Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 14-11-2010 11:50 PM | Show all posts
nanti esok aku EXPLAIN!!!

Berlagak betul korang nih...

Use magic Report

Post time 14-11-2010 11:51 PM | Show all posts
salahkan Ferrari plak....

kah kah kah kah kah kah kah kah kah kah kah kah kah kah kah kah.....

SUKANYA AKU

Use magic Report

Post time 14-11-2010 11:54 PM | Show all posts
ferrari pulak yg disalahkannnn...

Use magic Report

Post time 14-11-2010 11:55 PM | Show all posts
VETTEL SEORANG CHAMPIONS YANG BERUSAHA......

TAK PERLU PERTOLONGAN TEAM ORDER.....

HANYA USAHA YANG GIGIH....

Use magic Report

Post time 14-11-2010 11:57 PM | Show all posts
harus ler berlagak bila lawan dgn org berlagak
kurang2 berlagak lepas menang
takde lah mcm sesetengah orang tu awal2 lagi dah palu kompang

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 15-11-2010 01:32 AM | Show all posts
Petrov: I was just doing my job

Vitaly Petrov is not at all bothered by the fact that Fernando Alonso lost the World title while stuck behind him in the Abu Dhabi GP.

Petrov took advantage of a very early Safety Car to pit on lap 2 of the grand prix, putting him well down the order.

As the Renault rookie began to work his way forwards, Alonso pitted on lap 16 and spent the next 39 laps looking at Petrov's rear wing, unable to find a way past.

Alonso could do nothing but watch helplessly as his World title aspirations faded away, eventually crossing the line in seventh place, one position behind the resilient Petrov.

However, Alonso was clearly not happy with the Russian and was seen shaking his fist in the immediate aftermath of the grand prix.

Petrov, though, says he has nothing to answer for, he just did his job.

"I had a long battle with Fernando, but the car had good top speed today so I was able to control the situation: I just did my job," he said.

"If he had tried a move, then I didn't want to crash with him, but it didn't come to that.

"I came here to fight, and race every other driver, and I think I showed today that I can fight."

vishaalp says...

* Recommend (0)

oh petrov, u drove a great race n more than that u showed some gentlemanship unlike the cry baby of f1...

Posted: 14/11/10 5:14pm
holsteinson says...

* Recommend (0)

Well said and done Petrov CRYLONSO wanted you roll over and move aside as usual since he is supposed to be the best driver in the world but could not pass you even with a superior Ferrari car and then as usual too being the unsportmanship his is giving you the finger Shame is so spineless that didnt started a fist fight with you to complete his whining losing posture

Posted: 14/11/10 5:13pm
gammaray says...

* Recommend (0)

We all know you were doing your job. Great work holding up Alonso. Rookie out drives a double world champion. Good luck next year Petrov!

Posted: 14/11/10 5:11pm
ignite says...

* Recommend (0)

To all ferrari and his highness alonso fans....FORZA PETROV

tigershark says...

* Recommend (0)

Well done Vitaly, finally you did something right this season. You've done F-1 the biggest favor by standing your ground

firestone1 says...

* Recommend (0)

just as fernando starts to gain my respect again he gose and proves me right that he is an arrogant egotistical idiot. he dosnt have a divine right just to have people move out of the way for him, not everyone is as soft as massa. well done vitaly great drive hopefully we will see u again in 2011 with more confidence.

hongkongfooey says...

* Recommend (0)

Come on Petrov, you know as well as everyone else that you should have slowed down and let Alonso and his Ferrari pass you, its their divine right for godsake. Shame on you...

Posted: 14/11/10 5:10pm
azzianj says...

* Recommend (0)

So Renault made up for Redbull's disappointment with Vettel's engine blow in Korea.. they improve the engine for Redbull and themselves. So fast that even a world champion in a Ferrari cant overtake. And they also got themselves in between Redbull and Ferarri... and also gave Alonso a big whack for not being a team player in his final days in Renault before moving to Ferarri..

Posted: 14/11/10 5:09pm
carlos_poya says...

* Recommend (0)

Great job Petrov. Alonso was just being a ... how do you say ... conyo? Sour graping because he knows he cocked up.

fortcube says...

* Recommend (0)

Good job Petrov. If Renault fire you, Alguersauri's job is yours!

keamo says...

* Recommend (0)

Alonso ,such an entitled little . . . . !! Why on earth would he think Petrov should have let him through?? LOL. Petrov was racing his own race and has his own problems at Renault to deal with. Alonso needs to win races without people crashing into walls for him (Piquet) and letting him through (Massa) !!!

Posted: 14/11/10 5:08pm

komen dari pengguna Planetf1.com

alonsucks crybaby...dah tak mampu nak potong Petrov salahkan dia plak...

tak pernah nak salahkan diri sendiri..

dabel world champions kuhnun...

champions taik kucin ada la

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2010 01:33 AM | Show all posts
dia ingat petrov tu dok ferrari kot nak bagi jalan senang-senang

bodoh punya alosucks

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-11-2010 01:48 AM | Show all posts

sore faking loser

tak mampu nak memotong...buat malu tim kuda..dabel world champion taik kuda

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2010 01:49 AM | Show all posts

2010 World Champions tanpa memerlukan TEAM ORDER

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2010 01:51 AM | Show all posts
nanti esok aku EXPLAIN!!!

Berlagak betul korang nih...
akughi Post at 14-11-2010 23:50

wajib la BERLAGAK dan TAKABUR....

sebab menang driver's and constructors....

kami tak takabur awai-awai macam hampa....

takabur gila babi......last-last kena menganjing tau plak sakit hati....

kah kah kah kah kah kah kah...

dah menang semua baru takabur lain kali....

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2010 08:18 AM | Show all posts

booooooooooooooooo!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2010 08:19 AM | Show all posts
nak pecah rekod konon first year masuk Ferrari menang WC..

better lagi kimi/michel schumacher

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2010 08:25 AM | Show all posts
team ni kalah ka?

pakai team order pun kalah.....

ppppppprrrrrfffffftttttthhhhhhhhhhh........

zaman michael pakai team order menang...zaman alonsucks pakai team order jadi angkang.....

memang tak hebat drebar.....takleh potong rookie dimarahnya rookie itu.....BODOH punya drebar

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2010 08:30 AM | Show all posts
Ferrari admits strategy error dented Alonso's chances

Ferrari boss Stefano Domenicali has admitted his team threw away Fernando Alonso's chances of winning the title with a botched strategy at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.

Alonso needed to finish fourth to secure the championship if Sebastian Vettel won the race, and he was on track at the start despite losing a position to Jenson Button. However, Ferrari then pitted Alonso on lap 15 to try and cover off Mark Webber's early stop and minimise damage of Alonso's degrading soft tyres.

The decision backfired and Alonso rejoined the race behind Nico Rosberg and Vitaly Petrov, who had both pitted under the safety car. Without passing them, Alonso could only manage a seventh place finish, ultimately costing him the title.

"There is a great sadness at this moment, because to come so close to our goal and to see it slip away for just a few points really hurts," Domenicali said. "We made a wrong decision in terms of strategy for three reasons: we marked a rival [Webber] with two cars [Felipe Massa and Alonso], we were unduly concerned about the wear rate of the soft tyres and we did not take into consideration the difficulty of getting past other cars on the track. Now, there is no point in discussing the whys and wherefores of how we arrived at this choice: win or lose, we do everything together as a team."

However, he said the title was not just lost in Abu Dhabi, but at all the rounds where Alonso dropped points to his competitors.

"This was probably the worst race of the season, but when you lose by just a handful of points, it's clear that the title was not lost here, or at least not just here."

Domenicali is confident Ferrari can challenge again next year and heaped praise on Alonso's efforts.

"I want to congratulate Fernando, who is an extraordinary driver and an extraordinary person," he added. "He demonstrated powers of leadership from both inside and outside the cockpit and we will do all we can to give him and Felipe an even better car next year. I wish to thank the team for the great effort they have always put into their daily work, at the track and at home: few people outside the company would have thought in mid-July that we would have made it to Abu Dhabi leading the world championship.

"Sure, and I repeat myself, now we are sad, but we have to keep our heads held high. We are Ferrari which means we are condemned to having to win, so a second place is a defeat: but this is also part of sport and we have to accept it. Finally, congratulations to Vettel: he had the quickest car and in the end, he was the best, which the points table proved."

Ferrari president Luca di Montezemolo also hailed the team's and Alonso's efforts.

"Our morale is low after the conclusion to this season, but that's sport," he said. "We had everything in place to win the title with Fernando but today, things did not go our way. All the same, I want to publicly thank the team for being capable of getting to the final round still in the fight for the Drivers' title, staging a fight back which back in July, almost everyone considered an impossible task. We believed in it right to the end and today's result should not cancel out what we have done this season. In all but two of the last fourteen years, Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro has reached the final race of the season either in the fight for the title or having already won it.

"Fernando has had an extraordinary season, demonstrating his strength and determination, always being close to the team and making an exceptional contribution. Domenicali has done a great job, keeping the team united at all times, even in the toughest moments. It will take us a little while to get over this disappointment but we have to keep our heads up and be proud of what we have done. Finally, I want to thank our fans, who have always believed in us: when one sees so many Ferrari flags and so many people coming to visit our park here in Abu Dhabi, I am happy that Ferrari is still operating at a high level, especially for them."

strategi yg tak bagus..Ferrari patut buang je engineer tu semua

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2010 08:31 AM | Show all posts
Reply 194# Topet

kereta dah power tapi tak boleh potong petrov..dah sangsi ni skill alonso

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-11-2010 08:40 AM | Show all posts
dah la petrov tu ROOKIE......tak mampu nak memotong....kalau aku la memang aku brenti dari F1 terus.......balik dok sepanyol diam-diam.....jadi tukang kebun kat sekolah rendah...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2010 08:52 AM | Show all posts
LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2010 08:53 AM | Show all posts
CAKAP LA APA PUN

KAMI TERIMA.....

JANJI ALONSO SUDAH MEMBERI TENTANGAN YG HEBAT PADA REDBULL

LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2010 09:08 AM | Show all posts
Kelajuan Super SELOW Di Scuderia Ferrari Santander - ini baru tajuk yang betul

hahahahahahahahaha...

tentangan kuhnun.......dok no 7 bagi tentangan...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 08:31 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.080783 second(s), 41 queries .