Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: JUSTcircle

[Showcase & Fansign] B2ST/BEAST in KL ~ Fan Account start page 21

[Copy link]
Post time 28-6-2010 11:05 AM | Show all posts
BEAST brings the Korean Wave to Malaysia

BEAST is spreading its popularity in Malaysia now. They have been doing promotions overseas these days and it started in the Philippines on the 16th. In total, they will stop by four different Asian countries. After going to Singapore, they arrived in Malaysia on the 26th.

Just like they did in other places, they held a press conference, a showcase and a fansigning. They already had the press conference before the showcase as Malaysia showed a huge interest in these boys. The boys also greeted everyone in Malay language which the press appreciated.

They also introduced themselves in Mandarin, because it is spoken there. They even answered questions in Mandarin without the help of a translator.

They had their showcase at a venue called KL LIVE. 2000 fans showed up to see them perform. Each of them had a great time even though they almost got hurt from the huge crowd that had gathered together. Next up is Japan!

cr:allkpop

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-6-2010 11:09 AM | Show all posts
BEAST brings the Korean Wave to Malaysia

BEAST is spreading its popularity in Malaysia now. The ...
farakim88 Post at 28-6-2010 11:05

gile gojes gambo nehhhh...

Use magic Report

Post time 28-6-2010 11:12 AM | Show all posts
gile gojes gambo nehhhh...
seroja23 Post at 28-6-2010 11:09
kat soompi byk lg gamba gojes

Use magic Report

Post time 28-6-2010 11:18 AM | Show all posts
Reply 557# limau

hehehhe .. 2 r leka benda lain

Use magic Report

Post time 28-6-2010 11:19 AM | Show all posts
kat soompi byk lg gamba gojes
farakim88 Post at 28-6-2010 11:12

iols x leh tgk kt opis nehh..

Use magic Report

Post time 28-6-2010 11:19 AM | Show all posts
Reply  limau

hehehhe .. 2 r leka benda lain
ki_aries Post at 28-6-2010 11:18

motip x tau ki??xpe..g showcase x?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 28-6-2010 11:29 AM | Show all posts
Reply 566# seroja23

showcase lg r ak xg (simpan wit tok SS3)

Use magic Report

Post time 28-6-2010 11:46 AM | Show all posts
Reply  seroja23

showcase lg r ak xg  (simpan wit tok SS3)
ki_aries Post at 28-6-2010 11:29

xpe la..xde jodoh..
aku pn smbil2 saving tuk ss3..
nnt g gether2 eh..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-6-2010 11:49 AM | Show all posts
Kak bel, kalo tulis fan acct bahasa inggeris bley tak??

FANCAM SAYA UNTUK LAGU EASY

Use magic Report

Post time 28-6-2010 11:53 AM | Show all posts
xpe la..xde jodoh..
nnt g gether2 eh..
seroja23 Post at 28-6-2010 12:46

cemane kt ou semlm?? beast x...kyaa~~
xdpt join kowang.uwaaa...hp punye psl teros xde mood.skang da redha hp ilang.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-6-2010 11:53 AM | Show all posts
ada translation sket utk radio MYFM tadi..

*DOOSEUNG MOMENT~~*

In the radio just now...Hyunseung told that in Malaysia he's in same room with Doojoon...and in the morning usually Doojoon wokeup first, but that morn he saw Doojoon still under the blankey...so he sleepily grab Doojoon leg too wake him up, but he felt the 'leg' so soft and when he uncover the bed theres just 2 pillows there. Doojoon was hiding behind the curtain all the time and jumped on him LOL SO CUTE!!!

Ahh...what happen to our Dooseob and Junseung TT____TT

credit:shamien7 @ soompi

Use magic Report

Post time 28-6-2010 11:54 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by amyhisashi at 28-6-2010 11:56
kalu btul mlm ni nk g anta dorg balik, mak metua dh pesan anta smpai epot
muun Post at 28-6-2010 10:11

derang balik mlm nie ke???
ingat nak call kazen kat klia tue..tapi baru teringat die g holiday kat perhentian...

Use magic Report

Post time 28-6-2010 11:55 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by biniwills at 28-6-2010 12:00

tepek fan acct i tulis kat blog....

26th June 2010, KL Live

OUTSIDE,LINING UP

I arrived at 8.00AM and i've been lining up ever since...when i came, it was like 20 ppl was already there....and we chatted and stuff and we got familiar with each other faces and kept guiding the lines whenever someone wanted to get something to eat and doing other stuff.

However, things became chaotic when UMM asked people to line up for the luck draw for meet and greet session and i guess all the problems started there since they told us before tht the first 100 ppl to come first wearing beast tee will stand the chance to win but now seems everyone stands a chance.everyone rushed to line up at a diff place..and left their line..this time...lotsa new ppl took their places.

Then,a black van entered and the line became super chaotic when ppl screamed because they saw the manager i think...jiyong??not sure..and lotsa ppl pushing...was a sandwich for the next 3 hours...

Then the gate finally opened at 7.30PM...we were holding each other hands afraid might lose either 4 of us.then,at the stairs,we must walked in pair...and stopped for few times...during this time we can hear the boys were doing the sound check.

Then around the 8.00ish PM...they let us in and me and my friend ran to secure our place at the front row but we only managed to be in the second row...while waiting for Beast to come out, they played the MVs, even the 4minute's MVs and fans were singing along...

B2ST IS THE BEST!

The boys are so good looking and gorgeous in real life and i really love their white outfit!!!lotsa dooseob,le+mak's moments on stage and i love all the performances...they interacted well with the audience and me and my friend anonymously said tht DongWoon is the king of fan service..all of the were super duper friendly...and finally we decided that dongwoon won the title...hahhaha...DooJoon is gorgeous,to quote my friend, he has a GOD GIVEN BODY!!!so fatherly and a very husband material,took great care of fans and stuff,Yoseob is a real life teletubby and hes very petite,Hyunseung is a real life Barbie doll,hes so PREEETTTTYYYY!GiKwang is a real mannequin and i seriously love tht he dyed his hair back to black!and JunHyung is so handsome...and his head looks bigger in real life...kkkk...and Dongwoon!HES SO HOT!!!and he smiled all the time and kept on teasing the fans!he was very playful!

and during OASIS (they picked the name frm the box), the girl was so lucky...omgg...she was so shocked she was harly moved...and the boys gave her a major fanservice...with other boys running here and there on stage and they kept doing selcas on stage...when they finished serenaded the girl the MC said to the girl in Malay 'dont cry,' she didnt though...lool.. and he teased the girl and if you see my fancam,junhyung was being a busybody tried to understand what the MC said to her..then the MC said in Malay 'dont take a bath when you get home!' and JunHyung as if he understood what the MC said, laughed...LOOOOL...

MY ENCOUNTERS WITH THE BOYS

Me and my friends decided tht we must get their autographs by hook or by crook tonight cuz we dont know whether we'll be able to get it tomorrow.ppl were pushing here and there but we survived.and when i was on stage..i said hi to Junhyung and he smiled...and we know tht he has this cool charismatic arrogant look...and hes soooooo handsome!i need to move fast and security kept pushing me to move but i have a golden encounter with Dongwoon!
Me:Hi, Dongwoon, please make a twitter account!!
Dongwoon: (with innocent or maybe a blur face) Ha, what? (he wanted to keep conversing with meeeee~~~squels)
Me:TWITTER!TWITTER!MAKE A TWITTER ACCOUNT! (he looked at me tentatively...squels...gorgeous eyes and major eye contact moment!)
DongWoon:Owh....hhaaa...okay (cue killer smile..idk why i didnt faint...i should though..loll)

Then i moved to AJ, i said hi to him and he smiled (melts...omggg...hes skin is flawless!!!)

Then, my golden encounter with DooJoon...omgggg!
he smiled at me before i even approached him...
Me: DooJoon, please come again to Malaysia!
DooJoon : (flashed killer smile) Oh, Yes...
then when i was abt to move (because the security kept pushing me)he said:
DooJoon: See you soon!(dies)....he looked so sincere saying those words!hsdgahgdaghasghgshsg

and Hyunseung...omggg...hes so beautiful!!!!!i waved at him 'Hyunseung!' and he smiled!so preettttyyyy!!!!and Yoseob, i think he was a bit intimidated by the big security beside him....he looked so uncomfortable...and i waved at him and i said 'Yoseob,make a twitter!' he smiled and the guard pushed me once i got my autographed CD...

and then, my friend grabbed me and we went to the second floor to see the boys from upstairs and omggg...they kept on waving to our side while doing the autograph...esp doojoon, AJ and Dongwoon...dongwoon was so cute..when we shouted his name...he was looking at us...and stared flirtatiously at us...(by US i mean...all the fangirls there...hahha)

They looked so sincere when they did the signing and DooJoon is a real leader...he was superfriendly and so polite...and when they finished the fansigning, they bowed to fans...damn i feel so appreciated...

27th June 2010, One Utama

My friend decided to buy gifts for the boys...it was a really last minute plan...wrapped our gifts and passed it to my friend who waited in line...we didnt line up cause we've already got the autograph yesterday and just hope tht others will get too so we just stand in at one side..and looked at the boys frm afar...dongwoon was seriously a king of fanservice...when fans at the back shouted his name when he did the fansign, he made a gesture, put his hand behind his right ear..as if he didnt hear the shout!and fans screamed hysterically so cute and flirtatious!AJ responded too when fans shouted his name jushdhdkajhahjs

SEKIAN....kkkkk

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 28-6-2010 11:56 AM | Show all posts
cemane kt ou semlm?? beast x...kyaa~~
xdpt join kowang.uwaaa...hp punye psl teros xde mood.skang  ...
chibi_mawad Post at 28-6-2010 11:53

hahaha...agak best la..
even menunggu agak lama..xde la lama sgt..sbb ada lg lama..
tp yg pntg, aku dpt bertemu 4 mata ngn derang...tu kire syukur sgt..

Use magic Report

Post time 28-6-2010 11:57 AM | Show all posts
Reply 569# biniwills

ko gi ek...ak x nmpk ko pon bin~~ kalo xleh beramas mesra.gaga

Use magic Report

Post time 28-6-2010 12:01 PM | Show all posts
xpe la..xde jodoh..
nnt g gether2 eh..
seroja23 Post at 28-6-2010 11:46 AM

k kte jumpa masa gath nti

@mawad
sian ko xpasal2 dh ilang hp mahal 2, cm ner leh leka

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-6-2010 12:03 PM | Show all posts
Reply 575# chibi_mawad

aku nmpk ko tau!aku siap jerit tp ko tak dengar time tu org sebok pushing..aku lambai lambai ko tak nmpk!

Use magic Report

Post time 28-6-2010 12:05 PM | Show all posts

@mawad
ki_aries Post at 28-6-2010 13:01

tu r.1st time careless.abes ak kutuk diri seniri sebb pegi tinggl hp.bongok nye!!huhuhu

Use magic Report

Post time 28-6-2010 12:05 PM | Show all posts

@mawad
ki_aries Post at 28-6-2010 12:01

tu ahh...smlm aku terserempah ngn mawad kt dlm tren..
sian dia..muka sedey2 jehh..

Use magic Report

Post time 28-6-2010 12:07 PM | Show all posts
Reply  chibi_mawad

aku nmpk ko tau!aku siap jerit tp ko tak dengar  time tu org sebok pushing ...
biniwills Post at 28-6-2010 13:03

ye ke..time tuh ak x beratur ek.kekeke.ak nmpk hana dok lambai kt ak.ko ngn dowang ke time tuh??seyes x pasan biler penuh ngn manusia.huhuhu

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 02:13 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.088570 second(s), 45 queries .