CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: golok mail

musa hasan dan polis ditekan

[Copy link]
Post time 7-9-2010 08:50 AM | Show all posts
pernah ka pak2 menteri kita tak kacau tugas polis??
atira Post at 7-9-2010 08:43

Hanya orang yg berotak cerdik ajer yg biasa memikirkan hal ini...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-9-2010 08:52 AM | Show all posts
...dah pencen baru nak komen macam-macam....
freebird Post at 6-9-2010 23:44

standard la..kalu komen tyme berkhidmat..mau ader skandal akan jatuhkan die...

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2010 08:58 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by freebird at 7-9-2010 08:59
IGP speaks up
Charles Ramendran
newsdesk@thesundaily.com

KUALA LUMPUR (Sept 6, 2010): Inspector-General of Police (IGP) Tan Sri Musa Hassan said interference and disrespect for the police’s chain of command by certain quarters was among the biggest disappointments in his 41 years in the force.

The culprits included officials from the Home Ministry, he said as he broke his silence in his last days in office.

Musa, 59, said there were times when these third parties had given orders to his personnel without his knowledge and this had led to confusion within the force.

"There is a chain of command in the police force of which orders can only go out directly from the IGP and his commissioners. There should not be any order coming from any third party to police officers below this level without the knowledge of the IGP.

"If this happens, then it is a wrong move as it is not in line with command procedures in the force," he told reporters today when asked about the challenges he faced during his tenure.

"Sometimes, they give wrong orders. We do not want people giving the wrong orders to our people which may lead to mistakes. That is why we cannot take such instructions from any third party or outsider. We have been trained not to do so. That is why we have to be firm," he added.

"It is an old problem. I have been very direct about this and if they do not want to listen, then it is up to them. However, if something goes wrong or is against the law then I will have to take action.

"I have been firm about it and stood my ground. I do not need to say who these third parties are," said Musa, adding that the third parties he referred to were from the ministries — "those with personal interests and with bad intentions".

Musa, however, declined to comment when asked if there was any truth to the rumour that his ties with Home Minister Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Hussein were strained.

siapa kah yang ada personal interest dan bad intentions tu???
adakah orang itu menaruh harapan untuk jadi perdana menteri???
bad intentions ni macam fitnah jugak ke???
apakah yang PRDM telah buat yang di arah oleh oleh orang-orang pihak ke3 ni???
This is BIG!!! kena buat Royal Commission lagi satu!! correct, correct, correct....

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2010 09:02 AM | Show all posts
Kat negara mana mana pun, ...  surely ada campur tangan pihak ketiga punya dalam hal ehwal govt agency... cuma orang dalam tak berani nak kecoh kecoh...

Kalo kat Malaysia...Suruhanjaya Kommunikasi & Multimedia, Badan Pecegah Rasuah... surely ada tangan ketiga yang campur dalam urusan mereka mereka nie...

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2010 09:24 AM | Show all posts

KUALA LUMPUR: Tan Sri Musa Hassan was taken aback last week when he learnt that his tenure as inspector-general of police was up.
Although it was made known earlier this year that Musa's contract would not be renewed, it still came as a surprise to the top cop when Home Minister Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Hussein made the announcement in Putrajaya last week.

Musa and Deputy Inspector-General of Police Tan Sri Ismail Omar were there.

"Initially I was surprised as it came out of the blue. Then as it sunk in, I felt really relieved. It was as though a burden had been lifted off my shoulders," he said in Bukit Aman yesterday.

"No one told me earlier about the announcement.

"I was informed, just like the others at the press conference.

"The duties of a IGP are stressful and very challenging. No one should hold on to this post for so long."

Musa had served the force for 41 years. He was the IGP since Sept 2006.

"I had given it my best and it's time to move on.

"I have confidence in Ismail. He has been working with me for sometime now and I know he can do the job," said the 58-year-old police officer.

Musa will hand over his duties tomorrow before he retires on Sunday. Ismail's deputy is expected to be the Internal Security and Public Order director Datuk Hussin Ismail.

Probably the only regret Musa has is that he will not be able to meet his men to bid them farewell while still serving as the IGP.

Previous IGPs spent their last days in the force making the tour of duty nationwide to thank their men for their support.

"There is no time for that now. Perhaps I will be able to meet my men in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor but for those in other parts of the country, I will visit them as a civilian."

'I have delivered on my promise to fight crime'

Q: What are your notable successes  in your time in the force?
A:  I introduced the five-year plan to restructure the force. Forty-eight  per cent has been achieved, including improving the service, increasing manpower and police stations. Several new departments have also been set up, including specific sections to deal with terrorism, research and intelligence- gathering.

Q:  What are your major disappointments?
A:  We could not achieve all our goals due to lack of support. I tried to improve the integrity of the force but there are still corrupt officers and those who abuse their power. Another disappointment is the outside interference from the ministry, outsiders and people with personal interests. They give instructions to the rank and file and this tarnishes the image of the force.

Q:  Your thoughts on the crime index which has fallen?
A:  This has proven that I have delivered on my promise to fight crime. I thank the public for their support in achieving this.

Q:  What was the most challenging case you faced during your time?
A:  I guess it would have to be during my time serving in the narcotics department when I managed to catch many drug dealers. There was even shoot-outs between the drug dealers and the police. I had too much work pressure and  rarrely went home as I was always  there. I even had many undercover jobs.

Q:  If you are given more time to serve as the IGP, what would be your further action?
A: Improve the force. A professional force of both men and women who can serve the public well, by improving the quality of investigation and being fair during investigations. They also need to be skilful in doing their job. Most importantly, they need to take care of the security and peace of the country. I also want the force to carry out the many strategies I have set forth for them.

Q:  What are your retirement plans?
A:  Rest, plenty of it. After that I want to ensure that my grandchildren turn out to be good citizens. (Musa has two sons and two daughters and four grandchildren. Musa also has a younger brother who is an inspector with the Negri Sembilan police).

Q:  What's your advice to your successor?
A:  First and foremost, he has to take care of the welfare of the men. He needs to be sincere in his duties and ensure everything is in line. He must be firm and not be easily influenced by others. He also has to be prepared to face criticisms.

Read more:  IGP: News took me by surprise http://www.nst.com.my/nst/articles//13filst/Article/#ixzz0ynoXRlEX

dah laaa dpt tau pun melalui PC...ditekan orang KDN plakkkk...dulu bila Anwar bgtau pencacai UMCO lsg x percaya...penipu laa,pitnah laa...skg neh mau ckp ape lak...Musa Hassan dibyr oleh Anwar???

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2010 09:28 AM | Show all posts
dia kira ok lg kot..rahim noor rsnya lg trok kena...smpai penjara truih.....

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 7-9-2010 09:37 AM | Show all posts
ketua polis negara dgn menteri dlm negeri.

memglah menteri dlm negeri lg berkuasa,

ak rsa d ...
B.K Post at 6-9-2010 23:56

KDN ni hampir sama pentingnya macam kementah,

amat perlu diawasi sebarang unsur campurtangan
berlebihan daripada anasir tidak boleh dipercayai,
termasuk kuncu2 kepada timbalan menteri.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2010 10:00 AM | Show all posts
musa bersuara sekarang sbb kontrak dh abis jd die bleh la komen, klu still dalam perkhidmatan die xleh simply komen nnti bleh dikenakan tindakan tatatertib ataupn OSA...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-9-2010 10:10 AM | Show all posts
even hakim nak buat keputusan pun sometimes ada campurtangan daripada pihak
ghaib tu...on paper leh la kata separation of power bagai..
tapi..in reality..nan hado.....

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2010 03:32 PM | Show all posts

KETUA Polis Negara, Tan Sri Musa Hassan (tengah) melakukan pemeriksaan barisan kehormat sempena persaraannya di pekarangan Ibu Pejabat Polis Kontingen (IPK) Selangor, di Shah Alam, hari ini. - Foto Roslin Mat Tahir
Sep 7, 2010 3:03 pm

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2010 03:34 PM | Show all posts
Saya sudah lama serah senarai nama jawatan kanan polis ke KDN: Musa

2010/09/07

SHAH ALAM: Ketua Polis Negara, Tan Sri Musa Hassan berharap beliau tidak dipersalahkan oleh pelbagai pihak, termasuk dikatakan `tidak membuat kerja' ketika menjawat jawatan itu kerana membiarkan berlaku kekosongan untuk pelbagai jawatan penting dalam pasukan.

Kataya, ini kerana beliau sudah menghantar senarai nama pegawai kanan polis kepada Kementerian Dalam Negeri (KDN) sejak November tahun lalu untuk dipertimbangkan bagi mengisi beberapa kekosongan jawatan dalam jabatan polis di seluruh negara. "Saya pun tidak tahu kenapa kekosongan dalam pasukan polis tidak diisi walaupun kita sudah hantar senarai nama dan saya tidak mahu nanti ada yang salahkan saya dalam hal ini. "Senarai nama yang dicadangkan itu dipersetujui bersama oleh jawatankuasa pemilihan sebelum dihantar kepada KDN dan saya pun tidak tahu kenapa nama yang dicadang itu tidak dilantik," katanya.

Beliau berkata demikian pada sidang media selepas menghadiri Perbarisan dan Perjumpaan Polis Selangor sempena persaraan beliau 12 September ini di Ibu Pejabat Polis Kontinjen (IPK) Selangor di sini.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2010 03:36 PM | Show all posts
komen byk2 pasnih, ada duit pencen yg sangkut nanti..

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2010 03:40 PM | Show all posts
Reply 52# jofizo

sian...sekarang baru berani buat sesi luahan perasaan!

dulu mana berani...silap2 kang tercabut paku kat bahu!

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2010 03:46 PM | Show all posts
Saya sudah lama serah senarai nama jawatan kanan polis ke KDN: Musa

2010/09/07
SHAH ALAM: Ketua Polis Negara, Tan Sri Musa Hassan berharap beliau tidak dipersalahkan oleh pelbagai pihak, termasuk dikatakan `tidak membuat kerja' ketika menjawat jawatan itu kerana membiarkan berlaku kekosongan untuk pelbagai jawatan penting dalam pasukan.

Kataya, ini kerana beliau sudah menghantar senarai nama pegawai kanan polis kepada Kementerian Dalam Negeri (KDN) sejak November tahun lalu untuk dipertimbangkan bagi mengisi beberapa kekosongan jawatan dalam jabatan polis di seluruh negara.
"Saya pun tidak tahu kenapa kekosongan dalam pasukan polis tidak diisi walaupun kita sudah hantar senarai nama dan saya tidak mahu nanti ada yang salahkan saya dalam hal ini.

"Senarai nama yang dicadangkan itu dipersetujui bersama oleh jawatankuasa pemilihan sebelum dihantar kepada KDN dan saya pun tidak tahu kenapa nama yang dicadang itu tidak dilantik," katanya.

Beliau berkata demikian pada sidang media selepas menghadiri Perbarisan dan Perjumpaan Polis Selangor sempena persaraan beliau 12 September ini di Ibu Pejabat Polis Kontinjen (IPK) Selangor di sini.

-------------------------------------------------------

nampak memang ada yg tk kena antara KDN ngn MH nih.........

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2010 03:59 PM | Show all posts
Alahai Pak Musa! Cam lah ko tak tau perangai Humno ni!!!Lagipun "What comes around goes around"! Ambik le bahagian ko!!!Tu pun dah kira nasib baik dah masa PC dapat tau kena pencen! Buat nya terjadi kes2 hangat cam Pak Rahim, lagi haru!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2010 04:50 PM | Show all posts
bodoh punya balaci PR bangng serupa keldai! semuanya nk dijadikan isu. sambung pun salah x sambung p ...
NAGAmerah Post at 6-9-2010 23:29

bengap pekak sengal punya manusia.
da isu semasa, takkan lah nak di senyap kn.
dasar buta perut !

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-9-2010 05:01 PM | Show all posts
emmmm tp yg terbesar campur tangan ialah DUIT!!! a.k.a rasuah....

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2010 05:16 PM | Show all posts
musa abang kpd Jalaludin ek  ..

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2010 05:23 PM | Show all posts
lepas pencen cip musa dpt jadi chairman or directorship company mana pula?

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2010 05:32 PM | Show all posts
Standard la kat bolehland, Big Brother is watching you!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

16-4-2024 08:11 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.239396 second(s), 42 queries .