CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Topet

RED BULL RACING. INVINCIBLE UNTOUCHABLE UNBEATABLE. CHAMPIONS

[Copy link]
Post time 26-8-2013 03:30 PM | Show all posts
dulu pak cik sumi vs alonso siap main lambai2 bile dapat bagi makan asap.....

baru thrill....skrg ni cam kosong la kalo tak de perang dlm trak.....kene buat gimik sikit la diaorg ni

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-8-2013 03:48 PM | Show all posts
akughi posted on 26-8-2013 03:30 PM
dulu pak cik sumi vs alonso siap main lambai2 bile dapat bagi makan asap.....

baru thrill....skrg ...

kot mane tau diaorg parti sesama sendiri lepas race

dulu punya diaorg respeck dgn driver hebat..skrg takde dah..budak muda...biasa la..cikgu pun diaorg tak hormat

Use magic Report

Post time 26-8-2013 03:56 PM | Show all posts
weta_studio posted on 26-8-2013 03:48 PM
kot mane tau diaorg parti sesama sendiri lepas race

dulu punya diaorg respeck dgn driver hebat. ...

diaorg ni kene buat gimik la, perang mulut ke...ape ke....psiko la sikit baru syok....

Use magic Report

Post time 4-9-2013 08:53 AM | Show all posts
Red Bull confirms Ricciardo for 2014

?451

Red Bull has confirmed the long-awaited news that Daniel Ricciardo will partner Sebastian Vettel in its driver line-up for 2014.

Ever since Mark Webber announced his planned retirement from F1 at the end of the year, speculation has been rife over who will join Vettel next season. Kimi Raikkonen was thought to be a front runner, but when negotiations broke down Ricciardo became the obvious choice.

On Monday evening the team finally announced he had joined on a multi-year deal.

"It's fantastic to confirm Daniel as the team's race driver for 2014," team principal Christian Horner said. "He's a very talented youngster, he's committed, he's got a great attitude and in the end it was a very logical choice for us to choose Daniel. He joined the Red Bull Junior Team in 2008 and we've seen in his junior career in Formula 3 and Renault World Series that he's capable of winning races and championships.

"He's stood out in each of these categories and we've followed his progress with great interest. He's got all the attributes that are required to drive for our team: he's got a great natural ability, he's a good personality and a great guy to work with. Daniel knows what the team expects from him; he'll learn quickly and it's very much a medium to long term view that we're taking in developing him. The seat within the team is a wonderful opportunity and I think he's going to be a big star of the future."

Ricciardo added: "I feel very, very good at the moment and obviously there's a lot of excitement running through me. Since joining F1 in 2011, I hoped this would happen and over time the belief in me has grown; I had some good results and Red Bull has decided that this is it, so it's a good time. Next year I'll be with a championship-winning team, arguably the best team, and will be expected to deliver. I'm ready for that. I'm not here to run around in tenth place, I want to get the best results for myself and the team.

"I would like to thank the team for giving me the opportunity to show what I can do. I know the team quite well already since being its reserve driver in 2010, which should make the transition easier. It will be a great challenge to be up against Sebastian Vettel, I'm looking forward to that. My aim is to finish this season as strong as possible, for myself and Scuderia Toro Rosso. Then, once the off-season is here, I'll be fully focussed on next year and the next stage of my career."

As a Red Bull junior driver, Ricciardo is no stranger to the team and tested with it at this year's Young Driver Test at Silverstone. His position alongside Vettel should now see the rest of the driver market fall into place, with Fernando Alonso expected to stay at Ferrari and Raikkonen likely to remain at Lotus.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-9-2013 12:35 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 23-9-2013 11:23 AM | Show all posts
Webber punished after hitching lift with Alonso

Mark Webber will receive a ten-place grid penalty after being reprimanded for walking onto the track at the end of the Singapore Grand Prix and catching a lift back to the pits on Fernando Alonso's Ferrari.

It was Webber's third reprimand of the season, which means he will be hit with a ten-place grid penalty in Korea. He caught the lift after retiring on the penultimate lap and waiting at the side of the track for his friend Alonso to pick him up.

According to an FIA notification Webber broke Article 30.9 (b) of the sporting regulations after he "entered the track without the marshal's permission between the commencement of the formation lap and the time when the last car enters parc ferme."

Alonso also received a reprimand because he "drove the car in a manner which could be deemed potentially dangerous to other drivers or any other person. In this case, two cars had to take avoiding action as a result [of Alonso stopping to pick Webber up]."

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 23-9-2013 11:24 AM | Show all posts
dengan alonso sekali kene sound...jang kene penalty sudah.....

Use magic Report

Post time 7-10-2013 11:56 AM | Show all posts
tahniah la kat vetel wc4x berturut turut.....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-10-2013 08:12 AM | Show all posts
dah bole ucapkan tanniah...

giler la...dah 4 kali menang WC...

3 kali..setanding senna..

4 kali...prost..juan fangio...schumacher...

dominasi jerman berterusan lagi...

Use magic Report

Post time 8-10-2013 08:14 AM | Show all posts
jerman dah kuasa dunia...

dari kereta/weapon/sport...

Use magic Report

Post time 8-10-2013 10:10 AM | Show all posts
weta_studio posted on 8-10-2013 08:12 AM
dah bole ucapkan tanniah...

giler la...dah 4 kali menang WC...

ape lagi yg boleh diucapkan......

tahniah je la....

walau pun pahit tuk aku berkata2

Use magic Report

Post time 9-10-2013 04:13 PM | Show all posts
akughi posted on 8-10-2013 10:10 AM
ape lagi yg boleh diucapkan......

tahniah je la....

masa semakin suntuk utk Alonso...

vettel lama lagi kat F1...

Use magic Report

Post time 9-10-2013 05:02 PM | Show all posts
weta_studio posted on 9-10-2013 04:13 PM
masa semakin suntuk utk Alonso...

vettel lama lagi kat F1...

ko mengguris hati aku ngan kata2 ko ni weta

Use magic Report

Post time 18-10-2013 08:15 AM | Show all posts
akughi posted on 9-10-2013 05:02 PM

ko mengguris hati aku ngan kata2 ko ni weta

kenyataan tu akughi...

masa dah suntuk tuk alonso...

start masuk Ferrari..alonso tak pernah menang WC...

nak tunggu apa lagi..baik buat tahun depan...

Use magic Report

Post time 18-10-2013 08:55 AM | Show all posts
weta_studio posted on 18-10-2013 08:15 AM
kenyataan tu akughi...

masa dah suntuk tuk alonso...

thn depan pakai enjin baru....mane tau sengat RBR tak power lagi....ade can alonso WC

Use magic Report

Post time 30-12-2013 12:12 PM | Show all posts
up

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-1-2014 04:33 PM | Show all posts
up n away..

vettel senyap lepas menang WC

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 11:53 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.669053 second(s), 38 queries .