Author: amazed

Prince Albert & Princess Charlene of Monaco

[Copy link]
Post time 25-5-2013 03:44 PM | Show all posts
the party before  the Grand Prix

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-5-2013 09:44 PM | Show all posts
Monaco Royal Family  attended the 2013 Grand Prix de Monaco held on the Circuit de Monaco in Monte-Carlo.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-5-2013 09:46 PM | Show all posts
25 Mayrince Albert and Princess Charlene visited the stands dedicated to disabled people at the Formula One Monaco Grand Prix.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-5-2013 09:51 PM | Show all posts
The royal couple welcomed many guests of the evening Grand Prix held annually at the Prince's Palace last night.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-6-2013 12:43 PM | Show all posts
Prince Albert and Princess Charlene  visit to  Oceanographic Museum in Monte-Carlo.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-6-2013 01:15 PM | Show all posts
Prince Albert and Princess Charlene attended the 31st Mare Nostrum swimming event in Monaco

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 14-6-2013 09:25 AM | Show all posts
Prince Albert and Princess Charlene give a reception at the Royal Palace for the participants of the TV Festival in Monte Carlo.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2013 09:26 AM | Show all posts
Princess Charlene and Natalia Vodianova  posed for a photo to announce some details about the upcoming Love Ball.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-6-2013 01:28 AM | Show all posts
Charlene ni cantik.very classy.
Dia ni ada aura.
The new modern version of grace kelly.
Cantik dan berjiwa rakyat

Use magic Report

Post time 4-7-2013 10:52 PM | Show all posts
1 Julyrince Albert, accompanied by Princess Charlene, has awarded the MonacoUsa Association the Ordre de Grimaldi, Monaco's second highest distinction, at the Princely Palace in Monaco.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-7-2013 07:51 AM | Show all posts
Yesterdayrince Albert and Princess Charlene attended Herculis meeting at the Louis II Stadium in Monaco  .

Use magic Report

Post time 21-11-2013 08:55 PM | Show all posts
Yesterday: Monaco Royal Family attended the Monaco National day Gala concert as part of Monaco National Day Celebrations at Grimaldi Forum  in Monaco.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-11-2013 08:56 PM | Show all posts
Monaco Royal Family  celebrate National Day .

Use magic Report

Post time 18-1-2014 07:53 AM | Show all posts
New Official Photo of Prince Albert and Princess Charlene

Use magic Report

Post time 18-1-2014 07:54 AM | Show all posts
Princess Stephanie, Prince Albert, Princess Charlene and Pauline Ducruet attended the 38th International Circus Festival in Monte Carlo .

Use magic Report

Post time 18-1-2014 10:04 AM | Show all posts
suka sgt tengok princess Charlene ni...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-4-2014 09:53 AM | Show all posts
13Aprilrincess Charlene attended a tennis tournament which was organized for Natalia Vodianova Naked Heart Foundation.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2014 07:18 AM | Show all posts
Prince Albert and Princess Charlene  attended the presentation of the Carabiniers du Prince beach volleyball team at La Rose des Vents restaurant in Monaco.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-4-2014 07:20 AM | Show all posts
Yesterdayrincess Charlene attended a Monte-Carlo ATP Masters Series Tournament tennis match.

Use magic Report

Post time 31-5-2014 05:12 PM | Show all posts

Princess Charlene of Monaco pregnant with first child30 MAY 2014 Princess Charlene of Monaco is pregnant.

The Prince's Palace of Monaco released a statement on Friday afternoon confirming the happy news.

"T.S.H the Prince and the Princess of Monaco are delighted to announce the pregnancy of H.S.H. Princess Charlene," read the announcement.
"The birth is expected at the end of the year."

This will be the couple's first child together, and the most recent addition to the Grimaldi family.

Prince Albert's niece, Charlotte Casiraghi, welcomed a baby boy in December 2013 with French comedy actor Gad Elmaleh. His nephew Andrea Casiraghi also welcomed a little boy earlier that year.

Almost exactly a year ago, Charlene spoke about her desire to start a family. "Now I'm settled and I think kids will come. I don't put any pressure on myself," she told South African newspaper Sunday World. "If it happens, it happens."

In April, the former Olympic swimmer granted the publication of an exclusive interview in the privacy of the palace with HELLO! magazine's sister publication, HOLA!, in which she spoke of her husband as her "biggest support".

"My husband is my biggest support, the person that I confide in and who knows me best," she said.

She posed for the first time with a very special jewel, the Ocean tiara featuring 850 diamonds and 359 sapphires with different colours all representing the sea foam, given to her by her husband.

In the unique interview, we saw a private and determined side of the blonde beauty. "We must fight for what we believe in, forgive, move forward and not give up," she confessed.

The South African-born royal married Monegasque prince, Albert II, on 1 July 2011.

While this is Charlene's first child, it will be Prince Albert's third. He has previously fathered two illegitimate children, 22-year-old daughter Jazmin Grace Grimaldi, and ten-year-old son Alexandre Coste.
Last edited by yipun_78 on 31-5-2014 05:14 PM

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

21-5-2024 06:55 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.104922 second(s), 42 queries .