Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: smaj

★SHINee 6th universe★ TAEMIN 1st SOLO - DANGER

[Copy link]
Post time 16-6-2010 09:26 AM | Show all posts
Just ssi
dah diterimaa.. aigoo bln dpn diorg kuar album .. tak sompek poket nuna nk bernapas heheh...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-6-2010 12:23 PM | Show all posts
[Twitter] Eunhyuk's jumpshot with Changmin and Minho!

Just a moment ago, Eunhyuk just tweeted with the picture above saying:

창민이랑 민호랑!!! 새신을 신고 뛰어보자 팔짝!!!!!!
(With Changmin and Minho!!! Let's leap with new shoes on, jump!!!!!! )

Lookingat their clothes, they seem to be recording for Dream team and theyshould be fliming at a beach, looking at the background. Three of themlook so cheerful maybe because its a great bright morning and they aredoing what they love to do- sports. Netizens commented saying thateunhyuk and the 2 of them are ' sunny' boys.

Reported by Ting18♥
Translated by TWELFs

selit bang....jgn xselit

Use magic Report

Post time 16-6-2010 11:00 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by just_aku at 17-6-2010 00:58

Yoogeun with SHINee's manager 160610                        

cr:uploader

baik nyer baby me nih ngan manager...mesti dorg call dulu sbb tu ade access jumpe minho
me bce komen kat yt...manager lama shinee yg bnama choi jin tu dah x jd manager dorg lagi..
tp dia ade tgk musical dubu la....manager yg dgn YG nih slalu gak ngan dubu masa musical....
dan shinee mmg ade 2 manager

100616 Yoogeun in Record Dream Team

[16 June 10] Minho and Yoogeun at dream team recording!!

cr: 배고파 ㅠ @ dc shinee,as tagged

tgk pic nih rindu lak ngan YG wuwuwuw~~

Use magic Report

Post time 16-6-2010 11:14 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by just_aku at 17-6-2010 00:15

[Eng] 100613 SHINee Japan Interview

credits: shineefantasy@ Youtube

ntah pape je jwpn dorg nih...
penguin dubu...hmmmm~
jongkey mmg x leh dpisahkan hahhaha...
bb aaaa...mmg laku magz tu nanti...
minho aaaaaa....ailebiu~

soompier kata
It was said that yesterday, Yoona, Ha Sang Baek, and Choi Jin (ex(?)-manager) went to watch his musical.
Today, people saw Boa and Changmin (dbsk), and also Onew's parents!

Use magic Report

Post time 17-6-2010 10:40 AM | Show all posts
komawo @just
xlama released album ekkk...xsabarnya

Use magic Report

Post time 17-6-2010 12:14 PM | Show all posts
[CHN Subs ]Kungkok University Minho interview [MINHOney]

cr;uploader
<Film Specialty, Choi Min Ho>
Hi everyone, I'm Choi Min Ho who is in Konkuk University, Film Speciality in the School of Arts.
I'm a new student who has just entered Konkuk University this semester in 2010.
Our Konkuk Univeristy, not only has a good school environment and the best faculty, I have also met many good seniors and classmates.
Hope everyone can also enter Konkuk University, together with outstanding professors and seniors, you can have greater progress/development and have better results.
And anyone who comes to Konkuk University will be my juniors, I will take good care of everyone, so you must come to Konkuk University!
Thank you everyone.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 17-6-2010 02:46 PM | Show all posts
btw....youtube sfineee dah kna suspend
so dorg ade account baru...

http://www.youtube.com/user/loveshawol

the latest pojek dorg dlm account baru sume HB ep 1-13

(Eng) 100414 Hi Bb Ep.13 (1/5)

(Eng) 100414 Hi Bb Ep.13 (2/5)

(Eng) 100414 Hi Bb Ep.13 (3/5)

(Eng) 100414 Hi Bb Ep.13 (4/5)

(Eng) 100414 Hi Bb Ep.13 (5/5)

cr:loveshawol

Use magic Report

Post time 20-6-2010 01:58 PM | Show all posts
Fancam SHINee Onew at Musical 100619 (01)

final musical dubu~~~

(Eng) 100424 Keydol Ep.5 (1/2)

(Eng) 100424 Keydol Ep.5 (2/2)

cr:loveshawol

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-6-2010 08:01 AM | Show all posts
(FANACCOUNT) Jonghyun saving Key &#9829;
http://community.livejournal.com/jongkey/175515.html

Translation credits : salted_taiyaki@livejournal

Translation:

"it's real&#12640;
when you get off at yeouido station (note: yeouido is an island next to the han river), the 2nd floor at the fairytale holdings (note: ? it's a building, i really don't know what it is) behind the waehwan bank at the 4th exit is a place called "dokdo tuna abalone" (note: a restaurant, i'm assuming) &#12615; &#12615;
doyou know? well whatever, i was planning on going there with my friendsbut when we got in there people were hustling and bustling about
i saw and there was jonghyunnie and kibummie and other people? whatever, ajusshis were eating
becausei was surprised i just stood there shaking but about 10 minutes laterafter they finished eating, only jonghyun and kibum walked out
i was standing around like an idiot and kibum accidentally hit my shoulder saying "oh, i'm sorry~" he said that and left (note: insert fangirl crying here)
(note: she gets a bit...excited here lol)but as soon as bummie walked out, like a motorcycle, right? amotorcycle drove right in front of bummie. but bummie didn't noticebecause he was playing around with his cell phone
so i uselessly (by reflex) ran to save him but jonghyun ran quickly right past me
he took bummie and turned him around; if he didn't, he would've been hit

but it was the first time i've seen jonghyunnie so mad hehehehehe
i thought i was seeing a fan fic, guys &#12640;&#12640;&#12640;&#12640;&#12640;&#12640;&#12640;&#12640; it's expensive and people don't go there often so that's why they must've came
whatever, jonghyun was like "are you crazy" to kibum and was angry, he was seriously scary (note: insert fangirl squealing)
but because we were watching they just politely laughed and apologized
butthe greatest thing was that we were shaking like crazy because jonghyunwas scary but kibummie was like "humph thanks for saving me but why areyou like this?" (note: like, 'what's with this kid' with his bitchy, diva attitude? god damn it must be real)
it was that kind of expression (note: insert more laughter) ummaaa&#12640;&#12640;&#12640;&#12640;&#12640;&#12640;&#12640; i really thought i was reading a fan fic&#12640;&#12640;&#12640;&#12640; there was no time to take a picture for proof
kibum was really in danger &#12640;&#12640;

★quote of what jonghyun said★

"yahkim kibum are you crazy? yah, what's in that cell phone? (what in it isthat important) yah sshi (we thought he was cussing but he was beingconscious of us)

yah you couldn't hear the sound of a motorcyclewhile looking at your phone? something bad could've happened!!(rage...anger etc w/e)

&#12640;&#12640;&#12640;&#12640;&#12640;&#12640;&#12640; so scared"

Well,guys. Take your own conclusions because, you know, I've been convincedfor a long time already (and blamed for that all the time).

Btw dear, I think this could be related to the restaurant they were at...?

jongkey love~~

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-6-2010 08:56 AM | Show all posts
gyahhhh~~~

jongkey.. me approve kapel nih ^^
sian dubu huhu..

Use magic Report

Post time 21-6-2010 10:47 AM | Show all posts
gyahhhh~~~

jongkey.. me approve kapel nih ^^
sian dubu huhu..
smaj Post at 21-6-2010 08:56

madus~~~
baru nk approve ke....lama dah dorg nih bkapel...
dah slalu dating sesama hehehhe....

Translation of Onew's Star Call

Hi~ I'm SHINee's leader Onew, Onjoobong!
Everyone's cheer&#65279; for my musical made me enjoy doing the musical
and it cheered me up a lot!! I learned many things because of you guys.
So, there might be many people who couldn't come to see the musical, and
I'm going to sing few words from the musical.
It's from.. when i was falling to Aurora.. that part! ^▽^
"Oh~ I was in love with you~ Wonderful moment~"
..Thanks~! haha..

Translation credits: sweetieee13@YT | Video: WRShining@YT

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-6-2010 11:11 AM | Show all posts
madus hehe~
sbb me x bape hirau ngan ngan jongkey*jahat me*
bagus tul jong.. risau ngan miniknye*tetibe*
tetibe me tringat HB spesel part keyva kna kaco ngan dubu.. jong jeling2.. jeles ke wakakaka~
kna dibiarkan keyva kna kaco camtuh hehehehe~

Use magic Report

Post time 21-6-2010 11:40 AM | Show all posts
madus hehe~
sbb me x bape hirau ngan ngan jongkey*jahat me*
bagus tul jong.. risau ngan miniknye ...
smaj Post at 21-6-2010 11:11

mana taw kan...mode jeles time tu...
jjong x nk masuk campur masa dubu ngan keyva beramas mesra...

*bila me teringat adegan tu...sume x peduli ngan omma ngan appa tgh polok2 time tu...satu dialog pon xde nk selit..jjong cuma jeling je time tu...kalo me kat situ ngan kat dapur*pasan* mesti dok tsengih x pon gelak2 kat onkey...dorg
kasik can honeymoon kot.....apekah jjong org ketiga?*tetibe*

Use magic Report

Post time 21-6-2010 11:47 AM | Show all posts
{NEWS} SM To release Summer Album soon!

According to Korean Web News,
SM 2010 Summer Album will be released in July 2010
SNSD will be starting their 2010 SMTOWN SUMMER Shooting/Recording on 22June 2010
They Predict the album will be starting to sell at July.
Artist including SNSD, Super Junior, f(x) and other artists too.
There's also stated that there will be some Special Guest participating this event

Source : Korean Web
Translate : 百度少女时代大吧 + Tetsuya @ mysone
Credit: DailyKpop
shared by: jae ex dee @ afx/keyishluv @ sfi.                                                                                                                                                                       

july ekkkk~~~

Use magic Report

Post time 21-6-2010 11:53 AM | Show all posts
{TRANS} SME's Hit Song Producer Yoo Young-jin Interview, talks about SHINee

Record producer Yoo Young-jin says "it is fun to have a songwriter like me"

Whenboy band H.O.T. debuted in Korea fifteen years ago, the country'sresponse was split into two extremes. Some said that the grouprepresented the new era of the music industry while others accused themof taking Korean pop music into a weird direction. The numerouscontroversies surrounding the music of idol groups still exist aftercoming to light starting with H.O.T. However, in the years ever since,idol groups and their music have become the most significant standardof Korea's pop music industry while agency SM Entertainment (SM), whohad created numerous idol groups from H.O.T. to f(x), has become thecenter of K-pop music. Standing at the center of SM's countless hitsongs is songwriter and record producer Yoo Young-jin -- the man whostarted the controversy surrounding SM and its artists as well as theirmusical accomplishments.

To numerous idol group fans, he was thefather of "idol group music." To others, he was a Darth Vader-likefigure who transformed Korean pop songs with unprecedented melodies andlyrics that had not existed in previous pop music. Anyone who isinterested in music knows who Yoo Young-jin is and has a word to sayabout him. But do we really know this man for who he really is? Afterall, we had only talked about the commercial success of his music andthe controversy surrounding it, and not about the man himself as amusician and his music. 10Asia met with Yoo Young-jin to talk about hismusic and the fifteen years he has spent with SM. Here we give you aman, who is no Darth Vader or Jedi but simply an honest-voiced artistwho wants to continue making his own music.

10: Most people know your name but don't really know what you do exactly. Can you briefly explain your job?
Yoo:First of all, I signed with SM as an artist, not as a producer, fifteenyears ago. When the contract expired, I signed another fifteen-yearcontract with the agency. I am somebody who wants to be here for therest of my life. (laugh) As a producer, I write songs for singers anddo mixings. I talk to singers about their choreography as well and Iproduce pretty much everything related to my songs. And one of ouraffiliated companies makes karaoke machines and I am a shareholder andon the board of directors for that company.

10: I guess thatis part of producing as well. When you produce a track, which part ofthe artist's package do you get involved in?
Yoo: There is adesign team that takes care of the singers' wardrobe, and the designerand Sir Lee Soo-man discuss the fashion concept. When I need to givedirection for singers besides writing songs for them, I give themseparate lessons. And I offer my opinions about the choreography forsongs I write.

10: Is it because you were a dancer yourselfand because you produce songs for idol group singers that you getinvolved in those things? All your songs sound like you were imaginingperforming on stage when you wrote them.
Yoo: It is hard towrite songs without such an imagination. From the H.O.T. years, I wouldhave some of my own ideas about the choreography. If there is aspecific choreography that I had imagined, I would make it and give itto the choreographer. For me, songwriting is something that makes thestage performance and music become one. People call it "a song" but Iwant to make music that fulfills both the eyes and ears, like a musicalproduction.

10: That aspect of your songwriting is becomingmore conspicuous in your recent works. Songs like "Sorry Sorry," "RingDing Dong," and "Bonamana" have melodies that come straight from therhythm and makes the listener think of a stage performance right fromthe start.
Yoo: That is definitely true. For "Ring Ding Dong,"I wrote all the melody after starting with one beat and repeating it.There are notes in a rhythm too and basically if you think ofconnecting those 'rhythm notes' as a chord progression, you can come upwith an infinite number of melodies. A rhythm is not a sub-unit of themelody, it is the main unit of a song. Lyrics are important to somesongwriters while for others, melody is key. In my case, I think aboutthe rhythm first and add other stuff with the arrangement.

10:You were one of the first people in the Korean music industry whobelieved that rhythm was as important as the melody. Other people usedto make the melody first then add the rhythm, but you came up with therhythm first and then played variations of the melody.
Yoo: Ihave written about 2,000 songs and around 180 have been published.Except for one or two songs, I always produced the rhythm first. Evenwith the ballad tracks.

10: Which goes to show that perhapsyou make songs for different reasons than other songwriters do. Yourultimate goal is for the artist to put on a truly fantastic performanceon the stage, isn't it?
Yoo: Exactly. Dance music is for dancingand I think any dance number should have very dramatic elements. Theremay be some songs that you can't understand if you just listen to themusic. Because they were made to be heard and seen on stage at the sametime.

to be continued...

Use magic Report

Post time 21-6-2010 11:54 AM | Show all posts
continued...

10: But you infuse rock music or R&B ontoyourcomposition rather than mixing rap. And since idol group singersarethe ones who perform your songs, there are some negative opinionsonthat because it might be hard to accept, considering howtraditionalsongwriters created their music.
Yoo: You are right.I get a lotof criticism for that too. (laugh) I am well aware thatpeople havedifferent opinions about my music and I always monitor theirreactions.However, I believe that a cultural trend goes in a newdirection whensomebody creates a shock effect. Of course, when we arein the middleof that changing process, there could be some songs thatsoundpremature or are too tipped in one particular direction that theysoundother-worldly. But if we keep taking new risks, we might somedaybeable to come up with a shock that sounds refreshing. There arepeoplewho compose melodies that people like, but I think it's fun tohave aproducer like me around too. Music is becoming globalized whetheryoulike it or not, and I want to create music that can prove toothersthat I have actually been doing something. When they ask us aboutourmusic, I want to be able to say proudly that it is my goal tocreatemusic for the perfect performance.

10: What do you think is necessary for Korean pop music to succeed in the Western market?
Yooonce asked a foreign artist to monitor one of my previous songs,butthey didn't regard our R&B music as R&B. They thought of itasa new kind of Eastern music that was influenced by R&B. I amnotjust talking for SM here, but I think it will succeed when twothingscome together -- there has to be a certain uniqueness to Easternpopmusic and the right artist has to perform the songs. I think thatwouldbe a refreshing culture shock to Western people.

10: How about the lyrics?
Yoo:Ofcourse, the sound quality is the most important thing when wearere-arranging a non-Korean song. But changing the lyrics into Koreanisextremely hard too. No word sounds really good because thesyllablesare divided up so short. The hardest time I had with thelyrics was SHINee's "Amigo."The original song title was"Turn It Up" but all the three-syllableKorean titles we came up withsounded cheesy. So my biggest concern isto make the syllables, melodyand the end note as close to the originaltrack as I can because that ishow we can keep the same rhythm. If therhythm changes, it becomes anentirely different song.

10: Some critics say that is why the verses don't connect and lyrics don't make sense.
Yoo:WhenI am trying to make the words rhyme, sometimes I extract certainwords Iwrote in the lyrics and use those words later in the songs. Ithink thatis why people are saying it doesn't make sense. When I pickcertainwords to use, I know the overall content of the lyrics becauseI wroteit. But other people don't. I would like [all the words] tocarry theentire meaning, but it is not easy because you can only useso manywords in this style of music. This is something I have to keepworkingat all. I have it all organized in my head but other peopletell me theydon't get it. (laugh)

10: But I think you shouldcontrol thatlevel of shock since you make music to be sung by idolgroups. What doyou take into consideration when you give them songs?
Yootdepends on the team. With Super Junior, I think they're a team whichisbetter to go for their mass appeal by mixing in a bit of wit intotheirperformances. I wanted create a song which is both equally funand easyto listen to which is when I came up with "Sorry Sorry." f(x)is just ayear into their debut but the first time I heard "Nu ABO," Ithought itwas very shocking and advanced. So while commercial successisimportant, I thought people would be shocked if we took on a newanderratic attempt. The company thought the same way about it too.

10:Youhave become more elaborate in how you build up each sound inparticular.The tone of percussion in "Ring Ding Dong" was impressivetoo. It wasn'ttoo dry nor did it ring out so much that it drowns othersounds.
Yoo really try hard to stick to the layers in whicheach sounds builds up.When the public listens to dance music, theyonly hear a few things likethe kick, snare, high hat and percussion.And then maybe a bit ofmelody, the bass and strings, but you can'tmake dance music where onlythose sounds are noticeable. You have tosqueeze in a lot of soundsunderneath it too. And there are soundswhich you would never imaginewould be used for melody but theyactually do have melody. I lay out themost basic sounds first and thenkeep adding in other sounds which willmake the original sounds soundmore rich. I can't make every sound beheard well but I use sourceswhich will fill up that space even if onecan't hear them. I sometimesadd in noise to the LP or make soundeffects with my own mouth too.There's a sound called glass percussionthat was used in "Sorry Sorry"but it was actually made by hitting theplastic handle of a screwdriveronto a coffee mug. I think my 15 yearcareer has helped me accumulatethe know-how to immediately execute sucheccentric ideas into my work.

Source: asiae.co.kr
Credit: SHINee Forums

* I found this really interesting to read, you really get to understand the man behind the music.
If you want to read the rest here: 1, 2, 3

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-6-2010 10:17 PM | Show all posts
soompier kata....

Minho has 2 dream team recordings this week: Wednesday and Sunday.
I read that on sunday, the rest of SHINee will be there as well! ^^ 2pm will there as well (: It'll probably be SHINee vs 2pm DT?

shinee fighting!!!

nk tgk dorg sume hoho~~

Use magic Report

Post time 21-6-2010 10:19 PM | Show all posts
me tatau hasaengbak ade tweet hoho
On Ha Sang Baek's twitter:
Already D-3 .... Doodoong...

Someone's Reply: I'll look forward to a newly borned SHINee! ke

Ha Sang Baek's reply:
Careless Park Jung Mi. How can you talk about that,this person!

Also,there's this person who always post rumours about the boys' comeback. She posted today again!

"
I came back early from work today
From tomorrow I really won't be able to come home......
&#12640;&#12640;&#12640;&#12640;&#12640;&#12640;&#12640;&#12640;&#12640;&#12640;&#12640;&#12640;&#12640;&#12640;&#12640;&#12640;&#12640;&#12640;&#12640;&#12640;
It was posted below (someone guessed that it was the music video to be filmed 3 days later) &#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;
Sangbaek Jjang ..

I guarantee the song
I really really guarantee the song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But for album sales, fans have to do it
^-^

The album was really made with a lot of efforts
Don't judge the songs one by one, i like it, or i don't like
All their efforts and sweat are contained in these songs so,
give all of them love hh

"

hasangbek in-charge baju shinee lagi

Use magic Report

Post time 22-6-2010 05:37 PM | Show all posts
New SM goods
I think it's a notebook this time

cr:soompi

minho ailebiu....gaya lentok gyahhhhhhhhhhh

Use magic Report

Post time 22-6-2010 05:52 PM | Show all posts
This is a cut from Beast's video conference for the Philippines.

Beast Video Press Conference Transcript

1st question: Who are the bands that you look up to and is there something new that we can expect from Beast?

Beast: We like the band SHINee in Korea because they have teamwork, they've been so popular for a long time. We want to be like them.

cr: myxphilippines

Vocal coach for newcomer boyband Infinite praises Jonghyun

Recently all idols sing well.
A few days ago during the first tv appearance, it was hard singing while doing the dance routine.
I realized how hard it was for idol singers to sing while dancing.
Out of the recent Idol groups, I think that SHINee's Jonghyun sings really well.

Source: http://star.mt.co.kr...ype=1&outlink=1

femes bang long~~

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 04:52 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.084382 second(s), 41 queries .