Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: nashrudean

PRETTY LITTLE LIARS

[Copy link]
Post time 26-7-2010 08:58 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by momoko at 26-7-2010 09:01
Reply  oobi

You sure? Cos they attended Alison's funeral. Wanted to discuss the possible "A ...
tifosi84 Post at 26-7-2010 01:15

nape xsesuai?

tp muke spencer tu a bit grown up utk budak umo 16thun.
diorg sume sebaya kan??

cikgu english die patot cri yg lgi hot.

btw. suke starting die

ekk...byk lak komen aku neh

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-7-2010 08:59 AM | Show all posts
Pretty Little Liars show got instant popularity in its debut. Its a story about four best friends sharing their lives with others.

"Pretty Little Liars" Cast :  Lucy Hale (as Aria Montgomery), Ashley Benson (as Hannah Marin), Troian Bellisario (as Spencer Hastings) and Shay Mitchell (as Emily Fields) with supporting characters played by Ian Harding, Holly Marie Combs, Chad Lowe, Laura Leighton, Bianca Lawson, Janel Parrish and Shasha Pieterse.

Lucy Hale :

Lucy Hale is an American singer and actress. In 2008, she was dating David Henrie. Hale's debut was  American Juniors (2003) . Other Television role of Lucy Hale :

Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide:
Secrets of a Small Town
Drake & Josh
The O.C.
American Family
How I Met Your Mother
Bionic Woman
Wizards of Waverly Place
Privileged
Private Practice
Ruby & The Rockits
Pretty Little Liars
CSI: Miami

Ashley Benson :

Ashley was born in Long Beach,California. Benson appeared in many choir groups. When she was 5,she modeled in dance catalogs and three years later she was pursued by The Ford Modeling Agency and worked in print.She was seen in music video  That Girl .

Benson actively started her acting career in 1999. She worked in commercials and soon in 2004, she got role in Days of our Lives,and on November 12,2004 began her role as Abigail "Abby"

TV roles of Ashley Benson:

Days Of our Lives
7th Heaven
Zoey 101
The O.C
Supernatural
CSI: Miami
Eastwick       
Pretty Little Liars

Troian Bellisario :

Troian Bellisario is daughter of Donald Bellisario(producer) and Deborah Pratt (actress). Sean Murray and Chad W. Murray are her stepbrothers..(Sean is an actor while Chad W. Murray is a producer).

Bellisario appeared in :

1990         Quantum Leap as Teresa
1992         Tequila and Bonetti as Teresa Garcia
1998     JAG as        Erin Terry
1998     Billboard Dad as         Kristen
2002         First Monday as        Kimberly Baron
2005-06 NCIS as Sarah McGee

2006     Unspoken as Jani
2007         Archer House as Tatum
2009         Intersect as Victoria
Pretty Little Liars as Spencer Hastings

Shay Mitchell :

twitter.com/shaymitch

Shay Mitchell is an actress,dancer and a model. She started her career in performing arts in her early life.At 10, Mitchell family transferred to Vancouver where an Open casting call was held. Shay began modeling after the cast.

Shay is seen in Aaron Stone and in a music video of Sean Paul's Hold My Hand.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-7-2010 01:37 PM | Show all posts
aku baru nak tgk pes ep...ahahahah...

Use magic Report

Post time 27-7-2010 02:37 PM | Show all posts
Reply 21# momoko

(Possible Spoilers!)
I agree yg English teacher tu could be hotter. Rasanya Wren can replace him. A bit cuter than Ezra
Anyway, for me Maya comes off as a bit creepy. And no chemistry between the both Emily and Maya, it looks forced.
At least there was more chemistry bet. Toby and Emily. I don't know how episode 8 is going to turn out tho. The previews said
Emily and Maya will be on a date... Who is your prettiest little liar? You can guess mine already it's too obvious!

Use magic Report

Post time 28-7-2010 10:28 AM | Show all posts
Reply  oobi

You sure? Cos they attended Alison's funeral. Wanted to discuss the possible "A ...
tifosi84 Post at 26-7-2010 01:15

i'm not sure. i hope i'm wrong.    

prefer emily and toby.
is toby dead?  agaknya macam mana episode malam ni.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-7-2010 02:33 PM | Show all posts
Reply 24# tifosi84

sapa ian dlm epi 8?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 30-7-2010 11:09 PM | Show all posts
Ian was Melissa's (Spencer's sister) ex-boyfriend who got involved with Spencer kalau tak silap.
In the books, Spencer ni selalu "rampas" Mel's boyfriends...

Ps. Did u see the scene in the cinema? I still think they're moving too fast with this storyline, and Bianca Lawson (who is 31 IRL) is too old to play a teenager. Geli dibuatnya :p
And Noel was HOT!
Btw Momoko, are u a guy or a gal?

Use magic Report

Post time 30-7-2010 11:16 PM | Show all posts
Reply 25# oobi

Yup. Agreed. Toby n Emily ada vibe girlfriend and boyfriend. I hope Toby's still around. After Episode 8 however, the Toby/Emily pairing seem to be sidelined already.... As for A, it might be Ali's brother. Tapi yang bunuh Alison mungkin orang yang lain, not A. That is just a theory btw....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-8-2010 05:30 AM | Show all posts
Reply 28# tifosi84

ali's brother, jason? hmmm...mungkin jugak but for me kurang yakin le jason yang hantar those messages. we need some more clues.

at the end of the episode,  siapa agaknya yang smashed the tiles tu?   

Use magic Report

Post time 2-8-2010 08:20 PM | Show all posts
Reply 29# oobi

A guy could've done all that smashing...I'm thinking that it could be Ezra. He has been missing during the past few episodes.
   Anyway Jason could also be responsible... if Ali told him about the "Jenna thing", Jason might know a lot more about the all of the girls' secrets. Can't wait for this week's episode tho!

Use magic Report

Post time 2-8-2010 09:45 PM | Show all posts
oleh kerana bace komen korg y merangsangkan..now downloading pes epi..sob2..lambtnya aku tau...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-8-2010 01:15 AM | Show all posts
I cant decide..who is prettier...Aria or Emily? Both r so gorgeous!

Use magic Report

Post time 3-8-2010 10:49 PM | Show all posts
aria...tah naper aku tgk emily cm maya karin..hahaha

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2010 09:13 AM | Show all posts

Pretty Little Liars Finale Secrets

Will A go out with a bang on Pretty Little Liars?  The scandalous mid-season finale airs next Tuesday, August 10, and  we'll be live tweeting the whole time. Make sure to chat with us after  every ut-oh and oh-woah moment by following us @jsykdotcom.

Called "Keep Your Friends Close," here's the dirt we dug up on this episode. The besties are headed for a glam camping (glamping)  birthday trip, but the festivities won't be all fun -- guess which  sneaky stalker tagged along, too? A's threats are going from nasty to  nightmare. Meanwhile, back at home, Rosewood can wave their welcome  banner because the FBI is coming to town. New evidence (perhaps  something Agent Wilden found in Toby's locker?) will bring the feds,  including a female cop who's not such a creepster like Wilden.

Also, coming home from Afghanistan is Emily's dad, but there's another twist in her story. Troian Bellisario, who plays Spencer, dishes, "Emily loved Alison -- might have felt more than friendship love for her." Secrets, secrets.
Hanna's mounting money problems grow worse, and sadly there are only so  many designer bags a girl can sell online. Her mom works at a bank --  and considering Ashley Marin already hooked up with a cop to get Hanna's  theft charges dropped -- we smell financial wrongdoing in the making.

Source

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2010 09:16 AM | Show all posts
Reply 27# tifosi84

oh...patot aa..tetibe nmpak satu watak nie. confuse jap. momo x bc buku die

haah. ade tgk scene dlm cinema.memula je diorg tgk khusyuk. at last kissing cam hape
die ade potong ke?

i'm gal..^^

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2010 12:17 PM | Show all posts
da ader citernyer tpi xtgok lagi

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-8-2010 03:01 PM | Show all posts
da ader citernyer tpi xtgok lagi
teky Post at 4-8-2010 12:17

amek dri sekai ke??

tgkle..mcm i know what u did last summer

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2010 03:01 PM | Show all posts
xphmla..nape dh finale episode. kan bru smpai 8? mlm nie epi 9. pehtu...? ni random break ke??

Pretty little Liars finale(Keep Yours Friends Close)       

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2010 03:07 PM | Show all posts
best ke momo?? tgk mcm best jaa

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2010 03:10 PM | Show all posts
best ke momo?? tgk mcm best jaa
limau Post at 4-8-2010 15:07

bes jugak la...mcm i knw what u did last summer jugak. based on novel
tp laki2 die x sehot mcm VD

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 06:26 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.072067 second(s), 41 queries .