were many stalled vehicles on the road due to the floods,” she said, adding that communication was also disrupted.

A Malaysian Consulate officer in Perth said there were no reports of Malaysian casualties.

The hailstones were reported to be as large as tennis balls.

He said strong winds brought down power lines and about 150,000 residents were affected by the power failure.

The hour-long storm, which brought close to 40mm of rain and wind gusts of up to 120kph, was the worst to hit the city in years.

Flight schedules were also thrown into chaos.

Malaysia Airlines head of media relations Tan Wai Fong said the airline’s flights between Kuala Lumpur and Perth were not affected.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-3-2010 05:51 PM | Show all posts
kalau salji lagi best

Use magic Report

Post time 25-3-2010 05:58 PM | Show all posts
1# kingdom_queen
haa betul ke kq?hujan batu area mana tu?sy dr kl ke sri damansara xde lak ujan batu nih.
cuma hujan mencurah2 jer ni

Use magic Report

Post time 25-3-2010 06:33 PM | Show all posts
pernah jadi kat area PJ dulu, hujan ais batu sampai ada yg pecah cermin keta

Use magic Report

Post time 25-3-2010 06:35 PM | Show all posts
di Australia bulan lepas tak salah selalu berlaku hujan ais batu di sana....org2 tua kata kalau kerap sgt hujan ais batu lama2 mungkin terjadi hujan api pulak....a.k.a. kiamat kecil gamaknya ?????Wallahualam

Use magic Report

Post time 25-3-2010 09:39 PM | Show all posts
pernah berlaku dulu kat area subang jaya...lama dah..berlekuk atas kepala...siap pi kumpul lagi ais tue

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2010 01:59 AM | Show all posts
memang kadang2 ada rasanya. baru2 ni kat aussie kan?? tu yang terbawak ke sini. memang dah ada warning pasal benda ni. kalau baca kat the star semalam lagi lah besar betul batu dia yang kat aussie tu. ...
miminn Post at 25-3-2010 17:32

exactly!lagi dahsyat sekali ngan thunderstorm baru je isnin lepas.terburuk dalam sejarah.ais besar bola golf dah merosakkan banyak sangat kereta,library universiti kakak aku punya dinding kaca pecah sampai banjir lumpur,habis rosak semua buku,rumah apartment di kawasan bukit dimasuki lumpur sampai 5-6 kaki tebalnya,rumah banyak rosak.
esoknya pihak insuran kereta sangat busy sampai tak dapat nak angkat telefon sebab 12000 claim telah dibuat.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-3-2010 11:30 AM | Show all posts
setahun dua yg lalu pernah berlaku kat area kelana jaya. tak ada apa yg nak di bimbangkan. just weather effect.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-4-2010 03:36 PM | Show all posts
hailstorm, bnde biase kt aussie la.. melbourne dpt hujan batu 2 kali setahun and it is a totally normal occurrence. apesal thn ni bru nk bising psl bnde ni? thn2 sblm ni hujan batu hempas2 tingkap rumah aku, xde berita kuar pon?

Use magic Report

Post time 1-4-2010 03:46 PM | Show all posts
Heheh...macam2 folk belief....makan hail tanda nasib baik dan murah rezeki..... kalau kat US hailstone ni tanda awal tornado nak turun......

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

20-4-2024 07:59 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.071981 second(s), 45 queries .