CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 13362|Reply: 87

Mariah Carey~ Merry Christmas II You (#1 @ Holiday/ R&B Billboard!!)

[Copy link]
Post time 16-9-2010 07:03 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Post Last Edit by otomatic_prince at 12-11-2010 12:05

Yeay!!! Album baru Mariah!!!

6 lagu baru!!

Mariah Daily Journal is able to confirm that the official title for Mariah's new Christmas album is Merry Christmas II You.

Merry Christmas II Youwill be available in three versions: Compact Disc, Digital Album andDVD; and released simultaneously on Tuesday, Nov. 2, 2010. See therelease information below.

MERRY CHRISTMAS II YOU - Album Release Information
Title/Version TitleUPCTypeFormatRel DateLabel
Merry Christmas II You602527498034Full Length Compact DiscPhysicalNov 2, 2010Island
Merry Christmas II You602527498034Full Length DigitalDigitalNov 2, 2010Island
Merry Christmas II You / [DVD]602527516998DVD-VideoPhysicalNov 2, 2010Def Jam

Retailers have until Friday, Oct. 8, 2010 to place their orders for Mariah's Merry Christmas II You.

Source:
MariahDailyJournal

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 16-9-2010 07:04 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by otomatic_prince at 16-9-2010 07:08

On August 29 at 12:12am, renowned harpist Gayle Levant posted the following on her Facebook page:

What an incredible week! I recorded Alan Menken's beautiful score to the new Disney animated feature "Tangled." I had a fun session as the 22nd season of The Simpsons started yesterday with Alf Clausen at the helm. Then off to record on Mariah Carey's new X-mas album with Marc Shaiman & Brad Dechter. All this, plus ...The Emmys tomorrow night with the band on stage!!!!

This further confirms what we reported to you earlier about Mariah's recording session with the full live band on Friday, August 27. Marc Shaiman and Brad Dechter have arranged all the five songs that were recorded that night.

About Brad Dechter
Brad Dechter is an orchestrator, arranger, composer and saxophonist who has been a professional musician since 1971 and an active participant of the Hollywood recording industry since 1981. Primarily working in motion pictures, Brad has orchestrated or arranged all or parts of over 200 feature films including the Academy Award-nominated scores for The Fugitive, The Prince of Tides, My Best Friend's Wedding, The Village, The Passion of the Christ, The First Wives Club and Michael Clayton. He has worked on numerous TV shows including the series "Moonlighting," for which he was nominated for 2 Emmy awards for his arranging work, and "The West Wing," for which he arranged and orchestrated its Emmy-winning title theme. Early 2008 found Brad as an orchestrator for Academy Award-nominated score, Michael Clayton, for John Clayton's Grammy-winning arrangement of "I'm Gonna Live Until I Die" for Queen Latifah as well as John's arrangement of "The Best is Yet to Come" on Michael Buble's Grammy-winning album and finally as one of the arrangers for the top-selling album of 2007 by Josh Groban (Noel album).

NOTE: We don't know who started the rumor, but to erase the confusion and to correct the rumor, MariahDailyJournal can confirm that Alan Menken is NOT involved with Mariah's Christmas album.

Source: Gayle | MariahDailyJournal

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-9-2010 07:06 AM | Show all posts
Producer Bryan-Michael Cox went live on Ustream last night to talk about his current and upcoming projects. During the broadcast, he revealed a new song called "Oh Santa" from Mariah's new Christmas album Merry Christmas II You. Listen to the audio below.

Bryan-Michael Cox: "You guys have to hear the new stuff that we did for Mariah. We did a Christmas album and we mixed that like I guess a couple of weeks back so there should be another song soon - it's called 'Oh Santa.' And then there's a song that we got that she needs to finish. This crazy. I hope she gets the chance to finish the joint. It's amazing. I don't even want to talk about the songs. So amazing. I hope she finishes it."

Mariah's new Christmas album Merry Christmas II You, a follow-up to her 1994 best-selling Holiday album Merry Christmas, is scheduled for release on Tuesday, November 2, 2010. It is now listed and available for pre-order on Amazon.com. According to the product listing, it comes in 2 discs, CD + DVD, and priced at $16.49. It is currently ranked at #31 on Amazon's bestsellers list in Holiday-Opera & Vocal.

Source: B.Cox on Twitter | MariahDailyJournal | Poody

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2010 06:33 PM | Show all posts
Album MC tetap masterpiece.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-9-2010 10:12 AM | Show all posts
Billboard: Mariah Releasing Second Christmas Album
Posted by Lynn on Tuesday, 21-Sep-2010, 6:04PM EDT | Comments (76)
An article from Billboard about the upcoming release of Merry Christmas II You. It includes the latest Soundscan figures for Mariah's first holiday album Merry Christmas, and the holiday staple "All I Want For Christmas Is You."

Sixteen years after her first successful Christmas album, Mariah Carey will return to the format with "Merry Christmas II You," due Nov. 2 on Island Def Jam. The set will feature four original songs penned by Carey, including lead single "Oh Santa."

Traditional holiday tunes such as "Little Drummer Boy" and "O Come All Ye Faithful" also make the cut, alongside a re-recording of Carey's Christmas standard, "All I Want For Christmas Is You." The latter has reached No. 1 each year on the Billboard Hot 100 Recurrents chart, which tracks the popularity of non-current songs, since the chart's founding in 2005. According to Nielsen SoundScan, the song has sold 1.6 million downloads to date, making it Carey's best-selling download.

"Merry Christmas," Carey's first Christmas album, peaked at No. 3 on the Billboard 200 in 1994, the year of its release, and has sold 5 million copies in the U.S., according to Nielsen SoundScan. It also debuted at No. 1 on Billboard's Top Holiday Albums chart and has appeared annually on the tally since its release.

Producers on "Merry Christmas II You," Carey's thirteenth studio album, include "American Idol" judge Randy Jackson and Jermaine Dupri, among others.
Source: Billboard

Use magic Report

Post time 24-9-2010 10:16 AM | Show all posts
Album MC tetap masterpiece.
Muntz Post at 22-9-2010 18:33

Of coz....mariah voice shine on gospel music...tapi x tau lah skrg ni dgn pregnant lagi plus her voice condition yg x sehebat dulu..not to say she's not good but not as incredible in those time...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 24-9-2010 10:23 AM | Show all posts
Merry Christmas II You Teaser Ads
Posted by Lynn on Saturday, 18-Sep-2010, 11:06AM EDT | Comments (49)
The official Mariah Carey site, MariahCarey.com, has released some teaser campaign ads for Mariah's holiday album, Merry Christmas II You that's due out in stores on November 2nd!

Be sure to keep checking the site for more festive holiday treats and reveals!

Pre-order your copy of Merry Christmas II You CD/DVD set at Amazon.com for $12.99! The album is currently ranked at #5 on Amazon's bestsellers list in Holiday-Opera & Vocal.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-9-2010 11:22 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-9-2010 04:38 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by batunilam4a at 28-9-2010 22:32

Mariah is so professional on stage...she even make a joke about how she falled from th stage...The best thing is the I can see that she's pregnant and hope everything is okay..It took more than 20 years for mariah to fall on stage...

Unlike Bee....dah ler satan worshiper, lepas tu fall on stage many times..plus a copy cat diva..I'll search the u tube and paste to her thread...

Anak haremmm mcm syok sendiri mmg cam tu....

Use magic Report

Post time 28-9-2010 04:42 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by batunilam4a at 28-9-2010 22:30

Seems saiko is the silent fan of mariah ( kalo x x kan die amek tau ape MC buat kan..thanks for still looking for her..though people like saiko mcm siaaaalll

Use magic Report

Post time 28-9-2010 05:00 PM | Show all posts
Mariah Thanks Fans in Singapore
Posted by Lynn on Sunday, 26-Sep-2010, 5:42PM EDT | Comments (22)
Just minutes ago on her Twitter page, Mariah graciously thanked all the fans who came out to see her perform live in Singapore earlier tonight.

TY SO much to my fans in Singapore!!! Yeah, several hectic moments, (lol!)but I tried to swirl them into festive!.Love+ God Bless!

Again Singapore, thanks so much for allowing me to just be who I am &just have fun+connect w/everyone there! Thanks 4 the LOVE!x0x

Use magic Report

Post time 28-9-2010 05:03 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by batunilam4a at 28-9-2010 17:12

Lets have more fun..Bee's hair seems like chimpanzee's butt....LOL..I think Mariah would have fallen again if she sees thise

.....not only mariah would fall to see this...Others will shock too

Use magic Report

Post time 28-9-2010 05:16 PM | Show all posts
Ok lah penat ketawa tgk rambut sebenar mcm buntut berok...jom kite kembali ker topik sebenar

HSN's Exclusive On-Air Launch of Merry Christmas II You
Posted by Lynn on Monday, 27-Sep-2010, 3:54PM EDT | Comments (41)

HSN Partners with One of the Greatest Singers of our Time - Mariah Carey - for Exclusive On-Air Launch of her New Holiday Album 'Merry Christmas II You'

TUNE IN ON OCTOBER 20th

— New album to be bundled with 30-minute DVD featuring exclusive behind-the-scenes footage of Carey recording second Christmas album, candid interviews and never-before-seen personal photos and festive Christmas videos —

HSN, a leading multichannel retailer, has partnered with one of the greatest singers of our time - Mariah Carey - for the exclusive launch on October 20 of her highly anticipated holiday album, Merry Christmas II You, ahead of its worldwide release on November 2 on the Island Def Jam Music Group.

The album will be bundled with a 30-minute DVD featuring exclusive behind-the-scenes footage of Mariah Carey recording her second Christmas album, candid interviews with the artist discussing her inspiration behind the album and reminiscing about the holidays and favorite traditions,footage of her album photo shoot with acclaimed photographer David LaChapelle, interviews with Mariah Carey's mother Patricia Carey and composer Marc Shaiman, and pictures from Mariah's personal photo holiday collection.

"This album is a labor of love - a gift to those who share my excitement about the Christmas season and want to fill this special time of year with heartwarming, festive and uplifting music," said Mariah Carey. "This is the sequel to 'Merry Christmas' from me II you. On the DVD, you'll see some exclusive behind-the-scenes moments of the making of this album, which are yours exclusively courtesy of HSN. Hope you love the album and the DVD! Merry Christmas! Love Mariah."

Merry Christmas II You contains original material and holiday classics, including a re-record of Mariah Carey's original self-penned #1 Christmas classic "All I Want for Christmas is You," as well as her new single "Oh Santa," an undeniable holiday smash destined to top the Christmas charts for years to come. The new album will also feature holiday classics, including "The First Noel,""Little Drummer Boy," "O Little Town of Bethlehem," and "O Come All Ye Faithful."

Mariah Carey has teamed with superstar producers. Music mogul LA Reid provided guidance and expertise. Mariah Carey also worked with longtime friend and musical director-producer extraordinaire Randy Jackson to create this new sequel to her first Christmas album. In addition, she collaborated with uber producer Jermaine Dupri (with whom she wrote "Always Be My Baby" and "We Belong Together" among others); Marc Shaiman, the award-winning musical genius, writer and arranger who did the magical orchestration for the entire album; and the critically acclaimed James Poyser of The Roots, who also worked with Mariah Carey on her massive album "The Emancipation of Mimi."

Merry Christmas II You and the exclusive DVD will be sold on HSN as part of an exclusive value pack for $14.95. Pre-order Now!

NOTE: First-time HSN Customers get 15% off with coupon code: C77647! On the "Order Review" page at checkout, just enter the coupon code and click apply to get your discount.
Source: PR Newswire

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 28-9-2010 09:05 PM | Show all posts
is it me or it's Mariah packed 100 lbs fats under that  jacket?

Use magic Report

Post time 30-9-2010 08:05 PM | Show all posts
Reply 14# nameloo

Gila gemuk.dh mcm Kak Pah dah.but shes pregnant its normal she's a bit overweight.Haha.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-10-2010 07:00 AM | Show all posts
"Oh Santa" Premiering on AOL Music T.O.D.A.Y.
Posted by Lynn on Friday, 01-Oct-2010, 8:40AM EDT | Comments (278)

Be sure to log on to AOL Music for the world premiere of "Oh Santa," the first single from Mariah's new Holiday album, Merry Christmas II You, at 10:00am ET (7:00am PT).

We will be listening to the most anticipated Mariah Carey Holiday song in less than 90 minutes! Be sure to tune in!

Source: MariahDailyJournal | Ila | MariahCarey.com

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 2-10-2010 07:01 AM | Show all posts
OH SANTA

Santa's gonna come and make him mine this Christmas
Santa's gonna come and make him mine, mine
Oh Santa

Santa's gonna come and make him mine this Christmas
Santa's gonna come and make him mine, mine
Oh Santa

Santa
If you get this letter
Won't you help me out
I know you're kinda busy with your elves right now
And I don't know how
You do the things you do while I sleep on Christmas eve

But it's amazing
And I bet that you could bring me back my baby
Because every time I see Christmas lights
I feel this burn inside
And I just can't take it

I saw them shopping last week
And his new girl was so bleak
And then I swore to myself
Santa's gonna come and make him mine this Christmas night

Oh oh oh
Santa's gonna come and make you mine this Christmas
Santa's gonna come and make you mine, oh oh oh
Santa's gonna come and make you mine this Christmas night

Oh Santa
I heard that it's really gonna snow this year
So I hope Rudolph and them other 8 reindeer
Get you safely here
So you can scoop him up
And swoop him right down my chimney

I've been really, really, really good this year
So put on that red suit and make him appear
Make this Christmas cheer
Just ain't the same without my baby
Come on oh Kris Kringle send me help

They say it's unrealistic
But I believe in you Saint Nick
So grant this wish for me right quick
Santa won't you come and make him mine this Christmas night

Oh oh oh
Santa's gonna come and make you mine, oh oh oh
Santa's gonna come and make you mine this Christmas night

Oh Santa!

Oh Santa Claus
If you get this letter
Please don't make me wait
Cause all December I'll be counting down the days
So hop on your sleigh
I promise that I won't forget the milk and cookies

The trees all sparkly and gold
But inside I feel so cold
So soon as you leave the North Pole
Santa won't you come and make him mine this Christmas

Santa's gonna come and make you mine oh oh oh
Santa's gonna come and make you mine oh oh oh
Santa's gonna come and make you mine, mine.

Source: Pop Eater | MariahDailyJournal

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-10-2010 07:05 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by otomatic_prince at 2-10-2010 07:08

cover album

cover 1st single OH SANTA

Use magic Report

Post time 2-10-2010 10:53 PM | Show all posts
cam sengal je lagu ni

Use magic Report

Post time 3-10-2010 10:04 AM | Show all posts
Anak luar nikah si saiko pengecut yg tukar nama ke SS dah bersuara...telinga anak haram yg lahir dari pukeee gampannnng mak die mmg suke dengki ngan org muahahah

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 05:54 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.073507 second(s), 48 queries .