CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: akughi

Kelajuan Super Di Scuderia Ferrari Santander

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 21-1-2013 10:21 AM | Show all posts

si massa ni nak manje manje pulak...ko dah la beso melantong.....nak berdokong lagi tu

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 21-1-2013 10:22 AM | Show all posts

sblm start musim baru...moh kite bersantai

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-1-2013 12:19 PM | Show all posts
I considered quitting - Massa

Felipe Massa has admitted that he considered quitting Formula One during his struggles in the 2012 season.

As Fernando Alonso won the second race of the season and went on to challenge for the world championship, Massa endured a dismal start that saw him score just two points in the opening five races, and at the mid-season break he had only 25 points compared to Alonso's 164. Massa admitted to the BBC that he had doubts over his ability to continue, and asked if he considered stopping, Massa replied: "Yeah.

"I thought about so many things. I thought maybe I was finished. I thought about not staying in Ferrari. I did not know what would happen. So many things were inside my brain."

Massa revealed that working with a sports psychologist was one of the main factors which helped him change his thinking and turn his form around in the second half of the season.

"I talked to everyone. But I also did work with a professional psychologist, sporting psychologist. That was just the beginning. After that I was able to change the direction to think, the direction to work and I think it was like training I did. But also I think my family helps, definitely 100%."

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-1-2013 12:20 PM | Show all posts
rupe rupenye si massa ni dah putus asa mase separuh musim yg pertama thn 2012

patut la lemah dan sugul je aku tgk

Use magic Report

Post time 31-1-2013 10:15 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 1-2-2013 09:12 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 1-2-2013 09:12 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 1-2-2013 09:13 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-2-2013 09:13 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 1-2-2013 09:16 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 1-2-2013 09:20 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 1-2-2013 09:20 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 1-2-2013 09:21 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 4-2-2013 08:32 AM | Show all posts
satusembilan posted on 1-2-2013 09:21 PM

kat bahagian depan byk perbezaan

Option Ferrari guna mcm hidung biasa dari stepped nose..

Lotus/Redbull hidung guna last season..menarik gak ni

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-2-2013 12:04 PM | Show all posts
yang mane satu 2012 ngan 2013

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-2-2013 12:25 PM | Show all posts
design tak banyak berubah....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-2-2013 04:18 PM | Show all posts
akughi posted on 4-2-2013 12:04 PM
yang mane satu 2012 ngan 2013

yg atas tu baru..

mmg tak byk berubah dari segi design kereta..cuma tang hidung je

Use magic Report

Post time 5-2-2013 10:28 AM | Show all posts
Rory Byrne working on 2014 Ferrari

Ferrari rolled out their new F138 on Friday morning at Maranello, and in attendance at the launch event was the team's legendary former chief designer Rory Byrne.

Byrne spoke to German motorsports newspaper Auto Motor und Sport at the event and revealed that he was "working full steam" on Ferrari's 2014 challenger, which will be a very different car from this year's model.

That's because the lack of any major rule changes since last season means that the F138 is a relatively minor evolution on last year's F2012, whereas a whole new technical specification for cars and engines comes into effect in 2014.

"It's a nice car,” Bryne said of the new F138, before adding: "But it's all child's play compared to what awaits us in 2014!"

"The 2014 car will be very different," Ferrari's technical director Pat Fry agreed. "Aerodynamically the exhaust effect is changed with the turbo and exhaust positions being different, the front wing development will be new, while the rear wing constitutes another major change."

Meanwhile Ferrari president Luca di Montezemolo remains unhappy with the decision to force teams to switch from V8 to V6 technology next season.

"A V6 engine is not part of the Ferrari tradition. I continue to maintain, for economic, musical and power reasons that it would be better to stick with eight cylinders," he told journalists on Friday. "But the decision has been taken to build the V6 and if next year, there will be modifications that are in the best interests of F1, then I will even be pleased to see this engine at work."

The news that the South African-born Rory Byrne is inputting into the 2014 car confirms that his position as a design and development consultant with the team is still ongoing.

Byrne exited the team as its full-time chief designer at the end of the 2006 season when he decided to retire and scale down his working commitments after a decade at Maranello.

During his time at Ferrari, Byrne designed cars that between them won a total of 70 Grand Prix races, making him one of the most successful car designers in the sport - although his mantle has since been taken by Adrian Newey thanks to his recent phenomenal run of wins at Red Bull Racing.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-2-2013 10:32 AM | Show all posts
kalo sesiapa nak tau..dia ni la yg bole bagi cabaran pada adrian newey selaku designer kete F1 terbaik..

jadi harapan Alonso nak menang kereta bawah design dia ni mmg cerah..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-2-2013 10:46 AM | Show all posts
New Ferrari 'on a completely different planet' to F2012 - Massa

Felipe Massa says the F138 is "on a completely different planet" to Ferrari's 2012 car after the first day of testing at Jerez.

Ferrari endured a woeful pre-season in 2012 as its new car failed to perform as expected and started the season well off the pace. When asked to compare the new car to his first impressions last year, Massa said the base was much better but warned there was still a lot of work to be done before the first race in Australia.

"If you compare to last year it's on a completely different planet," Massa said. "Last year I remember we were struggling a lot to drive the car; it was difficult to keep the car on the track. So this year the base on the car is completely different to last year. The car is much more balanced, I felt a good direction at the rear of the car as well in terms of traction. This is a track that is very tough on the rear so degradation is very high.

"I would say the difference compared to last year is huge, but it's always a start. It's always the beginning of another year. We know how important it is to understand the direction of the car from now until the first race so it's still a lot to do. Even if the direction is different to last year there's a lot to do in the car, there's a lot to do to understand the right direction to make the car ready for the first race."
Having finished the opening day in sixth place - 1.6s slower than Jenson Button's pace-setting McLaren - Massa said he was not disappointed by the standings despite describing Button's time as "incredible".
"For sure I am not disappointed, definitely. We didn't drive a lot; we had a few issues in the car in terms of temperature inside so you open the car to understand. The car at the beginning was maybe a bit hotter than I expected, it's a new car so we need to understand the direction to fix that - I don't think it's a really difficult thing to fix - but we didn't drive a lot. I'm not disappointed; the [1m] 18.8s is an incredible time, definitely, but a 19.7s [Mark Webber's time] I don't think so. It's the first day; how we run, how we drove and the direction we had for the first day I'm not really disappointed. There's a lot to do, a lot to work, a lot to develop the car for the first race - this is clear - but I'm not disappointed."

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 06:19 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.059525 second(s), 41 queries .