Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: akughi

Kelajuan Super Di Scuderia Ferrari Santander

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 10-8-2012 03:46 PM | Show all posts
Ferrari has plenty to learn about 2012 tyres - Hamashima

Ferrari's head tyre engineer Hirohide Hamashima says his team still has plenty to learn about how to get the best from this year's Pirelli tyres.

Ferrari's Fernando Alonso is currently leading the championship by 40 points in a season in which understanding the tyres has been crucial. At the start of the year the team recruited Hamashima, who had previously headed up Bridgestone's involvement in F1, to help understand the Pirellis. But despite the impressive results, Hamashima said the team still has a lot to learn.

"Still we are studying very hard how the tyres behave and the process for preparing the tyres to find out which way is the best," he said.

He said the characteristics of the tyres were quite different to the Bridgestones and that conditioning the tyres over their life is crucial to maximising their performance.

"My understanding so far is that the previous company's tyres had a flat working range and the current tyres have more of a peak. So it is important to prepare the tyre properly and also the driver has to make an effort to use it for the best behaviour and those factors will be very important for the future."

Hamashima also praised Alonso's understanding of the tyres, saying: "I think the main reason why Fernando is leading the championship is Fernando himself."

He added: "In Malaysia Ferrari used the tyres very well and Fernando won and also I think in Valencia he understood how the tyre behaved very well and that was how he could win a very difficult race."

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-8-2012 03:03 PM | Show all posts

Ferrari helped by weather so far - Fry

Ferrari technical director Pat Fry has admitted that the team has been helped by the weather so far in 2012 having capitalised on rain.

The team started the season with an uncompetitive car, but Fernando Alonso leads the drivers' championship by 40 points during the summer break. With Alonso having won in the wet of Malaysia and taken pole in both wet qualifying sessions at Silverstone and Hockenheim - going on to finish second and first respectively - Fry admits the weather has helped Ferrari's cause.

"Obviously, if it had been a completely dry race in Malaysia, it would have been a different story," Fry is quoted by Autosport. "I don't think we can hide behind the fact that the weather has helped us out. Do I think we're the quickest in a dry qualifying? I don't think we are now, but in the last two wet sessions [Silverstone and Hockenheim] it has been more impressive."

While Fry still emphasises Ferrari's need to improve the car in dry conditions, he points out that its pace in the wet is not just a lucky trait.

"We just need to keep working at it. We're fortunate to be where we are - some of that is luck with the weather but then everyone's got those conditions. They've got to go and make the most of it. Yes, we were helped by the weather, but then why didn't other people take advantage of it?"

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-8-2012 08:43 AM | Show all posts
sebenarnye dia nak cakap alonso rain master....tapi dia kona kot lain....ahhhhh..ni sume konspirasi...lu jgn la terpedaya sangat...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-8-2012 08:46 AM | Show all posts
ni lebih nak cover malu la...konon konon ferarri buat masa ni mengharapkn cuace ujan la....

sedap betul reka cite dia ni...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-8-2012 10:36 AM | Show all posts

aku dan alonso mengucapkn selamat hari raya kpd geng geng F1 seluruh malaysia...

yeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........... ariiiibbbaaaaa aaarrriiiibbbaaaa........

Use magic Report

Post time 15-8-2012 12:48 PM | Show all posts
tak boleh terima hakikat tu

ppprrrttthhh

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 24-8-2012 03:24 PM | Show all posts

Massa vows to help Alonso as contract talks continue

Felipe Massa has vowed to try and help his Ferrari team-mate Fernando Alonso win the title this year as his contract talks with the team for 2013 remain ongoing.

Massa has had a disappointing season, scoring just 25 points to Alonso's 164, but showed signs of a recovery before the summer break. He has not scored a podium since the 2010 Korean Grand Prix and said his objective in the second half of the season was to get back among the top three while doing his best to help his team-mate's championship chances.

"The important thing for me is to fight for the podium, even if my team-mate is ahead of me in the classification," Massa was quoted by Ferrari's website. "For me, the priority is always to try and finish in the top three, but if in a race, Fernando is ahead of me, given his position, I will try and help him all the same."

Asked about his contract talks with Ferrari for 2013, Massa said: "It's being discussed, but there's no hurry to decide, nor to say anything."

He added: "At the moment, I am concentrating completely on the upcoming races. Thanks to a great job from the team, performance has clearly improved and I feel very motivated to do well."

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-8-2012 10:45 AM | Show all posts

ahhhhhhhh sudah la ko massa...dari start alonso masuk ferarri lagi ko dah cakap nak bantu alonso...

diri ko sendiri pun tak terbantu...ko nak bantu alonso pulak hahahahhahahhahhahaa

tampar pakai capal kang baru ko tau...hahahahhaha

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 3-9-2012 08:31 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-9-2012 08:31 AM | Show all posts
saat saat menyedihkan...

romen trojen mmg tak gune satu sen

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-9-2012 08:32 AM | Show all posts
Alonso 'not angry' over crash

Fernando Alonso insisted that he is not angry at Romain Grosjean for the crash that took him out of the Belgian Grand Prix at the first corner.

Grosjean and Lewis Hamilton came together on the run down to turn one, with both losing control after the incident and Grosjean ploughing across the front of Alonso's Ferrari. When asked if he was angry at Grosjean for the incident - for which he was later given a one-race suspension - Alonso said he wasn't but did reference his first-lap record this season.

"No I'm not angry," Alonso said. "I think no-one is doing this on purpose. I think they were fighting, two aggressive drivers at the start - Lewis and Romain - and this time it was us in the wrong place at the wrong moment and we were hit. It's true also that in 12 races Romain has had seven crashes at the start, so…"

Alonso said he was fine after the crash, and relieved not to have been more severely injured with the start of the Italian Grand Prix weekend just five days away.

"I feel OK, just a little bit of pain in my back because of the hit, but whether or not there's a problem it's just a shame we could not continue the race. But I didn't know what happened until I saw on TV because it was difficult to imagine how the hit can be so big or how quick a car can be and hit you. So after seeing on TV I saw Grosjean and Lewis touch each other; they lose control and then it was in front of us.

"So disappointing because of the race points lost but also lucky because in five days I can be in the car in Monza, because looking at the images we were turning in so you can have a problem in your hand or even in your head because the car was so close. I think we broke everything on the top area of the car, so it was lucky in that aspect."

Asked to describe the incident from his point of view, Alonso explained why he took a while to get out of the car after the crash.

"The first thing was Maldonado, and I was surprised because it was still the red lights and he was already P3 or second! So it was a big jump start I think, but the start was good; we overtook the two Saubers and we were in third position. I started turning in and then I felt like a train coming. A big, big hit and I stayed in the car for a few seconds because I had back pain, and then there was a little bit of fire in the car so they sprayed the extinguisher. I decided to jump out because I could not breathe because there was smoke there, and then now we are here

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-9-2012 08:36 AM | Show all posts
ni sifat terpuji yg ade kat alonso....dia mmg selalu mengalah....

Use magic Report

Post time 3-9-2012 12:34 PM | Show all posts
rasa nak muntah

Use magic Report

Post time 3-9-2012 02:39 PM | Show all posts
akughi posted on 3-9-2012 08:36 AM
ni sifat terpuji yg ade kat alonso....dia mmg selalu mengalah....

ayat tak bole diterima

Use magic Report

Post time 3-9-2012 11:25 PM | Show all posts
mmglah mamat Grosjean ni menggelabah.. disebabkan dia, Alonso pujaan akughl pn out..

btw, aku mcm nampak Halimton mcm nak bertumbuk ngn Grosjean..

Alonso diam je ke?

Use magic Report

Post time 3-9-2012 11:29 PM | Show all posts
Alonso masih jauh lg leading world driver champion..

masih ada chance nk berangan jd juara..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-9-2012 12:51 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-9-2012 03:31 PM | Show all posts
big_sky posted on 3-9-2012 11:29 PM
Alonso masih jauh lg leading world driver champion..

masih ada chance nk berangan jd juara.. :lol ...

itu sudah pasti...WC 2012 satu dunia dah tau sape.....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-9-2012 03:32 PM | Show all posts
satusembilan posted on 10-9-2012 12:51 PM

kecoh la lu....nasib baik tak kene ngan perez....lu selamat la....

Use magic Report

Post time 10-9-2012 11:13 PM | Show all posts
dah 37 mata didepan Halimton.. apsal no.2 ni asyik berubah2.. no.1 tu dah lama x berubah.. aishh!!

hahahahaha

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 11:35 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.511762 second(s), 41 queries .