ADVERTISEMENT

View: 46089|Reply: 276

~JAY PARK SWAG SWAG SWAG~

[Copy link]
Post time 6-7-2010 11:13 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Post Last Edit by isabel at 29-6-2012 11:58

JAY PARK FAN MEETING PRE-SALES TIX Infos~

The truth is finally revealed. Yes, Jay Park is coming. *Hooray*

We can now confirm that Jay Park will be having a showcase on 13th May in KL Live. As limited spaces are available, we decided to give our fans an opportunity to grab these tickets before everyone else.  ;)

To get your passes, all you need to do is Reload RM 50  & activate DiGi Music PLUZ plus FREE Jay Park “Know Your Name” Callertune (for RM 5) to get 1 showcase pass (per DiGi subscriber) at 1 Utama (DiGi booth in front of A/X, New Wing frm 10am to 6pm) this Sunday (15 April).  Don’t have a DiGi line?  No worries! Jz activate a DiGi line & come over to perform your reload this Sunday to get your passes!

In addition, purchase of any two Super Reload Coupons at RM30 on ground will get:-
- Jay Park CD (for first 100 early birds)
- One chance for Lucky Draw to win one of the following Jay Park Unique Experience passes as below:-
Jay Park Showcase:
~ Showcase Autograph Pass
~ Showcase Photograph Pass
~ Stage Game Pass

Jay Park Basketball Match @ Sri KDU
~ Campus Autograph Pass
~ Campus Photograph Pass
~ Basketball Player Pass

Stay tuned here with us as we have more surprises up for you.

source Digi Youth@FB Last edited by biniwills on 12-11-2012 03:31 PM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 6-7-2010 11:13 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by nzhass79 at 13-4-2012 07:45

Jay Park Official Site

Top Asian Promoters
to Produce Jay Park Fan Meets

Fan Meets in 8 Cities Confirmed for Late August and September with Kickoff in Seoul

July 6, 2010, International – Jay Park better known to his fans in Asia as Park Jaebeom will be working with Asia’s top music promoters to launch his solo fan meets tour in September. The fan meets kick off in Seoul on August 28th and go on to Taipei, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia and Singapore throughout the month of September.

“We are very pleased to make this announcement,” said Tinzar Sherman, official management representative for Jay Park. “The fans have been so patient and supportive of Jay. He wants to take the opportunity during the fan meets to thank all the fans for their unwavering support, and is looking forward to making it a lot of fun.”

The idea of the fan meets has been in development since May when several top promoters approached Jay’s management about the possibility of doing fan meets for Jay in their own countries. There are discussions about expanding the tour to additional cities in Asia and North America.

Jay will be bringing his dance crew AOM to the various fan meet locations, where he will perform songs, choreograph special dance sequences and play games with the fans. Jay and AOM will also battle top local bboy crews in a friendly exchange to promote youth culture in each country.

“I am blessed to have such incredible fans. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to go on the road and meet with you in so many great cities. I hope to make you proud,” said Jay Park.

Fan meet schedule will be posted on Jay Park’s official website http://www.jaypark.com/fanmeet.html and full details of each stop will be announced on the site by around the middle of July.

Media Inquiries:
Tinzar Sherman
info@jaypark.com
310-855-0033 ext. 702

Business Inquiries:
fanmeets@jaypark.com

Further clarification by MRS. SHERMAN

Press release just dropped and i am anticipating a lot of questions regarding the release so here i go with a little more explanations for the fans.

1)This is a 'fan meet' tour, not a 'showcase' or a 'concert' tour.

2)8 cities are confirmed.More in the works.We will make a second announcement if we add more cities to the schedule.

3)Dates: Seoul is confirmed on August 28th.We moved it to Sept 3 to better accomodate everyone.

4)Ticket sales: Should be ready for purchase mid July.We'll alert you when they go on sale. Get ready!

5)Ticket prices: We've put caps on what the maximum the promoter can charge.Some cities might charge more for the fan-meets than others, depending on the promoter, venue, etc.Please remember, this is not Jay's decision.The promoters also have a lot of costs and will set ticket pricing consistent with the industry norm. please support them for bringing Jay to your city.

6)this is Jay's first fan-meet tour on his own.Please show your love and support if you can.The event should be fun for all the fans and Jay.

I hope this answers all the questions you may have.

As always, thank you for your support.
Tinzar Sherman.

credit : http://www.twitter.com/TinzarT

UPDATE 30th July 2010

3) Fan-meets:  This is Jay Park's fan meet so yes - you get to see Jay and interact with him.  AOM will do about 8-10 minutes performance and there will be some special guests.... but the rest is all Jay.    We did this for all the fans who wanted to see Jay on stage the last 9 months so come join us at the show.

credit mama T

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-7-2010 11:14 AM | Show all posts
reserved~~~~

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-7-2010 11:17 AM | Show all posts
reserved~~~

Use magic Report

Post time 6-7-2010 11:19 AM | Show all posts
check in kn diri

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-7-2010 11:34 AM | Show all posts
thanks kak zu hilite thread!!!!

unnie~~~~ur going both eh??!!!with ana skali la tuh!kkkkk.....tak tdo mlm ni...harap2 dia wat pas spore...mode raya time tu mau kena pelangkong kepala ngn abah time org sebok raya sebok nk tgk jay, tp rasanya nk bohong sunat pown ada...hahahah...nk ckp kawan dr US dtg

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 6-7-2010 11:54 AM | Show all posts
thanks kak zu hilite thread!!!!
unnie~~~~ur going both eh??!!!with ana skali la tuh!kkkkk.....tak tdo mlm ni...harap2 dia wat pas spore...mode raya time tu mau kena pelangkong kepala ngn abah time org sebok raya sebok nk tgk jay, tp rasanya nk bohong sunat pown ada...hahahah...nk ckp kawan dr US dtgbiniwills Post at 6-7-2010 11:34

dunno yet but i hope i can go for both.  ana prolly gg in her hometown je kot.  i got my jaywalkers dongsaeng in kl tuh la psl my mom sure gonna kill me if she knew bout it.  giler ar.  sedara mara sebok nk dtg wiken i won't be ard...kekeke sibuk nk nyambut jay kekdahnyer.  cam nk wat open hse ajak jay mkn laksa jhr really need them to confirm the date soon!!!  need to book my flight!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 6-7-2010 11:57 AM | Show all posts
ceck in!!!!!!!

wahh~~x sabar nya nak jumpa idol ku yg sownag ni...haiiihh!!!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-7-2010 12:08 PM | Show all posts
ceck in!!!!!!!
wahh~~x sabar nya nak jumpa idol ku yg sownag ni...haiiihh!!!!
riza_afcm Post at 6-7-2010 11:57

jom riza kiter serbu nengok jay

Use magic Report

Post time 6-7-2010 12:30 PM | Show all posts
rasa2nya...ticket pun akan sold out kat malaysia ni...
negara jiran pasti akan pilih malaysia sbb murah dari segala2nya...

masa U-Kiss ari tu ramai gak budak2 Filipina dtg...

Use magic Report

Post time 6-7-2010 12:52 PM | Show all posts
hrp2 msia nyer fm seating venue.  spore konpem kt wave hse tuh pree standing nitemare tul.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-7-2010 12:53 PM | Show all posts
rasa2nya...ticket pun akan sold out kat malaysia ni...
negara jiran pasti akan pilih malaysia sbb m ...
isabel Post at 6-7-2010 12:30

kak bel, rata2 fans dr australia and indonesia ramai akan pergi both fm in spore and malaysia...drg siap sedia ni ..peluh den~~~and as far as toronto pown ada....

Use magic Report

Post time 6-7-2010 12:54 PM | Show all posts
kak bel, rata2 fans dr australia and indonesia ramai akan pergi both fm in spore and malaysia. ...
biniwills Post at 6-7-2010 12:53

pergh dorg nih cam nk pg berperang laks jayeffect melanda asia!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-7-2010 12:55 PM | Show all posts
hrp2 msia nyer fm seating venue.  spore konpem kt wave hse tuh pree standing  nitemare tul.
se7enstarz Post at 6-7-2010 12:52

unnie~~~i pray its seated..hazab dowh standing....(tingat showcase beast) cm sandwich nnt....harap redstar plan betol2!wat kat venue yg besar and cantik cm Ukiss ri tuh ke~~~takpon istana budaya, hahahah bley main caklempong ngn jay...kkkkkk

Use magic Report

Post time 6-7-2010 12:57 PM | Show all posts
kbel pulak rasa berkemgkinan fanmeet ni adalah standing sbb tgk dari Press Release tu kata ada buat dance battle antara Jaywalker gan BBoy dari setiap negara yg bakal diorg lawati...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-7-2010 01:01 PM | Show all posts
ades jgn kat kl live udah lerr....mana tau jay battle ngn yg menang 8tv showdown tu ke

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-7-2010 02:15 PM | Show all posts
unnie~~~i pray its seated..hazab dowh standing....(tingat showcase beast) cm sandwich nnt....har ...
biniwills Post at 6-7-2010 12:55

klu nk venue besau kena carik indoor stadium ar...hehe not bad what ader standing ader seating.  nk nengok jgk capacity fans.  brp ribu fans dorg expect to turn up ek?   kt spore leh fit 3000 org.  die ar like this standing berjam2

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-7-2010 02:16 PM | Show all posts
unnie~~~ thought kat spore, tix limited to 1000 only...no??

Use magic Report

Post time 6-7-2010 02:26 PM | Show all posts
unnie~~~ thought kat spore, tix limited to 1000 only...no??
biniwills Post at 6-7-2010 14:16

that's what i heard too.  so klu 1000 fans with 3000 capacity idak ler sandwich sgt kt msia brp byk tix?  nih sume2 nk mari terjah kurang2 5000 gamaknyer

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-7-2010 02:30 PM | Show all posts
i think there'll be tix, bpe byk fans drg nk sumbat tu, mmg up to organizer la kowt,prolly based on his popularity...ades..nk kna berebut ngn fans oversea lagi...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

20-4-2024 01:53 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.070571 second(s), 46 queries .