ADVERTISEMENT

1234Next
Return to list New
View: 15362|Reply: 77

AL BURAQ ----Pagan ??? Lets examine the source

[Copy link]
Post time 19-7-2010 12:38 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Post Last Edit by Truth.8 at 19-7-2010 13:43

Debunking "scientific miracles" in the quran (book of mythology and plagiarism )(the buraq ) p1

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-7-2010 12:43 PM | Show all posts
yang confirm pagan adalah orang yang percaya kepada 'kekuasaan' patung2 seperti patung Siddharta Gautama memberi 'blessings'...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-7-2010 12:44 PM | Show all posts
yang confirm pagan adalah orang yang percaya kepada 'kekuasaan' patung2 seperti patung Siddharta Gau ...
gunblade712 Post at 19-7-2010 12:43

out of topic....we talking abt buraq

u got problem reading it??

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-7-2010 12:50 PM | Show all posts
..besides , Islam too have kind of roots of pagan....circling an object, kissing/or touching the black stone, shaving and etc

Use magic Report

Post time 19-7-2010 01:02 PM | Show all posts
it's in topic. you're talking about Buraq AND Paganism, right?

I'm just pointing out the REAL paganism, which is a person who believed in the power of statue, such as the statue of Siddharta Gautama giving him/her blessings.

you got problem reading?

besides, where got status of buraq in the masjid. u talk so much about Islam (even go as far as lying about your status as an ex-muslim), but you never been inside masjid mehhhhhh???

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-7-2010 01:33 PM | Show all posts
it's in topic. you're talking about Buraq AND Paganism, right?

I'm just pointing out the REAL pag ...
gunblade712 Post at 19-7-2010 13:02

the topic here is abt buraq. if need talk abt it  or personal attacked on my pervious topic....u can create a topic for that

unless you agreed that islam has roots of pagan ????

any comment on the buraq ??
The Bible never says Elijah travelling half human and animal but in islam yes

does it mean ur faith is pagan??

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 19-7-2010 01:37 PM | Show all posts
besides, where got status of buraq in the masjid. u talk so much about Islam (even go as far as lying about your status as an ex-muslim), but you never been inside masjid mehhhhhh??? gunblade712 Post at 19-7-2010 13:02

why twisting like snake again?

did i says buraq and masjid?

i am saying  the quran al buraq where ur muhammad riding it?? problem reading again?

Use magic Report

Post time 19-7-2010 01:56 PM | Show all posts
where got twisting.. u crazy aaaa?

if buraq is somewhat connected to paganism then how come no statue of buraq in the masjid?

aiyoh u got problem reading mehhh??

ehh?? YOU TWIST LIKE SNAKE AAA TRUTH.8? where got personal attack? did i mention names? sapa yang makan cili dia yang terasa pedasnya maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

i am saying  the quran al buraq where ur muhammad riding it?? problem reading again?

aiyohh.. what you talking aaaa Truth.8? susah mau paham lah.. is this a question or a statement?

quran al buraq? what is that? quran is quran lah. buraq is buraq lah. why put quran al buraq? your friend's name aaaa?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 19-7-2010 02:28 PM | Show all posts

where got twisting.. u crazy aaaa?

if buraq is somewhat connected to paganism then how come no statue of buraq in the masjid?

aiyoh u got problem reading mehhh??

....of course lah no buraq in masjid because the topic and the video point direct talk that muhammad has blend the pagan mystical things on riding the mytical animal. does talk abt  masjid and buraq?

clearly you twist and turn my topic 100 degree....hmm well not suprise ....what the bible says " o ye generation of vipers"

ehh?? YOU TWIST LIKE SNAKE AAA TRUTH.8? where got personal attack? did i mention names? sapa yang makan cili dia yang terasa pedasnya maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

talking abt buddah issue is not personal attacked meh?? what topic we talking here??

quran al buraq? what is that? quran is quran lah. buraq is buraq lah. why put quran al buraq? your friend's name aaaa?

of course the verses in quran lah ...u see u problem understanding it or u afraid to admit that the riding mystical animal is pagan believed

u agreed with me?? or does it element of lying pen?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-7-2010 02:29 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Truth.8 at 19-7-2010 14:30

can muslims here admit or not that the buraq     riding copy from pagan ??

if not , why? because the B ible never mentioned such riding a mystical animal
even John was taken in heaven by Angle Gabriel not kind fairy tales like mystical animal

Use magic Report

Post time 19-7-2010 02:58 PM | Show all posts
....of course lah no buraq in masjid because the topic and the video point direct talk that muhammad has blend the pagan mystical things on riding the mytical animal. does talk abt  masjid and buraq?

clearly you twist and turn my topic 100 degree....hmm well not suprise ....what the bible says " o ye generation of vipers"

aaaaaaaaa so no statue in Masjid, why say it's pagan? we never think about how buraq looks like maaaaaaa.. we read the hadith tells us about the buraq, we don't go to the extend of worshipping buraq.. so where got paganism?

pagan is those who believe that the idol of siddharta gautama gave blessings... aaa that one is pagan.. CONFIRM!

talking abt buddah issue is not personal attacked meh?? what topic we talking here??

who's buddah??

ooowwwhhh u mean Buddha aaaa? aiyoh type properly laaa.. that's the name of a person revered highly in Buddhism. cannot show respect to other religion mehhh????

how come talking about Buddha is a personal attack? Attacking who?

I'm only showing you the exact paganism ideology maaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... so you can tell the difference.. simple maaa...

If a person believe that the idol of Siddharta Gautama gave him/her blessings, then he/she is a pagan looohhhh.. simple...

you understand or not what is paganism based on my example?

of course the verses in quran lah ...u see u problem understanding it or u afraid to admit that the riding mystical animal is pagan believed

Truth.8 Post at 19-7-2010 14:28

aiyoh.. you say buraq al quran, now you say verses in the Quran? wahlauuu wehhh, sounds like you're twisting around, or you don't know how to type properly.. which one aaaaa??

are you stating that the Buraq is mentioned in the Quran? Got mehhh? If got aaa, give us the verse loooohhhh....

can give or not? :re: don't go around the question like a viper aaaaaaaa.... ;)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-7-2010 03:27 PM | Show all posts
aaaaaaaaa so no statue in Masjid, why say it's pagan? we never think about how buraq looks like maaaaaaa.. we read the hadith tells us about the buraq, we don't go to the extend of worshipping buraq.. so where got paganism?

again the topic here is not abt masjid but pagan influences on the buraq. got problem reading again:re:

i know muslims never worship that mytical animal. did u watch the youtube ? it says such riding is kind pagan way /or copied.u agreed on this?

pagan is those who believe that the idol of siddharta gautama gave blessings... aaa that one is pagan.. CONFIRM!

out of topic...is abt buraq not gautam

who's buddah??

ooowwwhhh u mean Buddha aaaa? aiyoh type properly laaa.. that's the name of a person revered highly in Buddhism. cannot show respect to other religion mehhh????

thanks for letting me know but is out of topic

how come talking about Buddha is a personal attack? Attacking who?

out of topic....is abt buraq

aiyoh.. you say buraq al quran, now you say verses in the Quran? wahlauuu wehhh, sounds like you're twisting

al buraq.....now it clear ok

are you stating that the Buraq is mentioned in the Quran? Got mehhh? If got aaa, give us the verse loooohhhh....

than mind explain to me what is al buraq??? the meaning and etc?

Use magic Report

Post time 19-7-2010 04:13 PM | Show all posts
again the topic here is not abt masjid but pagan influences on the buraq. got problem reading again:re:

i know muslims never worship that mytical animal. did u watch the youtube ? it says such riding is kind pagan way /or copied.u agreed on this?

so? case close loh. We never worship the animal. We never believed the animal can give blessings to any of us whatsoever. we don't even ponder on how the animal looked like.

what is the to discuss, then?

huh? out of topic?

lemme put the topic here in case you got that head sickness of your again aaaa... :

thanks for letting me know but is out of topic

hey no problem dude.. I hope you can finally recognize the pagan now...

out of topic? again.. lemme put the topic here :

how come "pagan" is out of topic when the topic itself got the word pagan in it? aaaaa Truth.8... u trying to twist again aaaaaaaaaaaaa.....??

out of topic....is abt buraq

out of topic? i was just asking, personal attack just mentioned about gautama? attacking who? cannot answer but then you claim it is out of topic, mehhhhhhh??

al buraq.....now it clear ok

hehehehehe... if it's clear then what is there you wanna ask?

than mind explain to me what is al buraq??? the meaning and etc?
Truth.8 Post at 19-7-2010 15:27

you say "buraq al quran"... lemme quote it back here :

#7 :

i dunno what the heck is "quran al buraq" .. i asked looohhh.. what did you tell me?

so I ask you loohhh.. WHICH VERSE IN THE QURAN SPEAKS ABOUT BURAQ? you talk as if you know which verse, that's why I asked you to give me the verse along with the explanation...

you can give, or not? if cannot, say so lahhhh.. why go around asking me back when you are the topic creator? you don't have any knowledge on it mehhhh????

give me the Quranic verse on buraq, and we'll continue the discussion.

don't go around twisting like a snake again aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...... ;)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-7-2010 05:36 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Truth.8 at 19-7-2010 17:38

so? case close loh. We never worship the animal. We never believed the animal can give blessings to any of us whatsoever. we don't even ponder on how the animal looked like.

what is the to discuss, then?

case not close yet because it base on the topic related discussion. The author of the youtube has forward kind proof that such mystical animal which is half human
and animal is roots believed from pagan....infact there is a photos of such animal in pagan roots. Hence, ur so called seal of prophet
Muhammad might have copied this idea from pagan roots instead coming with story that he visit allah and prophet and those blab la bla things.

Can u show me in Bible verses that any prophet ride such mystical animal? if yes, muhammad might be seal of all prophets. if no, we dont buy story that muhammad is seal of all prophets or final prophet.

btw, can tell me what al buraq all about? what it explain and etc???...and please
don't go around twisting like a snake again aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...... ;)

remember the Bible verses "o ye generation of vipers"

Use magic Report

Post time 19-7-2010 07:55 PM | Show all posts
lahhh...

YOU'RE the ones who go messing around talking about the Buraq AND the Quran..

when I asked, you even BOLDLY TALK ABOUT QURAN'S VERSES..

yet when I asked you to produce the verse, you're asking ME to produce it for you?

don't tell me you're TWISTING.. Truth.8... what happen to #9?

don't be a generation of viper aaaaa Truth.8.. if you donno, say you donno.. don't talk as if you know then slither away when people ask for proof..

so, can you or can you NOT produce the verses from the Quran as per what you say in your #9?

p/s besides, YOU'RE the ones who talk about the Quran's verses, not me... ;)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-7-2010 09:06 AM | Show all posts
lahhh...

YOU'RE the ones who go messing around talking about the Buraq AND the Quran..

when I  ...
gunblade712 Post at 19-7-2010 19:55

ok....do u believed such animal name buraq and muhammad ride this strange creature and see allah???

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-7-2010 09:47 AM | Show all posts
ok....do u believed such animal name buraq and muhammad ride this strange creature and see allah???
Truth.8 Post at 20-7-2010 09:06

why are you ignoring my questions?

can you or can you NOT give me a verse from the Quran which speaks of buraq?

you told me that :

looks like you are running away from your own words... aiyoh.. lu cakap tapi lu tak boleh buktikan apa lu cakap ke?

sounds like a lying pen of the viper if you ask me... ;)

so, can you or can you NOT give me the verse from the Quran as per your #9?

if can, give. if cannot,  say sorry for your ignorance and I'll continue explaining to you. ;)

ke kau jenis yang nak bising2 kat forum, cari pasal dengan Islam, bukan nak tahu kebenaran, seperti seorang pagan yang menyamar menjadi orang kristian? :re:

Use magic Report

Post time 20-7-2010 11:58 AM | Show all posts
I would like to see if you can prove the verse stated buraq in the quran truth 8..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-7-2010 01:40 PM | Show all posts
why are you ignoring my questions?

can you or can you NOT give me a verse from the Quran which speaks of buraq?

you told me that :

Is talk abt Isra and Mi'raj.

A Buraq is a mythological winged horse described commonly as a creature which carried the Islamic prophet Muhammad from Mecca to al-Aqsa during the Isra and Mi'raj or "Night Journey". The journey in itself was a physical ascension (from the start of the journey in Mecca to Al-Aqsa and eventually departing from Al-Aqsa to the Heavens. An excerpt from a translation of Sahih al-Bukhari describes a buraq:
I was brought by the Buraq, which is an animal white and long, larger than a donkey but smaller than a mule, who would place its hoof at a distance equal to the range of vision.[9]

In Islamic

source :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isra_and_Mi'raj

So how you explain it??? now, be good  forummer  and explain to me ok?? dont korner here and there

p/s: i guess is not in quran but in hadith ....correct me if i am wrong

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-7-2010 01:40 PM | Show all posts
I would like to see if you can prove the verse stated buraq in the quran truth 8..
pendakwa Post at 20-7-2010 11:58

if not in quran where it  mention? mind  telling me?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 07:31 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.098000 second(s), 46 queries .