ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 11846|Reply: 39

High School Of Dead [One of the best Summer Anime]

[Copy link]
Post time 27-7-2010 03:07 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Post Last Edit by dauswq at 27-7-2010 03:17

Genre: Horror, sedikit unsur hentai (tp tak seteruk KissXXX..gmbr bogel tak de jgn risau )

Sinopsis: bermula dengan Takashi Komuro yang terkejut dengan serangan zombie secara tiba-tiba di laman sekolahnya...Takashi segera berlari ke kelas & memberitahu Rei...tetapi Rei seakan-akan tidak mempercayai apa yang dikata oleh Takashi..namun, selepas diyakinkan dengan tamparan Takashi dan keadaan sekolah yang huru-hara membuatkan Takashi, Rei dan Hisashi bertindak untuk menyelamatkan diri mereka. Disusuli dengan ratusan pelajar/guru yang telah menjadi zombi, mereka terpaksa mengabaikan perasaan simpati dan bertindak membunuh daripada menjadi mangsa zombi. Tatkala Hisashi menyelamatkan Rei dari cengkaman zombi, lengannya digigit oleh zombi dan berkemungkinan besar dirinya akan menjadi zombi. Menyedari akan hal itu, Takashi diminta oleh Hisashi untuk menamatkan nyawanya sebelum dirinya bertukar menjadi zombi. Namun, sesiapapun tidak sanggup membunuh rakan sendiri menyebabkan tindakan Takashi lambat dan akhirnya Hisashi bertukar menjadi zombi....

Sementara itu, Takagi (bdk genius) & Kohta cuba sedaya-upaya mereka untuk 'survive' daripada dimakan oleh zombi...dan kehebatan saeko bujisima sebagai pemain kendo tampak memudahkan 'survival' group menangani zombi-zombi di sekolah mereka.

Group 'survival' dihasilkan seperti role-tacting playing....

Fighters: Takashi (Hero), Rei, Saeko, Kohta
Wizard: Takagi Saya
Priest: Shizuka

Komen: anime yang dihasilkan agak mantap....one of best production for this summer...worth watching it!

9.3 /10.0

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 27-7-2010 03:08 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by dauswq at 27-7-2010 03:44

[Screencap]

zombi kali pertama dtg...

sedikit screencap lwn2...kasi korang semangat nk tgk

Survival group

[AnimeReview]

1. Edon

Zombies...

Not a genre I've seen in anime very often, when they do appear its always in some upbeat anime, Like hey heres a zombie, and a vampire, and a succubus, and they all love this kid who happened to go to a school full of monsters... not really my ideal zombie.

This anime does a great job of displaying what a zombie apocalypse should be like. In recent years zombies have been transformed into allot of things, there bugs, there virus', there aliens. I say NO, zombies are the mindless undead, HOTD accomplishes that.

Its hard to tell where this anime will go off of only 3 episodes, I am excited for the ? total episodes, a zombie anime lasting for 200-300 episodes or more? i wouldn't mind.

So for my actual scoring (so far)

Story: This feels like a human reaction to a horrible situation, none of the characters are super elite soldiers, they are average people who took up arms in a time of crisis. I like where the story is going so far, with the addition of new characters along the way this could have some great development.

Art: The art style is modern, its clean, its sharp, the animation is done well, and the linear 300 style fight scenes are fun to  watch. I DON'T like how the goriest or ecchiest scenes are blocked by a fat black bar that takes up half the screen, but hey, thats why we by the dvd's isn't it.

Sound: The music and sound quality is pretty good, they did kinda steal the beat for some of there songs from other zombie things like 28 weeks later. I did enjoy the homage felling tho, like they were giving praise to zombies of the past.

Character: The characters are pretty diverse in personality. I like some, I dislike others. One thing i don't understand is why it took so long for people to group up and work together. I know, the writers wanted to weed out the weaklings so they didn't have a army of armed, half naked high school kids marching down main street.

Enjoyment: BAM! 10, thats biased tho because I kungfu queen love zombies. 'nuf said.

Overall: I believe this anime has potential, unfortunatly it has potential to be horribly bad too. They need to focus on a few things here.

1: kungfuIN ZOMBIES - The zombies need to be around, if theres like 4 episodes in a row of random character development without the appearance of a few hordes of undead, why the hell am i watching this.

2. Characters, and SHIT HAPPENS - People have to die, if the same starting cast lives more than a whole season without being scared by some zombie related event, I'm done watching.

3. Action - This is the hardest part, the action has to be different from time to time, you can only smash a zombie head so many times before you get sick of doing it that way, Dead Rising is proof of that.

Anyway thats my review, I'll revise after about 25 or so episodes, if it lasts that long, and hey if it doesn't I may change it up sooner.

2. stevewise

Wow. As I'm watching the new anime shows of Summer 2010 season one by one, it seems like each one is better than the last. Well, it looks like this one is going to be my favorite show of this summer. Basically, H.O.T.D takes place in a post-apocalyptic world filled with countless zombies. What makes this show special is that it combines just the right amount of fan-service, horror, and goriness without being too excessive to spice up the show. In fact, all the panchira-like fanservice seems very superficial and you'll be surprised at how the atmosphere is very sad, serious, and even quite touching. Not only that, it features beautifully hand-drawn color background arts filled with great amount of details and it creates a bizarre effect when they are placed right alongside the hordes of gray zombies.

Just to note, H.O.T.D is directed by Araki Tetsuo, who is also known for Madhouse's masterpiece "Death Note," and both works seem to share a lot of similarities such as the opening theme and the very particular style of color selection (a lot of oranges and blues were used to create a feeling of insecurity). Also, you may notice that Madhouse has put a lot of effort on the music and sound effects in order to maximize the uncomfortable feeling that goes very well with the genre of this show. Anyway, H.O.T.D. did not fall short of  my initial expectations and I hope Madhouse and director Araki Testsuo is going to continue the show just as it is.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-7-2010 03:08 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by dauswq at 27-7-2010 03:40

[Download]

Recommended:

1. Hatsuyuki Fansubs

Download: KLIK SINI

2. gg Fansubs

Download: KLIK SINI

Not Recommended:

1. Horrible Subs
2. Tomodaichi Subs

Use magic Report

Post time 27-7-2010 11:36 AM | Show all posts
takashi dah ada pistol..sian partner dia kena gangguan..

harap citer ni  lama sket..tak mcm amagami ss..dah abis dah..

Use magic Report

Post time 27-7-2010 05:59 PM | Show all posts
yup.sekarang anime ni je aku tengok.lain takde quality.aku tengok kat zomganime.com

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-7-2010 08:46 PM | Show all posts
takashi dah ada pistol..sian partner dia kena gangguan..

harap citer ni  lama sket..tak mcm ama ...
atai Post at 27-7-2010 11:36

amagami ss..mcm staright foward sgt la
baru tgk epi 1 td

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 28-7-2010 08:46 PM | Show all posts
yup.sekarang anime ni je aku tengok.lain takde quality.aku tengok kat zomganime.com
alien3d Post at 27-7-2010 17:59

tak sabar tunggu sabtu-ahad ni

Use magic Report

Post time 28-7-2010 09:29 PM | Show all posts
amagami ss..mcm staright foward sgt la
baru tgk epi 1 td
dauswq Post at 28-7-2010 08:46 PM

5 episode jer..nasib baik byk anime baru skang..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 28-7-2010 09:50 PM | Show all posts
Reply 8# atai

gituh..patutlah mcm cepat je bibik2 cinta tu berputik

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-8-2010 06:00 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2010 08:43 PM | Show all posts
dorang dah bertemu balik..tapi takleh menyeberang sungai sebab jambatan full..nak lepak kat umah kawan nurse skolah tu..

Use magic Report

Post time 6-8-2010 07:50 PM | Show all posts
asal horrible sub xrecomended..teruk sgt ker subnya..hohoho

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-8-2010 07:53 PM | Show all posts
Reply 12# xiemean

yup..teruk subsnya
aku dh try

better pki hatsuyuki..puas

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-8-2010 07:55 PM | Show all posts
dorang dah bertemu balik..tapi takleh menyeberang sungai sebab jambatan full..nak lepak kat umah kaw ...
atai Post at 4-8-2010 20:43

apalah diorg buat kt umah tu nnt yek?

mandi rmi2 dlm satu bilik (pompuan la)
jantan 2 ekor je

Use magic Report

Post time 6-8-2010 09:53 PM | Show all posts
apalah diorg buat kt umah tu nnt yek?

mandi rmi2 dlm satu bilik (pompuan la)
jantan 2 e ...
dauswq Post at 6-8-2010 07:55 PM

yang jejantannyer normal sgt..
maybe dorang tukar outfit..sniper tu maybe kawan dgn nurse tu..

Use magic Report

Post time 6-8-2010 10:09 PM | Show all posts
best giler nime nih...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-8-2010 09:57 PM | Show all posts
Mcm best je... Syg nya aku tak bleh nak DL...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-8-2010 04:44 AM | Show all posts
epi 4 hentai sgt...

*warning kt laki2 yg tak suke tgk t*tek besar

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-8-2010 04:45 AM | Show all posts
best giler nime nih...
5229 Post at 6-8-2010 22:09

kans....keep on watching

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-8-2010 04:45 AM | Show all posts
Mcm best je... Syg nya aku tak bleh nak DL...
danialarif Post at 8-8-2010 21:57

cptlah download...rugi tak tgk
klu prefer watching..bnyk lmn sesawang

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

20-4-2024 04:15 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.338984 second(s), 46 queries .