CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: otomatic_prince

Mariah Carey~ Merry Christmas II You (#1 @ Holiday/ R&B Billboard!!)

[Copy link]
Post time 4-10-2010 02:50 PM | Show all posts
Mariah Carey's packed promotional schedule

Mariah Carey is no stranger to hectic schedules, but after skimming over her planned promotional roll-out for her newest Christmas album, Merry Christmas II You, I have to say that this one is particularly packed. Below is the tentative promotional blitz for the album:

Television
- Mariah Christmas special - PBS Soundstage
- Oprah
- ABC Walt Disney world Christmas day parade special
- NBC Rockefeller Center Christmas tree lighting
- Today show
- Saturday Night Live Christmas special
- The view
- Ellen
- Tonight show with Jay Leno
- ABC Extreme makeover: home edition

"Oh Santa" will ship to Pop, Hot AC, AC, Rhythmic, and Urban radio in October. The single and album tracks will be programmed on all holiday-themed syndicated radio shows, as well as major holiday initiatives with XM and Sirius. The music video for the first single "Oh Santa" (to be reportedly filmed on October 1) will be programmed on all major TV and online partners.
Cripes! Don't you think that this could be a lot to handle, especially if Mimi is, in fact, 5 months pregnant? Either way, we hope she manages to find a little time for herself and, most importantly, that she leaves her high heels at home this time!

(Babble)

Byknye show die utk this xmas.....best sgt!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-10-2010 02:52 PM | Show all posts
Mariah Carey's packed promotional schedule

Mariah Carey is no stranger to hectic schedules, but after skimming over her planned promotional roll-out for her newest Christmas album, Merry Christmas II You, I have to say that this one is particularly packed. Below is the tentative promotional blitz for the album:

Television
- Mariah Christmas special - PBS Soundstage
- Oprah
- ABC Walt Disney world Christmas day parade special
- NBC Rockefeller Center Christmas tree lighting
- Today show
- Saturday Night Live Christmas special
- The view
- Ellen
- Tonight show with Jay Leno
- ABC Extreme makeover: home edition

"Oh Santa" will ship to Pop, Hot AC, AC, Rhythmic, and Urban radio in October. The single and album tracks will be programmed on all holiday-themed syndicated radio shows, as well as major holiday initiatives with XM and Sirius. The music video for the first single "Oh Santa" (to be reportedly filmed on October 1) will be programmed on all major TV and online partners.
Cripes! Don't you think that this could be a lot to handle, especially if Mimi is, in fact, 5 months pregnant? Either way, we hope she manages to find a little time for herself and, most importantly, that she leaves her high heels at home this time!

(Babble)

Byknye show die utk this xmas.....best sgt!!

Use magic Report

Post time 9-10-2010 12:56 PM | Show all posts
Mariah Announces Merry Christmas II You Tracklisting
Posted by Lynn on Friday, 08-Oct-2010, 10:14PM EDT
Have yourself a Merrier Christmas with MC! Mariah announces the official tracklisting to Merry Christmas II You her new holiday album in-stores November 2.

1. Santa Claus is Coming to Town (Intro)

2. Oh Santa!

3. O Little Town of Bethlehem / Little Drummer Boy Medley

4. Christmas Time Is In The Air Again

5. The First Noel / Born is the King (Interlude)

6. When Christmas Comes

7. Here Comes Santa Claus (Right Down Santa Claus Lane) / Housetop Celebration

8. Charlie Brown Christmas

9. O Come All Ye Faithful / Hallelujah Chorus feat. Patricia Carey

10. O Holy Night - Live from WPC in South Central Los Angeles

11. One Child

12. All I Want for Christmas is You - Extra Festive

13. Auld Lang Syne - The New Year's Anthem
Source: MariahCarey.com

Wow Mariah duet with her mother...Ms. Patricia...used to be an opera singer in up state new york....!!..Mother and daughter make justification on the song to complete the album in the comin festive month.......enjoy..!!

Use magic Report

Post time 21-10-2010 09:59 AM | Show all posts
Mariah Carey's Merry Christmas II You Preview on HSN

FULL TRANSCRIPT
Colleen Lopez, HSN: We are so thrilled to be in Mariah Carey's beautiful home here in Los Angeles to premiere her fabulous new holiday album. I have to tell you, a lot of us remember back in 1994 when we purchased her first album. Since that, her first Merry Christmas album became the no. 1 top selling holiday CD of all time. So we have been waiting a long time for this. Mariah has recorded a brand-new album. You're gonna fall in love with it. Lots of classics; tons of brand-new, original songs as well. And on HSN today, the package we're gonna offer you is exclusive. It's $14.95. You get not just this CD, which you're gonna fall in love with, but you also get the DVD. It's reduced shipping today by the way so grab it because I promise you, you want to fill your home and your world with this beautiful music. And it's all thanks to the lovely Mariah Carey who is so gracious to welcome us into your amazing home. Thank you so much. And who is this darling little friend with us?
Mariah Carey: Thank you. This is our new puppy Jackie. Jackie Lambchops is her full name.

HSN: You're envisioned with your tree, we have the fire burning, you have your little puppy, your friends, I hear they call you Miss Christmas?
MC: Well, some. They call me many things [laughs] but yes, I am very festive. I love the holidays. Everybody who knows me knows that I make a huge deal out of Christmas. I am to the point of like, I mean, it needs to be stopped [laughs]. No, it's just, we're getting in the mood for Christmas this early.

HSN: Right, I love that and what better way. Your music, even though it's a holiday album, I want to play it immediately. You want to start playing it in October. The songs are so beautiful. It took a while, why now? Because 1994, it's been a while, why did you decide now to record a new Christmas album?
MC: Being that I was five years old when I made that album [laughs], I just felt like, "You know what? Let me give the world..." No, sorry I had to do that. I'm a writer... [Sorry, the dog's behind is not good in the shot. We love you Jackie but we're going to have to let you go because the butt shot isn't working. This is a holiday moment. Bye-bye.] So I decided to do another Christmas album because so many people have told me that they really enjoyed the first album and that they listen to it throughout the year.

HSN: Think about it - the best-selling of all time. Think of all the Christmas albums. And it continues to be, I mean, every year, it continues to be a huge album.
MC: That's the amazing thing. It's a gift for me really because I've always, I love the holidays. Ever since I was little, it's been just my favorite time of year and to be able to have this Christmas, particularly "All I Want For Christmas Is You," which I have on the new album as well as the original album. Yes, I had to do that because like every year people tell me they wait for that song and that's how they know Christmas time is here. And it's one of those things where I'm like, "I wrote this song on a Casio keyboard in upstate New York so many years ago," and I'm like I can't believe there are people who grew up listening to that. They have memories of their own - Christmas memories that go with that song. So we have the classics and all the favorites such as "All I Want For Christmas Is You" from the original album, and then I've written a new song that sort of in the vein of "All I Want For Christmas Is You" but it's called "Oh Santa!" and it's like, it just feels like something you've heard before. It's got a classic vibe to it. Sort of the way like "All I Want For Christmas Is You." When I wrote that, I wasn't thinking, "Oh, let me write something that sounds very of-the-moment. I wanted it to feel like a classic then. But back then I wasn't thinking like, "Let me make a hot record for 'today's time.' So I was thinking let me just do something kind of that will stand the test of time. And that's what this new song is but it has this really infectious hook and it's really fun. And then, of course, there are the ballads, traditional songs like "O Come All Ye Faithful," and "The First Noel," I could go on forever. But it's like on the first Christmas album, I did "Hark! The Herald Angels Sing" and combined it with... we did sort of a lot of medleys on the first album - the first Christmas album I did Merry Christmas so Merry Christmas II which is actually called Merry Christmas II You, I wanted to make sure that we had enough classics so people would feel like they can listen to the album and it's not like, "What is this weird rendition of a song I've known all my life? I wanna hear it pretty much as I grew up hearing it" but obviously, I have my own style so I try to bring that into it. A lot of people have been asking me for years, "Are you ever gonna sing with your Mom?" They know that my mother is an opera singer.

HSN: Is your mom gonna sing with you on this album?
MC: Yes. We discussed doing a duet and I really wanted to make sure it happened on this Christmas album. So I feel really blessed to be able to have this opportunity to have this on record forever - a song with my mom. She's the one who really got me into being so festive at Christmas, I have to say. Like she's very festive as well.

HSN: I just have to say, this is going to sell out. Everyone's going to buy this. It's $14.95. You get to hear the duet that Mariah was just talking about along with all of your other favorites, lots of new. The unique thing about Mariah Carey is that, along with your incredible voice, this 5-octave voice that is just the voice of an angel, you are really the only one artist that does everything - you produce, you write your songs, you arrange your songs. You have so many varied talents that you were able to incorporate into your work that is really unlike most artists today. You really have so many gifts.
MC: Thank you. I truly believe that music is a gift, I really do. And it can be something that's passed down but I really do feel it's a gift from God. That's why I love singing, particularly holiday songs. It's a different feeling that you get.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-10-2010 09:59 AM | Show all posts
HSN: So do you have a favorite classic on this album? A classic we can share with everyone at home?
MC: I really can't pick a favorite but what we've got on this album are like these very festive uptempos like "Oh Santa!" with an infectious hook that you just want to hear over and over. It's my own song so it's weird to talk about it like that but that's how I feel. I'm proud of it. At a certain point I backed away from it like it's somebody else's thing. I don't wanna sound as if I'm bragging about my own song that's what I'm saying.

HSN: You're passionate about it and that's infectious. That's wonderful!
MC: So there's "Little Town of Bethlehem" and the "Little Drummer Boy" and Randy and I and Big Jim Wright did this arrangement where it's sort of a medley of the two. It's kind of a cool different way to hear it but you get used to it after listening to it one time and I really enjoyed singing it. And so that'll be a nice, better music just to get you in the mood.

HSN: We're gonna take a listen right now, listen to one of the classics, how about "O Little Town of Bethlehem"?
MC: Sounds good.

["O Little Town of Bethlehem/Little Drummer Boy" Snippet plays]
Listen:

HSN: So beautiful. The choir, the vocal arranging. That's just one of the many beautiful songs you're going to experience on Mariah Carey's latest Christmas album. If you'd like to order, I know we're very busy, it's $14.95. You cannot buy this package anywhere but here. It's a reduced shipping & handling. You will fall in love. So along with classics, things that we look forward to hearing at Christmas time and nobody sings them like Mariah Carey. There are going to be lots of interesting, exciting new songs. I know, Mariah you're doing collaborations again with Jermaine Dupri, that's very exciting.
MC: Yes. The fans are really excited. They kept going on Twitter saying like, "What are you guys doing? Is it a Christmas album? What is it?" and we didn't really want to tell so that was kind of tough to keep under wraps. I love working with Jermaine.

HSN: I love that you're collaborating with your Mom on this album. Your mom is an opera singer, of course. That's really special.
MC: I feel it was important for me to do something with my mother. I'm just really excited for people to hear her voice and she's a tremendously gifted singer so we did a song, we did, I did a new arrangement with Big Jim Wright of "O Come All Ye Faithful" into the "Hallelujah Chorus." Actually a friend of mine, my friend Erik from Chicago, he actually said, "You should do the 'Hallelujah Chorus'." And then when I talked to my mom about doing a duet I thought that would be interesting because she would be able to do that so beautifully. And so I do the first part, she does that middle section, and then we sort of take it out together. It's really nice because people who aren't necessarily opera fans, they want a little taste of that and then they want to go back to the regular Christmas vibe that they've been listening to so it's a nice combination.

HSN: One of the things that strikes me about you, you have such a sense for really what people love. And you think about, you seem ageless to me. Look at you, you look so amazing. I can't believe you launched that first album in 1994. I'm just saying this. You look so amazingly young. You're looking younger now. I was looking at my original 'cause I bought your original Christmas album I swear you look younger now than you did on that original. It's similar. I loved it, it's kind of a play on the...
MC: Actually we tried to, this is sort of the night time fun version of that album and the first Christmas album I was freezing cold and my hair was frozen to my head. This is sort of like, there's the Merry Christmas that side of it, this is sort of part 2 and I wanted to really keep the essence of what the first Christmas album I did had. I wanted to give people those big background vocals. I wanted to make sure I gave vocal performances that people really wanted to listen to and felt something from because I know when I'm singing and I feel something that's probably gonna, people will feel something from it as well so I wanna preserve that. I also wanted to keep the fun, not-so-serious festive side of the whole thing.

HSN: I want to remind every body, if you haven't called yet, for $14.95 you get everything we're talking about and so much more. And by the way, you can't get the DVD anywhere but here so it's a CD/DVD package. It's for $15. What a beautiful gift too by the way - holiday gift, perfect gift.
MC: I love watching at Christmas time just anything Christmassy like we'll leave on the cartoon movies or whatever it is. So the DVD, it's just like a special feature which you can leave it on and hear the music and feel, whatever you're doing, if you're cooking, if you're hanging out, whatever it is, it's just there. The footage of the creation of making this music to kind of enhance the holiday.

["O Come All Ye Faithful/Hallelujah Chorus" with mom Patricia Snippet plays]
Listen:

HSN: You're going to fall in love with Mariah's newest Christmas album. We're so excited to be premiering it here today. I'm thrilled to see so many of you ordering it because truly when you fill your home with this amazing voice, and these beautiful songs, it feels like Christmas, it sounds like Christmas, it puts your heart in the right place during this beautiful Christmas season that's going to be coming up right around the corner. For under $15 I don't want you to miss it. It's just you've done such a beautiful job. It's funny because you touched on earlier, you said, "Oh people say I'm diva" and you are so not that. You're just a perfectionist. You just are so passionate about what you do and that's why your work is so amazing. Really. It just shows on what you do.
MC: Thank you. You know what it is, I guess I feel like I don't feel diva's not a compliment because having an opera singer for a mother I've been hearing diva since people didn't say diva every other word and it's like it really does mean someone who's talented, and it can also mean difficult, but hey, we can all be difficult every now and then. But I guess I feel like being someone who loves to create music and work on different genres and I tried to sort of let that be represented in this Merry Christmas II You album because the template was the original Merry Christmas album and that's why you can play them back to back and not feel like jolted or jarred or something odd just happened. I was really inspired by like the Nat King Coles of the world and all the classics that we love just in terms of the music but then also like the fun Mike, Jackson 5s, and '60s records that are really festive Christmas songs but they have a soulful vibe to them as well. They make you feel happy, and I think that's the whole thing. It's about family and friends, and it just really takes you in. I actually wrote with James Poyser who is a wonderful musician. We worked on The Emancipation of Mimi together. We did a song called "Mine Again" which a lot of my fans love, that's a fan favorite. It was never a single but a lot of people really liked it. We wrote this new song called "When Christmas Comes" and it talks about every kind of part of what you deal with during the holidays - relationships, family, every bit of festivities, even worshipping the real, whatever your definition of Christmas is. I think it's kind of encompassed within that song and it's got a nice feeling to it.

HSN: And you and Randy Jackson worked on, co-produced this together. I know you've so many amazing things together.
MC: I love Randy Jackson. Randy Jackson just to anybody who doesn't know - Randy Jackson of American Idol, is a very, very invaluable person in my life. He's such a great friend. He is an incredible musician. He's been on the road with like almost every band in history. You mention anybody's name it's like he knows them but he really does. Everybody thinks that he's making this up but he really does so we really got together and I said, "Randy, let's do this 'cause I know you get what my music has to be and the broadness." Because of the demographic where it's like I'd be able to reach young people as well as older people, and all different ethnicities and so Randy can get that.

HSN: That's not easy to do but you do that.
MC: I do because it's what I really am and what I really love.

["The First Noel/Born is the King Interlude" Snippet plays]
Listen:

Use magic Report

Post time 21-10-2010 10:02 AM | Show all posts
HSN: You know what I think is remarkable when I listen to the album is when I think of your amazing career, you've worked with the biggest Hip-Hop artist of all time, you've worked with the most famous Pavarotti, opera singer of all time, and yet when you listen to the music it's seamless. You incorporate so much but it's so beautiful and seamless. How do you do that?
MC: It really is sort of almost a representation of who I am because I did grow up loving and listening to R&B and Hip-Hop but I also have an opera singer for a mother and she also sang Jazz and I was exposed to a lot of different styles of music as a kid. I even started out like just playing and singing with Jazz musicians growing up and stuff. And so working on an album like this new, or even starting with my first Christmas album, my task was to make an album with uptempos that were festive and fun but still did not alienate anybody when they listen to the big ballads and that's what I was trying to do with Merry Christmas II You which is basically an extension of where we left off on the last album so it won't feel jarring. So you're gonna feel the soulfulness of some of the collaborations with like a James Poyser, Jermaine Dupri, obviously Randy Jackson, Big Jim Wright, and then you'll feel the beauty of something that a new song or a classic like "The First Noel" or "Little Town of Bethlehem" or "O Come All Ye Faithfaul," orchestrated by one of most incredible Oscar-nominated, Emmy-winning geniuses that I just fell in love with, Marc Shaiman. And so it's like my task was really to make the album a seamless piece of work where you could put it on and listen to it and as you are going about your holiday moments just have something as sort of a soundtrack.

HSN: I think that's one of the things that I love most about you is that I've always been a huge fan. I've loved you from 1990 when you burst on the scene.
MC: From birth because that's when...

HSN: [Laughs] Exactly! When you were 2.
MC: No, that's when I was born and that's the amazing thing that nobody gives me credit for. I'm sick and tired of it. I did stuff from inside the womb. laughs] Colleen, you have to forgive me. Sorry, people.
HSN: [Laughs] Genius. It is true.

[At this point, Mariah talks about her jewelry and shoe collection that she will be showcasing on HSN in late November.]
Source: MariahDailyJournal

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 21-10-2010 10:03 AM | Show all posts
OMG I just heard few songs in sneak preview....i can't express how great it is!!

Use magic Report

Post time 21-10-2010 09:18 PM | Show all posts
Sneak preview
Mariah Carey ft. Patricia Carey - O Come All Ye Faithful / Hallelujah (HSN Preview)  

Oh Mariah you are the queen of holiday!! A mother and a child just complete what was missing previously....LOVE IT!!!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 22-10-2010 06:48 AM | Show all posts
Rap-Up Previews Merry Christmas II You
Posted by Lynn on Thursday, 21-Oct-2010, 4:25PM EDT
Preview by: Steven J. Horowitz, Rap-Up

It'snot even Halloween yet, but Mariah Carey is already ushering inChristmas. The pop songbird and Island Def Jam chairman Antonio "L.A."Reid turned Allen Room at Lincoln Center in New York City into a winterwonderland to host a festive listening session for Merry Christmas II You, the follow-up to her 1994 best-selling Christmas album.

Munchingon candy canes and Hershey's Kisses and sipping Mariah's own AngelChampagne, guests including Gayle King, singer Trey Lorenz, and "Extra"correspondent A.J. Calloway shuffled from the reception room to thesoundstage, where Reid took the podium situated on a stage decoratedwith white pine trees, giant ornaments, and silver boxes of presents.

"It'schallenging. It's Christmas in October, I know," joked Reid beforeintroducing the album. "Mariah started making this album in June afterthree years of asking."

While Reid emceed the playback byintroducing every other song, Mimi made a surprise appearance beforethe end of the album, bringing her hubbie Nick Cannon up on stage tohelp her share in the moment.

"For me, Christmas began in springor summer. And basically, our house in L.A., Nick was very cool to dealwith it," she explained. "It was decorated kind of like this but with alittle bit of reds and blues and greens and stuff, all since thesummer. So I've been in the spirit, and this is a very creative momentfor me personally and just to be working on this particular album rightnow has been exceptionally special for me."

After thankingcollaborators Randy Jackson, Jermaine Dupri, and Broadway composer MarcShaiman, Mimi left the stage, leaving listeners with a few songs toclose out the evening. Rap-Up.com is giving you a peek at 11 songsbefore the wrapping comes off on November 2.

"Santa Claus Is Coming to Town (Intro)"
Produced by Mariah Carey and Marc Shaiman

Chiming bells introduce the album, setting the tone with a lush orchestral background that segues into the following track.

"Oh Santa!"
Produced by Mariah Carey, Jermaine Dupri, and Bryan-Michael Cox

Manyin attendance had already heard the ebullient sleigh bell-drivensingle, so they enjoyed the track while watching projected imagesshowing Mariah with her dogs in front of snowmen, skiing with herhusband, and sleeping by the fireside.

"O Little Town of Bethlehem / Little Drummer Boy (Medley)"
Produced by Mariah Carey, James "Big Jim" Wright, and Randy Jackson

Theinstruments are thick on this traditional jazzy number. Mariah pullsback on her vocals, allowing her voice to flutter over rollingpercussion, dulcet flutes, and swelling strings. Of course, it wouldn'tbe a Mimi track without some bold singing near the end, but it finisheson a softer, heartwarming note.

"The First Noel / Born Is the King (Interlude)"

Asmoky piano introduces this bare ballad where Mariah flexes her vocalchops with her signature buttery trills. Strings join in after thefirst verse and chorus, culminating in a grandiose finish.

"When Christmas Comes"
Produced by Mariah Carey and James Poyser

Themost contemporary R&B song on the album, this begins with a cracklybrass section, playing like classic soul. "Because this Christmastime/Get together, it's gonna be so nice/ Better than ever/ And boy, you'rethe one that I'll treasure/ I can't wait to unwrap your love/ WhenChristmas comes," sings Mimi before the song ends with a brief segueinto "Jingle Bells."

"Here Comes Santa Claus (Right Down Santa Claus Lane) / Housetop Celebration"
Produced by Mariah Carey, Jermaine Dupri, and Bryan-Michael Cox

SamplingChic's "Good Times," this '80s hip-hop-inspired cut updates theseasonal standard with a pounding backbeat, heavily influenced by theclassic So So Def sound.

"Charlie Brown Christmas"

Theclassic piano instrumental fits snugly on the album, melding into"Christmas Time Is Here" from the classic TV special "A Charlie BrownChristmas." The song slows to a seasonal, languid pace, heavy on thepiano.

"O Come All Ye Faithful / Hallelujah Chorus" feat. Patricia Carey

"Thisnext number is very special because it features a lady that I wouldprobably say is the most responsible for her gene pool spilling overinto Mariah," said Reid, introducing the song. "It's her motherPatricia Carey, who's singing a song with Mariah."

Thegospel-heavy tune sees Mariah taking the first verse, while heroperatic mother assumes second verse duties. Mimi comes in right at theend of her mom's portion with a shrieking falsetto, closing out thesong with an intergenerational duet.

"To be able to include my mother and work with her, that was really special," Mariah later added.

"O Holy Night" (Live from WPC in South Central Los Angeles)
Produced by Mariah Carey and Walter Afanasieff

Recordedlive at the Westminster Presbyterian Church in South Central LosAngeles, this gospel recording features a full band and backing chorusas Mariah nails the vocals. "It's really amazing, I'm so happy sheincluded that on this recording," shared Reid.

"All I Want for Christmas Is You (Extra Festive)"

Witha new orchestral introduction, this American classic features newlyrecorded vocals from Mariah as well as a beefier backing chorus, freshad-libs, and an extended outro, sounding just as enjoyable as it did in1994.

"It's a little known fact that she was one of the greatestwriters of our time," said Reid of Mariah. "That song, which she wrote,is the most successful holiday song written and released in the modernera—and she wrote it. That's just phenomenal. We know a lot ofsongwriters. How many of them can say they truly wrote a standard? Atrue standard?"

Mariah later shared that she bugged composerMarc Shaiman about redoing the song's intro by calling him with ideasat 6 a.m. "I would call him and I was like, 'All I Want for Christmas'needs a new intro," she said. "No, I didn't leave that off this album,if there are any real fans out there, but that one is remade and theintro is so good."

"Auld Lang Syne (The New Year's Anthem)"
Closingthe album, this features Mariah performing the classic tune with amellow piano and strong chorus before voices count back from 10 to 1and the party begins. "The New Year's Anthem" is the album's sole dancerecord, capping the holiday release with a feel-good jam.
Source: Rap-Up

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-10-2010 06:52 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by otomatic_prince at 22-10-2010 06:55

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcoCEcs-oxI

Mariah Carey - Little Drummer Boy + O Come All Ye Faithful Snippets  

mmg best gila...ramai peminat yang terkejut MC nyanyi sebagus ini...rasa mcm tahun 1994,,,, she still got it!

Use magic Report

Post time 22-10-2010 10:07 PM | Show all posts
plg nk dgr lagu ni.........
"Thisnext number is very special because it features a lady that I wouldprobably say is the most responsible for her gene pool spilling overinto Mariah," said Reid, introducing the song. "It's her motherPatricia Carey, who's singing a song with Mariah."

Thegospel-heavy tune sees Mariah taking the first verse, while heroperatic mother assumes second verse duties. Mimi comes in right at theend of her mom's portion with a shrieking falsetto, closing out thesong with an intergenerational duet.

"To be able to include my mother and work with her, that was really special," Mariah later added.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-10-2010 02:48 AM | Show all posts

what is that thing on the left

run..!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-10-2010 07:14 AM | Show all posts
plg nk dgr lagu ni.........
Prod ...
apang Post at 22-10-2010 22:07

lagu ni snippet dia je dah best gila..tak sbr dgr full version...

Use magic Report

Post time 23-10-2010 10:21 AM | Show all posts
Anak lua nekah yg lahir dari pewot mak die yg sial tu sebok jer..saiko

Use magic Report

Post time 23-10-2010 10:22 AM | Show all posts
of coz uols....what can i say about it...mariah and her mum are incredible!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-10-2010 05:58 AM | Show all posts
LEAKED ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg!!!! the vocal is the best since DAYDREAM!!!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-10-2010 03:09 PM | Show all posts
LEAKED ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg!!!! the vocal is the best since DAYDREAM!!!!
otomatic_prince Post at 26-10-2010 05:58
nak linkkkk uolss!!! PM!!! huhu

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-10-2010 04:28 PM | Show all posts
duet dgn PATRICIA CAREY (mak mariah) plg best...

lagu2 lain, mmg mcm tak caya je vokal MC power gila dan sgt clear..mcm zaman DAYDREAM..

suka LITTLE DRUMMER BOY jugak

WHEN CHRISTMAS COMES mcm MINE AGAIN+SUBTLE INVITATION...mmg best..

ONE CHILD melodi terbaik!

banyak lagi...huhuhuhu excited!

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2010 11:23 AM | Show all posts
iAllah i akan dnlod mlm nie...dah x rasa xcited cam dulu..maklumah dah main kertu..hik3x...

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2010 09:12 PM | Show all posts
Kesian mariah....dah leaked before in store...tapi xpelah tetap nak beli gak

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 07:22 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.330249 second(s), 43 queries .