Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: akughi

Kelajuan Super Di Scuderia Ferrari Santander

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 16-10-2012 04:23 PM | Show all posts
weta_studio posted on 16-10-2012 04:00 PM
alonso bab konsisten ni dia bagus..

tapi tu la dia sorang je kena layan elok2 bagi kereta hebat ...

knp ko cakap mcm tu....ferarri tak dapat bagi dia kereta yg bagus pun....kalo tak knp si massa tu teruk sangat....

kalo ferarri boleh bagi alonso kereta bagus...knp tak bagi massa sekali...kan tu menyumbang kpd point sebagai pengeluar...

kalo tak buat rugi je....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 16-10-2012 04:28 PM | Show all posts
Massa decision to come 'very soon' - Domenicali

Ferrari team principal Stefano Domenicali has revealed a decision on Felipe Massa's future will be made public "very soon".

Massa impressed once again as he finished fourth in the Korean Grand Prix, six seconds behind team-mate Fernando Alonso. Sunday's result followed a second place in Japan and means Massa has now scored 56 points in the last five races - 11 more than Alonso. Domenicali said that he is pleased with Massa's recent performances and that an announcement on his future is imminent.

"I'm very happy because he did an excellent race and an excellent qualifying," Domenicali said. "But I have to say that he's doing a really great job for a couple of races so this is really very promising for the end of the season. And then if I want to anticipate the next question that I'm sure someone would like to ask, very soon you will know what our position will be in that respect."

When asked what he felt had changed to allow Massa's improvement, Domenicali said it was a simple case of experience with the car and tyres.

"I think for sure he's now understanding the car better and the tyres better. We believe that he's a very, very strong driver - of that there is no doubt - because otherwise we would have already taken a different decision. So I feel that now Felipe has his understanding of the tyres and the car under control he is performing at the levels that he should."

The BBC reports that Massa will be given a new one-year contract with Ferrari, with Sebastian Vettel believed to have the option of joining the team in 2014.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-10-2012 08:16 AM | Show all posts
Massa signs new Ferrari deal for 2013

Felipe Massa has signed a new one-year contract to remain with Ferrari until the end of the 2013 season.

The announcement comes after a meeting with Ferrari president Luca di Montezemolo at Maranello today, with Massa agreeing a new deal to stay with the team for an eighth consecutive season. Massa's future at Ferrari was uncertain after a dismal start to the year, but a recent upturn in results - including second place in the Japanese Grand Prix - has convinced the team to retain him.

Massa has won 11 races with Ferrari so far, with the last of those coming at the Brazilian Grand Prix in 2008 when he so nearly won the championship. A serious accident in 2009 at the Hungaroring ruled him out for the remainder of the season, but he returned in 2010 to partner the incoming Fernando Alonso.

Since Alonso's arrival, Massa has scored just six podiums in 54 races, but the team has been sufficiently impressed with his performance in the latter half of this season to award him a new one-year deal, and he said he was "delighted" to remain with the team.

"I am delighted with this agreement," Massa said. "Ferrari is my sports family and I have always raced in Formula One driving engines built at Maranello: I can't see myself behind the wheel of a car driven by any other units! First I want to thank the President Montezemolo and Stefano Domenicali, who gave me confidence and I have always maintained belief, even in the most difficult moments. Both the team and the fans can be assured that I will do all that is in my power to help the Scuderia to achieve the goals that arise every year."

sayang betul ferarri kat budak brazil ni

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 17-10-2012 02:54 PM | Show all posts
massa terus jadi keldai utk ferrari dgn alonso

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-10-2012 03:39 PM | Show all posts
satusembilan posted on 17-10-2012 02:54 PM
massa terus jadi keldai utk ferrari dgn alonso

tibe tibe pulak si massa ni menyerlah ujung ujung musim ni....

Use magic Report

Post time 18-10-2012 02:58 PM | Show all posts
dia nak selamatkan karier dia..kena la buat betul2

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 20-10-2012 12:26 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-10-2012 05:10 PM | Show all posts
satusembilan posted on 20-10-2012 12:26 PM
sila baca komen yg kat bawah artikel tu

http://www.gpupdate.net/en/f1-news/285857/ferrar ...

hampeh punye komen.... aku tak tau la ilmu ape si massa pakai ni smp ferarri sayang sangat kat dia

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 24-10-2012 05:29 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2012 03:53 PM | Show all posts
harapan tinggal harapan lagi ni akughi..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-11-2012 08:18 AM | Show all posts
Di Montezemolo 'ready to give it 120%'

Ferrari boss Luca di Montezemolo has called on his team to make a concerted effort over the final three rounds of the season in a bid to overhaul championship leader Sebastian Vettel.

Vettel, who now leads by 13 points from Fernando Alonso after three consecutive wins, is the bookies' favourite to land his third straight title but di Montezemolo insists the contest is still very much open, especially given Vettel retired with a first-lap puncture in Abu Dhabi last year.

"Drivers and team have never been more united to give 120%," he said. "We're more united than ever, and the team is working on further improvements with the last three races in sight.

"We're ready to give it 120%, just like Alonso. We'll fight for the championship to the last kilometre. I'm very confident.

"Alonso was exceptional in India. Felipe [Massa] brought home some very important points for the constructors' championship, and the team was perfect in the strategy and reliability. I don't wish bad luck to anyone, but I think with two collisions at starts in the second part of the season, we've paid a very high price."

kebangkitan alonso tak lama lagiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-11-2012 08:20 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-11-2012 08:53 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 6-11-2012 12:06 AM | Show all posts
lama sungguh nak tggu alonso menang lg..

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2012 04:03 PM | Show all posts
akughi posted on 1-11-2012 08:18 AM
Di Montezemolo 'ready to give it 120%'

duit pun kena byk keluar ni..

takpe..kereta Ferrari laku skrg ni..

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2012 04:05 PM | Show all posts
big_sky posted on 6-11-2012 12:06 AM
lama sungguh nak tggu alonso menang lg..

dlm 2 race lagi ni..alonso maybe susah nak menang no 1 since vettel dah konsisten menang/naik podium

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-11-2012 12:18 AM | Show all posts
Alonso antara pemandu F1 yg terbaik, tp kepantasan red bull mmg sukar di atasi oleh Ferrari!! harap di 2 pelumbaan terakhir ni Ferrari dpt mngatasi red bull

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2012 09:35 AM | Show all posts
Qobel2 posted on 10-11-2012 12:18 AM
Alonso antara pemandu F1 yg terbaik, tp kepantasan red bull mmg sukar di atasi oleh Ferrari!! harap  ...

kalo nak atasi tu susah skit..sbb terang dah RB lagi laju dari Ferrari..

cuma nasib je la skrg ni...kete vettel rosak kat brazil..

suruh je massa langgar vettel awal2 lap

Use magic Report

Post time 21-11-2012 01:03 PM | Show all posts
tulah pasal...vettel start dr pit pun masih leh kejar naik poduim...so sama2 kita harap kete vettel rosak di brail nnt..)

Use magic Report

Post time 21-11-2012 02:25 PM | Show all posts
konspirasi semua ni

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 05:48 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.106199 second(s), 45 queries .