Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: ShadowChaser

All About Rallying ~:> Proton R3 Rally Team in IRC Ypes GP

[Copy link]
Post time 13-4-2010 08:34 PM | Show all posts
tersilap...

tadi sok buat survey....terpaksa pakai id lama...

yang tu ramai dah tau....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 15-4-2010 08:28 AM | Show all posts
Raikkonen ready for Turkey
Eurosport - Wed, 14 Apr 12:35:00 2010

Kimi Raikkonen will head into Rally Turkey on a more level playing field than in the opening three rounds of the World Rally Championship calendar- but expects a tough challenge nonetheless.

The Finn took his first four points with an eighth-place finish in the last round in Jordan.

And with the race this weekend changing location from Kemer to Istanbul - following a year's absence - the new route and its mixed-surface nature could see the former Formula One world champion go even better.

It is essentially a gravel event - with the competitors using gravel tyres - but a third of the second leg is on asphalt.

"I suppose it's good that I like challenges because this is going to be another big one for me," he said.

"I actually thought that Jordan was the most difficult rally we have seen so far, but I don't really have any idea what this one is going to be like.

"In Jordan we were able to find a safe pace, which might not have been the most exciting thing in the world, but at least it meant that we finished the rally and were able to score points.

"In Turkey, we're just going to have to see what sort of feeling we have with the stages and decide what is possible then.

"The priority is to finish, particularly because it's a completely new event and you have to get to know the stages. But of course I'm a competitive person so I always want to do the best that I can."
Eurosport

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-5-2010 09:34 PM | Show all posts
Rally de Portugal: Overall standings after SS18 / Day 3 (Top 20):

1. Sébastien Ogier Citroen Junior Team C4 WRC 3hours 51mins 16.1secs M
2. Sébastien Loeb Citroen Total WRT C4 WRC +00mins 07.9secs M
3. Dani Sordo Citroen Total WRT C4 WRC +01min 17.6secs M
4. Mikko Hirvonen BP Ford Abu Dhabi Focus RS WRC +01min 32.0secs M
5. Petter Solberg PSWRT Citroen C4 WRC +01mins 35.7secs A8
6. Matthew Wilson Stobart VK Ford Focus WRC +07mins 10.1secs M
7. Mads Ostberg Adapta Subaru Impreza WRC +07mins 28.3secs A8
8. Federico Villagra Ford Focus RS WRC 08 +10mins 36.1secs M
9. Khalid Al-Qassimi BP Ford Abu Dhabi Focus RS WRC +10mins 55.8secs A8
10. Kimi Raikkonen Citroen Junior Team C4 WRC +11mins 34.3secs M

11. Jari Ketomaa Ford Fiesta S2000 +16mins 20.0secs S
12. Xavier Pons Ford Fiesta S2000 +19mins 52.2secs S
13. Michal Kosciuszko Ford Fiesta S2000 +21mins 47.4secs S
14. Armindo Araujo Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X +22mins 40.7secs N4
15. Bernardo Sousa Ford Fiesta S2000 +25mins 41.3secs S
16. P-G Andersson Skoda Fabia S2000 +32mins 07.3secs S
17. Laurent Carbonaro Ford Focus RS WRC 07 +32mins 11.2secs A8
18. Pedro Peres Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX +34mins 02.3secs N4
19. Dennis Kuipers Ford Fiesta S2000 +35mins 27.7secs N4
20. Hayden Paddon Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X +36mins 17.0secs N4

Use magic Report

Post time 6-6-2010 02:56 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 6-6-2010 03:08 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 6-6-2010 03:10 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 6-6-2010 03:16 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-6-2010 08:53 AM | Show all posts
Todt calls for WRC changes
Eurosport - Wed, 02 Jun 09:55:00 2010

FIA president Jean Todt has called for a shake-up of World Rally Championship events and said the series needs more manufacturers.

Todt has set up a group to consider how best to evolve the competition, consisting of Michele Mouton, Juha Kankkunen, Carlos Sainz, Guy Frequelin and organisers.

"I can't be specific because we don't yet have something to show, but we are working on it," he said. "(But) I can tell you what I don't like in rallying at the moment.

"A world event inside an FIA calendar has to be something which has a bit of emotion and attraction and is a different test. I must say that it's not the way I see a rally, to start in the morning at 9.30am, to stop at 12.00pm for lunch, to go again for three stages and be back at home for 5.00pm.

"If we want to get the emotion of a world event, then we have to work. The working group will make a proposal for the evolution of rallying.

"From the organisers, promoters and the manufacturers, I have more expectation for an FIA World Championship event. I'm more ambitious for the future of rallying then what I see.

"We need more manufacturers. We fortunately have Ford and Citroen, but this is not enough.

"We are talking with some potential manufacturers who would be prepared to join, but we must encourage them and to do that we must add a higher dimension to this category."
Eurosport

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-8-2010 11:19 AM | Show all posts
WRC... kimi tak sudah sudah masuk gaung

hahahhhhahahhaaha

gelaran baru tuk kimi.....       MAT GAUNG

kalo dulu dlm F1 dia begitu sinonim ngan panggilan mat dinding

la ni mat gaung pulak hahahahhahhhahhhahhaha lumba basikal je kimi wey...

masuk team basikal alonso.... boleh makan gaji ngan alonso muhahahahhaha

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-8-2010 03:02 PM | Show all posts
IRC: Proton reveals Czech line-up

Proton signs Niall McShea and Keith Cronin for Barum Czech Rally Zlin

Former Production Car World Rally Champion Niall McShea will be re-united with the Proton R3 Rally Team on the Barum Czech Rally Zlin later this month, where he will be joined by reigning British Rally Champion Keith Cronin.

McShea impressed at the wheel of the S2000 Proton Satria Neo during Rally Ireland last season when he was third quickest through the opening stage against a raft of WRC machinery and will now return to the team for the latest round of the IRC season.

"When I first drove the Proton Satria last season, I could hardly contain myself,” he said. “It's an amazing car and I'm delighted to have this opportunity to drive it again. I always felt there was some unfinished business after we ran so well early in Rally Ireland last year.

“I've been busy testing and developing cars recently, so I'm feeling pretty much match-fit and ready to go. It's great to be back working with Chris [Mellors] and the whole Proton team again."

Cronin meanwhile will look to continue the kind of form that has seen him win two of the four British Rally Championship events run so far this year as he seeks to defend the title he won last year.

"I got a taste of Super 2000 rallying on last year's Rally of Scotland, so to be offered the chance to drive one of frontline S2000 cars on a round of the IRC was an incredible opportunity for me,” he said. “Niall has told me about the car and I can't wait to get in it and drive it.

“Obviously, it's quite different to the Group N cars I've been driving in the British Rally Championship for the last couple of years, but it won't take me long to get to grips with the Proton. This is a gilt-edged chance for me, and I intend to make the most of it."

Use magic Report

Post time 3-9-2010 01:26 PM | Show all posts
Reply 49# akughi

sinonim dgn dinding????
cuba hang recall blk brp kali lgr dinding

jgn sesuka hati je bg gelaran

Use magic Report

Post time 1-2-2011 11:18 AM | Show all posts
up balik thread ni

tak lama lagi musim baru WRC

lepas tu tgh tunggu next stage IRC kat spain

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-2-2011 09:38 PM | Show all posts
haku ingat haku je follow wrc, tahniah weta

irc ni haku kureng sket

kalu nak banding macam F1 dan F2 la

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2011 08:58 AM | Show all posts
Apasal ekzos kereta boleh berapi? Dia punya minyak petrol terkeluar sampai ekzos ke?

Use magic Report

Post time 8-3-2011 08:44 AM | Show all posts
Rally Mexico: Citroen and Loeb Start Winning!

Citroen Rally team and their top driver Sébastien Loeb are at it again beating the competition, and once they’re on the roll nothing will stop them until they achieve another world title!

Yesterday at Rally Mexico 2011, Loeb scored a maiden win for the Citroën DS3 WRC and positioned himself second in the driver’s world championship. This is their fifth consecutive victory in Mexico. They’ve been unbeatable since 2006.

You have to give it to Citroen as their new smaller slower rally car seems to be just as brilliant as the previous version, all of which were world champions. They have an expertise in making perfect rally car and with the talented Loeb at the wheel they’re looking forward to another great year.

Other Citroen driver Sébastien Ogier crashed in the first stage on the final day and had to retire due to a broken left-hand front upright. Only 10.5s had separated Ogier and Loeb when they left the Poliforum de León service park.

“I had to push to hold on to my first place as my position of being first out forced me to sweep the roads yet again,” explained the Citroën Total World Rally Team driver. “In a corner, the car understeered and I went a bit wide. I couldn’t avoid a stone on the verge and the left-hand front upright broke. I gambled and I lost, but above all I’m feeling gutted for the whole team. We’d done a great job since the start of the weekend and I didn’t manage to make it pay off by scoring precious points for Citroën.”When Loeb saw his team-mate stopped in the stage he lifted off a little until the finish: “Seeing Sébastien and Julien on the side of the road didn’t give me much pleasure. We could have fought till the very end and it’s a pity it finished like that. We went back into the lead of the rally with more than 1m 30s in hand over Mikko. We just nursed it home.”

“It’s another exceptional result for Citroën,” smiled Olivier Quesnel. “It was a really great rally. We lost Sébastien Ogier along the way; it’s unfortunate but that’s how it goes. In the first event on gravel we showed the speed and reliability of the DS3 WRC, even if we had a few glitches. I’m feeling confident for the rest of the season as I’m convinced that we’ve got the best car and the best crews. We’ve now got to use our brains to fight for the two world titles.”

ingat loeb dah tenggelam...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-3-2011 08:55 AM | Show all posts
Reply 55# weta_studio

alamak loeb lagi, bosannya

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-3-2011 05:16 PM | Show all posts
loeb ni dah macam superhuman dalam wrc....

aku tak suke mamat tu....tapi aku suspect dgn kebolehan dia....dulu ada tengok WRC-live (comparison CG stage time dgn gronholm)......beza 2 ekor ni bawak keter.....gronholm jenis ganaz takde takot punye.....racing line,cara brek,cara tekan minyak semua ganas......tapi loeb jenis smooth....minimum speed drop....so as result dia banyak menang dan keter pun tak rosak......

real talent.....

bayangkan kalau dia bawak neo S2000..kan gandingan mantap tu......(tp proton takde duit nak gajikan driver yg power2...tinggal yg seken class driver je lah yg mampu).....ape pun chasis n handling neo mmg terbaik....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-3-2011 11:16 AM | Show all posts
Raikkonen set to race in NASCAR
Tue, 29 Mar 23:27:00 2011

Former Formula One world champion Kimi Raikkonen will make a surprise NASCAR debut this year while also competing in rallies, Finland's Turun Sanomat newspaper has reported.

The Finn, who took the F1 title with Ferrari in 2007, has been driving a Citroen in the world rally championship since he left Formula One at the end 2009.

The paper said the 31-year-old, nicknamed "Iceman," now plans to enter some NASCAR races with his ICE1 team when world rally championship commitments permit.

"I am excited about getting to know NASCAR world. I have been following it for a long time," he told the paper.

"I am 100 per cent sure it will be fun and challenging," he added.

The paper said Raikkonen will drive his first race in the truck series, before then moving up to other NASCAR series, before the summer and talks with a manufacturer were being finalised.

Autosport's website said Foster Gillett, whose father George was until last year a co-owner of Liverpool football club, would be a major partner of the team.

Four-times Sprint Cup champion Jeff Gordon welcomed the report.

"I think it would be cool and exciting," he told Reuters in a statement.

"Being a fan of Formula One racing, I've watched Kimi compete and win in that series and I think it would be great to have him racing in NASCAR."

Brazilian Nelson Piquet, a former Renault F1 driver who left for NASCAR after triggering one of the sport's biggest controversies when he revealed he had been ordered to crash deliberately, also welcomed the news.

"I think it's great for the series to have Kimi Raikkonen decide to enter NASCAR and race in the trucks, and it will be great for him to know what American racing is all about," he told Reuters.

Piquet drives a Kevin Harvick Inc. owned truck in the series.

Other prominent Formula One drivers to have competed in NASCAR include Canada's 1997 world champion Jacques Villeneuve and Colombia's Juan Pablo Montoya, who is racing for Earnhardt Ganassi Racing.
Reuters

Use magic Report

Post time 31-3-2011 05:42 PM | Show all posts
raikonen pikir kumpul duit bebanyak bekalan hari tua kot...dia nak try sume jenis race gamaknyer...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-3-2011 09:52 PM | Show all posts
ff1 tak moh dia, rally tak brapa pandai, tu yang nak terai nascar plak tu kot leh menang

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 07:37 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.104377 second(s), 47 queries .